Everything for the Career Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Asshole Arthur!!

Jennifer... bitch...!!!

And other such thoughts came unabated into my mind. And there was no one to help me out. There was no other recourse -- I cried my frustrations out.

Late into the night, I decided that staying alone with my thoughts was a sure-fire way to go to the loony bin. So I decided to start getting a semblance of life back. The first thing I decided, after washing my face and composing myself, was to sign up for the Industry Best Practices seminar that I always went to.

The seminar was one of the few things in this life of mine that was a given constant. And as such it gave a feeling of being ground to me. Made me feel in familiar territory. I hoped that going to this seminar would help me to forget my actions and decisions, and for a short while allow me the luxury of a normal life.

So I whipped out my credit card, signed on it, and confirmed my name too.