Evil

Story Info
An obsessed man uses a heartsick woman as his slave.
13k words
4.34
80k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think of myself as a cruel person. Not evil or malicious, just a regular person, who can be selfish on occasion. It just so happened that the opportunity to be selfish came to me in a unique way and I was small minded enough to take the offered opportunity and run with it.

Growing up my best friend was Heather, a shy, skinny girl who read a lot, took ballet and gymnastics, didn't participate in school activities much and was socially awkward. For whatever reason the other guys didn't see her as the beautiful girl that I did. She would often ask me why other guys didn't like her. I didn't know, I loved her, but couldn't say so.

When we hit puberty Heather developed slowly, and never grew curvy. She was thin, athletic, with narrow hips and small breasts. The girls who had big breasts teased her, and the other guys said she didn't have breasts at all. Why do kids ever tease anyone? Who knows, but it was murder on Heather's self esteem. So much so that she just couldn't hear it when I told her she was beautiful.

By sixteen she still hadn't had a boyfriend. I had had a few girlfriends. None of them were as smart, or interesting and Heather, nor were any of them as sexy. They were clumsy, or chubby and soft, but Heather was lithe, lean and firmly muscled from all of her activities. Sure she had braces and weird frizzy hair, but I thought she was amazing.

We got drunk one night and she asked what it was like to make out with someone, and eventually I got to show her by kissing her for a while, but when I tried to touch her she pushed me away embarrassed, saying she was ugly. Nothing I could do would console her.

The summer before college Heather was at an all-time low. I turned eighteen in April and Heather in May. Part of her sadness was growing up so quickly. She felt afraid of the loss of childhood. Even though were now both technically adults, we were inexperienced and naive. Going away for school, leaving home and me, her only friend, broke her heart.

The prospect of a new group of people to torment her terrified her. She wouldn't hear that these new people would not know the old her and that she could be anyone she wanted. All that was in her mind were the new torment she would undergo. I think she was even thinking of suicide at some points.

Then it began. My opportunity to be evil. Heather asked me to help her change. She told me she would do anything I told her to do to become the perfect woman that any man would want. My mind was on fire with lust, but I started slow, testing the waters. We started with clothes. I encouraged her to dress more slutty, to show off her legs and her tight stomach, to show her bare arms with the long lean lines of muscle she had developed. And to let men see a hint of her incredible breasts.

She was so despondent that she let me dress her up any way I wanted. If I could find the clothes she would wear them. I made her look like a hooker just to satisfy my own lusts, and it worked. She wore tiny skirts that barely covered her amazing ass, thong panties that peeked out when she crossed her legs. Small t-shirts that climbed up her ripped abs, or low cut flimsy summer dresses with plunging necklines and no bra. It worked. Men started calling out to her on the street. Shouting about how much they wanted to fuck her.

She grew a bit happier, but not enough to shake her funk. I know she was uncomfortable with showing so much skin, and felt demeaned by the cat-calls. I helped her get a hairstyle that suited her, a shorter cut that she could tame with product, and she looked infinitely better. Some make up helped even more. I was bad at it, but with some magazines she started looking like a real movie star all slutted out in some men's magazine. I was walking around with a permanent boner.

Now she could really feel the difference. But I told her that she was only average looking now, and that she was going to have to learn to please a man in bed or it would all fall apart. I knew I hurt her saying that, but my plan needed her to be weak and vulnerable. I started reading Penthouse letters to her to show her how the women in those books treated their men. Blowjobs, facials, anal sex and bi-sexuality were the mainstay, as well as wife swapping and all that. I wasn't really thinking about what would happen to Heather, just the slim possibility that she would do any or all of that with me.

And after a few reading session she started getting hot herself, and wiggled around while we read. The stories I read most were of women being slaves to men. This made her wet she said. I told her she would really need to practice to get good at that stuff. And finally she asked me if I would help her. She asked if she could give me a blowjob.

Perfect.

Maybe a better person than I would have told her no, or to wait for a man she loved, but I loved her, and was obsessed with being with her, so I jumped at the opportunity to have her.

I opened my pants and told her what to do. This was the first blowjob I had received, but I had long been imagining what I wanted. My already hard cock sprang out when she opened my pants, and she leaned over it, the first one she had ever seen live. I told her to hold it, and to lick it like an ice cream, long and slow. She did. It was heaven. Watching that face I had loved all these years, with my cock pressed against it, brushing those silky cheeks, and parting those lovely lips was so intoxicating. Every move she made I memorized. As she ran her tongue along my shaft, and licked my balls I could hardly breathe. I gave her a constant stream of instructions which she performed admirably. Yet everything she did I corrected slightly, almost giving opposing orders. This held my orgasm at bay, and it gave her doubt, which I needed her to have. If she had doubt, these lessons might continue.

Soon I had both my hands in her hair and was driving myself into her mouth aggressively, gagging her in my passion, and before I could hold off I started to pump my load of cum deep inside her mouth. It was the best orgasm of my life, and it took me minutes to recover. I held her head down over my cock the whole time, savoring the feeling of being in her mouth not letting her release me until I was ready.

My mind was racing with the potential of this new power. I needed to keep her here, on her knees pleasing me somehow. What came out of my mouth was pure instinct. And it was perfect.

"That was okay, but really you need work. I don't think you can really consider yourself ready until you can cum just from making me cum. Have you ever had an orgasm?"

"No." she said shyly. "I'm too nervous to masturbate."

"That isn't it anyway. You need to be able to have an orgasm just from giving your man pleasure. That is what makes a man love a woman, and stay with her forever."

So began my wicked domination of my best friend, the woman I loved most in the world. So began my decent into Evil.

I was quickly able to get another erection. I told her to remove all of my clothes for me, that it made me feel more manly, and that it would then make her feel more womanly. I was grasping at straws but it worked. She stripped me lovingly and said it felt like a pleasure to be kind to me. I sat on the bed and told her to now strip for me, but to do it slowly, teasing me, not hiding from me. With an endearing shyness she bared her body to me, and at each stage I instructed her on how to move, and what looked best. I ached to fuck her, but was sure she would balk so I satisfied myself with watching, for now. Her body was so taut, and glorious I had pre-cum leaking down my up thrust shaft. When she revealed her hairy pussy I nearly wept for joy. The outer lips were swollen and had a downy covering of hair which curled up along her hollow belly, a soft coating of gently curled reddish blonde hair. I was torn between looking at her cunt and looking at her breasts. I wanted twenty eyes and forty hands just so that I could cover every inch of her. I wanted three cocks to put in all the best places. But I had to choose, and since I was scared of making her leave I stayed with what she had let me do before.

"Now come kneel before me. Tell me how happy you are to please me. "

"Oh, I am. I want to make you happy. I want you to love me and stay with me forever."

"No. Not like that. Men like sex, women like love. Tell me how much you like my cock and stuff."

"Okay. Umm. Well it is so big. I like the muscley look of it, with that big head, and the veins. It looks powerful."

"Yes. Tell me about my power. How much power my cock has over you."

"It does. I want it so badly, It makes me want to do nasty things. I want to taste your cum again. I want it inside me, but I'm scared of it. "

"Don't be scared. I'm the only one who wants you, not anyone else. But if you want me to I will teach you how to be sexy to any man. All men will want you when we are done. And you will be able to please them if you are a good student and obey me. But you need to show me how much you want me."

And she did. She sucked me off like it meant everything to her. She bathed me in her saliva, licked and slurped on my shaft and suckled my knob. She took my balls in her mouth and rubbed the whole wet package all over her face. When I came this time, I let her control my cock and she let all my cum land on her tongue with her lips sealed around my head. Then she swirled the cum around and swallowed. Only then did she release my tool from her moist grip.

"Better. Much better, but of course you still need some work. You need to be able to cum at the same time, just from getting me off. We will work on that."

I had no idea if it was possible to teach her what I said. I'd read about women who got off by making a man cum, and the women in porno seemed to love making me cum, so I said it. And one day I even pulled out the magazine I had where women wrote about it happening, and showed Heather all sorts of porn to teach her how to make a man happy. She watched women getting facials of cum and it made her blush. But I put her hand on my cock and showed her how hard I was seeing those beautiful faces dripping with sperm. So she lowered her mouth over me and sucked until I was close to cumming, and she pulled me out of her glorious mouth and pumped me until I sprayed my wad on her pretty face. My orgasm lasted much longer than usual as I watched my spooge drip down her cheek and over her lips.

I reached down between her legs and pushed my finger into her cunt and wiggled it. She was dripping wet, but I hadn't made her cum.

I made out that it was her deficiency and told her to try harder.

I was getting eager to fuck her. I desperately wanted to ram my prick into her soaking snatch, but still she was shy. And so was I actually. I was pretty sure she would be able to cum if I fucked her, but how could I know? Did I even want her to cum. The part of me that loved her said yes, but the part of me that wanted to possess her jealously said that if she could cum, then she would be brave enough to go find other men and leave me.

Still I was eager to taste that juicy pussy of hers so I decided I would do that for now. But first I wanted her bald like the smooth women in the movies. She had told me she waxed her legs and that it hurt, so I decided I wanted to wax her cunt, and hurt her. I liked having power over her, and wanted to hurt her in a way that wouldn't make her leave. My evil side craved her tears, a tear for each tear I had shed while aching to have her for all those years.

I asked her if she had ever waxed her pussy, and she said no, loud, like she feared it. Even that made my boner twitch. I told her that I wanted to go down on her, but that her having hair there made it seem sort of gross.

She said it was okay if I didn't go down on her, but I insisted that it was only fair after all the blow jobs she had given me. And that I bet I could make her cum. She had yet to cum, but she knew it would be nice, and she was curious, so she reluctantly agreed that it would be nice if I ate her out.

"Well I can't do it if you are all hairy. That is why all the women in porn do it, so men will eat them."

She agreed eventually, and she went into the bathroom to get the things together. She brought in scissors to cut the hair shorter, and the wax, and some towels. Then stripping she sat on the toilet with her legs spread wide.

I had seen her little pussy, and had my fingers in it, but I'd never seen it up close, and it made me so hard looking at all those little lips and bright pink skin. The tiny hood over her clit was adorable and I lifted the hood to look at her button. I wanted to lick it right then, but I had an illusion to maintain.

I took the scissors and cut the hairs as short as I could. Even that much hair removal made her pussy ten times sexier to me. The wax was all warm now and I scooped some out onto the hair above her cunt. Doing as she instructed I placed the paper on it and pressed down. Then I looked up into her face and ripped the paper off, and she flinched and clenched her eyes and jaw shut. Her pain made me even harder.

Strip by strip I pulled the hair from her snatch and she perspired with pain, not ever crying out, but swearing after the patch was done. I was overjoyed to see some tears spill down her soft cheeks when I ripped the hair from her fat outer lips. My cock was raging. I told her to look at how hard I was when she was as smooth as could be.

"That is how my dick gets just looking at that smooth clean pussy of yours. Feel it, it is aching just from looking at you."

She reached down and squeezed my shaft, and said, "Whoa." when she felt that it was as hard as it had ever been. Absent mindedly she stroked it up and down while she looked me in the eye.

"That hurt a lot, but I knew you liked it, and so it made me like it too. And feeling your cock now, so hard so hot, it gets me so horny. I kinda want you inside of me. I think I want to fuck you now."

I thought about it for just a moment and then I took her hand and lead her to the bedroom. Her room was all pink and cutsie. It was still a little girl's room yet I was going to fuck the person who lived there, and turn her into a woman.

She lay back on her single bed, with its stuffed animals and pink comforter. Easing herself up the bed still holding my cock she stopped at the top, and let her legs fall wide open. Looking there, the lips bright red and sore looking, the whole area blotchy and angry looking I pulled her pussy apart wide with my fingers and pressed my cockhead right between them. I looked at her face and saw her wincing. I leaned over, moved to kindness, and kissed her mouth. Our tongues started to dance together and our mouths tried to devour each other as I pressed my pole into her slippery cunt.

The first few bit was amazing. I'd never felt anything like it, and both of us opened our eyes up wide and looked at each other as I pressed into her. Then I reached a blockage. Her cherry. I pushed against it and she pulled back letting her tongue slip from my mouth.

"Does it hurt?"

"Yes, a little."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No."

And before she could say anything else I pushed hard into her and ripped her hymen. She gasped and tears filled her eyes almost making me cum right then. I pressed a bit further and felt the end of her cunt. There I stopped and looked down at her face. She was breathing hard and the tears trickled down her cheek. Only a few then they stopped.

Looking up at me holding myself still above and inside of her, she told me to keep going, so I pulled out a bit and pushed in again. Soon I was fucking her for real, sliding in and out of her tight wet slit, and absolutely loving it. Soon her face grew flushed and after a little while longer her breathing ragged, and I thought she might be about to cum. Before long she was humping up at me as I pushed down into her. My own orgasm started to tingle in my balls, and I fucked her harder and faster.

I lifted a hand and started to play with her tits, squeezing them and mashing them against her chest. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back and started to moan a deep moan in her throat, trying to keep it quiet as her passion grew. She looked and sounded so sexy I could hardly stand it. I'd never heard a porn star sound like that. She sounded like an animal in heat. Then I couldn't hold back any more and I pulled out of her, and straddled her chest holding my dick tight so I wouldn't cum too soon. Then when she opened her eyes and saw me I unleashed a torrent of spunk over her face. She opened her mouth to catch as much as she could, like the porn stars had taught her, and I pumped a bucket of jism over her pink features, her tongue lapping as much of it up as she could.

Then when I stopped pumping myself she reached up and took hold of me herself and put my dick in her mouth sucking it, and again it looked like she started to cum. I reached back behind myself and began to frig her clit, and her whole body arched back her legs digging into the mattress, her arms falling to her sides, her head arcing way back into the pillows, my dick abandoned. I rubbed her clit frantically making her cum more and more. She thrashed around like I was electrocuting her and she continued to do that low moan.

Finally she flinched away and put her hands down between my legs to cover her cunt.

"Please stop. It is too intense!"

She confirmed she had climaxed from my fucking her, and again from me cumming in her mouth. It was a powerful feeling of command that I felt in my chest. I felt like the master of her. Kneeling over her, my cock casting a shadow over her face, her features dripping with my sperm, her body spread out before me, I felt like a king. I reached down and smeared my spunk around on her face, scooping it into her mouth. When she parted her lips to accept my offering she shuddered, and smiled.

My cock jutted out, still hard.

If I had been a better person I am sure that Heather and I would have become sweet lovers then, with the potential for a normal loving relationship. She grew to care about me, and I still loved her but the darkness in me, my evil, could only think of ways to use her for my selfish pleasure. Now that I knew I could make her cum it was my obsession. I needed to enslave her to her orgasm, and to inextricably link her pleasure to me if possible.

We both still lived at home, and had summer jobs to make money for college, but every second we could be together we were. We fucked in her room at home while her family was downstairs ignorant. They suspected nothing; we had been friends since childhood. But childhood was over for us now. We fucked in the park, in our cars, at my house, anywhere we could.

I convinced her to suck me off at a movie and a new door opened in my evil head. Public sex became a new and powerful tool in my arsenal. As she sucked my cock in the dark of a somewhat crowded theatre, her head bobbing up and down, the slurps audible between bursts of noise from the sound system, she had an orgasm. A small one, but I could tell. And when my jism spurted out into her mouth she had an even bigger one. The people sitting right in front of us turned to look and saw her leaning back wiping drool from her chin and it was such a turn on that I knew instantly I wanted more of this risky kind of sex.

Heather's orgasm was my leverage to get her to do more of this. She was voracious for more and more orgasms, and I was the one giving them to her, so she had yet to deny me any pleasure in the pursuit of our mutual bliss.

The next public encounter was in a park between our houses, one we had played at all our lives. It was the park all the kids went to, to make out. Neither of us had ever visited here in that capacity, and the first time was memorable.