Everyone's A Winner Ch. 05

Story Info
The games comes to their conclusion.
4.4k words
4.48
121.9k
23

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
king_wesley
king_wesley
694 Followers

EVERYONE'S A WINNER! Ch. 05: LAST SLUT MOANING

Kelly was full of excitement as the stagehands began to prepare for the final round. She was oblivious as to what the final round held in store for her, but she didn't care. She was having far too much fun. It was so obvious she was going to win, whatever it took. Watching the stage hands set up the stage for the last round, she couldn't imagine what she had been so worried about before.

The rainbows in her head were so soothing, and much better than nasty things like thoughts and worries that were there before. Kelly was beginning to realize that she didn't like to think. Thinking wasn't fun, being sexy and making men shout and cheer for you, that was fun. She knew it was going to be hard to overtake the over girls in the final round, but she knew she could do it. She had to win, not just for her, but for Jenny too. She was going to enjoy winning too.

Still buzzing from the orgasmic success of the last round, Kelly was positively dripping with anticipation as Greg Steel returned to the stage:

"Welcome back to the final round of, 'Who Wants To Be A Slutty Whore?' I'm happy to say we've got something very special lined up for you all today." He turned to the direction of a large curtain hanging behind him. "Assistants! Please reveal the final round."

A couple of scantily clad blondes slowly opened the curtains to reveal a giant four-poster bed that would make King size look positively tiny. The seasoned audience cheered and whooped in approval. Greg Steel waited for the hollering to cease before confirming their excited cheers:

"That's right folks. Today's final round will be: Last Slut Moaning!" The audience once again cheered in approval before Greg continued. "Now for those of you unfamiliar with this round, the rules are simple. The last slut to come wins. At the start of the round all three girls will have their wrists and ankles handcuffed to the bed. When the round begins our assistants will free Crystal from her bonds and she will be free to do whatever she pleases to try and get the other two girls to come."

"Now this is where the previous rounds points come into play. Crystal has a 50-point lead over Precious who in turn is a further 12 points ahead of Kelly. These points will be converted into time, with each point being worth two seconds. Therefore Crystal will have one hundred seconds of unrestricted access to the other two girls before Precious is set free. There will then be a further twenty four seconds until Kelly will be able to defend herself. So Crystal really is in the driving seat here tonight, whilst Kelly has it all to do if she wants to win."

"So without further a due. Girls, please take your places for... Last... Slut... Moaning!"

The nature of the final round simultaneously thrilled and troubled Kelly. She was excited at the prospect of an orgy with her fellow contestants but at the same time she couldn't see how she would be able to win. Not only was her head still up in the clouds from the glorious sensations of the previous round, but also she would be tied and helpless for the first two minutes. She could only hope that she could keep a hold of her senses long enough to stand a chance.

It was going to be a great challenge though. Just the thought of Precious or Crystal teasing and caressing her body while she squirms helplessly was beginning to turn her on. Two sex-crazed bimbos making her their own personal plaything with only one thought on their minds. To ignore her protests and her exactly what her body wants, orgasm upon orgasm until only a drooling pool of desire remained. Kelly shook her head sharply, as much as she wanted to lie prostrate at the whim of her opponents' desires, she had to win. She could no longer remember why winning was so important, but nonetheless she had to try. Not just for herself, but for Jenny too.

As one of the scantily clad assistants relieved Kelly of her clothes, she tried to think of a plan but it was just too hard. Even at this level of peril, thinking was still an unwelcome interruption to the bubbles and rainbows in her head. The site of the three naked contestants by the giant bed had reinvigorated the audience's whooping, immediately dashing the Kelly's hopes of even the most basically thought out course of action. She would just have to rely on her instincts.

One by one the girls were secured to the bed in preparation for the final round. Kelly found herself in the middle, with Precious to her left and Crystal to the right. Testing her bonds slightly she knew she was going nowhere fast and it was time to play the game.

Upon being given the ready signal by the assistants Greg Steel turned to the audience:

"The sluts are bound in place, the timer is set, audience please give your support to our contestants as the final round begins in... 3...2...1...Now!!!"

There was a snapping of cuffs as Crystal was set free and the game began. The blonde bimbo wasted no time in making a B-line for the defenseless Kelly. Starting at the neck, Crystal kissed her way down to Kelly's mountainous breasts whilst her fingers probed even further south.

Kelly squirmed and wiggled as the expert tongue circled around her hardening nipple. It was impossible to protect herself from the sexual onslaught that had besieged her. Full red lips sucked her, long soft fingers caressed her, scores of testosterone filled men cheered her; only forty seconds had passed and she was already losing her senses. Bolts and shots of pleasure in her body joined the bubbles and sparkles in her head. It was only a matter of time before she succumbed.

Seconds ticked by like hours and Kelly was still powerless against the mastery of Crystal's tongue and fingers. The rainbows in her head destroyed her will to fight whilst the lightning in her crotch strengthened her desire to come. There were still thirty seconds to go before Precious would be able to come to her rescue; Kelly's chances of victory were looking bleak.

"Have to fight, cannot cum." She repeated to herself. "Have to fight, cannot cum. Have to fight, cannot cum, oh God!" she screamed to herself as the electricity in her sex and breasts connected with the sparkles and bubbles in her head, "Cannot fight, have to cum." She screamed out loud; the battle was all but lost.

Kelly was so lost in the spiral towards climax that she didn't even notice the buzzer sound that signaled the imminent release of Precious. All of her will to win had been sapped by the devastating deliciousness of Crystal's assault on her body and mind. Too lost in a sea of butterflies and bunnies the first Kelly knew about Precious's freedom was when the fingers, which had been for so long tantalizing her cunt, were suddenly replaced by a second tongue that began to lightly lap away at Kelly's clit.

This second tongue shocked Kelly's mind back into life. A second wind was taking hold of her and despite the glorious feeling of the saliva-coated muscle caressing her sex, she was steeled into a final attempt at resistance in the hope of surviving the last twenty seconds before she would finally be set free. Kelly soon discovered that Precious was just as effective a sexual tormentor as Crystal but she was determined not to be beaten just yet. Her defenseless, naked body had to resist. She had survived now for one hundred and ten seconds, she was determined to last the final fourteen that were left before freedom.

The crowd seemed to be lifted by her will to survive. Chants of "Kelly Kelly." Echoed around the studio and new and more wondrous rainbows erupted inside her head. The seconds ticked by and now there were just ten seconds to go. Greg orchestrated the audience to count down the clock as Kelly fought to stay in the game.

"Ten."

"Nine."

"Eight."

"Seven"

"Six"

There was just five seconds to go, if she could just hold on these last few moments she would finally be free. The countdown continued and Kelly was sure she was going to make it.

"Five."

"Four."

"Three."

"Two."

"One."

The buzzer sounded and for a brief moment relief flooded through Kelly's body, overpowering even the bubbles inside her head. She heard the clicking of her cuffs being unlocked and finally she was free... unfortunately she had not counted on the strength of her two opponents. The binds may have been gone but she still could not move. Crystal had held down her arms whilst Precious had done the same with her legs. The onslaught on her senses was continuing and she needed to do something fast.

She could feel the heat building in her pussy and knew she had to act now. It was then Kelly discovered that with Precious's hands now having to hold down her legs she now had some ability to move her hips. She squirmed and wiggled until she managed to escape the chasing tongue. Finally she had some room to breathe. Being a simple-minded bimbo, Precious did not have the ingenuity required to change tactics and so continued to futilely chase Kelly's clit with her tongue.

Managing to always keep her clit tantalizingly out of reach of the hapless air-headed tongue, Kelly now had an opportunity to put up some defense against Crystal. The commotion around Kelly's groin had momentarily distracted Crystal causing her to look up for Kelly's nipple to see what was the matter. Kelly ceased upon this moment to wrestle her arms free from Crystal's grip and finally she could try to properly defend herself. Upon realizing that Kelly's arms were free, Crystal tried to repin them down but to know avail. Crystal knew she had to hold Kelly down and straddled her chest in order to get better leverage. The two girls wrestled with each other trying to gain the upper hand before Crystal in an almighty surge of power pressed Kelly's wrists down above her head against the bed.

However her grip had not been as strong as she had thought and furthermore, in leaning down to try and subdue her opponent, Crystal's cunt now hovered precariously over Kelly's mouth and in one quick movement, Kelly struck. She slid her hands out of the grasp of Crystal before the perplexed bimbo could understand what was happening, Kelly had grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled unsuspecting bimbo's pussy down towards her awaiting mouth. Crystal tried to react but Kelly had clamped her in place and now her sex was at the mercy of her former victim.

Whilst continuing to keep her own clit out of the reach of Precious, Kelly began to suck and lick at the hapless Crystal's mound. Crystal was an experienced slut and so was already dripping wet from the thrill of playing with Kelly earlier, so this assault on her sex, especially from such a new and eager tongue did not take long to send her wild with desire. Lacking Kelly's will to win, Crystal was soon grinding herself against Kelly's mouth, begging to cum and Kelly was more than happy to grant this request.

Kelly's nostrils were filled with the scent of Crystal's arousal as she furiously worked away at the exposed clit. Sucking and licking, Kelly could feel that her opponent was on the cusp of climax, spurring her on. Crystal began to emit sporadic spasms as mini-orgasms erupted inside her. The climactic twitches were becoming more and more frequent as Crystal spiraled into euphoria. Then, in an immense scream of ecstasy, Crystal buckled and thrashed as an orgasm ripped through her. Despite her one hundred second head start, Crystal had become the first contestant to be eliminated.

Once the assistants had managed to untangle Crystal's lust ridden frame out of her grasp, Kelly looked down at Precious whose tongue was still unsuccessfully chasing after her.

"My Precious." She said, smiling wickedly.

Kelly then sat up and wrestled herself free of Precious's hold. Both girls were now staring at each other from opposing ends of the bed, trying to think about what they would do next. Then, without warning, both girls leapt at the other. The audience roared their approval as the two beauties wrestled for superiority. Asses were grabbed, breasts were fondled, but still neither could manage to obtain the upper hand. Then, in a moment everything clicked into place; the two girls simultaneously made a grab for the other's rear, pulling themselves towards it and as such setting up a classic sixty-nine position. Despite realizing that their own private area was at the mercy of the other, both girls were resigned to accepting that this game now boiled down to a sexual race to the finish.

Kelly knew that this meant she was behind and so madly dove her head into Precious's cunt in a frantic attempt to make up ground. Barely a split second later though Precious launched a similar assault on Kelly. Precious though was more delicate in her actions, lightly lapping away at Kelly's clit in a subtle but effective way. Both girls were quickly getting turned on and the crowd was going ballistic. Cheers for both Kelly and Precious rang through the studio in unison as the girls fought to send each other hurtling into the abyss.

Kelly could feel the electricity building inside her cunt and the rainbows exploding with tectonic levels of force inside her head as her senses steamrolled passed the point of no return. Her body had taken over; her hips began to furiously grind against Precious whilst her tongue continued to kiss and lick for all it was worth. Kelly's body began to shudder and quake under the relentless tongue lapping away at her, no amount was will was going to prevent the inevitable this time. Bolts of pleasure began to surge through her, each time causing her to grip down hard on Precious's ass and pull the delicious bimbo deeper onto her own face. Biting her own lip, release was only seconds away. The crowd cheered, Precious lapped, Kelly quivered and shook. Her groin was on fire and her head was a mass of happiness and light. The former Kelly had ceased to be, this was what she was now, a lust filled mass of bubbles and rainbows. At that moment there was nowhere that she would rather be.

Then, in what felt like a mini nuclear explosion with Kelly's soul, her whole body shattered under the weight of an immense orgasm. Her body was racked with pleasure, rendering her and buckling, shuddering wreck. Wave after wave of total bliss engulfed Kelly's body and enraptured her mind. Her vision blurred under the force of the climax that had accosted her. She was in paradise.

It seemed like hours before Kelly finally came back down to Earth, even after the girls had been separated and the convulsions had ceased, she was still buzzing from the high. It was only now that it dawned on her that the competition was lost. Suddenly feeling dejected that she had let Jenny down; she didn't notice the confusion, which had gripped the audience. It was just like how under the weight of her orgasm at the hands of Precious, she had not noticed her fellow contestants on writhes of pleasure. She had not heard the accompanying screams of euphoria nor the climax that hit Precious at almost the exact moment Kelly herself had come. Therefore she would not have realised that the confusion that had engulfed the audience was because right now, nobody knew who had won.

It was only when Kelly noticed that Precious was in a similarly disappointed state that she noticed the events happening around her.

"What's going on?" she asked, "Why are you so sad? You won."

"I didn't win," replied Precious, "You did."

"What do you mean? You made me cum."

"Really!?"

"Yeah, why do you thing the game is over?"

"Because I came." Kelly was filled with a renewed hope, "You mean, you came too?"

"I couldn't help it, you were just so good."

Kelly blushed at the compliment, "Thank you, you were wonderful too."

Precious giggled slightly at the praise, "Aww, it's so sweet of you to say so."

"But it's true," insisted Kelly, "I've never felt so good before in my life."

"Maybe we could have another round after the show," suggested Precious in a deliciously naughty voice.

"Ooh that would be so hot," reacted Kelly, giggling at the prospect.

The girls continued to chat and giggle between themselves as the show's organizers worked to determine who had won. Eventually things seemed to calm down and Kelly and Precious were hurried into place either side of Greg Steel who was ready to announce the results.

"Well, what a final round that was," he began in an exhausted tone. "In all my time hosting this show, we have never had a finish like that. It's times like these when it is a shame that there has to be a loser."

"Our expert Judges have deliberated over the replay from many angles and have come to a unanimous decision. The winner is... by a margin of just two seconds... Kelly!!!"

The crowd went wild as the result was announced, completely overwhelming Kelly who was swamped with the congratulatory hugs and kisses of Precious, who seemed delighted that Kelly had come out on top. This was the happiest day of Kelly's life. She was the winner, so now her and Jenny's wish could come true. She bounced and shouted in delight before Greg finally managed to calm her down.

"Congratulations Kelly, how do you feel proving that you were the sluttiest whore in our game?"

"I feel so happy!" cried Kelly, "It's like a dream come true, not just for me but for Jenny too. Oh I can't wait to tell her."

"Well you don't have to wait any longer." Revealed Greg, "Jenny, come on stage so that Kelly can give you the good news."

As Jenny appeared on stage wearing a short tartan miniskirt and tight fitting white t-shirt, Kelly ran up to her excitedly, elated that she could finally see her friend again.

"Jenny, you're here." She squealed. "I missed you so much."

"What's going on?" asked Jenny, "They wouldn't let me watch the show, why are you naked?"

Kelly ignored her friend's questions: "I won! I won!" she screamed excitedly.

"You won!" reacted Jenny, momentarily forgetting the state of her best friend. "That's fantastic!" she hugged Kelly tightly, the smell of sex invaded her nostrils. "But what happened to you?"

"That's not important right now." Interrupted Greg, "Kelly is the winner and so it is time for her to choose her prize."

Kelly beamed with pride as she pondered her decision. Then her eyes lit up in inspiration. "Well Greg, I haven't talked it over with Jenny but I think what we both want is to stay with Venus Industries forever."

Jenny exploded in horror, "Kelly what are you doing!?"

"I'm making my wish," explained Kelly, "It's s wonderful here, I don't ever want to leave and I know you will love it here too." She smiled at her horrified friend innocently.

"Kelly, they've done something to you." Insisted Jenny, "You don't want this. You want to go home, you want your normal life back."

"Why would I want that?" asked a puzzled Kelly, "It's so much fun here, everybody s so sexy and nice and my head feels all light and sparkly. Everything is better here."

"Kelly listen," pleaded Jenny, "They've done something to you, They've b..."

Jenny was taken completely unawares by the hand that had slipped inside her top and begun groping at her right breast. Before she could manage to protest a second hand had reached around her shoulder and proceeded to fondle the left in equal fashion. The lack of bras in the wardrobe department meant that nothing now protected her breasts from the whims of the probing hands. Jenny heard her assailant's voice gently talk into her ear:

"Now Jenny, Kelly has made her decision so you should accept it." Instructed Greg sternly.

"But you've done someth..."

Jenny's protest were cut off by a fit of boos and jeers from the audience. Jenny's head was felt like it was about to implode, the discomfort was almost unbearable.

"Kelly is your best friend isn't she Jenny?" continued Greg.

king_wesley
king_wesley
694 Followers
12