Everyone Loves Vegas Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of letting loose in Vegas.
935 words
3.56
58k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start by telling you my wife and I have been married for 15 years and have had a very good sex life we have played some games and experimented a little but nothing had ever happened like this before. At our 10 year mark we went to Vegas to celebrate just us not the kids and I am glad that's what we did. On our first night there my wife asked me what I wanted to go do I said lets go to a strip club half joking and half serious never thinking it would lead anywhere but she looked at me and said ok lets go. Shocked as I was I got ready to go she came out of the bathroom in a hot little mini skirt and a tank top toped of with a hot pair of black stilettos "you ready" I asked yep she replied and out we went we caught a cab and the driver took us to one of Las Vegas' many strip clubs.

Arriving at the club I was as happy as a man can get and walked in head held high with my wife on my arm we sat down and watched a few girls dance when my wife gave me the second shock of this night she asked if I minded if we went and sat at the stage. Ok I said and we went to the stage as the girls kept coming over my wife was thrilled every time she tipped one she was a little scared at first but then she got bold tucking the dollar bills in her bra and letting the girls pull her shirt up to get at them. After a full round of the girls we got back to this cute little blonde with nice tits my wife leaned over and asked what it would cost to get a dance from her I told her to ask when she comes over. My wife laid another dollar on the stage and over she came she shoved the dollar down my wife's shirt then went after it I noticed the stripers hand slide up my wife's skirt during all of this.

So my wife asked how much for a lap dance she said $20 per song my wife said ok and the striper said I will be there in a minute or two, we went over to the bar and I asked my wife if she had put her hand up her skirt and she looked at me and said not just up my skirt but she stuck a finger in my pussy she said my panties are soaked I cant wait to get my dance. The stripper came over and said $20 per song and he can watch for free but only you and I can touch my wife handed her $60 and said lets go.

We went to the private area in the back and threw girls started talking as the current song finished up and when the new one started she thru my wife back took off my wife's shirt and pushed up her skirt she said to my wife stop me if I make you uncomfortable my wife said ok and it was on she started rubbing her naked body on my wife and playing with her tits, my wife moans in ecstasy the stripper then places her tit in my wife's mouth and she starts to suck on them the stripper takes of my wife's bra and starts to suck on her tits her nipples are fully erect I look down and my wife has her hand in her panties rubbing her pussy hard the stripper pulls my wife's hand out of there and sucks on the fingers that are dripping with my wife's hot sex. The stripper then flips over into a 69 and starts to eat my wife's pussy and with the strippers pussy only inches away my wife looks at me with that glazed look in here eyes she gets just before she cum's and smiled as she stuck out tongue and licked her pussy she then dove in until the bouncer stuck his head in and said she couldn't do that.

The stripper kept on eating out my wife until gush she came hard and fast and all over the stripper's face the stripper came up smiling and gave my wife a deep kiss then slipped a paper in her panties we got up my wife could barely walk when we left she just pulled her shirt on and pulled her skirt down and we left I asked where she wanted to go she said to the motel then unzipped my pants and started stroking my dick then told me all about how the girl made her squirt then she pulled up her skirt and started playing with her pussy and pulled out the paper it was the girls number with a note saying she got off in 4 hours to call her then.

We got back to the room and my wife pulled off all her clothes in the elevator and dropped to her knees and started sucking my dick we got off on our floor went straight to our room where she fucked me and sucked my dry. After I was sitting on the bed and she lay down on the floor in front of me and started playing with her pussy sliding a finger in and out she looked at me and asked if we could call her and of course I said yes.

But that is another story...