Everything I Say, Sugar

Story Info
1.5k words
3.07
7.5k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl was definitely younger than Jason, but he was built nothing like him.

He ambled easily to us and hugged his brother then he turned to me. He took my face in his hands and pressed his lips to mine. "So this is her." He smirked when he let me breathe.

"This is my Annie. Annie, my brother, Carl." Jason wrapped his arms around me from behind again. I really liked it when he did that.

"Thank you, for having me." I said stupidly.

"I haven't had you yet, honey." He looked at Jason. "Have you?"

"I let her suck my cock-"

"Did she make you come?" He interrupted.

"She did." He said proudly and nuzzled my neck. "We've already established that Annie is good girl, just as I knew she would be." I sighed, and they both chuckled.

"Well?" Carl asked.

"Clueless. But starving. Skipped breakfast." He said sharply. I hated that tone.

I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised by Carl's reaction. "Oh, no. We'll have none of that, darlin'." What were they? A family of pet names?

"I was nervous." I looked down, sad, that I'd manage to disappoint not one but both.

Carl reacted first. "Hey, honey. No harm done." He stepped directly before me. I was sandwiched between both brothers. "You'll never have to worry about food, here. I'll keep you well fed." He looked over me to his brother. "Did you ask her to stay?"

"She's considering it." Jason said.

"Please, Annie, give him a chance to make you happy." He lowered his voice and whispered in my ear. "Is he right about you, darlin'? Tell me he's right about you." Carl stepped back and looked at me expectantly.

I'm sure I had no idea to what he was referring.

I looked behind me to Jason then back to Carl. "I...yes, I think so, but he said we'd talk here. Will you be there?"

"Oh, no, darlin'. I've got cheese enchiladas, Mexican rice, refried beans, chile con queso, and guacamole dip to make." He smiled brightly. My stomach growled angrily.

His eyes widened in surprise. "Gotta go." He pecked me on the lips then stretched around me to do the same to Jason. It warmed my heart. Then he vanished behind saloon-style doors at the far end of the restaurant.

"He's going to make all that food for me?" I asked gratefully.

"It's your favorite. Now come, sweetheart." He pulled out a nearby chair. "Let's talk, shall we?"

"Thank you." I smiled at the young man who placed a margarita sans ice before me.

Jason smiled at me. "I'm ready to explain what's going on here, Annie. Let me first say that I'm proud of you. What you've done takes great courage. You truly are a special girl." He paused. "Honestly, though, I wasn't sure what to expect in you.

"You're probably wondering how I know so much about you. To that, I say simply, I read your book, and if I read it right, I think I may have stumbled upon something quite interesting in you. The real question is how aware of yourself are you." His eyes twinkled at me.

I sighed audibly, and he sat back, smiling. He was so handsome and hard. "The discovery phase is the best part, sugar. You are never to forget even a single moment of everything that follows."

"That's not possible." I took a healthy sip of my margarita, which was not a good idea on an empty stomach. Before I could do any serious damage, though, it vanished from my hand. Jason set it on the table.

That's when the chips and salsa materialized before me. I held my breath, as I dipped and tasted.

"Oh my god, this is perfect." I muttered between mouthfuls. "Who made it?" I demanded thoughtlessly.

"Carl, of course." Jason scoffed.

"Can I marry him too?" I giggled.

His beautiful gray eyes twinkled at me. "Something like that, sugar."

It took a couple of seconds, but my brain caught up. I stopped crunching on chips and studied him closely. "Him too?" I asked, treading carefully. Obviously, Mr. Cole had already made some decisions.

"If you don't object. Too much." He sat back and said coolly.

"How many others?" My heart tried to claw out of my chest.

"Just Carl and me, sugar. You have my word." He said with finality and leveled his eyes at me.

I shrugged. "Ok." I said and resumed my chomping. I love chips and salsa. "Jason, can I get that queso and guacamole now?" I smiled at him, trying to convey that everything was ok. That I trusted him.

His hand shot into the air, and our server appeared. "Ms. Abernathy's appetizers, Alexander."

The boy nodded and vanished.

"He's sweet." I mumbled, taking another pull from my margarita. This time Jason didn't stop me. There was food in my system now.

"I guess I should offer you some." I frowned at myself. How rude and wretched of me not to offer.

"I don't eat that stuff, sugar." He smiled.

"Oh? What's wrong with it?" I asked offended.

"I've got to stay sharp, sugar. Can't afford it in my system." He said simply.

"What am I missing here?" I stopped eating

"Everything, sugar." He chuckled at my confusion and reaction to the guacamole and queso our server so rudely distracted me with.

My stomach won, momentarily, but I would have my answers. Actual answers, damn it. Grrr.

"Jason, please, I'm confused. I don't do confused well." I began shoveling food into my mouth again.

"Will there be anything else, Master Chief?" Our server asked Jason, and I inhaled so sharply, a chip went down the wrong pipe. Now, I was choking.

Jason handed me a glass of water, and I managed to sputter and drink.

"Master Chief?" I rasped.

"Master Chief Jason Cole, United States Navy SEAL, ma'am." He saluted me with one finger.

I was shocked, and my breathing was ragged again. "You're on a Team."

"I lead a Team." He corrected.

"Oh god." I tried to slow my breathing. I looked at him confused. "I understood this was remotely possible. I wondered if someone might figure it out." I whispered to myself.

"Well, I did." He said quietly.

"How did you come across my book? It's YA, mostly." I added.

"I read voraciously, and you're book is definitely not YA, sugar. It was therapy, right?" He asked earnestly.

I was in trouble, but I was here. "I tried therapists, doctors, hospitals. They got me so far." I studied him carefully and wondered how well he'd pegged me then remembered where I was, what I'd already said, and what I'd already done.

"I know everything, sugar." He said thickly. I could feel him ache for me. "You poured yourself onto those pages, darlin', and you said you had eight more. That can only mean the hurt was deep, and you were young." He sat forward and took my hand. "I'm here to remedy that hurt, sugar.

"Why?" I asked numbly.

"Because I can." He replied simply.

"What do I have to do?" I prayed it wasn't impossible.

"Nothing more than everything I say." He paused. "You know how this works, sugar."

I looked down.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I don't have anything to give." I whispered honestly.

"Bullshit." He said sharply. I flinched, and I could feel him get hard for me.

He leaned toward me. "I bet you'd love that wouldn't you, sugar?" He reached across the table and lifted my chin. "For me to hurt you." He said quietly.

Looking into his eyes, there was only one thing I could say. "Yes, sir."

He jerked me by the wrist out of my chair on his way to the back of the restaurant. "Let's go now." He growled and pulled me through the tables.

We took a left at a dead end into a long hallway. He opened the last door on the left and pulled me through it.

It was a spacious, classically decorated office. Very tasteful. He locked the door behind him, grabbed my wrist, and pulled me to him.

He fisted my hair with both hands and pulled my mouth to his. "I'm going to fuck you now, Annie. Hard." He crushed his mouth onto mine.

He then proceeded to do just that quite brutally. I figured the first few had to be. It certainly didn't stop me from falling in love with him.

"When we get home, I'm enlisting a no clothes policy for you." He growled then pulled off my blouse, bra, pants, and panties.

He bent me over the desk and shoved his fingers inside me. "Perfect, sugar. Perfectly wet for me." He removed his fingers and forced his swollen member into me.

"You're so perfect, sir. I love you." I gasped, fit to burst from need and desperation.

"Oh, I know you do, sugar." He said gruffly. "A sweet, needy, hungry girl like you can't help but fall in love." He was as swept away by all this as I was. That's when I realized he needed me as much as I needed him. My massive, alpha male, Navy SEAL trembled from restraint.

"Please, sir. Don't hold back. Let me give you what you need, too." I begged.

"All you ever have to do is ask, sugar." Then he fucked me like I belonged to him.