Evil Bitch Ch. 03

Story Info
Jon delivers some toys and makes some new friends.
12.5k words
4.66
89k
86

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,781 Followers

Here is part three of Jon's chronicle of lust, pleasure and the hardships of a loving family.
I hope you enjoy this installment. Please vote and comment and tell me what ya think.

Evil Bitch Chapter 3

Delivery Boy:

I drove up to the gated community and was greeted by an armed guard with a cheery disposition.

"Can I help you young man," he asked.

"I have a delivery for Linda Makato."

"Ah okay she mentioned you'd be coming today. Hold on a sec and I'll open the gate."

He walked to the small outbuilding and soon the heavy wrought iron gate was swinging open. I waved as I drove through and found her home easily enough. I knocked on the door and expecting to see Linda was pleasantly surprised when a young Japanese girl answered and smiled and said something in Japanese and motioned for me to enter.

"Hello Jon," Linda greeted me from her living room wearing only a bathrope.

"Hi Linda I have your delivery," I said with a smile.

"I see you've met my niece Kiko," she purred. "Doesn't speak a word of English poor thing can I get you something?"

"I could sure go for a soda," I told her.

Linda barked out something in Japanese and poor Kiko went scurrying and brought me a cold bottle of soda.

"Thanks Kiko," I said and her eyes went wide and she bowed low before leaving.

"You really are a gentleman under that masterful exterior of yours Jon." Linda remarked probably remembering my fingers in her hair and my cock down her throat at the party.

"I try."

"I have a confession Jon," she began. "I am haunted by what happened at the party. Every time I think of your strong fingers in my hair and you pulling my head down... well I get fucking soaked."

"Like now," I say coolly.

"Yes... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM like now."

"Should we send poor Kiko upstairs or is she going to watch from the doorway?"

"Fuck her she is my sister's kid, let her watch for all I care." Linda said licking her lips.

I smile and set the box with the toys in it on a nearby chair. I look over at Kiko and motion for her to join me. She looks at her aunt who nods and only then does she move. Once she is near me I bend over and open the box revealing the assorted sex toys and Kiko's eyes widen and she blushes profusely. I reach in and take out the toy that Linda had slipped into her at the party.

"This thing runs off a remote control," I say and she licks her lips.

"Yes it does," Linda nodded seeing the bulged in my jeans grow.

I slowly slid my fingers into Kiko's hair while I maintained eye contact with her aunt and bent her over the arm of the chair. I hiked up her skirt and tugged down her damp underwear.

"It looks like you're not the only one who is soaked Linda," I tell her.

I take the toy and slowly insert both probes into Kiko's pussy and ass. I then let her stand up straight and adjust her skirt even as she kicks off her underwear. I lift up the second toy and motion for Linda to assume the position over the chair. She drops the towel as she walks over letting me see her well maintained body with her flat stomach and trimmed pussy.

"Nice tits Linda I thought Japanese gals all had small boobs," I tell her as she bends over the arm of the chair.

"Not all," she moans as I ease the toy inside of her.

"How is that are we comfy?" I ask as I pick up the remote.

"Nice and snug," Linda says.

I make sure there are batteries in the remote before I power it up. I give Linda a little swat on the ass before I activate the dual vibrator seated in her holes.

"Let's see," I mutter as I turn on both toys with the remote. "We have strength," I say as I dial it up twenty percent and hear both of them moan. "Hmm we also have pulse," I tell them as I kick that up and the girls gasp loudly. "Ooh that sounds like a winner and lastly we have rhythm." I turn that up a few notches and see their eyes close as they move with the sensations coursing through their bodies.

I move and sit on the couch and begin playing with the remote slowly increasing the settings and watching them try and stand but failing miserably. Kiko drops down onto her hands and knees and is rocking her body forward and back now as if she has a lover behind her. Linda is still bent over the arm of the chair and holding onto it for all she's worth. Bit by bit I increase the strength and pulse watching the pair dance like puppets on invisible strings. I could definitely enjoy the twins wearing these out in public for me.

I unzipped my jeans and freed my cock and began stroking off watching them and it was Kiko whose eyes lit up and managed to crawl over and get her head in my lap. She licked her lips before lowering her mouth to my erection and began licking and sucking slowly and in time with the toys pulses inside of her. It appeared to me that poor Linda was in the midst of a mind blowing orgasm as Kiko's lips touched the base of my cock. I dialed down the strength put upped the pulse and rhythm and like magic Kiko's head moved up and down faster now matching motion for motion. Linda was know kneeling on the floor and taking one of the bottles of lube she had ordered and was oiling up her big 'ol titties with it. Soon her breasts had a nice slick sheen to them and she was crawling over her tits swaying as she came. Kiko on the other hand had her eyes closed and was deep throating me with complete and utter abandon lost in the vibrations that were pushing her and me towards one hell of a climax. Her head popped up and away as she howled her hand stroking the shaft fast and furious now. Linda was next to her by now and was rattling something off in Japanese I only caught one word, paizuri.

"What's paizuri," I asked as Kiko moved away and Linda knelt between my legs.

"This," she said as she wrapped her large tits around my cock and began to tit fuck me.

"Damn," I moaned as she rocked her body up and down while she pushed her breasts against me.

Kiko not wanting to be left out began undressing slowly unbuttoning her school girl blouse and revealing a healthy pair of tits trapped in a while lacy bra.

"Tell her to keep the shirt on," I told Linda who barked my demand to Kiko.

The younger gal smiled and nodded and did the magic bra trick and removed it without taking off her shirt. Then she shed the skirt slowly and kicked off the black Patten shoes but left on the knee socks... what a good little girl! Kiko said something in Japanese and I looked at Linda who smiled and translated.

"She asked if you like her tits," Linda said as she flickers her tongue over the head of my cock.

I nodded and Kiko grinned as she moved to sit next to me and tugged my face down and pressed her tits against my lips. I licked and sucked on one nipple before she offered me the other and we played that game while Aunt Linda pleasured me with her titties. I was panting now and Linda stopped the paizuri and started sucking me off now.

"You're getting close Jon," Linda moaned. "Where do you want to cum?"

"Why don't you swallow for me Linda so we don't mess up your fine carpet here," I moaned.

I felt her fist wrap around the shaft and her lips form a tight seal around the head as she prepared to finish me off. Her hand move up and down slowly but soon was stroking me faster and faster. I sat back and was moaning and panting louder and louder now and Kiko watched intently as I was second away from coming. Then when I couldn't fight it off any longer my hips thrust up and Linda was gobbling down ropes of thick cum as they shot down her throat. Kiko clapped and raced over and grabbed the box and set it down next to me as she kneeled on the floor. Apparently Kiko was ready for round two and when I looked down and saw Linda's expression so was she. I reach in and held up the double headed dildo.

"An excellent purchase Makato-san," I say and then pick up the bottle of lube and prepare one end. "Assume the position," I tell her and she gets onto her hands in knees for me.

I move to a sitting position on the floor right by her ass and take out one toy and insert the other into her dripping slit. I am rewarded with a deep guttural groan and look over at Kiko who has already set her toy back in the box and is mirroring her aunt's position behind her. The young girl moves backward until the head of the dildo parts her pussy lips and she moves slowly now savoring the feeling. Soon both ends of the toy are properly inserted and with a dual swat on asses they begin to move their hips.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Yeah..." Linda moans.

"Excellent," I whisper.

"UNNN UNNN UNNNN," Kiko pants as the toy moves in and out of her.

"Okay you two let's see some teamwork." I bark and Linda and Kiko start pushing their asses towards one another working the toy in and out nicely. "How does that feel?"

"MMMMMMMMM wonderful," Linda croons.

"UNNNNNNNNN UNNNNNNNNN UNNNNNNNNN," Kiko simply moans her eyes shut and pleasuring herself.

I kick off my shoes and loose my jeans and kneel in front of Linda my iron hard cock pointing at her mouth. She opens her mouth and I begin thrusting my hips forward slowly as she licks and sucks me. I grab either side of Linda's head and thrust a little deeper now watching Kiko fuck herself so eagerly and my grows harder in Linda's mouth thinking of fucking both women. I watch Kiko's firm round bottom and the toy sliding in and out of her soaked pussy and want that to be so bad I can taste it. I grab Linda's hair tighter and feel her moan around my cock as I thrust harder now feeling my cock slide in and out of her throat. When I can't take it any longer I ease my cock from Linda's mouth and bark my next order.

"It's fucking time," I say. "Take the toy out and lay on your back Linda."

When she was in position I grabbed Kiko and pulled her until she was lying on top of her aunt. Then I slid my cock into the older woman and starting slamming into her hard and fast.

"Oh oh oh..." she moaned over and over as Kiko lowered her lips to her aunt's hard nipples and began suckling. "UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN KIKO!"

And so it started I alternated fucking them for a few minutes at a time and damn but Asian women have some seriously tight pussies! I made sure that they each came at least once before I even considered one of my own. I may be a selfish dick but taking care of the ladies is just good business. When I knew I was close to coming I asked Linda who wanted to swallow my load and Kiko volunteered. So I had Kiko flip her position and place her head between her aunt's legs and instead of fucking two pussies when I pulled out of Linda I slid my cock between Kiko lips and she licked and sucked me for a bit. Then when I rammed my dick back into Linda Kiko would lap and suckle her aunt's sensitive clit. Ah family!

"I am so fucking close," I moaned.

"Fuck her throat Jon," Linda cried out to me.

I nodded and grabbed Kiko by the hair now and fucked her throat in nice long thrusts of my hips and she just closed her eyes and waited eagerly for my load. When my dick swelled in her throat her eyes snapped open and she licked and sucked eagerly now. Her small fist wrapped around the shaft and stroked me for all she was worth.

'UNNNN UNNNN UNNNN," I was grunting now louder and louder until... "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" I hollered as I came.

"Swallow KIKO..." Linda cried out.

When I could breathe again I pulled my cock from the young girl's mouth and sat back.

"Fuck me... that was intense..." I said to Linda.

"Tell me about it," Kiko said and my shock was evident.

"You can speak English?"

"Fluently... my Aunt likes to play this game with guys I meet for the first time. Usually it's just at the supermarket or something like that. But today... damn Jon you know how to show a girl a good time."

"Well I'll be damned. So Linda did I disappoint?" I asked her eyes still glassy from being ass fucked.

"No lover you did not," she purred. "When I can walk again I'll write your mom a check for the toys. Do I owe you a delivery charge?" she asked with a wicked gleam in her eye.

"Well there are other toys to try out," I said. "We should make sure they all work don't you think?"

"I love the way you think Jon," Kiko said wrapping her hand around my cock. "Linda can you lend me a hand or lips...?"

"MMMMMMMMMMMM my pleasure," she said crawling over to kneel in front of me.

I took out my cell phone and called mom and told her it was going to take a little longer before I got home.

I walk around the hardware store and go from department to department asking the helpful experts about my pet project and they walk me through what I need and share more than a few hints and techniques. My dad has more than enough tools for the job he has just never gotten around to finishing what he started. The next few days progress slowly as I build an actual shower with walls and a nice compliment of multiple shower heads that spray from the roof, the sides and the front. When I am done it'll be nicer than the one upstairs. It will also be wired for video and sound so that the twins and I or if mom feels like it can share a nice hot shower with me. After three long days my little addition is done and I examine it carefully and find it is perfect for all my needs.

Thursday night and a few of my friends from high school are over and we are catching up having a few beers and killing aliens when Colleen and Carol arrive. They seem a little surprised to see the three other guys in my room but I wave them over and whisper in their ears.

"Why don't you two go take a shower together I have a surprise for you."

"MMMMMMMMMM okay Jon whatever you say." They purr.

The girls slink off to the shower but close the bedroom door behind them.

"Dude your sisters are smoking hot," Dave says a little tipsy.

"If I had twin sisters I'd be tapping that," Brian says slapping me on the back.

"Yeah no shit... sisters or not definitely tapping that ass." Greg agreed.

"You guys want to?" I ask.

"What?!" Brian says.

"I said do you guys want to fuck my sisters?"

"Oh hell yeah," Greg is all smiles.

"Count me in." Dave says.

"Me too," Brian adds.

"I built that shower out there with my own two hands. It's got a couple of surprises in it." I tell them.

"Like," Dave asks.

"Let me show you."

I stand and they eagerly follow me out into the next room. We can barely hear the twins giggling in the shower. I move to a panel in the wall of the shower and slide it to the side revealing a round opening right at waist level.

"Dude is that what I think it is?" Greg asks.

"Yep there are four of them." I say.

"Glory holes... brilliant!" Dave says unzipping his fly and sliding his cock into the hole.

The giggling stops and suddenly Dave starts moaning. I open the other three and soon they are all filled with hard cocks. In the shower Colleen is sucking on one cock and stroking another and Carol is following suit deep throating one luck guy and jacking off another. They alternate sucking and stroking and before long the twins are swallowing one load after another. The guys stripped and entered the shower while I watched from outside as the girls dropped to their knees and pleasured the guys face to face. It wasn't long before Dave had Carol bent over and was fucking her from behind while she sucked off Greg. Meanwhile Brian had Colleen up against the wall of the shower and was pounding her fiercely. Dave and Greg swapped places and the twins never looked happier. I was tempted to join in but feared what the guys might say. As I watched Carol had Greg on the floor of the shower and was lowering her ass onto his cock and once he was buried in her twat Dave eased back into her pussy and the awkward rhythm began but soon smoothed out once they developed an understanding.

Colleen was looking at her sister with obvious envy and it was that hungry gaze that broke my conviction. I stripped and stepped into the shower. Colleen motioned for me and I moved to stand in front of her. She bent over offering her ass to Brian by reaching back and pulling her ass cheeks apart while she wrapped her lips around my aching erection. Brian eased into her slowly as I fucked my sister's throat with nice long strokes of my hips. Colleen wanted to be filled in both her holes and deserved it as far as I was concerned. Once Brian had his dick all the way in her he gave me the thumbs up and I told him just what to do. He grabbed Colleen by the waist and lifted her up as I slid deep inside of her pussy and we began fucking her standing up. By the expression both their faces I knew that they were having a good time. Carol heard Colleen's loud moans and turned to see what was happening and her eyes widened and she pointed to her twin and the boys knew just what to do. Soon both girls were impaled and getting fucked hard and deep and I was thankful for the sound proofing I had worked into the shower. It wasn't long before the twins holes were oozing cum after multiple climaxes from the guys and their eagerness to swap partners over and over again.

As I lay in my bed quite content on how my test run of the shower had gone I was thinking about the house I was going to build with my money from the lawsuit. It was going to be epic. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep wondering what new project I would work on tomorrow.

I woke up and heard the sound of running water and knew that someone was using my new shower but who? Half asleep I slipped into the next room and peered through the frosted glass door and saw the singular silhouette of my mother. I smiled and moved to one of the sliding panels and opened it and eased my cock inside.

"What the... oh my!" I heard her moan. "Looks tasty..."

Then I felt her lips around me as she began licking and sucking. Soon her head was moving forward and back as my cock slid down her eager throat. It wasn't long before mom felt me swell inside of her mouth and she wrapped her fist around the shaft and was stroking for all she was worth as her lips wrapped around the tip. I bit back a cry not knowing if dad was upstairs or not. Hot cum pulsed down her greedy throat as she swallowed every drop and continued to stroke and lick until I was empty. I pulled my cock free and closed the panel and walked around to find the door open and mom yanked me into the shower half dressed and was kissing me fiercely as she tugged my soaked t-shirt off of me.

"You are a naughty boy," she said as she molded her body to mine her tits pressing hard against my chest.

"Yeah but you sucked me off anyhow."

"MMMMMMMMMMMM true that was delicious. How sturdy are the walls baby?"

"Very," I said and smiling she moved away and turned to face the wall.

Then she stuck her ass out and wiggled it for me.

"Be a dear and slide you cock into this hole." She purred.

I knelt behind her and began licking and teasing her pussy and she bit back a cry until I told her about the sound proofing. Then she was all moans and cries of bliss. When her pussy was absolutely soaked I stood up and slid my cock all the way into her with one smooth motion.

"How's that mom?" I asked grinding against her.

"Perfect, now be a dear and fuck me nice and hard."

I grabbed her by the hips and began hammering away fucking her as hard as I could. It was just this side of brutal and she loved every pussy pounding moment of it. The wet slapping sound was obscene and just added to the moment. I felt her body stiffen and then she was shaking as her climax snuck up on her. With an especially strong thrust of my hips mom came and screamed like the devil herself. When she had barely recovered we heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Hey Jon," it was my dad.

Mom hid in the corner as I opened the shower door enough to stick my head out.

"Yeah dad?"

"Have you seen your mom?"

"UMMMM not since I got up."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,781 Followers