Everything Starts Somewhere

Story Info
Laura finds herself in a compromising position.
3.2k words
4.36
40.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long day taking the kids to school that go and playing with the one remaining at home, sprucing up the house, cooking dinner and getting the kids ready to go to their grandma's for the weekend Laura lays back on the bed after a hot shower and sighs loudly. It feels good to actually be still for a minute; she looks at the clock and sees she still has a few hours before Adam will get home. Sighing again thinking to her self how she hates it when he has to work his second job. She turns on the TV, checks the front door to make sure it is locked and grabs her something to drink before getting into bed. She flips through the channels finally settling on a movie she had seen a thousand times and lays her head on her pillows. It isn't long before sleep claims her and she is drifting off into dreamland. She wakes sometime later and can't move her arms, startled she looks around; the room is dark except the night light and the red glare of the clock. She sees that it is after midnight and wonders where he is. She strains against the darkness in the room trying to see if there is any sign of him and pulls at her hands trying to get them loose.

"Hello?" she says calmer than she feels. She hears something move to her right and turns her head and sees Adam sitting in the chair beside the bed. She can't make out his face in the darkness but she can feel him smiling.

"Why the hell did you tie me up Adam?" She asks him getting irritated. He leans forward where she can see him in the soft glow of the nightlight.

"It's time for us to explore some my pet."

"Pet? What the hell are you talking about?" He sits back. "Untie me Adam and do it now!"

That's when it starts. Adam has a long thin rod in his hand that Laura recognizes as a riding crop, he slaps it against his hand and says to her calmly "You will get up when I am ready to release you and not before you submit to me."

Looking at him with disbelief and a small amount of pleasure she opens her mouth to say something to him.

"Shut your mouth, don't speak unless I tell you to respond or ask you a direct question." Her mouth snaps shut with and audible sound. She looks at him and sees someone different sitting in the chair, not her sweet lovable Adam whose idea of kinky is changing positions during sex.

"You have been a very naughty girl my pet." He turns to the computer which she just realizes she had left on.

"I read some of the stuff you have been writing and it would seem to me that I have a horny little slut in my bed each night and I never knew." She swallows hard and starts to say something when she feels the riding crop against her lips.

"Shhh, not a word remember." Wondering what story he might have read and thinking to all of the ones she wrote she knew it didn't matter which one he had read they were all based on Domination more on the female part than any other. Adam gets up out of the chair and walks closer to the bed. He leans over and pulls her night gown down to expose her breasts. She shivers when she sees the look in his eyes. She had never seen him look so intent on something before in her life and she wondered what he was going to do.

"That was some very interesting reading my pet would you care to explain where it came from?" She nodded her head but before she could speak he said "You will answer me vocally when I ask a question not with a nod and you will address me as Sir. Do you understand pet?"

"Yes Sir" she replies.

"Good explain." He sits back in the chair as she starts to explain her stories. She tells him they are only parts of her imagination, fantasies so to speak.

"So you fantasize about being controlled like that dearest?" She looks at him and swallows hard before trying to answer. She wasn't quick enough in answering obviously because before she could open her mouth he was striking her nipple with the riding crop. It stung at first but the second blow made her back arch and her heart race. Four blows, two to each nipple, and she was wet.

"Yes Sir, I fantasize about those things I wrote about." He smiled at her knowing from what he read that she was already starting to get wet. He rubbed the riding crop across her nipples leaning over to kiss each one. She moaned deep in her throat as his lips caressed her nipples.

"Go on tell me have you ever done those things?"

"A long time ago, before I met you." She shivered as his kiss turned into a suck. "I submitted to one man and have never met anyone interested in my submission since. So, I write the stories to get the thoughts out of my head."

She feels his hands on the hem of her night gown drawing it up her legs. She waits knowing what he is going to find when he sees her sex. He settles her gown over her hips and strokes her belly. His hand travels slowly towards her pussy and she is sure he can smell her, his hand stops at the v and he looks up at her.

"You shaved tonight?"

"Yes Sir, I did it for you because I know you like it."

"Good Girl" his finger dips between her legs and he tells her to spread them she does slowly feeling somewhat embarrassed that he is going to see how aroused she is just by being tied and struck a few times.

"I have barely touched you and you are dripping wet." He holds his finger to her face and wipes the juices on her mouth, before she thinks about it her tongue darts out and licks at the wetness. He takes his finger and puts it in his mouth tasting her and smiles at her. "Good stuff huh?"

"Yes Sir" He sits back down and tells her to keep her legs spread. "After all that is what sluts like you do isn't it pet? Spread your legs for a man?"

"Yes Sir." She replies. Shivering as the cool air in the room caresses her wet pussy.

"You like to be tortured if I read it right, do you actually get off on that?" "Yes I do" she said getting a little defensive at his tone. "I happen to get off a lot on that."

Before she could take back her retort the riding crop bit into her nipples again two on each nipple and the slow rubbing of the crop over the nipples to take some of the sting out.

"That is not how you are to respond to me." He says, "I thought we already covered that."

"Yes Sir, we did please forgive me."

"Don't forget again pet." He pause before speaking again and when he does Laura is somewhat shocked at what he says to her. "I like what I read and I want to do the things I read. I thought about it a lot after I tied you up and sat here waiting for you to wake." He trailed the riding crop down her stomach to her pussy telling her to spread her legs wider opening her pussy up so he could see the wetness there. He teases the clit with the riding crop extracting a moan of pleasure from her before lightly tapping it with the crop. "Before we begin you will submit to me, only in the bedroom anywhere else we will be as we were. But don't be surprised if I make a demand in public." And smiled down at her waiting, she lay there thinking as he rubbed her clit with the crop with the occasional thump against it lightly.

"Will you submit to me?"

"Yes Sir"

"Will you do as you are told without being told over and over again?"

"I will try my best." A hard thump against her clit.

"Not the answer I am seeking slut"

"Yes Sir"

"Good Girl"

He got up and walked over to the bed taking his clothes off. He leaned over her head and positioned his cock at her mouth and told her to suck it. She opened her mouth and licked his cock as he slid it into her mouth. She sucked and licked drawing out moans of pleasure from him. Taking it deep into her throat as his thrust picked up. She fells his hand on her breast pinching her nipple between his fingers. This only causes her to suck harder on his cock.

"My God you have a wonderful mouth. No one sucks cock like a good little slut."

She moans loudly when he says this to her. "You like the names don't you?"

"You like being a slut for me. Sucking my cock with your whore mouth." She moans and sucks harder. With no warning he pulls his cock out and stands back breathing hard. His cock in his hand and he strokes it looking down at her. She squirms under his gaze waiting. He sits down on the edge of the bed and looks at her. When his hand touches the inside of her thigh he tells her to look at him. She opens her eyes and looks at him. His hand slides up her thigh and closer to her pussy. She can feel the wetness dripping down her crack as his hand reaches her sex. His fingers tease her clit and make her moan louder while he watches her. With his thumb on her nub he fingers her cunt first with one finger then two, then three. She is moving against his hand wanting more, hoping he won't stop. He is slowly fucking her with his fingers stroking her clit as he does watching her. Her eyes drift closed and before she can open them again his hand is gone and she is left feeling empty.

"I told you to keep them open." She whimpers and starts to beg when he gets up and walks over to the nightstand. He opens the top drawer and gets a few things out. She can't see what he has in his hands but she knows what is in the drawer because she is the one who bought it all and put it there.

"What do you do with all of this slut?" She looked at the things he had in his hand. There was her vibrator, dildo, clothes pins, binding bands, butt plugs, restraints and lube.

"Those are my toys." She says "I use them when you aren't here and writing the stories don't seem to clear my mind."

"Tell me what each are for."

"The vibrator I use on my clit sometime with the dildo fucking me and a plug in my ass. The lube is to make the ass play easier. The little elastic bands are binding bands I use them on my nipples as well as the clothes pins. I also use the clips on my pussy. The restraints haven't been used."

He looked at the stuff he has in his hands and looks back to her.

"What are you?"

"A slut Sir"

"No you are wrong there. You are my slut now and I am going to put you to good use. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir"

"What are you?"

"Your slut Sir."

"Good girl. Now let's see what we can do with these things."

And he walks towards her. He unties her hands and takes the restraints and hooks them to her thighs. Fastening her wrists in the cuffs he takes the rope and loops it around her thighs and ties her legs down spread wide. He takes the binding bands and binds her nipples, sucking them first to make them harder. He makes her raise her ass up off of the bed and lubes up the butt plug slowly inserting it. Next he sits on the bed between her legs. He takes clothes pins and pins her lips back on her cunt. Leaning over her he attaches pins to her breasts around the nipple area. He sits back and looks at his handy work.

"How do you feel slut?"

"Fine Sir"

"Does it hurt?" He says as he strokes her swollen nipples.

"Yes Sir" and moans.

Smiling he takes the vibrator and tease her clit turning it up and down making her shake and shiver wanting to cum but not being able to getting close and he stops.

"Adam please?" she says.

A sharp sting on the inside of her thigh lets her know she made a mistake.

"Sir Please."

"Good girl, but I am not done playing yet."

He puts the vibrator on her clit turns it up and slowly starts removing the pins from her pussy. With each release she moans louder begging him more for release herself. He ignores her pleas and keeps tormenting her. After all the pins are removed from her sex he takes the dildo and slowly inserts it into her pussy not needing the lube because she is dripping wet. He starts slow fucking her with the rubber dong and speeds up with each thrust, penetrating her deeper. He turns the vibe off and lays it aside.

"So slut, how much can you take?" he pulls the dildo out and tells her to open her mouth pushing it into her mouth and leaving it there. "Hold that" She lays there holding the dildo in her mouth and waiting, her body is humming shaking with the need for release but being denied. She feels his fingers on her again, this time he starts with four fingers inside her. Sliding them inside and out fingering her g spot.

"Let's see how much you can take."

She feels his thumb slide in and his hand is stretching her wider she moans around the dildo in her mouth.

"Four fingers and a thumb. Should we go for more." And he wiggles the fingers inside her driving her mad. She bucks against him and he tells her to be still and don't move again until he says to. She lays there waiting to see or feel what he will do next. She hears him lubing up the rest of his hand and wrist. Thinking to her self that he is going to put his whole hand inside her and wondering if she can take it. He slowly starts sliding his hand forward. With little thrusts he slowly gets his hand inside her curling his fingers to see if he can get more. He stops at when he can get no more in and then starts to fuck her slowly with his hand; she lays there wanting to move against him needing to move against him. With his other hand he removes the dildo from her mouth he wants to hear her pant.

"Please Sir may I move?"

"Not until you ask me right slut" and moves his hand a little faster. She moans loudly and begs him.

"Please Sir may Your slut move?

"Good slut, yes you may move." A s soon as the words left his mouth she started moving against him impaling her self on his hand. He reaches up with his free hand and removes the pins from her breasts. She moans louder.

"You are amazing me with how much of a slut you are. Here you have been in my bed all this time and I didn't know what a filthy little whore you are."

His words excited her beyond belief. He kept remarking on how she was a slut and a whore and how she would only be his whore from now on. The more he talked the more she burned.

"Please Sir may your slut cum." Without a word he took the vibe and turned it on high and placed it on her clit. The vibrations sent her closer to the edge and all she could do was say over and over,

"Please Sir please."

He could feel her cunt tightening on his hand, thrusting harder he waited a moment and then said, "Cum for me slut."

She screamed as an orgasm ripped through her body and he didn't stop. He kept fucking her with his hand and holding the vibe to her clit. She came once violently and just as she thought she was going to die she came again. Begging him to stop that she couldn't take anymore he worked her to another orgasm before he slowed his hand fucking. He removed his hand slid the vibrator into her and walked away. He cleaned up in the bathroom and came back to her. She lay there panting the vibe making her jerk. He untied her legs, and rolled her over leaving her arms attached to her legs. Her face turned to the side she helps him position her on her knees head in the bed. He gets behind her, removes the butt plug and slides his cock inside of her still pulsating pussy. She feels the dildo at her ass and begs him to fuck both holes.

"Fuck me Sir, Fuck both my holes. Show me what a slut I am for you please Sir."

He smiles and obliges her. Slowly at first he fucks her finally burying the dildo in her ass he fucks her cunt hard with his cock. She is about to cum again when he pulls the dildo out and in one movement sticks his cock in her ass. She urges him to fuck her harder.

"O God yes Sir fuck your ass. Fuck me hard."

"Use me like the slut I am."

With those words he grabs her hips and pounds her ass hard with his cock. She tells him she is about to cum again and begs him to cum with her.

"Pleas Sir cum with your slut."

His grip tightens on her hips and she knows he is close when he moans and says he is cumming, she lets herself go and her cunt clenches as he dumps his load in her waiting ass. He gets still and after a moment he strokes her ass and lower back. he pulls out and walks into the bathroom. He cleans himself up then comes back to release her he turns her over leans close to her and whispers, "You are my slut now." She smiles and agrees with him as he leans in to kiss her. After he unties her she goes to clean herself up and take care of the toys they played with. She fixes her night gown that never made it completely off of her, crawls in bed beside him and cuddles to sleep. Just before she drifts off to sleep she says, "I love you."

And before sleep completely takes her she hears him say, "I love you too."