Everything You Want Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nerd4music
nerd4music
1,624 Followers

Angie was stunned. She didn't know what that last word was, but she knew what the rest meant.

"Connor, I..."

"Please, don't say anything." He sighed heavily. "I know how the script will go. You'll say I'm drunk, I'll pass out. I'll wake up the next morning with the hangover of Zeus, and we'll act like nothing was said. Later on it'll become an awkward joke between us. But I'm not that drunk and I'm not joking. I love you, Angela. Drunk or sober, I still want you."

Angie stood frozen in place. He knew her so well, it was scary. She was going to pass it off as drunken talk and ignore it tomorrow. But it seemed like he wasn't going to let her forget. "Connor," she pleaded. "Please don't make me do this. Not tonight."

His silence worried her. She thought he had fallen asleep when she heard. "Okay, fine. But this isn't over. I know Charlie wants you back. Any man would be a fool to pass you up. But I'm letting you know right now. This is my official challenge statement. I want you, Ange. And I'm going to have you. I'm prepared to wait as long as it takes. Hell, I've been waiting for eight years now. But you and I, we will have our chance."

Angie was silent for a few minutes. When she heard his soft snores coming from the bed, she closed the door quietly.

nerd4music
nerd4music
1,624 Followers