Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa grew thoughtful. "He would've seenyou naked, too. He would have seen his sister fucking a girl."

"He did see me naked."

"But he didn't see you fucking anyone," she countered.

"Nope, he didn't. At least that's what he told me."

"So, do you think he's lying? Do you think he saw you with Trish, or with all of us? God, can you imagine seeing your sister like that, especially when you're both virgins! He probably thinks you're a huge lesbo too, just like he probably thinks I am."

"Well, we kinda are, aren't we?" I giggled, tickling her.

"We are so NOT lesbos! I like boys, and I know you do, too!" she laughed, tackling me to the couch.

"Yeah, sure, so how come your pussy always becomes so wet whenever we all get naked?" I grinned, rubbing our noses together.

"Why do you think? It's because of your amazing ass, you crazy bitch!" she laughed, pulling me to the floor. Wrestling and tickling, we rolled all around the living room, until finally she sat up on top of me. Panting, she gave me an evil smile. "Besides, I happen to know that I'm not a lesbian. I have proof."

Grinning again, I asked, "What proof?"

"I want to fuck your brother."

We shrieked with laughter, then she giggled, "If you could, you know you would! I saw you drooling over his big dick, just like we all were. Admit it, you want him too." She grinned happily, and I couldn't help but blush. "Oh, my god, it's true! You want to fuck your brother! Dawn wants to fuck her little brother!" she shouted with glee, laughing while tickling me.

She was only joking, yet suddenly everything she was saying must have all come crashing down on her. Maybe my face betrayed me, I don't know, but I was no longer laughing, and she instantly became panic-stricken. Flinging herself down on top of me, she hugged me tightly and wouldn't let go. "Oh, Dawn, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean that. I didn't even think about what I was saying. I just got carried away. Baby, I'm so sorry."

I pulled her to my neck, where she couldn't see my face. She kept frantically apologizing.

'God,' I thought,'she is such a wonderful girl. She really wouldn't hurt a fly. She's completely beautiful, inside and out.'

That was the moment when I realized Paul and I would need to leave for California, and soon, before our friends caught us. I could deal with Mom and Dad finding out, but I couldn't handle the idea of all our friends and the whole school knowing.

As I stroked Lisa's hair, she sat up and pulled me back onto the couch. Holding my face in her hands, she was searching my eyes for anger, resentment, or even shame. I knew that if she thought she had caused me any pain, it would absolutely break her heart.

I suddenly felt like such a selfish jerk for trying to keep Paul from her. I made another decision, which I told her right then and there.

"Lisa, you know Paul and I are leaving soon."

"How soon?"

'Tonight, if I could,' is what I really felt like saying, but instead I said, "In about a week."

"I'm going to miss you like crazy...and no, not just your amazing ass," she said, smiling softly while caressing my face.

'You really are the sweetest girl ever,' I thought, trying not to cry.

Kissing her hand, I said, "Lisa, I want you to be with Paul."

"You do? For real?"

"Yes, I do. I couldn't possibly ask for anyone better for him. I love you, Lisa, and I'd love it if you two were together."

Lisa hugged me and began to cry. Over and over, she told me how much she loved me.

I had another decision to make. Did I still need to be Paul's first? Or...did I want to push Lisa into his arms before we even took off for California? The thing is, I knew that once we were out of the house and on the road together, there was no way we weren't going to be having sex.

In the end, Lisa's beautiful, loving face made my decision for me. I'd leave it up to her, and to Paul. If he took Lisa first, then so be it. If he decided not to do it with me at all once he was with her, I would have to live with that too. If they just didn't hit it off, okay, that would be one thing, but I wasn't going to stand in their way. Lisa deserved a chance with him. She didn't need me trying to cock-block her.

"What are you thinking?" she asked, touching my lips.

Hugging her, I kissed her hair. "I was thinking how truly wonderful you are. Lisa, before we go on our trip, you should take him."

"You mean like...have sex with him?"

She stared intently into my eyes again.

"Of course that's what I mean. You're both virgins. Sink your hooks into him before he goes to California, then he'll be dying to come back home...to you."

"I'd love to, but I don't know whether I can move that quickly. Also, what if he doesn't want me? Either way, I don't think we should rush into sex just because he's going to be away for a few weeks. If he really wants me, I promise I'll be here for him when he gets back. Whatever happens, though, I think we should take it at our own pace."

Grinning, she took me by the hand. "Come on, let's get back upstairs, before he loses his virginity to both those sluts!"

Squeezing her hand tightly, I stopped her. "Are you okay with Michelle? Baby, she didn't mean any harm. She wants the same thing I do. She just wants you to be with him."

"I know," she said, pulling me in for a hug. "I'm fine. I just wish she was a bit more tactful, but don't worry, I'm not quite yet ready to kill her. Thank you, though, for caring so much."

Holding hands, we raced upstairs together. When we got to Paul's room, we were met by my bemused-looking little brother sitting on the floor with a goofy smile. He was watching Michelle and Trish wrestle on his bed. Michelle had managed to stretch his cummy boxers over Trish's head, and Trish was giggling like a lunatic while chomping away at them.

"Dawn, don't just stand there like a dork! Give him yours!" Michelle shouted, laughing as she spread Paul's cum all over Trish's eager, happy face.

"Sure, why not? It's not like he hasn't already seen me naked..." I replied, smiling like it was no big deal as I tugged my tiny panties down and off. With Lisa looking on in stunned silence, I casually draped them over Paul's head.

He stared up at me in a panic, as if to say,"Are you crazy? Don't tell them about us!"

I gave him a mischievous grin. "You just saw me lying out in the nude only a half-hour ago, so what difference does it make?"

"Nice save," he answered with his eyes, and I smugly returned his smile.

Lisa caressed my ass, then Michelle reached out from the bed to stroke it too. Meanwhile, Trish had worked her face through a leg hole of Paul's underwear; even being so silly, she still managed to look really sexy when she added her hand to theirs on my ass.

Paul gave me a nervous grin, watching in awe as I allowed my girlfriends to fondle my naked bottom right in front of him.

Michelle turned me by my hips, showing Paul my pussy, then she kept turning me, stopping when my ass was directly in his face. "Paul, did you know that your sister has the best ass in our entire school? It's official!"

"Yeah, I saw her trophy. You guys are crazy," he laughed.

"Youshowed it to him?" she guffawed, amazed that I would be so brazen.

I laughed, "Of course not! He found it in my closet. I had it hidden, but forgot to close my door. He just came blundering in and saw it. Besides, I still say Lisa has the best ass." I gave Lisa a sexy look, and she blushed before returning my smile. I reached out and slid my hand beneath her skirt; slowly drawing it inch by inch up her perfect thighs, I just had to tease her a little.

Something in Lisa snapped then. Her brown eyes suddenly flashed white hot, and her entire demeanor changed. She surprised the daylights out of me when she took my hand and slid it all the way up to her hip, baring her naked ass and pussy. After shooting me a spreading wildfire of a sinful grin, she sat right down on Paul, straddling him. Grinning over his startled expression, she hooked her arms around his neck and cooed, "I'd give youmy panties too, only I'm not wearing any."

"I can see that. What happened to your panties?" he grinned, trying to be all suave and cool, like it was no big deal, but he was totally blushing!

"Nothing happened to them. I just prefer the feeling of going bare, so I rarely wear panties. Would you like me to put some on? I'm sure I could borrow a pair from your sister...maybe even these...that is, if you haven't already grown too attached to them," she said, fingering my tiny mesh panties he was holding in his lap. "You know what? Let's keep these pretty things someplace safe," she continued, taking them from him. Giggling sweetly, she stretched them over his head and around his neck, giving him a panties bandana!

"Okay, I'm not going to be the only one who's bottomless here..." I grinned, unzipping Lisa's skirt. When I had it all the way undone, she stood and shimmied her hips, making her skirt fall to the floor. She daintily stepped out of it, leaving her sexy hips and baby-smooth pussy only inches from Paul's astonished face.

"Isn't she totally gorgeous?" I whispered to him. Kneeling behind Lisa, I ran my hands over her silky thighs and supple ass. "What a beautiful, beautiful girl."

"Hush, you," she smiled.

"You really are completely gorgeous," added Michelle, coming over to put her hand on Lisa's shoulder. "I mean it. You are so beautiful," she said, caressing Lisa's face.

"You too. Hush..." Lisa whispered.

Paul looked at me, then at Lisa. "God, yes, you're gorgeous. Lisa, you are unbelievable."

Trish had finally pulled Paul's underwear off her head. She was lying on her stomach, her face propped up in her hands.

Paul looked over Lisa's shoulder, questioning me.

Gently squeezing Lisa's beautiful hips, I nuzzled her shoulder with my lips, and she pressed my cheek to hers.

This was it. I could feel the change in Lisa, and even though a part of me was still wracked with envy, plus a little jealousy, I felt the change come over me, too.

It was time for me to grow up.

I kissed Lisa on the cheek and then on the lips, and she never moved away as I turned to Paul. "She wants you, little brother. She's been waiting forever, hoping you would be her first. This perfect girl wants you to fuck her, right now. Take her, Paul."

He stared at Lisa, who shyly pressed her lips to my cheek, trying to hide her eyes.

He looked at me again.

"I love you, and I'll be okay. Take her," I repeated, lifting Lisa by the chin so Paul could see her angelic face.

His eyes studied mine, and I gave him a tiny nod. The corner of his mouth began to curl into a smile, then a sudden shadow darkened his expression. He looked over at Michelle and Trish. "Lisa, do you really want to, or are they just pressuring you?"

Michelle was about to say something, but Lisa stopped her. "No, they're not pressuring me. It's all me, Paul. I really have wanted you forever. You just never noticed, and I didn't know how to make you notice. I thought you wanted Carrie."

That made Paul a little agitated. "Why does everyone think I like Carrie? I mean, yeah, she's hot, but you're all hot. A guy would have to be crazy not to want every one of you, but Carrie was never my favorite. Not even close."

Lisa leaned into him, which made her ass entirely too tempting. Her back was arched, and her legs were spread. I swear to god, my mouth watered. When I slipped a finger down through her crack and over her slit, her pussy sucked it right in. She was as wet as I'd ever felt her.

Grinning at him, she said, "You've always been my favorite, and now I want to become yours. I don't want to wait any longer. Your sister is right. I want to feel you inside me. I want you to fuck me, with our friends watching. I want us to lose our virginities together, right here, with people who love us."

Turning to me, she added, "And I want you to keep helping."

"How? I'm a virgin too, remember?" I giggled.

"I don't care. I need you to keep helping me. Dawn, help me fuck your little brother."

The sound of hot moans filled the room, and I realized it wasn't only Michelle's voice I was hearing. It was mine, too.

"Baby, I'll do anything you want," I said, kissing the nape of her elegant neck.

"Then show me how to fuck him," she answered, raising my chin to stare into my eyes.

"Incredible..." whispered Trish.

Turning Lisa back to Paul, I placed her hands at the snap to his shorts. "Open them. Pull his shorts off, and take him in your hand," I said, beginning to unbutton her wispy blouse. Once I got it started, I had Paul finish the job. When it was undone all the way, I pulled it aside, slowly unveiling her stunning breasts.

"Jesus..." he said, awestruck by her flawless beauty.

I lifted her breasts in offering before reaching out to place his hands on them; noticing how erect her delicious light brown nipples had become, I left her blouse on, deciding she looked even sexier that way. With the filmy white material whispering across her seductive thighs and the top of her ass, she was a vision of young gypsy sex.

"Girl, I don't think you have to worry anymore about whether you're his type. You are so his type..." Trish giggled, watching as Lisa's small hands brought Paul's incredibly hard cock out into the open.

Paul nodded, wordlessly telling Lisa that she had nothing to worry about. She was definitely his type.

"Lift..." I said, sliding his shorts off while she pulled his long t-shirt over his head.

They were completely naked except for Lisa's open blouse, and right away she arched her back; taking the hint, Paul took her breast into his mouth, making her moan. She moaned a whole lot more, though, when I slid two fingers deep into her pussy. "Yes..." she whispered, which we could barely hear over the awesome squelching sounds of her wet sex. As she slowly fucked herself on my hand, her strong, sculpted thighs began a rhythmic up-and-down flexing motion.

Paul switched to her other breast, and I marveled at the sight of her soft flesh forming into delicate shapes as it accommodated his pressing fingers and hollowing mouth.

My baby brother was as hard as a rock, and leaking cum like a river. Lisa was using it as lube, noisily jacking him with both hands.

"Taste him..." I whispered in her ear; she responded by going to all fours between his legs. With her succulent bottom raised high, I looked down the smooth, tapering delta of her hips. "You are so damn sexy..." I purred, running my hands over her ass and across her sinewy golden brown back.

While I watched in growing envy, she slid his length as far as she could into her mouth. Pausing to take hold of his hips, she went down, down, down, until only a few inches of hard cock were visible beyond her full lips.

"She's really never done that before?" Michelle asked Trish in obvious admiration.

Without releasing him, Lisa shook her head no. She was breathing through her nose, and her breathing only intensified when I slipped a third finger into her pussy.

"Good girl. If she's going to fit that monster in there, you'd better open her up," said Trish.

Lisa moaned around his cock, lifting momentarily to take a deep breath before plunging her head all the way down.

Leaning in, luxuriating in her rich, clean scent, I started licking her pussy. Although I was mostly doing it because I loved it, I was also making sure to drool inside her, trying to get her as wet as possible.

Her thighs began to spasm around my head, then I felt her first orgasm wash over my tongue. It was a warm, gentle flow, her superheated pussy turning to butter in my mouth.

"Paul, how are you doing up there?" I finally asked, lifting from Lisa's beautiful treasure.

He could only moan in response.

"I think he's getting close, and I want him in my pussy when he comes," Lisa said, pulling off of his cock. She quickly sat up, straddling him again while pressing his face to her breasts. "Suck me...suck my breasts in deep, like you were doing before. That felt amazing..." she panted, steadying herself with a hand on his shoulder. Using her other hand, she took his bobbing length and positioned it between her spread legs, directly at her dripping opening.

"Please...put it inside me..." she breathed, bringing my hand to Paul's cock.

"Wow..." Michelle whispered, watching as I grasped my brother's erection.

Trish said, "Lisa, Dawn is holding Paul in her hand. She's about to fuck you with her baby brother's huge cock. You are just awesome, girl, and Dawn, holy fuck...you're a goddess."

I couldn't help myself. I started stroking up and down that huge cock. I was acting like I was simply lubing it, but I just wanted to hold it and stroke it.

What I really wanted was to put it in my mouth and suck it.

No, what Ireally wanted was to switch places with Lisa and have that beautiful cock fuck me.

"God, baby, you look like you want to suck that big dick even more than Lisa did," Michelle said, watching as I stroked it. Gliding my hands up and down his shaft, running my thumbs over the head, I was clearly doing it for my own pleasure.

When I turned to her, I'm sure the longing in my eyes was unmistakable.

"You really want to put it in your mouth, don't you?" she grinned, and I could only sigh and nod while continuing to stroke him. Bringing it to my lips, I opened wide and slid it inside. I sucked the head, licking the clear pre-cum from his drooling slit; then, cupping his balls, I took his entire cock into my mouth. Moaning all the way down, I let it fill my throat before drawing back to nuzzle his smooth length with my cheek, licking and kissing it as I stared at her.

"You want to fuck your little brother," she mouthed, sliding her hand inside her track pants.

Shooting her a sexy smile, I turned back to Lisa's pussy, giving it a quick kiss before spreading her lips. With my other hand I guided Paul's big, beautiful weapon toward my target. Grasping the center of the shaft, I felt his fiery heat beneath the soft, silky skin. His veins were throbbing; I squeezed tighter, making him throb harder.

God, his little moan really turned me on. Reducing the tension around his shaft, I aimed the oozing slit of his enormous, rubbery mushroom head right at her sweet sex.

Lisa cried out when I guided his tip between my spread fingers, pressing it into her hot, tight cunt.

"Oh, god...oh, god..." she whispered when I released her lips, letting them close up around his large crown. With one hand still on his shaft, I used the other to spread her ass as I leaned in and licked the rim of her gaping pussy, right below her pink, winking asshole. Stiffening my tongue, I wedged it into the tiny space available between the underside of his shaft and the very bottom of her stretched-open pussy.

I could taste both his pre-cum and her full flowering.

His pre-cum...inside her flowing pussy.

"Lisa, what about--" I started to ask, only to have her cut me right off.

"It's okay, I'm on the pill, and I lost my cherry a long time ago in gym class."

"You sneaky devil," Trish giggled, and Lisa giggled too.

Paul was groaning up a storm, and Lisa added a sultry little chortling moan as I began to feed a bit more of his imposing length inside her. When I had it in far enough that I could no longer see the head, I again plunged my tongue back into the tiny space above Paul's cock. With my free hand I guided her ass up and down, urging her to fuck him. Once I had her hips moving smoothly, I began to jack him off inside her pussy; inch by inch, she kept taking more. The spectacle of her gorgeous sex embracing his towering erection turned me on to no end, and I trailed my tongue through her deep split; after making a stiff point of it, I stabbed it straight into her asshole.