Evie's Promise

Story Info
Evie initiates Megan into a lesbian relationship.
3k words
4.32
43.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AdamZasse
AdamZasse
114 Followers

By Adam and Evie Lyn Zasse

The authors of this story are real. The event described actually happened. It occurred on a quiet, peaceful afternoon several months ago. The experience initiated a new friend into the exciting and world of womanly pleasures.

The authors welcome your comments.

*

Chapter one, Initiation

Evie Lyn quickly set the lunch dishes in the kitchen sink and returned to the small but comfortable living room, and her guest. Megan Kelly O'Hare had become one of a select group of friends that Adam and Evie knew. She was one of the very few who were aware that in addition to being husband and wife, Adam and Evie were also brother and sister. Some weeks ago, before Adam's birthday, Evie had indicated that she would like to become more intimate with Meg. At first Meg was shocked, or at least astonished at the thought. On only one occasion, Adam's birthday, had she ever let another woman touch her. And, due to the circumstances that night, she could only recall bits and pieces of that incredible evening. Today, with Adam at work, she was anxious, if also a little apprehensive, that Evie and her were going to start.

"Ready?" Evie asked seductively, playfully batting her eyelashes.

"I think so." "I've been curious since that first, when you, ah, well, Ya, I'm ready." Meg stumbled over her words.

Evie took her by the hand and led her up the short stairway to the master bedroom. The room was bright and cheery. The large king-size bed looked soft and inviting. Dressers on opposite walls, both with large mirrors and a small window box completed the room. Evie turned on a radio and pleasant music filled the still air.

Evie started removing her blouse, never taking her eyes off of Meg. She dropped it on the floor and kicked it towards the window seat. As if in a trance, Meg watched, her hands hanging at her sides, her eyes wide open. Even in school, Meg had always found a reason to be alone in the locker room. Evie reached behind her back and unhooked her white, lacy bra. She let the thin shoulder straps slip down her arms. Holding the bra in place with her hands, she watched Megan. As she lowered the bra, she saw Meg's eyes open wider. She tossed the bra next to her blouse. She saw Meg look down at her bare 32B breasts. She reached up, cupping her firm, puffy nippled breasts. She ran her hands lovingly over the twin, tan mounds, pinching each nipple until they stiffened. She pt her head back, enjoying the feeling.

"Do you like them?" Evie asked.

"Ah. Oh. I guess, yes." Whispered Meg. "Oh yes."

Next, Evie unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her legs. They soon joined the blouse and bra. Finally, Evie hooked her thumbs on the sides of her light blue briefs and started to tug them down, and stopped. She stopped just her belly button came into view.

"Megan. Take these off for me." Evie said, adding mild authority to her voice.

Meg hadn't moved.

"Megan, did you hear me?" Evie said, just a bit louder. "Help me with these."

Meg stepped forward. She knelt down in front of Evie and reached up. Evie caught her hands and guided them to her hips. She kept her hands on top of the other woman's as Meg pulled the panties down. Evie daintily stepped out of them and kicked them aside. Meg stared at the trimmed, downy patch of light brown pubic hair, only inches from her nose. She inhaled the faint perfume that Evie had applied that morning.

"Now you." Evie said, breaking into Meg's thoughts.

She stood up and started to unfasten the buttons at the side of her skirt. But before she could finish, Evie added, "No, let me do it"

Megan remained quiet, but she nodded her head.

"I know this is all a little scary, but it will be fine, I promise." Evie said and kissed her lightly on the cheek.

Evie unbuttoned Meg's skirt and slipped it off her rounded hip. She pulled Meg's shirt up and over her head. Evie bent down and picked the garments up, adding them to her own pile of clothes. She pulled Meg's panties down and tossed them towards the window. She left the bra till last. She stepped close and put her arms around her friend. At the same time she reached to unfasten the bra, she lightly kissed Meg on the lips. Their lips barely touched, but it was enough for the moment. Evie pulled the bra off, admiring the round, pale 34C breasts and large dark brown areolas. She straightened and again kissed Meg. The same light, lips barely touching kiss.

"Come on, lets get comfortable." Evie suggested, turned towards the bed. She looked back to see Meg pick up her bra and drop it on the growing pile of clothes by the window. Evie smiled.

The two women stretched out on the bed, sinking into the soft blankets that covered it. Meg lay stiffly, not knowing what to do, or even what to say. Her eyes closed. Evie propped herself up on one elbow, and with her finger tips, started to gently rub Meg's tummy with slow circular movements. As she continued, she saw Meg starting to relax, enjoying the light massage. Evie kept making delicate circles, moving up a little and down a little, but remaining on Meg's tummy.

"How does that feel?" Evie asked.

"W W Wonderful." "It feels wonderful." Megan answered.

Evie started expanding her 'wonderful' circles, all the time talking in a low rhythmic voice. Telling Meg how beautiful she was. Telling her how she loved her soft breasts. Slowly moving her tantalizing circles over the pale skin, stopping just below Meg's breasts. Then down again, lower each time. Stopping just before touching Meg's thick, dark red patch of pubic hair. Again the slow circles went higher, and then lower. Again and again, Barely touching the skin. Until. This time Evie lifted her hand. When she lowered it, she started the circles again, but this time the circles were on Meg's breast. Megan tensed for just a second at the change. Evie continued her 'circling', avoiding the sensitive areola and nipple. She saw the pale skin blush slightly. Meg's body starting to react to the gentle, persistent massage. Evie wasn't teasing she was testing, trying to get her friend to relax. When she judged the time was right, she stopped the circle and dragged one of her fingernails across the nipple. It stiffened to hardness immediately and she heard Meg gasp in surprise. Using just her fingernail, she traced small circles around the pinkish brown nipple, all the time watching Meg's face. Her eyes were still closed, but she was smiling. Evie leaned across Meg's body and for the next ten minutes, repeated the attention on the other breast.

Abruptly she stopped. She waited, not touching Meg. After a few moments, Meg opened her eyes and looked questioningly at Evie. Evie smiled. An impish little smile. With Meg watching, she slowly lowered her head over Meg's breast and sucked the nipple into her mouth. Her tongue swirling over the sensitive bud. She heard the quick intact of Megan's breath. She hoped that she would feel something else. She wasn't disappointed. In just a minute, she felt Meg's hand on her head, pushing her down, encouraging her, guiding her. Meg was starting to enjoy another woman's touch. When she felt Meg's hand relax, she lifted her head. She looked at Meg's face and then at her other breast, and waited. When nothing happened, she again looked into Megan's eyes, smiled, and then looked at the other breast. This time Meg understood. She grasped the breast with her hand, and rolling slightly towards Evie, she lifted her breast and offered it freely to Evie. It was a kind of submission. The kind Evie was waiting for. Evie bent over the offering and thoroughly sucked and nibbled as she had done the first time.

"How do you feel now?" Evie asked sometime later.

"Wonderful, better than wonderful. Scared, frightened." "I'm feeling things that I have never felt before." "Things I'm not sure I should be feeling." Meg confessed.

"Do you want to stop?" Evie asked.

"No." "Yes." "I mean no, I don't want to stop." "Please don't stop. "Meg said.

"Ok, if you're sure." Evie said with a smile.

"I'm not sure." "But it feels so good, and I know it's not right, Two women shouldn't." Meg added, sounding confused. "It's just the way I was brought up."

"It's fine, maybe we shouldn't have started this if you feel that way." Evie offered, and she started to get up.

Megan grabbed her hand. "No, please. I mean as long as we're here," she said softly, her tone pleading. "Please."

"Lay back down and close your eyes." Evie said gently.

Megan felt Evie moving around on the bed.

"Spread your legs for me." Evie said, as she moved lower on the bed.

Meg gingerly moved her legs apart, trying to remember what Evie had done the evening of her husbands party. Evie urged her legs wider. She gazed at the thick mat of red curls covering Meg's pussy. She reached out and ran her fingers through the tangle, combing it. She played with the hair, tugging and pulling gently, She traced the outline of the hidden slit beneath. She massaged the area, using the small circles she had used earlier on Meg's tummy. She felt Meg responding. Using just one finger, she eased the labia lips apart, stroking up and down the inner edges. She was please to notice how wet the area was becoming. Although she couldn't see because of the mass of hair, the lips were puffing up slightly and turning a bright pink color. She made a mental note to see if Meg had ever thought about trimming, if not shaving her puss. Evie pushed her finger in deeper. At he top of the slit, she felt Meg's clitoris, already growing. She pushed the clit hood up and massaged it with her wet fingertip. She heard Meg moan. Evie placed her hand on Meg's inner thighs, pushing then further apart. Meg raised her knees and pushed her vagina towards Evie. Using both hands, Evie parted the thick hair, exposing the wet slit. With her thumbs, she spread the delicate lips apart until she could see the swollen clit. Lowering her head, she sucked the sensitive bud into her mouth.

Megan gasped as Evie closed her mouth over the tender nub. She bit down gently. She licked and sucked greedily. When she felt Megan twisting on the bed, she raised her head and told her to hang onto the bars in the headboard above her head. Meg did as she was told, griping the heavy decorative bars. Evie lowered her head again and continued her now very wet and enjoyable task.

Meg knew she was getting close to orgasm. She felt the itching, tingling sensation deep in her body. She felt the pressure building. Like lava erupting from a volcano, she felt the hot pleasure wave rising.

Still sucking, Evie stuck her index finger into Meg's pussy, getting it as wet as she could. Meg lifted her ass off the bed, as her orgasm started to peak, Evie inserted her finger deeper, angling it up, looking for that magic spot. When Meg started to whimper she removed her finger and found Meg's tight anus. She pressed her finger in with little resistance. It went in smoothly as wet as it was. Evie started fucking Meg's ass with her finger. As Meg's orgasm enveloped her, she cried out, almost in a scream. It lasted longer that Evie would have thought. When it ended and Meg collapsed on the bed, Evie removed her finger and quickly moved up along side the panting woman.

Breathlessly Megan asked, gulping in air between words, "Is this what it's like every time?"

"Well, maybe not every time." Evie answered smiling. And, you can let go now.

Evie nodded her hands at the top of the bed. Meg had still been holding onto the headboard.

"It does help a little." She said sheepishly, and lowered her arms.

"There is one more thing." Evie said, and she took Megan in her arms, kissing her.

Meg hugged her in return. They held each other, talking softly, letting their hands roam over each other's bodies.

Chapter two, Fulfillment

As they held each other, Evie took one of Meg's hands and raised it to her own breast. As first Meg's didn't move her hand, somewhat unsure of what to do. She thought about the first evening with Evie and Adam, when Evie took her hand, out by the car, like she just did now. She remembered how the soft skin felt and Evie's nipple stiffening. Slowly, Meg started squeezing the tender flesh, marveling at the new sensation, so different from her own, larger, rounder breasts. Her fingers traced the tight, circles around Evie's smaller nipples.

As Meg became bolder and more confident, she proper herself on one elbow as Evie had done earlier. When Evie had settle down, she started massaging Evie's breasts, first one, then the other. Relishing how wonderful it felt when their positions were reversed. She couldn't help but stare at Evie's strong, trim body. She ran her fingers down the tan skin of her arms and tummy. Evie took one her hands and urged her to explore lower. Meg's eyes followed her hand as she lightly brushed the trimmed, almost blond, pubic hair covering the slightly bulging mound of Evie's pussy. In her mind, she used the word pussy instead of vagina, which was always her less vulgar name for the same thing. As she watched, her hand and fingers seemingly moved without her control. She was touching, playing with another woman's most private and personal area. Unconsciously she licked her lips. Because of the sparse growth of hair, she could see Evie's pussy lips beginning to redden, to puff up. She heard Evie moan softly, almost like a cat's purr. Her fingers again moved by themselves. She watched herself slip a finger into the damp, swollen crease. She felt Evie move. Giving her more room to explore. Raising up, she inched lower on the bed. Evie lifted her leg over Meg's head. Her new position now between Evie's legs. The movement also spread Evie's legs wider. Meg could now see how wet Evie had become. She could smell the sweet, musky aroma mixed with the still lingering scent of perfume. Inciting, enticing, luring, tantalizing. Her mind reeled in the sights and smells she had never experienced before. As if caught up in some erotic dream or movie, she lowered her lips to the once taboo triangle of another woman.

Her first taste of pussy was startling. She inhaled the intoxicating odor. She relished the texture as her tongue licked up and down the forbidden opening. She pushed her nose and tongue inside as far as she could. Somehow, her overwhelmed mind cleared enough to think. Her lips found Evie's clitoris. She sucked on it, massaging it with her lips and tongue, her face covered with drops of Evie's own sweet juices.

Evie started whimpering and moaning, her butt twisting and wriggling on the bed. She reached back to hold the headboard as she had told Meg to do earlier. Her eyes were shut tight in concentration as she felt the fist stirrings and tingling of an orgasm. Her toes curled and her leg muscles strained. She fought herself to hold it off as long as possible. Meg slipped her hands under Evie's ass, cradling it, feeling the firm yet soft flesh.

As the orgasm rose, Evie cried out. "Oh God Meg I'm..."

Her words cut off as the orgasm rose to its peak. Meg wasn't sure what she heard. All she knew at that moment was that because of her, another woman was in the throes of incredible pleasure. And she was responsible.

Evie's orgasm rose and magnified. Spreading over her body and her mind. And suddenly, too suddenly, it was there.

Evie tried to warn Meg about what was going to happen. Her mouth worked but no words came out. At the moment of release, Evie squirted a hot jet of fluid into Meg's open mouth. The eruption streamed to the back of her throat, catching her totally by surprise. With no time to think, Meg triad to clear her throat. She gulped the unexpected mouthful of liquid down and swallowing it. Another spurt, smaller than the first and another swallow. She could almost feel her pussy vibrating. She lifted her face from Evie's now soaking wet pussy and saw her lover grinning sheepishly back at her.

"I'm so sorry." Evie cried, not bothering to hide the embarrassed tone of her voice.

"I should have told you that I do that sometimes," she continued.

Still looking up from between Evie's legs, Megan said "I didn't know women could do that." "But don't worry about it." "I didn't even have time to taste it," she said.

Evie sat up, reached down and pulled her friend on top of her. With her hands, she wiped Meg's face and pushed back the now untidy mass of auburn hair. She kissed her gently on the lips, again and again. They laid there for almost a half-hour, kissing, touching, and exploring each other's bodies. Their hands and fingers caressing one another.

A lazy time later, the two women left the cozy bed and enjoyed a long hot shower together. They sharing the soap, and rinsing each other off, laughing and splashing like kids.

Evie was brushing her hair in the bathroom when she called to Megan. She told her to look through her dresser for some sweatpants and a tee shirt to wear.

"You are a great friend and I thank you so much for keeping your promise. You have opened my eyes to so many new things," Meg said, raising her voice for Evie to hear.

"But can I ask a question?"

"Sure, ask whatever you want." Evie said as she walked back into the bedroom.

"Can we do this again." "Real soon?" She said, grinning from ear to ear.

The End...for now

AdamZasse
AdamZasse
114 Followers