Eve's New Job

Story Info
A job with strict demands.
9.8k words
4.6
163.2k
73

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 01/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davine
davine
234 Followers

This is something different for me. No gender bending but plenty of BDSM in this story. All characters are adults of course. I hope you like it.


Eve breathed deeply as she walked, hips swaying naturally, to the elevator. She relaxed herself now the interview was finished. Have I got the job? She mused. She really needed this job. Without it she had no idea of how she might meet her financial obligations. She had certainly managed to run up quite a debt for a twenty one year old. The last hour had been stressful as the statuesque perfectly groomed woman, named Joan, had quizzed her. Some of the questions had seemed a bit personal; others appeared irrelevant while most were about her secretarial training. On her way out she vaguely noticed that every woman she saw was very pretty and shapely, perfectly dressed with styled hair and carefully applied made up. All wore a tight black miniskirt which exposed plenty of stocking covered leg, high stiletto heels and a white long sleeved blouse. Eve was would love to dress that way but knew she hadn't the body for it, so she was wearing loose fitting grey business slacks, a matching jacket over a pale blue blouse. Her black pumps had tiny heels. With little confidence she walked the sidewalk, her hells clicking a little, towards the bus stop amongst the Friday afternoon crush. Many of the men in the crush glanced furtively at her inviting bottom as she walked ahead of them.

Answering her suddenly ringing phone, she said "Eve speaking."

"Hi Eve this is Joan."

"Yes," answered hesitantly.

"We have decided to try you out; when you get home you will find an email offering you a probationary position. There are strict conditions outlined in the offer, some of which you may find strange. Just remember that we are offering way above the going rate for a junior PA. If you have any questions, you may ring me back on this number. If you decide to join us you will start on Monday which gives you two days to get yourself up to standard."

"Thank you. I'm sure I'll fit in," Eve mumbled her heart beating wildly.

"Time will tell," Joan laughed as she hung up.

Dumping her hand bag on the table as the door clicked shut behind her, Eve quickly turned on her computer. While it fired up she poured a tall glass of Pinot Gris.

Soon she had the email open. With gathering unease she read through the offer and the conditions. Once finished she sat for a while, shoulders slumped, heart pumping and her mouth open in amazement at some of the demands. That phone call was definitely needed. While she gathered her courage to make the call Eve thought back upon her life up to this point.

The bullies at the all-girl school had picked on her mercilessly and called her "fatty". She was a plump little thing but to call her fat was just cruel. A couple of geeky girls would talk to her as they were outsiders too. Things changed when she turned twelve. As she grew taller and her body started to take on its womanly form it was as if the plumpness was absorbed into her new found assets. Unfortunately what Eve saw in the mirror was the fatty she had been called rather than the shapely woman she soon became. There was no way in the world that she could be called slim. Her body wasn't that of a stick figure model. Rather, she had the build of a fifties model or movie star with a little more padding. Her body was the classic hourglass shape with large firm breasts, rounded bottom and hips supported by shapely legs. Her vital statistics were 37, 25, 37 and she was five foot six tall with lustrous long strawberry blonde hair framing her pretty face. Doe eyed and fair skinned with full Cupid's bow lips eve was a very attractive girl. There was certain innocence about her. Eve was sure she was fat. She saw the images of the super models and modern actresses and wished that she was that shape.

She was also highly sexually charged. It took no time at all for her to discover the pleasure that dwelt between her legs once puberty struck, hidden behind her silken curls. Even as a youngster she knew how nice it could feel down there but this was a whole new ball game. Now, any silly TV romance made her wet and would drive her to her room or the bathroom to satisfy her need. Once excited Eve produced copious lubrication and orgasms were long, juicy and sometimes spurted. Her panties were always thick cotton full briefs and she usually wore a thick liner to contain her excited emissions.

Only one boy had ever taken her out. Eve was shocked when he asked her out. What was a good looking boy like this doing asking a fatty like her out? Even though she thought he must be sick she agreed to go to dinner with him.

He was a charmer and soon had her hanging on his every word as they enjoyed a lovely meal. Eve hoped that her panties were absorbing the dampness between her legs and not staining her skirt. At one point the young man leaned across the table and breathed deeply.

"That is a lovely perfume you are wearing. I find it so exciting. You smell so good." He winked.

Eve blushed and melted. Her skirt was definitely going to be stained. Excusing herself she made her way to the ladies. With lots of paper the dampness (flood) was a bit drier and she made her way back to the table where the boy waited. He bowed, sniffed deeply, smiled and led her to his car.

Parked at a picturesque look out she soon found herself in the back seat. Tentatively, at first but soon with determination he fondled her breast through her blouse. She raised no objection when he slid his hand into her bra. She wished he would concentrate on the nipple.

"Squeeze the nipple" she whispered boldly "it makes me all goosy."

Soon she was tingling from his ministrations. Thinking she should stop his hand as it crept up her thigh towards her dripping pussy was as far as she went. Her body was betraying her as she allowed him to slide his fingers into her panties and caress her tender little bud. In no time she climaxed. When he tried to get her to hold him she refused. All his cajoling would not change her mind. She feared that she may not be able to hold him back if he was too aroused. She was happy to be fondled but wanted to save that final act for the right man. Angered, he told her to get in the front and dropped her at home calling her a prick teaser as she climbed out. She wasn't asked out again but would always remember the feel of his fingers on her nipples and clit.

Eve's fingers, slick with her juices, played back and forth over her clit while the other hand rolled her nipple, as she brought herself to a second shattering climax since she had read the email. Her voluptuous body was stretched naked on her bed. Her inner thighs and bottom were coated with her cum which had soaked a large patch of sheet beneath her. Slowly calming down she contemplated her reaction to the email. Shocked at first, soon she was excited by the demands and rules which led to her current condition.

"Joan speaking," Eve heard as the phone was answered.

"Hi Joan, I have a few questions about the conditions of employment?" Eve spoke nervously. She was sitting naked upon a kitchen stool, phone in one hand and glass of wine nearby.

"I'm sure you have."

"I understand the skirt and blouse being some kind of uniform, but why are you so specific about underwear? I mean; stockings rather than pantyhose, G string instead of my normal cotton full panties and corset instead bra. Won't those high heels be uncomfortable when worn all day? Why do I have to wax my pussy and what this corporal punishment all about? I haven't been spanked since daddy used to put me over his knee."

Joan spoke sternly "That's why we are going to pay such a high wage to a typist. The title of junior PA is just to make you feel good. The men who own the company are old fashioned and dominant. They expect us working girls to be submissive and to dress the way they demand. A curvy girl like you is perfect for their needs. You are built like a fifties woman and should dress and behave like one. Although bald pussies were rare in the fifties all the owners agree that it is one modern concession that has its attraction. Why would you want to wear ugly cotton panties? Is it to sop up your juices when you get a little excited?"

Eve was shocked "How do you know about that?" she stupidly asked.

"We always research our prospects carefully. Apart from the natural perfume that you exuded while I interviewed you we have talked to your one night stand. Oh yes we know how easily you get excited and wet. That's why you left your last position wasn't it? Getting caught frigging yourself in the ladies rest room wasn't very clever. Your sexuality will help you do your job with us."

"Why would that help? And how will a tiny thong stop me staining my skirt?" Eve asked breathlessly. Although shocked at Joan's revelations she was getting excited again. Fortunately the stool she was perched upon was vinyl covered.

"Let me tell you about the company. We write and publish trashy erotic romance novels for frustrated housewives. The owners come up with the ideas and outlines and pass them on to you PAs to flesh out. You then proof read each other's work while we gauge your response. We like to know that our books will be popular. If your work isn't up to standard you will be punished. Rather than fire you or dock your pay, you will be spanked. It will be done in front of the other staff, to humiliate you, by either one of the owners or by me. My position is that of trainer and HR manager. I can hear you panting. I bet this is making you wet, isn't it?"

"No," Eve lied.

"Have it your own way. Do you want the job?"

Eve was almost broke and had no idea where her next rent payment would come from. The high pay would solve all her problems. Her body reaction was confirming that she could fit into this position.

"Ok," she whispered.

"Not good enough. Beg me for the job. Prove you can submit." Joan demanded.

"Please may I have the job Joan?"

"Call me Mistress Joan in private and at work. Miss Joan will be adequate in public. Ask again."

"Please may I have the job Mistress Joan?" Eve was sobbing now. Her face was as wet with tears as was the cover of the stool on which she perched.

"Ok. I'll pick you up at 8.30 sharp take you shopping tomorrow. I know you are penniless at the moment so whatever we spend can come out of your first wage. This way I will be sure that you are groomed and dressed appropriately. Sleep well." She hung up.

Eve wasn't quite ready at 8.30 when the doorbell rang. She was dressed in loose slacks and blouse with flat shoes with minimal makeup. All she needed to do was brush her teeth.

Joan was obviously angry when Eve opened the door and excused herself to brush her teeth.

When she returned Joan said "what did you not understand about 8.30 sharp? Pull those ugly pants down and lean over the kitchen bench."

Eve hesitated.

"NOW," Joan shouted.

Quickly Eve walked to the bench and slid her slacks down to her ankles leaving he white cotton panty covered bottom exposed to Joan's gaze. She bent forward over the bench.

Joan roughly pulled the panties down to expose the hapless girl's buttocks and gave her three hard slaps on each cheek with her bare hand. Eve cried in pain and shame at this treatment even as her body betrayed her and she felt the familiar moisture between her thighs.

"I thought that would be the reaction" said Joan as she quickly slid a finger over the girl's sex and discovered moisture. Cover yourself and thank me for making you wet."

"Thank you mistress for punishing me and making me wet," Eve grovelled. Joan smiled and licked her finger.

"Tasty little slut, aren't you. Dry your tears and put this lipstick on. Do it quickly."

Eve soon returned wearing a coat of the richest red glossy lipstick she had ever seen.

"Much better. Let's go." Joan led her out of the flat.

Their first stop was a hair dresser where Joan requested that Eve's hair be cut and styled in to classic Bettie Page style. Eve had no idea who Bettie Page was but actually quite liked the look when it was finished.

A beautician was the next stop.

"Wax her pussy, legs and anything else below the eyebrows that need it" Joan ordered the technician. "Do her nails and face as well and put together a standard make up pack for her, I'm going for coffee." She said as she walked out. An hour later Joan returned to find Eve weeping.

"It hurt." Eve snivelled.

"I thought she was enjoying it. She certainly smelled and looked that way to me," said the technician with a giggle.

Eve blushed.

"Tough. You want the job, you pay the price" Joan laughed. "Get used to it. Dry your eyes and fix that makeup. We will buy your uniform."

Eve was led into a shoe shop where Joan quickly selected a pair of red stiletto pumps with three inch heels for Eve to try.

A shop girl helped by measuring her feet. While on her knees doing, this she sniffed deeply and grinned.

"Enjoying all this attention are you?" the girl giggled.

Eve blushed again.

Guessing the size accurately Joan soon had Eve tottering around the shop. She had never worn anything but flats before this. Taking pity on her, after a fall, Joan selected another similar pair with lower heels.

"You can practice in these over the weekend so that you arrive for work in the tall ones on Monday."

"Why do I have to wear red ones Miss Joan? They look a bit slutty."

"All probationers wear red shoes. When you prove yourself you may wear black."

Shoes paid for and the old ones dumped Eve tottered along behind Joan in the lower heels carrying the second pair in a bag into a dress shop. Soon she was modelling a very tight, short and stretchy mini skirt and a sheer white blouse which buttoned up at the front with puffy long sleeves. Her bra was quite visible through the fine cloth and her voluminous panties showed lines through the skirt. Joan paid for three skirts and three blouses and they dumped the old clothes on the way to a lingerie shop where Joan was treated like a long lost friend by an older woman who managed the store.

"Go to the change room and strip completely we will be in soon to measure you," Joan ordered.

When the two women entered the change area they found Eve still wearing her bra and voluminous panties. Grabbing the hapless girl, Joan bent her over a chair back, exposed her ripe bottom and gave her ten serious smacks.

"Get naked now!" Joan snarled at the sobbing Eve who was tempted to run out of the shop. Only modesty kept her inside. She stripped off and stood while the manager measured her.

"She is well built isn't she? And fragrant too." The woman sniffed deeply as she measured and noted Eve's vital statistics. "Is she always excited?" She said as she squatted in front of the girl to measure her waist. "I'm sure I can see moisture from here."

Eve blushed as Joan said "it doesn't take much to get her going. Even being humiliated will probably get her juices flowing." Eve sighed deeply as her tummy tingled and the juices flowed. The two women giggled at her blush.

Bustling out of the change room the manager left Joan and Eve alone.

"Last chance. Tell me that you want the job and that you will obey me from now on. If not' you can get dressed, leave and go find the cash to repay what I have already spent on you."

Eve Hesitated as she quickly weighed up her options. She was trapped. "I will obey, Mistress Joan," Eve whispered.

Joan smiled as the manager returned with a white corset. Eve sat as the woman helped her slide the garment up her legs and then stood as she pulled it up so that it covered he torso and nestled neatly cupping her firm breasts in its half cups. The corset was very tight, quite plain with the bra cups being quite sheer, while the lower hem was just above Eve's pubic line. Six suspenders hung from that lower hem to hold her stockings up.

Eve was then shown how to roll a pair of Fully Fashioned stockings to sheath her legs and to clip the suspenders on. It was explained how important it was that the seam be straight and placed exactly up the centre of her leg. The stockings were sheer black and very fragile.

"You will need plenty of these as they ladder easily. Always have at least a couple of spare packs at work because laddered stockings will invite punishment. Be careful with them as they are very expensive. Now it's time for the dental floss."

Eve was confused "dental floss?" she mused.

The manager returned with a tiny piece of material. "Put this on" she said and passed it to the girl.

Eve discovered a tiny thong which when she wore it barely covered her labia it was of such fine nylon that it was transparent and would absorb nothing. Knowing that she would forever have wet thighs and reek of sex Eve burst into tears.

"Now, now Eve, you'll just have to control that sexy little hole. Won't you?" Joan patted her back. "Dry your face and get into you uniform." She said as she walked back to the main shop area.

Soon Eve was dressed and inspected her reflection in the mirror. She had to admit that she looked hot and shapely. Wow, she thought, I'm not fat in these clothes. This gave her a little tingle down there which she tried to control. If it wasn't for the slutty red shoes that didn't quite match the skirt and blouse and the obvious lines of the suspenders beneath the thin stretch material of the skirt she was happy with herself.

Loaded with bags of clothing Eve followed her Mistress back into the mall. She enjoyed the tap tapping of her heels on the floor. A few women gave her curious looks while some of the men looked wistfully at her. Eve felt good as she was led into a café.

"Well! That's your first wage packet taken care of, all this is top end and expensive," Joan smiled and pointed at the many bags.

"But, but what about my rent?" stuttering; eve was in shock.

"Don't worry too much. It will be covered if you toe the line. Many of our probationers live in at our training facility. You may prove to be a candidate for that option."

"Oh, I don't think that's a good idea."

"Time will tell," Joan sniggered.

Eve was dropped back to her flat and dragged her bags of clothes inside.

"Learn to wear those higher heels. I will expect you at 9 o'clock sharp, in uniform, hair and makeup perfect and ready to perform on Monday morning. Make sure you bring spare makeup for running repairs during the day." Was Joan's parting remark as she drove off?

Musing about what she would be actually doing at work the following day, Eve looked into the company on line. All she discovered was that the company produced on line literature mainly directed at women and that it appeared to be quite successful.

Monday morning saw Eve totter into work at 9.05. Her calves ached from practicing in the higher heels all through Sunday. She was dressed in the standard uniform and had lavished time on her make-up and hair. Gazing at her reflection in the mirrored walls of the elevator which she rode alone, she finally admitted that she was only plump, not really fat.

Joan met her as the lift doors opened with a light slap to her cheek, grabbed her wrist and dragged her into a small room

"This is the sign on room with a keyboard and monitor. When you arrive you will type your employee number into that keyboard." Joan passed Eve a note with a 20 numeral passkey upon it "memorise it. You can type it in now but tomorrow you will do it without the paper."

As soon as Eve finished typing and hit the Enter key a chime sounded and the monitor displayed a message. "Infraction 10."

"What is that?" Eve asked nervously.

"Oh! That just means you will be punished for being late. Don't worry; I'm sure you will break worse rules before you get it right." Joan led the girl by her wrist out of the room and down a hallway. "As soon as all the probation girls are on site we have a parade where your presentation is judged. One of the owners will check for compliance, obey him in every way." Eve was led into a large room which was empty apart from 5 girls in a line and a vaulting horse. Each girl was dressed exactly as Eve was except that two of them teetered on even higher heels than hers. Joan placed Eve on the end of the line took her shoulder bag, told her to wait and left the room.

davine
davine
234 Followers