Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michelle!! God! Shut up already!!" Lisa shouted, bringing her hands to her mouth before turning and running into the house.

Embarrassed, Michelle took off after her. Apologizing through the bathroom door, she pleaded, "Lisa, I'm sorry, I didn't know it was supposed to be a secret. I really am sorry, baby. Please, come out."

A few moments later they were talking quietly on the couch, and Michelle was hugging her. Lisa finally returned the hug, then they got up together and came back out to the pool.

Michelle gave me another embarrassed look. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything. I really thought everyone knew, and we were just kidding around. I shouldn't have opened my big mouth."

Sheepishly, she took Lisa's hand. Lisa squeezed it, offering her a small grin. "Oh, don't worry about it. Besides, Paul doesn't even like me. I'm not his type. I'm sure he likes Carrie."

That made me smile.

Carrie is our squad's totally stacked blonde—the classic bubbleheaded cheerleader. She's the sweetest girl a guy could ever hope to meet, and I could easily see why anyone would want her. She's even bigger up top than Mom is, and with her shiny blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, and long, slim legs, she looks like a real-life Barbie doll.

Still, I knew Paul didn't have a crush on her. If anything, I thought he had one on Michelle.

Although Carrie might be the flashiest girl of our group, I think Michelle is the most beautiful. She's my height, about five-eight, with a ton of long, thick, chestnut brown hair. She has this tiny beauty mark above her lip, and she's a dead ringer for Cindy Crawford. Seriously, she looks like a runway model. As much as I love Carrie, Michelle is way sexier. Carrie is friendly and bubbly, and definitely a total sweetheart, but Michelle is just amazing. Besides being so gorgeous, she's also smart, funny, confident, and really sensual, without even trying.

I love her beautiful B-cup breasts. They're perfect on her trim, athletic body. She moves like a panther, and she always wears these skintight tops that show off her perpetually braless tits. She has the biggest nipples ever, which constantly pop out like crazy in her tight little t-shirts. Even though she has the smallest boobs of our group, they usually receive the most stares and compliments. Guys just can't keep their eyes off of her sexy high beams, and neither can I.

For months she tried to get me to go braless too, until finally she wore me down and convinced me to join her. Once I started, I had to admit that it felt incredible. I love seeing my bouncing boobs and erect nipples draw the same sort of attention hers always do. God, there have been times when the lusting stares of guys ogling my bare breasts in my see-through t-shirts and unbuttoned blouses turned me on so much, I wanted to rip my top off right there in the middle of class.

One day while looking me over, she giggled, "With your ass, though, it almost doesn't matter. People are either going to stare at your face, which is the prettiest in the whole world, or they're going to drool over your ass, which is the best in the entire universe. Your tits are ridiculously fantastic too—they're as great as everything else on you—but someone would really have to be a breast man not to stare at your face, or especially your ass."

Still, I do love the attention I get for my breasts. As awesome as Mom's are, I had begun to wonder in envy when I would ever fill out, and once I finally did, I couldn't wait to show them off! Going braless all the time now, yep, it definitely helps. I have really big nipples too, but, god, Michelle's breasts always just look so horny! Every time I see her, I can't help but want them in my mouth.

Trish is totally wild. Half Thai, half Swedish, she looks like an exotic porn star. She has almond eyes, yet they're bright green, which is a really wicked combination. She has ash blonde hair, and a perpetual tan. She's tiny, too; only five-one, and maybe a hundred pounds. Out of our whole squad, she's the most acrobatic. I swear she's made of rubber. She can do seemingly anything with her body, easy as pie. She also has a pierced belly button that she loves to show off with her baby tee tank tops.

For being such a petite girl, she's really well-endowed. In fact, the rumor going around school was that she'd had breast implants, which was easy to assume since her parents are super rich. Her boobs are real, though. They're just so round and firm that nobody could believe it, but they're natural. Even her pretty nipples are unique. Like little lighthouses capping her large mounds, they constantly point up at forty-five degrees, and she barely has any areolas at all.

The other thing about Trish is that she's the horniest girl of our group, and the most sexually experienced by far. She's had sex with tons of boys, and a whole bunch of men; plenty of girls, too, including most of our cheerleading squad. She's also the only one of our group who always squirts when she comes.

Michelle makes the most noise, as she's a real screamer, but Trish literally douses our faces in warm, clear cum. We're all totally envious because none of us can match her huge gushes.

Soon into their friendship Trish took our sexy Cindy Crawford look-alike under her wing, which meant that Michelle rapidly became just as sexual as Trish is. Sometimes Trish would even loan her boyfriends to Michelle, and that's how she eventually lost her virginity.

Lisa and I were still virgins. Although her family is from Spain, and she was born in Seville, she's lived most of her life in America. She doesn't have an accent or anything, and she doesn't even speak Spanish, yet she looks like one of those sexy flamenco dancers. She has fiery dark eyes with really long lashes, and I always thought she had the best ass of our group. The way her jet black hair trails down right to the top of her ass when she arches her back, Lisa seems too erotically beautiful to be some high school girl from Kansas.

While Michelle looks like a big city fashion model and Trish looks like a porn star, Lisa looks like a movie star.

She always wears dresses, or skirts and tops. Never pants or shorts. She dresses like a sexy woman, not a high school girl, which I think is awesome. She also always wears the prettiest blouses, and with her large, D-cup breasts, only Carrie among our group is bigger up top. Lisa's are prettier, though, mainly because of her golden olive skin, and the elegance of her entire body.

How she ever managed to remain a virgin was a constant source of bewilderment to Trish, who simply couldn't imagine it.

"Girl, you must be crazy. What are you waiting for? Men would have you. Not just high school boys, and not just college guys either. I'm talking real men. You could have any man you want, right now. You should be in Europe, living it up on the Riviera."

Lisa would simply give Trish one of her beguiling smiles. "That's not for me. Can't I just enjoy being with my friends, until I'm ready to be with a man?"

She was so sweetly disarming that Trish would always become exasperated and give in.

So that's our little group: Michelle, the gorgeous model, and the prettiest girl of the bunch, I think; Trish, the exotic Eurasian 'porn star,' who was sort of our sexual mentor; Lisa, the enigmatic Spanish gypsy goddess.

Then there's me. I'm the boring one. Trish and Michelle swear up and down that I'm the 'hottest' girl of our group, mainly because I supposedly look just like Megan Fox. They say my body—especially my ass—beats everything, but I think Lisa is the most amazing one, and Michelle is the sexiest, most beautiful one. Trish, she's just completely out of my league. Besides her wickedly exotic looks, she's practically a pro at sex, and I'm only a beginner.

I once saw Trish take a guy at a party, and it was the most incredible thing I'd ever seen. She was like a sword swallower in the circus.

We were all gathered in a circle, and she brought this guy who was probably in his late-twenties into the circle with her. With Lisa and I looking on in shock, Trish gave the guy a blowjob through his pants, then she pulled his dick right out into the open. It was almost as big as Paul's or Dad's! Next, Trish knelt on the floor beneath two tables set up for drinks and things. After the tables were cleared and spaced about a foot apart, she had this guy stretch out on his stomach across them, which made his dick hang down. Trish's face was directly below the open gap, and she fed his enormous cock into her mouth. Inch by inch, she kept taking more and more, until Lisa and I gasped. His long, thick cock was bulging in her throat, and she was just calmly breathing through her nose. Once she finally got it all the way inside, he began to move up and down, totally fucking her face. Moaning around his pounding shaft, she simply closed her eyes and let the guy throat-fuck her in front of twenty people!

The thing is, she was taking it as easily as drinking a Snapple in the school cafeteria.

Lisa and I slid our hands beneath each other's skirt. While I was wearing panties that day, Lisa's sexy round bottom was completely bare, and we started fingering the other's pussy. Sensually grinding her hips, she slipped two more fingers into my dripping wet pussy, which was literally beginning to pour down my thighs.

When the guy pulled his cock from Trish's throat, slowly extracting it like a drill from a well, Lisa whispered, "God, look at that. Baby, please, do my ass."

Trish had just placed the tip of the guy's enormous cock on her tongue when I pushed my two middle fingers deep inside Lisa's tight little asshole. As Lisa began to moan, that huge dick launched its first long, heavy ropes into Trish's mouth, then she simply decorated her face with his shooting cum.

That was it for us; Lisa and I came. It was so awesome, the way I was coming on her hand even as her fingers were clenching inside me from her own crashing orgasm.

Nope, none of us can match Trish, although Michelle is definitely trying. I have no doubt that soon she'll be as good at sex as Trish is, and I'll be the happy beneficiary of her newfound skills. Ever since we all first got together, Michelle was always more my friend than Trish's. She's Trish's best friend, but Trish doesn't have that many close friends. Michelle sort of became her best friend by default. With me, it's different. She considers me to be her "forever best friend," and I consider her to be mine.

She once told me, "Baby, I love to fuck Trish, but I love to fuck you even more. Always know that I love you, and only you."

I love her, too. I knew I would definitely miss her like crazy once I moved away.

Returning to our conversation by the pool, I smiled at Lisa. "Girl, if you only knew. Carrie is so not Paul's type. I promise you that."

Lisa smiled shyly. Thankfully, she didn't press the issue by asking, "Okay, so whois his type?"

What could I have told her?

I was thinking,'Ummm, I am, Lisa. He loves Megan Fox, and he loves my ass more than anything. Also, hey, I suck his cock and swallow his cum, so I've got that going for me too.'

Still, I couldn't help but once again notice her extraordinary beauty, and for a moment I felt oddly possessive about Paul. Then I thought,'What is wrong with you? He's your brother, not your boyfriend, you idiot. Why are you getting jealous over Lisa wanting him?'

I was becoming a little angry with myself.

When I glanced up, Lisa was staring off into the distance, seemingly lost in her own thoughts. Trish was in the kitchen, rummaging through the fridge. Michelle, however, was looking right at me; or, rather, right through me. Raising an eyebrow, she gave me a small smile. I couldn't quite tell whether it was a question or an accusation, and I quickly looked away.

"You guys wanna go swimming?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"We didn't bring any suits," Lisa said.

"So? Her parents just left for the weekend," Trish grinned, returning from the kitchen.

"Where's Paul?" asked Lisa.

Trish smiled teasingly. "Are you hoping he'll show up, especially if you have to swim naked?"

"Lisa, I could always loan you my bikini if Paul comes home," I said.

"Yeah, right!" laughed Michelle. "For all the goodthat little thing ever does, she might as well go naked anyway! Besides, what would you and the rest of us wear? You only have the one bikini."

"Ah, screw it..." Lisa giggled. Wearing only a peasant's skirt with a matching white lace blouse, she started unbuttoning her top. Once she had it undone, she slipped it off and tossed it aside before shimmying out of her skirt. Since she'd showed up barefoot and pantiless, she stood before us completely naked, her moist slit glistening in the morning sun.

Michelle smiled at the sight of Lisa's wet pussy. "The thought of Paul catching you out here in the nude really turns you on, doesn't it?"

Grinning happily, our gorgeous virgin goddess did a sexy little pirouette for us. "If Carrie's really not his type, maybe this will be?"

A laughing Trish applauded while giving her a comical wolf whistle. "If that boy has a working cock, you're definitely his type. If I had one, I'd fuck you right now!"

We all laughed, Lisa included. Trish had a real knack for using blunt humor to diffuse any tense situation. She could get away with it, because we knew she never meant anything in a bad way.

Joining Lisa, Michelle quickly peeled off her tight tracksuit, revealing that she too had come over totally naked beneath her skimpy clothes. Like me, she kept only a small strip of pubic hair.

"Okay, Miss Expert," I said, turning to Trish, "which is better, Lisa's completely shaved pussy, or our little landing strips?"

Smirking as she kicked away her pumps, Trish went ahead and wriggled out of her tight, faded jeans. Again...no panties. Posing for us in her 'Ibiza All Night' cutoff t-shirt, she was thoroughly in her element. I swear, no high school girl was ever more comfortable with her nudity, including blatantly showing off her pussy.

"Who says either one has to be better? As long as your beautiful pussies are bare, why can't I prefer both ways?" she grinned, stroking her smooth, hairless slit. She paused to take me all in, standing before her in my tiny mesh panties and see-through baby doll top, and a wry smile played on her lips. "You bad little girl, you don't even have your bikini on. Is this what you wore around the house all morning?"

'Here we go again...' I laughed to myself.

Grinning, I nodded.

"Baby, I can see your pussy. I'm talking not just your landing strip but your lips and clit, too." She reached out to stroke my pink nub poking through my panties, the same way Mom had in the kitchen. While caressing my moistening slit, she looked up. "I can see your perfect breasts, and huge nipples. Girl, I can see your body just as clearly as I can see Lisa's or Michelle's, and they're completely naked."

Pausing again, she gave me a knowing smile, which I coyly returned.

She broke into a sexy grin, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "You wear things like this around your family? You let your parents and Paul see your bare breasts? You show them your pussy?"

"Yes, Trish, this is all I wore around the house all morning."

I just stood there...waiting.

"Turn around for me. Ihave to see how your ass looks in these panties."

I turned away, smiling as I showed her my bare bottom. I heard a quiet gasp.

"My god, Dawn, you let your father and little brother seethis ass completely naked? These panties are all you wear around your turbo-hottie mom?"

What could I say?

With a little grin I gave her an answering nod.

"Damn, baby, they must be going out of their minds from wanting to fuck you," she sighed.

Whipping off her t-shirt, she tossed it onto the table, and all three girls were nude. "Stay just like that..." she said, kneeling behind me. I felt hands on my hips, then a mouth kissing my pussy through the gap at the top of my thighs. Trish was sucking my panties, taking my lips in too. With her tongue trying to slip inside me, her hands slid from my hips to my stomach, and up to my breasts. She cupped and hefted each one, squeezing and fondling them as she sucked my pussy.

I pulled my top off, and Michelle took my breast into her mouth. Lisa began tugging on my other nipple, then I felt Trish slipping my tiny g-string aside before pressing her tongue deep into my asshole.

"Here..." I said, pulling them down for her.

Trish stopped me. "No, leave them on for now. I want to see you as your mother and father see you when they're at the kitchen table, and you just come strutting in. I want to see this ass, this incredible, mouthwatering ass, just as Paul sees it when he's stroking his huge cock while watching you through his bedroom window."

I turned to look at her, and she breathed into my pussy, "Damn right, Carrie isn't his type. His type is right here...." Slowly running her hands all over my bare ass, she spread it wide, then she leaned in to taste it.

When I turned back to Lisa to gauge her reaction, she just smiled before taking my breast into her mouth.

Trish continued licking me, starting at the tops of my thighs before working her way into my little triangle-space, and the bottom of my pussy. She lapped back and forth, back and forth, completely soaking my tiny panties. Taking my pussy lips between her teeth, she gently chewed on them until I started shaking.

"You're going to make me come...almost there..." I moaned, and she pressed her face to my ass.

Spreading me open, she bit my asshole, making me scream as I came.

Trembling, I fell to my knees. Michelle and Lisa brought me back to my lounger, where they laid me facedown. Straight away, Trish pulled my panties off and threw them in the pool. Taking a couple of towels from the table, she rolled them up into a fat ball, then she told me to lift. I lifted, and she slid that big ball of towels beneath my hips, propping my ass high in the air. With my back arched and my legs slightly spread, my ass and pussy were lewdly presented to her.

Offering an open invitation, I was ready and waiting.

Michelle moved to my left hip, Trish to my right, with Lisa sliding into the center position directly between my legs. "Baby, I hope you don't need to be anywhere soon, because that perfect ass of yours is about to get completely devoured," Michelle said, her voice dripping with lust.

I moaned my approval when I felt clever fingers spreading my ass and pussy. Trish and Michelle were each pulling open a cheek while Lisa was parting my wet lips; suddenly there were two tongues licking my asshole, and a third slipping into my pussy.

I could feel the girls becoming hungrier, and it was driving me insane.

Lisa pulled me up by my hips onto my knees, my face and chest pressed to the lounger. Two slender fingers apiece, a pair per side, began pushing into my asshole; just the tips at first, to the first knuckle. As the fingers spread me open, they slid in deeper.

Lisa was using an overhand attack on my pussy, slipping three fingers inside and spreading them. Clamping me open, she pressed her mouth between my legs and drove her long tongue deep into my pussy. With her other hand she was squeezing my thigh, seemingly just savoring its texture, or she would spank my ass, making those four fingers up above reverberate inside my asshole.

Over and over, her tongue speared my welcoming depths, then she was stabbing her nose inside me, moving it in crazy circles. Simply covering her face in pussy, she growled, "God, I want to climb inside you, and eat your pussy until you explode. I could bathe all day in your warm, silky cum. Baby, I adore your gorgeous cunt."