Eve's Journey Begins Ch. 02

Story Info
Married woman's sexual adventure continues.
5.1k words
4.12
36.9k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rob_eve
rob_eve
9 Followers

Author's Note

Part One of this story received complimentary comments but also some very odd ones! Eve's Journey is a "Fantasy" about a married woman (with the knowledge and sometimes participation of her husband) experiencing a range of sexual adventures. It does not condone such behaviour, but is simply meant to be an erotic fantasy story that couples might particularly enjoy reading together.

For the next two or three days Eve and Rob talked about her afternoon with Jean. Eve described all the different emotions and sensations she had felt and the more she described things, the more excited Rob seemed to find it.

Eve was pleased at Rob's responses to her afternoon of passion, and although she knew he loved her very much, she was still surprised that he was prepared to share her body.

Later that day Rob finally asked the question that Eve knew he was dying to ask, "Would you like to have sex with Jean again?"

The thought of having Jean's young cock inside her again and watching his face as he came did excite Eve, and she replied, "Even though it was all a very strange and sometimes very confusing experience, I can't deny I didn't enjoy myself."

Rob looked at Eve and from the slight smile on her face and the twinkle in her eyes he could tell she would like to do it again. He was not hurt by her reaction and was pleased that she had been totally honest with him about such a sensitive subject.

Now Rob asked the second question Eve had been expecting, "OK, I've got no problem with you doing it again and obviously you like the idea of it, but could I be there next time?"

Knowing Rob so well, Eve had already prepared her reply to this question,

"I know you would like to be there, but I am still very nervous and it may sound silly but I think I would be too shy. I'd probably be so embarrassed nothing would happen. Why don't' I have one more afternoon with Jean on my own so I get used to it all. It is just all so strange. Surely you understand?"

Rob looked at Eve and could see that she meant what she said

Eve added, "Once I'm more relaxed about the whole thing I would like you to be there."

Rob replied, "After what you have told me I would just love to see you doing things to him. I don't think I would get upset or spoil it. But if you are not sure and you want just one more afternoon with him, I do understand."

On hearing Rob say this, Eve started to get excited at the thought of being with Jean again.

Eve said, "OK, when shall I see him? Tomorrow is Saturday and he is probably not working."

Rob said, "But how will you contact him to make the arrangements?"

Eve told Rob how she had asked Jean to leave his mobile phone number behind before he left.

Rob laughed and said, "You did enjoy yourself didn't you, and clearly hoped there may be a second time. You seem to think of everything. You better text Jean and make the arrangements before I change my mind."

Eve knew Rob wouldn't change his mind and was only teasing her.

Eve prepared the text on her phone and it said, "My husband is playing golf tomorrow afternoon. Do you want to see me again?"

She hoverred her finger over the send button and said to Rob, "Are you sure about this?"

Rob said, "Yes" and Eve smiled, as she pressed the send button.

Within almost seconds there was a response from Jean saying, "I will be there at Noon. Thank you Madame."

On seeing the text Rob laughed and said, "Jean seems to like it here for some reason."

----

The Overheard conversation

The next day Rob packed his golf clubs into the car and then kissed Eve goodbye. Eve said she would call Rob at the Club House when Jean had left.

Eve and Rob both said they loved each other, and hugged before Rob drove off.

As the engine noise started to fade into the distance Eve turned her thoughts to Jean and the afternoon ahead.

Eve sat on the sun lounger by the pool wearing nothing but her yellow and red sarong. Just before noon she heard the sound of a motorbike approaching, and assumed that Jean had his own motorbike. Her pulse began to race in anticipation of a second afternoon bonking and teasing her young gardener.

The motorbike engine was turned off and she looked towards the garden gate. Eve heard the now familiar click of the gate and saw Jean walk into the garden. Her delight at seeing Jean was suddenly replaced by confusion as she soon saw another person wearing a crash helmet following behind him.

However, Jean quickly explained that as he had no transport he had to ask his brother Felix for a lift. When Felix took off his helmet to say hello, Eve was stunned to see that Felix was Jean's twin! Jean had never mentioned a brother, let alone a twin brother.

They boys were almost identical apart from a small scar above Felix's left eye. As Eve stood up, both boys came forward and gave her a customary French kiss on both sides of her cheeks. Eve just loved being treated like this.

To thank Felix for bringing Jean, Eve offered Felix a drink before he left. It was agreed they would all have a glass of chilled white wine and Eve went to the kitchen to get the drinks.

The kitchen window backed onto the pool and patio, and through it she could see and hear Jean and Felix speaking. Luckily Eve's French was still pretty good and she was able understand what the two boys were saying. Eve was shocked but very pleased to hear Jean say to Felix, "See I told you the Lady is very beautiful and has an amazing body."

However, it was Felix's reply that really shook her. Felix said to Jean,

"She is so sexy. You are so lucky to have lost your virginity to a woman like her. I hope the same happens to me someday."

Eve's mouth dropped open. Felix's comment clearly meant that Jean had told him what she and Jean had done.

For a moment Eve was very angry, but then realised that it would have been almost impossible for any young man to keep such an event to himself and especially not to tell his own twin brother.

Eve returned to the pool with the drinks, and the boys stopped talking to each other. Eve realised that she was clearly the centre of attention as both boys kept smiling at her, and somewhat slyly, looking at her long legs and breasts.

As they talked, Eve enjoyed all their attention and she began to find the situation very erotic. As she began to become aroused her nipples became erect, and the boys noticed immediately as her nipples pushed the fabric of her sarong forward.

She tried to listen to the boys but her mind was wandering off, and she began to develop another one of her naughty plans!

---

The Decision

Here she was talking to two lovely young twins, one she had deflowered only a few days before, and the other, who she also now knew was still a virgin. Eve thought,

"Why shouldn't I play my special games with both of them? I have already explained to Jean that he and I had simply had sex and that he should not read more into what had happened. Also I have the opportunity to deflower yet another young man."

Although it was obvious, it suddenly occurred to Eve that she also had the real live opportunity to play with two young cocks at the same time. Eve felt her pussy lips starting to swell and she noticed she was breathing slightly faster than normal.

Like a few days ago, just before she did things to Jean, her thoughts suddenly turned to Rob.

She thought, "What would Rob say when I told him I had spent the afternoon with two cocks and not just one? He might think I had tricked him into not being here because I had planned it all."

As she posed such questions to herself, she soon came to the conclusion that Rob would know she could not have planned the arrival of Felix. Eve persuaded herself that Rob would believe her, and would know she was telling the truth.

As she calmed down Eve finally thought, "I am sure Rob would see this as another part of my Journey and an opportunity not to be missed."

However, Eve also had a final after thought, "It is certainly an experience Rob and I have talked about and I really want to try it."

Eve decided to let the fun begin.

------

Eve Takes Control

Sitting on her sun lounger, talking to the twins, Eve very slowly and casually let her sarong ride up her thighs. Felix was sitting on the sun longer opposite her and she could tell he could not take his eyes off of her. Eve turned her head sideways and continued talking to Jean who was at her side on his sun lounger. As she talked to Jean, she accidently but deliberately let her sarong ride even further up her thighs, and slowly parted her legs to give Felix a full view of her neatly trimmed pussy.

Out of the corner of her eye she could see Felix looking intently at her pussy, so she parted her legs even further, to show him her swollen pussy lips. As she did this she was sure she heard Felix make a slight groan. Eve got the distinct impression this was the first pussy he had ever seen.

Eve suddenly turned away from Jean towards Felix, before Felix he could avert his eyes. Felix blushed immediately, but she kept looking him in the eyes to increase his embarrassment. Eve made things even worse for him when she looked down at his shorts. His lust for her was obvious, as his young hard cock was trying to burst out of his shorts.

Jean looked at his twin with a mix of anger and jealousy, as he saw the effect "his" Lady had had on his brother.

Eve decided to address this jealousy issue immediately and spent the next 5 minutes explaining to the twins that even though she and Jean had had sex, he had no right to be jealous of his brother. If Felix wanted to admire her body he was entitled to do so, and she emphasised that she could also do whatever she wanted to do.

Eve then said, pretending to be stern with them, "If you want to have sex with me again Jean, you must behave yourself, and if you want me to deflower you Felix, you must also behave and do as you are told."

Inside Eve was laughing to herself as she knew her last comment would have a big impact on the boys.

Eve looked at the boys faces as Jean realised he could have sex with her again but she was most keen to see Felix's reaction, when he realised she was offering to deflower him!

Felix could not believe what he was hearing this sexy mature lady say to him. As his eyes started to boggle, he even asked Eve to repeat what she had just said.

Eve slowly repeated her words. As she spoke, she saw Felix's mouth drop open and then his whole face lit up and then an expression of slight panic shot across his face. "The poor boy" she thought, "but what fun I am having."

Adopting a severe tone she said to them, "Do you both understand what I have said?"

Jean apologised to Eve, and Felix just nodded his head and sat in stunned silence.

Eve said, "Good, now I'm in charge and you have to do exactly what I say."

The twins nodded, and as they did Eve felt the sense of power and control she had come to love.

Eve stood up, went over to the twins and then turned around in front of them. She then put both her hands out behind her back and said, "Come with me boys."

The twins each took a hand and followed her into the villa.

-------

The Shower

Eve led them into a large bathroom, which was in effect a wet room, with floor to ceiling tiles. She told them to take off their clothes and both boys did so. Eve noticed how neither boy was the slightest embarrassed to be naked in front of his brother. She also noticed that they both had huge erections.

Eve took the flexible hose of the shower and started to spray cold water onto the twins. Each boy was shocked by the cold, and she enjoyed watching the water drip down their young firm bodies and cascade off the tip of their penises. Eve smiled as she saw their cocks shrink from the cold and their testicles begin to rise up and almost disappear. Their cold shower had had the desired effect.

Eve turned off the cold water and then slowly let her sarong drop to the floor to expose her naked body. She saw each tiny cock give a small twitch as the twins saw her body. Eve then turned the shower to warm and began to spray their bodies again. Her nakedness and the warm water had an immediate effect, as she saw the cocks start to thicken and lengthen. She soon had both cocks standing to attention.

As she had enjoyed making their cocks small and big from the cold and hot water treatment so much, Eve thought about repeating the exercise. However, the lusting and admiring looks in the twin's eyes made her move to the next stage of her plan.

Eve reached for a large plastic bottle of soap gel and squeezed several large dollops onto the body of each twin. She then turned to Jean and began to rub the soap onto his body and paid special attention to his fully erect cock. Eve loved rubbing the soap up and down his now slippery cock and particularly enjoyed pulling his foreskin backwards and forwards, exposing his engorged pink tip. Each time she stroked the tip, Jean gave a small cry, and she would squeeze the tip in the palm of her hand.

As she continued to stroke Jean, Eve looked across at Felix and saw him rubbing his own cock up and down with his right hand. In her stern voice and pointing to his cock in his hand, Eve told Felix to stop, and Felix removed his hand immediately and apologised.

Eve could tell that Jean was now close to cumming so she gave his cock a hard tug to shock and stop him, and turned her attention to Felix. As she soaped Felix and held his almost vertical cock in her hand, she could see and feel his young strong body trembling. She thought that the poor boy was so excited he would cum any minute.

Eve stopped stroking and soaping Felix and used the shower to hose both the twins down. It was now her turn for the soap gel!

---

As Eve sprayed the warm water over her body, its sensation and the sight of the two rampant cocks in front of her, made her nipples stand on end. The twins were transfixed staring at her swelling nipples, as each nipple extended almost half an inch.

Eve then asked Jean and Felix to soap her down. With this instruction each boy made a grab for the soap gel bottle and Eve had to tell them to calm down and take their time. She told the twins to start at her ankles and work their way up her body.

Eve loved the fact that two young boys were kneeling at her feet gently soaping her legs, and she briefly imagined she was Cleopatra being washed by her hand maidens. However, these hand maidens happened to have erect cocks and the bodies of virile young men!

Their hands slowly moved up her legs and thighs and she began to feel their fingers stroking her bottom and brushing past her pussy lips. At one stage Jean started to push a finger between her now very swollen pussy lips, but with a smile she pulled his hand away.

The twins continued their upward journey and their hands were now at her breasts. Each twin paid special attention to a particular breast and as they tweaked her nipples she unbelievably felt her nipples get even bigger!

The hands then moved up to her neck and face, and as they did, she took the middle finger of each of their right hands and placed them in her mouth. As she started to suck on the two fingers, both boys involuntarily shook with anticipation.

Eve was enjoying every second of this special wash and could tell her two little helpers were at her mercy.

After a few more minutes of teasing the twins, Eve told them to get dry and come through to the bedroom when she called.

------

The Bedroom

In the bedroom Eve brushed her hair, applied some light make up and put on her bright red lipstick. As she applied the lipstick and looked at herself in the mirror she felt herself beginning to adopt a new persona. She was starting to feel more and more depraved and lustful, and by adopting this persona she believed she could cope better with all her conflicting emotions. If she became this other persona, she would feel less confused if she suddenly thought of Rob or did something she would never have dreamt of doing as Eve. As she finished applying the lipstick she decided to call this persona Alpha Eve, and whenever she applied her bright red lipstick it would signify her metamorphosis.

Alpha Eve got onto the large double bed and started to think about what she would do to her special twins. There were so many options she thought, and also she mustn't forget that this was Felix's first time. She then remembered that Jean had been able to maintain his erection after cumming inside her that first time. Eve wondered if Felix would be able to do the same. Alpha Eve made up her mind what to do and called the twins into the bedroom.

---

As the twins came into the bedroom Alpha Eve again thought how alike they looked and without Felix's scar, it would almost be impossible to distinguish them apart. Alpha Eve made the twins stand side by side with their backs against the bedroom wall and then knelt in front of Jean. With her right hand she reached under Jean's balls and slowly pulled his long cock into her mouth. Alpha Eve sucked up and down on Jean for a few minutes and then switched her ravenous sucking mouth onto Felix's cock. As she sucked on Felix and closed her eyes, she came to the conclusion that twins also have identical sized cocks!

As this was Felix's first blow job she paid him special attention and tried to take as much of his beautiful cock into her mouth as she could. She swallowed him further into her mouth by wrapping her hands round his bottom and pulling him forward. Within a few seconds she felt the tip of his cock get even bigger and the underside of his cock near his balls started to throb. Alpha Eve stopped sucking immediately.

Stepping back from the boys, Alpha Eve could see how pleased they both looked and she then looked from twin to twin deciding what to do next. Alpha Eve looked at Jean and asked him to wait in the sitting room until she called him back in. Jean looked very sad, so gently squeezing his hard cock, Alpha Eve led him into the sitting room and sat him down.

Alpha Eve then kissed him and said, "I will call you soon."

Just before she went back into the bedroom, she looked over her shoulder and pointing to Jean's erect cock said, "And no playing with yourself. I will need that soon."

Jean smiled as Alpha Eve closed the bedroom door behind her, and left him sitting there with his swollen organ sticking up between his legs.

---

Alpha Eve had decided that Felix would probably not want to have his twin watching him lose his virginity, and anyway, she also wanted Felix all to herself with no distractions. Alpha Eve was developing an appetite for deflowering young men!

Closing the door firmly behind her, Alpha Eve led Felix to the bed and told him to lie down on his back. She then straddled him and started to shuffle up his body. Felix looked a bit confused when Alpha Eve didn't position herself above his cock, but kept moving up his body. Her swollen, moist and shaven pussy was now only inches from his face.

Felix just stared at the wonderful sight of her pussy and looking up said "Thank you, Madame"

Remembering the previous, "Thank you Madame" she had heard from Jean, Alpha Eve thought how polite these two young men were, and that she and Rob had chosen the fellow passengers on her Journey very well.

Alpha Eve very slowly lowered her pussy onto Felix's mouth and felt him start to explore her sensitive pussy lips with his tongue. Again she felt so in control of the situation and enjoyed just manoeuvring and wriggling her pussy lips all over his mouth, nose and face. As she pushed her pussy down on Felix, she could feel how her love juices were making his face feel wet. Alpha Eve was just using him for her own pleasure.

Alpha Eve then started to give Felix instructions on when and where to put his tongue, when to push it into her pussy and how fast to go. She enjoyed bossing him around.

rob_eve
rob_eve
9 Followers
12