Everything You Want Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nerd4music
nerd4music
1,624 Followers

"Connor, we can't do this. Things will change."

He gazed into her eyes as he lifted her up easily, placing her on the small bathroom countertop. "Hell, things have already been changing," he said. "You mean to tell me you can't feel it?"

Angie stared at him. She felt it. Any fool with a pulse could have. But admitting it would mean that she had been denying her heart of its other half all these years. To admit it would be she would also have to face the depressing fact that she alone was the cause for her unhappiness

Connor could see the internal struggle on her face. His thumb brushed away an errant tear that streamed down her brown cheeks.

"Listen Angie," he said, drawing himself closer to her. "Forget about that for now. I came in here because I wanted to show you how I am going to fight for you. This is just a preview. I'm going to do things to you that will make you forget about him. I'll make you see that I'm the only man you will ever need in your life. Will you let me?"

Angie gazed into his dark blue eyes. Biting her lip, she nodded her head slowly. Connor leaned in, his lips drawing closer to hers. Pushing his head down, she brought her lips to meet his. Connor growled, his tongue exploring her mouth.

She tasted like brandy, pine, and possibilities. He recognized the same hunger in her. She was yearning for him, he could tell.

Her hands fanned out all over his back, while his fingers roamed her body. His thumb grazed lightly over her nipple and she moaned into his mouth.

Pulling away, he kissed her neck, sucking on a particularly tender spot and had her legs quivering their response.

"I wanna feel how wet that pussy is," his whispered.

With his other free hand he pushed her thighs apart. He reached up quickly, pushing the lace hipster underwear aside. Connor moaned aloud when he found her wet cove. She was completely shaven, the skin utterly smooth. He began to stroke outside, making her sigh.

"You have no idea how many nights I've dreamt about this pussy," he said hoarsely.

Angie wiggled on the counter, and when he slid a finger into her warm wetness, she bit down hard on her lip to suppress the moan about to spring forth. "Oh god, Connor" she breathed softly.

"You like that, babe?" he whispered, moving his finger in and out. He grinned as he curved his finger inside of her, making her hips buck. Angie wrapped a leg around his waist and flung her arms around his shoulder.

Connor grinned. The look of pleasure on her face was enough to make his painfully hard dick explode, but he tried to push that from his mind. Right now was about her. He had to show her why he was the man, and after tonight her choice was quite clear. "I'm going to make you cum, hellcat," he whispered in her ear. Slipping another finger inside of her, he smiled at the stifled moan she made.

"Yes, Connor" she whispered.

"Yes what?"

Angie felt her eyes flutter. Maybe it was the fact that she hadn't gotten any in a long ass time, or maybe it was the fact that she actually cared for him, but she was willing to give him everything just as long as he continued to touch her. "Make me cum," she whispered.

He continued to stroke inside of her, his fingers moving rapidly. Her breathing was getting shallow now. Her pussy was tightening around his fingers. She was so close to the edge.

"When you cum hellcat, think about all the things I plan to do to you later. I'll fuck you so hard you'll forget about Charlie. Damn him, this pussy is mine. It always has been; I've just never been man enough to step up and claim it. But now I am."

His dirty words and sweet confessions spurred her on. She began to move her hips, trying to meet his curled fingers. Kissing her, he moved her hand from his shoulder to cup his erection. The contact made his skin sizzle.

"Feel how hard he is for you, Angie. You want that cock, don't you? He wants you. He's been waiting for that pretty pussy for eight years now. When are you going to give him want he wants, baby?"

"Oh god," she moaned. "Connor, I'm going to cum!"

He pressed his mouth hard against hers, her scream becoming his own. Her legs continued to quake as he stroked in and out of her. He peppered her mouth with sweet kisses, holding her tightly as her orgasm subsided.

When she looked up at him, he saw the pleasure in her eyes. There was also confusion, and surprisingly a little guilt.

Stroking her hair, he kissed her gently on the forehead. "Don't be ashamed hellcat," he said quietly. "We're both adults. It's okay; you wanted it and wanted it. Matter of fact, I want a little more," he grinned, indicating his erection.

Angie smiled. He was right. She wanted it too. "Conny, where the hell do we go from here?"

"Well, first things first how about we clear people out of here so I can totally take you on every surface?"

They laughed easily.

Connor sighed. He found what his heart was looking for.

*****************************

When they returned from the bathroom, Dex, Roxie, and Charlie were the only ones there.

"Where did Sean and Nina go?" Angie asked.

"I think Sean's about to get some holiday lovin'," said Roxie. "Where were you?"

"Oh, I was..." Angie stammered. Shit, she didn't think of a good excuse.

"She was in her room forcing to me help her put away the Christmas china," said Connor. "Wrangling me into menial labor on the way to the john. Speaking of, I need to head back there. Don't get into too much fun without me." He winked at Angie, subtly passing his fingers across his nose, inhaling her scent.

Angie felt her pussy spasm. She coughed softly. Roxie cast her sister a knowing glance and smiled.

Charlie had been staring at the exchange intensely. He wasn't sure what exactly went on, but something had happened. "Well, I think this is a good time as any to give you your gift, Angie."

Sitting her down, he sat on the coffee table in front of her. "Like I told you before, Angie I love you. I came back to give us another chance. We were so good together, so happy. I would like for us to get that feeling back again."

Angie could feel her stomach tightening. Oh no, she thought. Not this.

Charlie smiled. "What do you say, Hartley? You want to give us another try?" He reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a small black box. Opening it, he revealed a medium sized diamond set in a platinum band.

Angie was speechless. "Uh, Charlie...I don't know what to say."

"Just say yes, sweetheart. Say yes and we can begin to get back what we lost."

Angie glanced up at her sister. She was watching the scene intently, her eyes darting from Angie to Charlie. Dex looked just as pensive.

"What's going on?" Everyone looked up to see Connor standing in the entranceway.

Charlie stood up. "I've just asked Angela to marry me."

Connor folded his arms, the cords of his muscles clenching menacingly. "Really now?"

"Yeah, I did."

"Well, what did you say?"

"Before you interrupted?" Charlie glared at him.

It was like watching a tense tennis match.

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize I wasn't wanted." Connor turned to Angie. "What's going on, Angela?"

Angie looked at him. The look in his eyes was unreadable. "Charlie asked me to marry him. But..."

"Oh, I see how it is," he stated. His mouth was set in a grim line. "I think I'm going to leave now." He walked to the coat rack, snatching up his coat.

"Yeah, why don't you" said Charlie.

Connor whipped around. "You know what? Fuck you, Mercado. I am so sick of your shit."

Charlie gave him a small smile. "I can't help how you feel, Gavin."

Connor started to march toward him, when Angie stepped in front. "Back down, Gavin. Now is not the time."

Connor stared at her, incredulous. "What the hell are you talking about Ange? After everything that happened..."

"...I said back the hell down. Give me a minute." Her teeth gritted in frustration.

Dex cleared his throat. "Uh we should go, Rox." He gathered their coats, practically shoving is wife out the door. "We're staying at Roxie's old apartment if you need anything," he said, shutting the door behind them. They could hear Roxie's angry whispers chiding her husband on the other side.

"Nice one Gavin," said Charlie. He was standing on the opposite side of the coffee table, his hands in his pockets.

"What the fuck is your problem, Mercado?"

"No problem now, since I've got my Angie back."

Connor started for him. "Jesus, Connor I said back the hell down." Angie grabbed his arm.

"Goddammit Ange! I can't take this anymore. The guy is a piece of shit! He left you in high school and now he's coming back like everything is copasetic. It's fucking ridiculous."

"Gavin, why do you care?" Charlie sneered.

"Why do I care?" Connor gritted his teeth. "You know what, Mercado you were always a fucking idiot. You never saw what you had in front of you, never saw her. All you could see was a piece of ass, a trophy you could show off."

He pointed to Angie. "This woman is perfect. She is a dream. She's been my fantasy for years."

Charlie scoffed. "Nice Gavin, but you forget. I've already had her. Before you. And it was good." He sneered at Connor.

Connor did push him that time, backing him into the sofa. "Damn it all!" exclaimed Angie. "Connor, I said back off. Charlie, we need to talk now." She indicated the bedroom.

Once in the room, she smacked him hard in the chest. "Ow, what the hell?"

"I should be asking you the same question. You want to tell me what's up with that macho pissing contest out there?"

"Listen Ange," Charlie said. "I am so sick of that guy. He acts like he's the only one that cares about you."

"Charlie, I asked you before why you came back..."

"...and like I said, I love you and want to be with you."

"Why? Lately it seems like all you want to do is piss off Gavin and this is the best way to do it."

"Oh come on, Angela."

"No really, I am just some game to you? You can't just come back here and uproot my life because you want to relive something we had back in the day. We were young, man. We're not anymore. It's time to move on."

"So does that mean you're moving on with Gavin?" he snorted.

"What the hell are you talking about?" she asked.

"Now who's playing games, Ange? Putting away Christmas china? That schmuck couldn't wait to get his hands on you. And you liked it."

"Seriously I don't see how that's any of your business."

"You know, I'm not an idiot Angela. I could see what's going on in front of me."

"What..."

"I tried to push it from my mind. But it's been bothering me since high school. I've known how he's felt about you since back then. I used to take pleasure in showing you off in front of him because I was a cocky ass in high school and I had the best looking girl on my arm. You seemed happy, and I believed you were. But then there'd be times when you'd give him this look, and I would wish like hell that you'd look at me that way."

"Charlie, I..."

"You wanted me, I know. But him, it was like you needed him. The way you guys looked at each other, interacted with each other. I was jealous. I wanted you to need me the way you needed him."

"It wasn't like that, Charlie" she said. "Connor and I had history. We went through so much together it was impossible for me not to need him."

"Yeah, I know. But that didn't stop me from hurting every time you ran to him with every little problem. We were dating, and it felt like I was the other man. I know you loved me, but somehow it just didn't seem that way."

"God, Charlie I'm so sorry." She allowed him to gather her in his arms. "I'm so sorry for hurting you."

"It's okay Angie," he said softly, stroking her hair. "How could you have known? I guess that's why I went away. When you called me to help out with Roxie, I thought it was because you finally realized that you needed me. I came back, hoping to find my old Angie. But you changed. You love him, don't you?"

Angie was silent. "I...yes."

Charlie smiled. "Then you need to tell him that."

She hugged him tightly. "Charlie Mercado, you're too good for me."

"Not a chance, Ange. You just weren't for me." He sighed, his eyes slightly teary. "I'd better go. My leave is almost over, so I'm going to spend my holiday with my grandmother and family. Merry Christmas Angie. I hope you get everything you deserve."

He left the room. Angie waited until she heard the front door close. Walking down the hallway, she entered the living room.

"Connor?" she called, glancing around. She walked into the kitchen but he wasn't there.

Grabbing the phone, she dialed his cell. It rang four times before she heard him answer.

"Hello," he asked gruffly.

"Conny? Where are you?"

"I thought you'd be banging Ricky Martinelli by now."

"Conny please, come back."

"Why?"

"Because we have to talk."

She heard him sigh. "I'm done with words, Ange. I'm just tired of it all."

"Me too, Conny. I want all this to be over. I'm tired of being sad and lonely."

There was a pause. "What are you saying Ange?"

"I'm saying I want to you come back here. I need you, Connor. I want this."

Angie turned as she heard footsteps behind her. Connor emerged from the bathroom, his cell phone up to his ear.

"In that case, we should talk."

He snapped his phone shut.

nerd4music
nerd4music
1,624 Followers
12