Eve's Introduction to BDSM Pt. 02

Story Info
The next day in Eve's submission.
2.4k words
4.15
20k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve was sound asleep, her subconscious mind reliving the events of the previous evening. She became aware of the telephone ringing beside her bed. She reached across with half closed eyes and answered it.

"Hi Eve" the voice at the other end cheerfully said. It was Irene.

Instantly she was wide awake.

"How did you enjoy your introduction to the Lifestyle last night?" she asked.

Eve hesitated. Her mind was still digesting the events of the previous evening. Did she have too much to drink? Where did she get the courage to ask Michael if she could serve Him? Did He have some special power over her? Normally she wouldn't let someone treat or use her like that. Not on a first meeting anyway. Maybe it was all a dream. Her hand slid down over her tummy and beyond, the absence of pubic hair told her it hadn't been a dream. Her hand lingered between her legs.

After a long pause, Eve took a deep breath, "Yes I did enjoy thanks Irene. It was a tad different and unexpected."

"Listen Eve," Irene continued hurriedly, "Master Michael wants to see you again. This afternoon if you can make it."

There was silence as Eve thought. Her mind was spinning. She had nothing planned for the afternoon. There was a feeling of excitement in the pit of her stomach as she relived the moment when He had slid his hand between her legs without warning. She could still feel His fingers kneading her labia as she rolled the soft puffy flesh between her own fingers.

Just then Irene broke her train of thought, "Eve if you want to learn more about the lifestyle, come around at 2 o'clock this afternoon. I will leave the front door open. Don't knock, just come in and prepare yourself in my bedroom. Master Michael and I will be in the dining room having lunch. You know how He expects you to enter the room, when you are ready, adopt the Karta position at the doorway and ask if you may come in O.K?"

Eve said nothing.

"I must go now Eve. 2 o'clock this afternoon. He wants to see you. It's up to you, Sweetie." Irene said.

There was a click as Irene hung up the phone. Eve looked at the bedside clock. It was 11 am Sunday morning.

Should she go? She wanted to. But she couldn't explain why. She had behaved like a slut. She had let a total stranger feel her up in front of her best friend and yet, none of them had thought twice about it. She had allowed them to shave her and closely examine her most private parts. She had enjoyed it. She remembered the safe, warm feeling she had felt when she was with Master Michael and Mistress Irene. It was the first time she had abandoned her sexual inhibitions. She had consented unconditionally for them to use her body. She had accepted herself for what she was. A woman. A sexual creature. They had not been judgmental. They had simply enjoyed her sexuality; and so had she. She felt liberated.

If she went Irene's house, they would tell her what to do. So long as she obeyed, she could do no wrong. She knew exactly what was expected of her; she was a slave. There was no confusion. She would let them expand her sexuality in any way they wished. They would use her for their pleasure, and if they didn't enjoy her, they only had themselves to blame. She would be pleasing. She would live out their sexual fantasies; her fantasies. She would explore and understand this suppressed part of her mind. She would become a Kajira, a sexual slave. Master Michael would be the implement through which she would achieve this. Her reward would be her self discovery. Yes, she would go there this afternoon!

She crawled out of her bed and went into the bathroom. As her nightdress slipped to the floor, she looked at herself in the mirror. From the waist down saw the image of a pre-pubescent girl, only the flair of her hips and rounded bottom indicated she was older. Her clean shaven labia were clearly visible for the first time in years. They were darker than the surrounding skin. The redness resulting from the touch of her own fingers a few minutes earlier. She showered, washed and dried her hair and thought nothing more of it.

She wandered naked into the kitchen to make some brunch. Smiling inwardly as she accepted her own nudity for the first time. She made no effort to cover herself up.

Just before 2 o'clock, she slipped a sweatshirt top and bottom over her naked body and drove the familiar route to Irene's house.

The front door was unlocked, as Irene said it would be. She entered quietly and went to Irene's bedroom. As she undressed she could hear the voices of Master Michael and Mistress Irene in the dining room. She could also hear the chink of the sterling silver cutlery on the bone china plates as they ate Sunday lunch. She removed her watch, rings and earrings. She looked at her naked form in Irene's mirror, pulled back her hair, took a deep breath and padded quietly down the passageway to the open doorway of the dining room.

She knelt down, with her thighs parted, then swept her body forwards so that her right cheek and breasts touched the polished wood floor. Her thighs and backside towering above her. Her long brunette hair cascaded around her face onto the floor. She stretched out her arms and pressed her widely spread fingers against the timber. She could smell the floor polish.

She took a deep breath, waited for a break in the conversation and nervously asked. "Master Michael, may this girl please enter the room?"

The conversation stopped completely and she heard Master Michael's chair creak as He turned around. She didn't move.

"Well look who has come to visit Us, Irene!" He said in a surprised voice.

"I'm so pleased eve chose to come today, Master." Irene happily replied.

"Yes girl, enter." He said. "Come to Me."

She rose and walked across the room. Her eyes were lowered, not daring to look higher than the table level.

"Greetings Master Michael." She said as she bowed to Him, then turned to Irene.

"Greetings Mistress Irene."

"Welcome eve." They said in unison.

Master Michael half rose and slid His chair back from the dining table, leaving just large enough space for her to kneel between Himself and the table's edge. He sat down again as she knelt before Him. Her thighs were widely parted, revealing the recently shaved vulva. Her back was straight, her chin high, eyes lowered and her hands resting palm upwards on her thighs.

"Irene, please clear the table. Leave the red wine and the glasses." He ordered.

Irene busied herself clearing the plates and cutlery from the table and taking them into the kitchen. As she worked, Master Michael ran His fingers through eve's hair and down over her breasts. Her nipples hardened involuntarily under His touch. She closed her eyes, savoring the moment.

When Irene had finished and had sat down again, He spoke.

"Eve, last night I said that you were my property. That was part of last night's agreement. Today you have freely returned and while you are here, again you are my property. To make this a more permanent arrangement I intend to collar you. The collar will be in two parts. The first, a fine gold choker chain that you will wear at all times; a constant reminder of your ownership. The second will be a polished steel collar, which you will wear over the chain whenever we are together. Do you understand what this means?"

"Yes Master, it means that while I wear your chain or collar I belong to you and you will make all decisions regarding my welfare." She said.

He nodded.

"Hold out your arms, cross them at the wrists and lower your head between them." He ordered.

She obeyed, holding out her arms before her and lowering her head.

He cleared His throat and said. "Now repeat after me. "I Eve.""

"I Eve." she repeated.

"hereby submit myself, completely and totally, in all things." He said.

"...hereby submit myself, completely and totally, in all things..." She repeated softly.

"to Him known as Master Michael." He said.

"to Him known as Master Michael." she replied.

"His girl, His slave, an article of property, to do with as He pleases." He continued.

"...His girl, His slave, an article of property, to do with as He pleases." She repeated.

"Lift up your hair" He ordered.

She obeyed. She pulled her long hair back over her shoulders, bunched it up and lifted it on top of her head and held it there with her left hand.

He lent forwards from His chair and fastened a fine gold chain around her neck. Then she saw the glint of the heavy steel collar. It was about 25 mm wide and hinged opposite the lock. It felt cold as He placed it around her thin, long neck. It snapped shut.

"Eve now repeat after me. "I am yours, Master."" He said in a soft voice.

"I am yours, Master." she replied.

"Who are you?" He questioned

"I am Eve." She answered.

"What are you, Eve?" He asked.

"I am your slave, Master." She said softly.

"Eve you are now my property until you beg me to remove the collar." He said.

"Yes Master, I understand." She quietly said.

"Now it is time to celebrate." He said cheerfully.

"Congratulations Eve" Irene said as she smiled at Eve from across the table.

"Thank You Mistress." eve replied.

"Eve, Irene has told me that you have read a little about Gorean serves, you will now serve her a glass of red wine in a Gorean style."

"Yes Master." She replied.

She walked around the table to the place where Irene had put three wine glasses and an opened bottle of red wine. As she walked, she reached up and touched the new collar around her neck. It made her walk tall. She hummed quietly to herself.

She filled one glass with wine. Holding the cool glass against the softness of her tummy she walked back to where Irene was sitting. She knelt with her thighs pressed closely together. Then lifted the glass to her heart for three beats of her pounding heart.

She kissed the rim and asked "Mistress should this one taste the wine for purity for You?"

"No thank you, little one. I know the wine is pure and good." Irene replied.

Upon hearing Mistress Irene's reply, she lowered her head and with raised arms offered her the wine.

As she did, she whispered "Mistress this girl hopes You enjoy the wine as much as this one has enjoyed serving You."

"Thank you Eve. Now return to your Master." she answered.

Eve walked back to Master Michael's side of the table.

She was about to kneel when He spoke. "Eve, fill one of the glasses with wine and bring both the full one and the empty one over here."

"Yes Master." she replied. She turned, filled one glass with red wine, placed the bottle on the table and picked up both glasses; one in each hand and approached him. The mere thought of serving her new Master made the juices flow from deep within her and wet the inside of her thighs.

"Eve, put them down just there." He pointed with his finger to the edge of the table. "Now lean your backside against the table and lie back."

She put the glasses on the table where He had indicated and lay back on the table in front of Him with her feet still touching the ground. The cold marble table top made her shiver as she looked up at the sparkling crystal chandelier above her.

"Open your legs." He commanded.

She did as she was told. A wave of excitement flooded through her as she knew that her most intimate parts were the focus of his attention again. He would see her excitement.

He leaned forwards, taking the empty glass and pressed it between her parted labia as if to collect the juices flowing from within her.

"Close your thighs lightly around the glass, Eve." He commanded.

The coolness of the glass couldn't quell the burning she now felt between her legs.

"Now take the glass of wine and pour it over your belly so that it flows over you and into this glass." He ordered.

She reached for the glass of wine and carefully poured its contents over newly shaved pubis. The cool wine flowed downwards, channeled inwards by her moist inner thighs. It flowed over the soft folds of her labia like the miniature rapids of a little red river. Then falling as if a waterfall and pooling in the glass below and flooding the opening of her vagina. Without further prompting from Michael, she placed the empty glass on the table beside her. Reached down between her legs, pressing the now filled glass hard against herself and sliding it upwards between her inner lips, scooping up the last drips of wine mingled with her own juices, until she reached the top of her clitoral hood and pressed against her clitoris. She then repeated the process on either side of her inner lips, pressing the glass deeply into the soft flesh of her outer lips. She then sat up and kissed the rim of the glass. The smell of the wine wafted up to her nose. It had a faint but definite feminine scent about it.

She slid to her knees, her wine soaked thighs widely parted. She pressed the glass into the soft flesh of her left breast for the count of three of her heart beats, then lowered her head and with straight arms offered the glass of wine up to Him.

"Master, this girl hopes you enjoy this sweetened wine as much as she has enjoyed preparing and serving it to You."

He took the glass of wine and sipped it. He smiled down at her and said. "Thank you little one, I see you're reading of Gor has served you well in knowing how to please a Master."

"Thank you, Master" she said softly with an air of new found confidence.

Master Michael looked across at Irene as they both sipped their wine. They talked as if eve wasn't there. She remained in the Nadu position at His feet. She was content. She was hardly aware of what they were saying. She was more intent on reconciling in her mind what she had done over the last evening and afternoon. A Master had collared her. Her life had suddenly changed. She was a Kajira. Her mind wandered.