Everyone Said She Did It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such language." I pulled her slacks down and removed her panties before stripping myself. She was regaining her breath when I began to kiss her pussy, that started her off again and it wasn't until much later, after I'd come myself, that she calmed down.

I had come to realise that both sisters had a wild streak, the difference being that Loretta had suppressed hers while Carmen had allowed hers a free rein.

"Do you do this with all of your female clients?"

"Hell no! Shit, the soul searching that was involved before I made the decision that I wanted to be with you, not just to fuck you, although I must admit that I'm pleasantly surprised at our performance tonight, this totally went against my principles. Do you realise that you've corrupted me?"

"I'm glad, because you've had me doing things that I'd only seen in the movies or read about. Now I think we should shut up and continue corrupting each other."

"I agree with you."

"Shut up and fuck me."