Everything You Want Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nerd4music
nerd4music
1,622 Followers

Glancing over at the coffee table, he noticed a piece of paper lying serenely on top. Reaching out, he picked up the paper and read. It was a note from Angie. She had to run into work for a minute, but she said he could help himself to whatever. She ended the note saying she'd return around 2.

Picking up his watch, Connor groaned when he saw the time. 11:30. He'd have to go to the station soon.

He allowed himself time to lay back and reflect. This was no way to go through life. He had to tell Angie how he felt. At this point, it was driving him crazy. He needed her to know just how much he needed and wanted her.

Connor remembered when he was younger, how his father used to write little notes to his mother on Post-its. He'd stick them around the house and whenever she would go and do chores, she'd find a little yellow love note.

It was just something so simple, yet it used to make his mother smile. It would say something silly like a corny joke, or something just as simple as I love you. And at the end of each note, his father would always end with the same Gaelic love line. "A Chuisle Mo Chroí".

Pulse of My Heart. Connor had never understood those words before. His father told him that in time, he'd find the right woman who would open his eyes and find a place, however small, to fit inside his heart.

Connor always thought his dad was a bit of the mushy romantic.

But not anymore. He finally realized what his dad had been saying all along, when he wrote those love notes all those years ago.

Angie was his. His chuisle.

He needed to let her know.

nerd4music
nerd4music
1,622 Followers
12