Evil Bitch Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,780 Followers

"I don't understand..."

Suddenly there was this gut wrenching sensation and I was standing in two other places at the same time. I nearly puked. I looked around and I could see all three environments simultaneously. I blinked and looked at the Weaver and she was standing in the exact same spot on all three dimensions. I kept my gaze fixed on her for now.

"Good you are learning quickly," she said. "But after a while each of your other selves will have to act independently. However, for now I will send minions to watch over them until you get the hang of this. I am not without some measure of understanding of these things."

"You are very gracious," I said.

"I also have a small going away gift," the Weaver said as she tossed me a small black crystal.

"What's this?"

"I know you wouldn't dare ask for a full body scan of the form I have taken, that crystal holds that information as well as other intimate details I thought you might enjoy. Farewell Jon, Master of Secrets. Vana."

Then the Weaver was gone. The fog began to roll again and waves once more lapped at the shallow end of the pool. I practiced dismissing and summoning the symbiot armor. Vana just sat in the shallow end of the pool staring at me. Then two minions appeared and led my other selves away on the other dimensions and talk about disorientating. When I was standing still in the pool and they were moving, ugh.

"How the hell do you do it," I asked her.

"Do what?"

"Stand still on one plane of existence and walk around on another?"

"You get used to it," she said. "When I first started doing it I fell down a lot. Then it just kind of became second nature."

"She set you up," I said.

"What," Vana said.

"Your mom, the Weaver set you up to fail."

"So my pride was my failing?"

"Yeah," I said. "But it is more than that isn't it."

"I don't know what you mean?"

"Seriously, you don't see it," I asked her. "Or is it your diminished capacity?" She shook her head so I continued. "Why the fuck me?"

"What do you mean why you?"

"Why did she choose me as her Keeper of Secrets in the first place? Why did she set you up to fall now? Why did she give me your power? She could have simply distributed it evenly among your brothers or kept it herself. So once more I ask you, why the fuck me?"

Vana finally made the connection, now that I laid it out in front of her. Her face scrunched up like she had just eaten a lemon. I was suddenly very concerned about her, well not her per se but all the memories and information that she was carrying around inside of her. Trying out my new abilities I was able to summon from the London factory a blank avatar crystal. It was kind of like reverse teleportation. Instead of teleporting my body somewhere else I was teleporting an object to me, how cool was that?

A short mental brainstorming session later and I knew what I needed to do. I quickly etched the proper qual runes on the underside of the crystal. Then with a deft wrist movement I managed to press it against her forehead in the proper position. The crystal flared to life and Vana's eyes went blank for a good five minutes or so.

While this occurred I switched my full attention to what I began to think of as my avatars. One was located on what appeared to be the dream realm, a fairly safe domain for me to get used to this multiple consciousness thing. The other was wandering around the idyllic gardens of Vanaheim with what appeared to be several vanir maidens. I hated to think what would happen when they were let loose in dangerous situations and I was in a business meeting here.

I returned to my attention to my 'Earthly' form just before Vana was due to wake up. I removed the stone from her forehead and looked at it, a perfect copy of her entire mind. Then I slid the crystal into my watch and continued on with the conversation as if nothing had happened.

"So what am I going to do with you," I asked her as she blinked her eyes.

"Do, what do you mean do? I will make my own way in the world just as I always have."

"How do you think you'll do that?"

"Sell my skills to the highest bidder of course," Vana said.

"What sort of skills?"

"Oh, I see your point. Alright what do you suggest?"

"I think I should keep you close at hand. Your brothers may want to remove you from the equation now that you are so vulnerable. Besides you have knowledge that might prove valuable to me."

"You are right on both points. Can you provide me with garments and housing?"

"Yes, you can stay here; there are plenty of spare rooms. When I head to Berlin you can come along until I figure out what is best on how best to utilize your talents."

She stood up and turned around.

"By the way have you ever had sex," I asked her.

"You mean physical intercourse?"

"Um, yeah," I replied."

"Most assuredly not," she said disgustedly.

"Boy, are you in for a treat."

"I doubt it," she said.

"Trust me you'll change your mind."

"Why do you say that?"

"Oh you'll see," I said. "Follow me and I'll take you to your room."

"You aren't going to try and seduce me are you?"

"Do you want me to?"

"I don't know," she said. "A part of me does and a part of me doesn't."

"Looks like you are fitting into the female role just fine."

"What does that mean?"

I just laughed and led her to an empty room near mine.

"My room is two doors down. It is polite to knock before entering, good night."

"Wait, um aren't you going to read me a story, or warm milk or something?"

"Oh good grief, you are far too old for that stuff. But if you want I will tuck you in."

"Yes that would be nice."

I opened the door, pulled back the covers and gestured for her to climb beneath them. Vana having never slept in a bed before was not sure what to do next. I gently pushed down on her shoulder until she was prone. Then I pulled the covers up.

"Now what happens?"

"Well you close your eyes and drift off to sleep."

"I have heard of sleep but what is it?"

"Oh boy," I moaned. "It is a restful state that humans require to restore their energy."

"Will I dream?"

"I don't know. Perhaps you will. After the traumatic day you have had you might even have a nightmare."

"I don't like the sound of that."

"It is part of being mortal."

"So many vulnerabilities," she moaned. "How do they handle it?"

"They don't have any choice in the matter. They are born that way. They deal with them one at a time, just as you will. Now close your eyes and try and relax."

"I will try," Vana said and as I watched her breathing became regular and before she knew it she was fast asleep.

"Thank god," I whispered.

I decided to return to the pool and restore the water level. I didn't want anyone jumping in and getting hurt. Or worse wondering what the hell happened to all that water in such a short period of time. As I was walking down the main staircase there was Louisa at the bottom of the stairs with her arms crossed under her breasts.

"Another lost soul under our roof Master," she asked.

"Yep," I said with a smile. "But not for my bet I assure you. That one is nothing but trouble."

"She is strange I give you that."

"You have no idea how strange," I said.

"Oh, by the way your mother was looking for you."

"Did she miss me in the dungeon?"

"No, I think that is why she is looking for you," Louisa replied smiling.

"Voyeurism runs in the family."

"Not just yours Master."

"I am sure she will find me, eventually."

I gave her a little kiss on the cheek and we went our separate ways. Luckily no one was at the pool and I gave a second glance around before I did my little parlor trick. The fog had cleared and I slipped into the shallow end of the pool. I felt this was definitely a do or do not moment. I felt the immense power there but how to use it that was the problem. Calling a crystal from across town was easy but this was a bit more challenging. Where does one get that much chlorinated water at without simply draining another swimming pool? Once more the answer came as a sort of brainstorm idea. One very isolated downpour later and my problem was solved. I wonder if anyone in the Manor House dreamt of rain or thought they heard it raining during the night. It didn't take long to refill the pool. With that done I decided to return to swimming laps. I had some sexual energy to burn off after seeing Vana naked and tucking her in. I knew she was trouble but still she was quick fuckable.

I had barely started swimming laps when I saw mom slip from the doorway and into the pale moonlight. I stopped in the shallows, turned and looked at her.

"Do you mind some company," my mom asked.

"Come on in the water feels great."

She stripped down, sashayed on over and dove into the water. Mom came up about midway down and swam towards me. It didn't take her long and then she was sitting next to me. I looked over and took in her naked beauty. She was no longer the middle aged woman I knew she was a gorgeous teenager once more thanks to Sterling and the nanites, those microscopic machines that coursed through her system. Her body was in great shape and her breasts were young, firm and perky. Mom's nipples were hard as little pebbles. Whether that was from the cool water or something else I didn't have long to wait.

"So you and Liz eh," mom asked.

"My little peeping Tom," I replied smiling.

"She was so very loud and the way you were pounding her tight little ass how could I not look in on you? Then the way you choked her over and over until she came one after the other. I admit I was more than a little jealous of her."

"So you want me to pound that tight little ass of yours?"

"Yes."

"And I suppose you want me to choke you as well?"

"YES."

"You want to come multiple times just like Liz?"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS!"

"I don't know I mean I just did all of that so recently."

"You want to do something different?"

"Yeah I was thinking about putting you face down on the rack and get you stretched out. Then I could fuck your pussy or ass at my leisure. What do you think?"

"Oh god yes Jon... you can do anything to me and I would love you for it."

"Yeah I know."

"Do I have to beg for it... again?"

"Begging works for me."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM I really need your cock inside of me. Please Jon... I am begging you to tie me up. Beat me... hurt me... fuck my tight little ass!"

"HMMMMMM I don't know... perhaps if you were to suck my cock... or wrap those firm young tits around it. Then I might believe how serious you are."

"Sit on the edge of the pool son of mine. Then I will show you how badly I want to feel that cock of yours inside of me."

"Yes mom."

I stood up and moved to the side of the pool. I sat down and spread my knees apart.

"Come over here cock whore," I said.

"I am coming baby..." she moaned as she knelt before me. "Who's cock whore am I?"

"Mine?"

"Uh huh," she said as wrapped her fist around my cock and began pumping it. "How does that feel?"

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM nice," I moaned.

"That's just the beginning lover bear."

She dropped her mouth to the head of my cock. I felt her tongue flicker over the head. Then her mouth wrapped around me. I let out a long low moan. I watched as her head moved slowly down. I could actually feel when the head of my cock slid into her throat. Mom played with her nipples as her head bobbed up and down on me. Even though Liz and I had just had a very intense encounter my hunger was yet to be quenched.

So there we were completely exposed for anyone to walk up on us. I guess that was part of the thrill. The twins or one of the staff could peek out and see what was going on. I moaned and took a fistful of hair and 'helped' mom along as she sucked my cock.

I had to admit I was shocked to see Charlie standing at the deep end of the pool. His face was beet red once again and I knew he was feeling out of his comfort zone once more. Yet he crossed the distance his eyes locked on my mother's ass. He licked his lips and looked at me. When I nodded he smiled, stripped down and dove into the water. Mom was too engrossed in what she was doing to pay attention to anything else that was going on around her. Charlie surfaced directly behind her. He rose from the water with a wicked hunger in his eyes. His hands clamped down on her ass cheeks as he aimed the tip of his member at her soaked slit.

"Uh uh... the other one," I said.

Mom moaned for all she was worth as the head of his cock pierced her ass. If he had any doubts they were removed when she thrust her hips backward impaling him inside of her. I saw his fingers dig deep into her ass cheeks just before he began to thrust into her. Mom's head came up as she growled.

"Fuck my ass mystery man... drive that cock into me as hard as you can! I need it! I want it!"

"Shut up cunt and get back to sucking my cock!"

Without another word Mom returned to pleasuring me. Charlie did as he was asked and began pounding her ass with quick powerful thrusts of his hips. He clenched his teeth as her tight ass gripped him. It wasn't long before he was panting and groaning. He and mom were in perfect sync. Each of his thrusts coincided with one of her moans. Then she wrapped her tits around my cock and began pleasuring me with them. Now she could moan for all she was worth.

"Oh god lover fuck my ass! Harder please... please fuck me harder... YESSSSSSSSSSSS!"

"Do you want two cocks in you baby," I asked her.

"Oh yes... please..."

I moved to lay on the concrete. Mom and Charlie joined me. Mom impaled her pussy on my cock and Charlie returned to hammering her ass. What a night! I thrust up into my mom as Charlie timed his movements with mine. Mom was all screams and pleas for more as we took our pleasure from her two holes. Charlie was grunting louder and louder now. Her tight ass was taking its toll. I knew that he couldn't hold out for very much longer. I quit fighting my own orgasm. I wanted to time it right so that we filled her pussy and ass with cum at the same time.

"I'm gonna..." Charlie began.

"CUMMMMMMMMMM..." mom cried out as all three of us came at the same moment.

"UNNNNNNNNNN," I added as my cock pulsed inside her soaked pussy.

Mom fell on top of me panting and wheezing. Charlie eased his dick from her butt and sat on the concrete gasping and smiling like an idiot.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot you need to stop by my lab when you can. I have something to show you."

"Can it wait for later?"

"Oh sure... well I got go, again."

"Again," my mom asked.

"Yeah he walked in on me and Mary earlier tonight," I said.

"My my you have been a busy body haven't you?"

I just laughed. I pointed to my cock and mom lowered her head and began to lick it clean. When I looked up again Charlie was gone, Ghostwalker indeed.

At some point I must have fallen into what I could only describe as a blissful sleep. When I woke up I was still naked, still prone on the concrete but it was Becca who was sitting next to me instead of my mother.

"Oh hey Becca what's up?"

"Was Charlie here earlier?"

"Yeah... he wanted to meet me later in his lab."

"And that's all," she asked with a tone in her voice that spoke volumes.

"What do you mean," I said not wanting to implicate Charlie in anything.

"What I mean is him being unfaithful," she spat.

"Oh that..."

"Yes that Jon! We have been together for decades and now this whole rejuvenation thing has ruined everything."

"I can reverse things if you want," I said and saw her fear at those words. "Okay what do you want me to do Becca?"

"I want revenge; I want you to make love to me. But not now and not here, I want to have you all to myself for an entire night. I will let you do whatever you want for however long you want to."

"Well how can I say no? You tell me when and where and I will be there."

"Count on it, you better get something on we are all getting ready to leave."

"Everybody, what is going on?"

"The girls are going shopping silly boy. Your sisters spread the word last night that all the girls in the manor house are to go out for the day. We are leaving in about half an hour."

"Oh okay... have fun."

Boy was she pissed at Charlie! She left me with an evil grin on her face. Was she thinking about fucking me or fucking Charlie? I can't imagine being exclusive for that long and then having your partner breaking that kind of trust. I hadn't helped any. My offer of Mary blowing Charlie had started it all. I was partly responsible but it had been Charlie's decision in the end. I felt a momentary twinge of guilt but it passed quickly enough when I caught sight of Becca's tight little bottom as she walked away. It was only sex after all.

I got dressed and decided it was time to say goodbye to the girls and see what was so damn important in Charlie's lab. I caught up with them at the front door. I gave my sisters and my mother a hug and kiss before wishing them good hunting. Everyone piled into the limo and headed off to shop their brains out. No doubt I would be privy to a fashion show when they returned. If I knew my sisters it would end up being even more than that. Shopping was a kind of aphrodisiac for them. I couldn't wait until they got back!

I showered, shaved and dressed in fresh clothes. I would visit Charlie's lab and then I would do some exploring of the grounds. There were still a few parts of the acreage I had yet to see and I was eager to stretch my legs. With this in mind I threw my backpack over one shoulder and took up my staff of office as a walking stick. I walked down to the first floor and raided the fridge before moving to the dungeon and the lab. Like the rest of the massive rooms below ground Charlie's lab was cool, damp and unusually quiet. When I reached the door that opened onto his work area I found a little yellow sticky attached to it. It read...

'Working on temporal experiment, enter with caution.'

I shook my head and opened the door slowly. There was a queer blue-green light that filled the room. On the far wall of the chamber was Charlie's workbench. The strange light came from a massive bubble of energy that surrounded most of the bench and at its center was Charlie. I stepped closer slowly and noticed the qual runes on the floor only after examining everything else. The energy seemed to flow from the runes and they formed the bubble. As I watched Charlie seemed to move in bursts of blurred motion. It was kind of like watching an entire movie in fast forward. Then without warning the bubble collapsed and Charlie turned to face me.

"Hello Jon," he said with a great big smile.

"What the hell was that?"

"I have discovered a way to manufacture a bubble of time that allows me to work faster than that of the time outside the bubble."

"Okay but why not just use the digital workshop that Sterling set up for you?"

"For just that very reason, it is digital. Everything I create there still has to be assembled in the real world eventually. This way I can do both. Have more time and physically create things at the same time."

"Aren't you worried about something happening?"

"Nah, I have fail safes built into the runes. Nothing can possibly go wrong."

"If you say so, is this what you wanted to show me?"

"No I almost finished with the prototype. I hope you like it."

He turned and lifted up what appeared to be a human arm. Then under the work light I could see the slight waxy complexion of the artificial limb. Besides the slight coloring issue the arm appeared perfect. He handed it to me and the weight of it was surprising. It was light and as I turned it this way and that Charlie was explaining how the limb was operated.

"A small crystal interface is surgically implanted in the recipient's brain stem. This will allow mental control of any and all limbs. There is a monitoring program to keep the limb functioning properly. It will keep the user from crushing objects or people. It will allow only so much pressure to be applied. It should function as well as the original; it even allows for touch and temperature sensations. Brilliant design really you should be very proud."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,780 Followers