Evil Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,772 Followers

"Oh hey looks like you missed some panties mom," Denise said bending over and picking them up before her mom could. "Looks like a dirty pair stuck to the basket again. I'll take them to the basement for you."

"Thanks kiddo I appreciate it."

"Hey Jonathon," she whispered.

"Yeah," I leaned closer as she moved to stand close to the fence.

"I saw what you were doing with my mom," she winked. "I could see 'everything' from my bedroom window upstairs."

"Ummm..." I began but she smiled.

"If you leave your basement door unlocked tonight I can show you what a real cocksucker can do."

"What..." I said in mock shock.

"MMMMMMMMM see these babies," she said cupping her tits. "They feel real good wrapped around that monster you got down there."

"My door is always open to you," I told her.

"Good, how about eleven is that good for you?"

"Yeah I could use the rest to be honest."

"Rest up stud you are going to need it."

"See you at eleven."

I headed inside and found my mom sitting in the living room smiling her evil smile.

"So you and Denise huh," she whispered in a conspiratory tone.

"Maybe..." I whispered back.

"She's more your age anyway and with tits like those she'll be fun."

"Damn mom you almost shocked me there... almost."

"If I were a guy I'd make sure those bad boys were wrapped around my cock, if I had a cock that is."

"Believe it or not..."

"She offered I knew I liked that girl for a reason."

"I am going to take a nap."

"That's probably a good idea son; she looks like she could eat you alive."

"Let's hope."

I laid down and drifted into a deep sleep and apparently mom let me sleep through dinner as it was Denise opening the door that woke me. I kept my eyes closed and waited to see what she would do.

"Jonathon..." she whispered. "...must still be asleep."

I felt her slip onto my bed and carefully tug my covers down revealing the fact that I was sleeping in the nude. My erection was plain for her to see in the dim lighting. There was shifting as she stripped down to nothing and then I heard her open a bottle and peeked to see her lubing up her tits for me. Then she was kneeling between my legs and wrapping her breasts around my hard cock and then she was massaging me with them.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM," I moaned eyes still closed.

"I always wanted to wake a guy up like this," she giggle to herself.

She was rubbing them independently now driving me crazy.

"DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN," I moaned as I 'woke' up. "That feels amazing."

"I knew you'd like that." She said proud of her large tits.

"The only thing better would be your tight little pussy wrapped around me." I moaned.

"I can fix that lover," Denise said straddling me. "I hope that monster will fit inside of me."

She took me in hand and directed the head of my cock to her wet slit and rubbed it a few times before letting the tip slide in.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNICE," she moaned.

"God Damn Your PUSSY is like a fucking vice baby," I groaned.

She was taking deep breaths as she slid down very slow.

"DAMN you are stretching me out like crazy," she purred.

After a long minute I was finally deep inside of her.

"I did it," she moaned. "I got all of it inside of me."

"How's it feel baby?"

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM feels so good!" she moaned as she leaned forward offering me nipples to lick or suck on.

I flicker my tongue over her sensitive nipples and her half dollar size areole. We did that for a few minutes while she got used to my cock so deep in her. Then she slowly lifted and dropped and was moaning loud now.

"UNNNNNNNNN UNNNNNNNNNNNNN UNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," Denise groaned as she fucked me.

"Shit I have never felt so tight a pussy in my whole life," I moaned.

"I'm glad yours is the biggest dick that has ever been inside of me," she admitted.

There was something about the way she said 'ever' that stuck with me.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Denise am I your first?"

"NNNNNNNNNO not exactly," she moaned as she rode me faster now.

"What do you mean not exactly," I replied cupping her tits and kneading them.

"I've sucked lots of dicks," she said proudly. "I can deep throat at least as good as mom."

"How many guys have you actually slept with?"

"One."

"Besides me," I asked.

"No one... you're my first." She admitted close to tears.

"Hey it's okay I'm glad you gave me that honor," I said pulling her close.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM really? Will you... I mean..."

I leaned up and kissed her and slowly rolled her onto her back without pulling out. Still kissing I slowly thrust into her feeling her legs wrap around my waist. She was moaning into my mouth now as I made love to her like she deserved. I felt her shaking before too long and whispered for her to relax and just let it happen. Then her pussy was squeezing me so hard it almost pushed me out of her. Denise managed to grab a pillow and scream into it as she came. When I pulled it away her eyes were wide and she whispered in my ear.

"You can fuck me harder now that was amazing."

Smiling down at her I thrust harder and faster now and watched her eyes roll up in her head as she cried out over and over.

"YESSSS YESSSSS YESSSSSSSS fuck me Jonathon... fuck me good!"

She kept the pillow close for as I rolled her onto her side for a little deeper penetration she was gripping it like a life line.

"You okay," I managed to ask without laughing.

"Yeah I get loud when I cum."

"Good then I know I am doing everything right."

"Right, hell Jonathon your dick is stretching me in all the 'best' ways. I could do this all night long."

"Don't say that I might just take you up on that."

"I could do this all night long."

I eased out of her and slapped her on the ass.

"Get on your hands and knees for me," I ordered.

"MMMMMMMMM doggy style..."

"Yep and that way I can cup your tits while I fuck you."

"OOOH I love it when a guy plays with them."

Soon she was on her hands and knees and I was sliding back into her and her moan reminded me of her mom. I leaned forward and grabbed her tits as I began thrusting into her near virginal pussy again.

"MMMMM MMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMM oh god Jonathon I love what your dick does to me!"

"Say cock," I told her.

"What?"

"Say I love the way your COCK feels inside of me."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM I love the way your COCK feels inside of me lover."

"That's better. Now you sound like a real cock sucker."

"OOOOH Good... I really wanted to impress you..."

I slapped her hard on the ass and her moan was music to my ears. I alternated slapping her ass cheeks as I pounded her pussy hard now.

"UNNN UNNNNN UNNNNN MMMMMMMM damn your cock is filling me up so much."

"You like having your ass slapped don't you Denise?"

"Yes I do," she purred.

"How about when I do this," I asked as I slipped my fingers into her hair and slowly made a fist.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," she moaned as her pussy began to squeeze me again. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" She cried out as another orgasm slammed into her.

"I am getting close to cumming baby where do you want it?"

"On my tits?"

"MMMMMMMMMMMM tits it is..." I told her as I rolled her onto her back.

I placed one of her legs over my shoulders and slammed my cock a good inch deeper than she had ever felt before. Her hips lifted up and ground against me. Each thrust pushed me closer and closer to shooting my load. When I was seconds away I tried to pull out but she kept thrusting her hips against me.

"Denise... Denise... DENISE..." I cried out as thick ropes of cum painted the inside of her tight little pussy.

"Sorry I got carried away," she said biting her lip.

"It's okay maybe we should stop for tonight."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO please Jonathon... I'm on the pill."

"You want to make it up to me?"

"Oh you know I do," she said smiling up at me.

"Let me video tape us having sex then," I told her.

"Okay... as long as it doesn't go on the internet. If you promise I'll believe you."

"No internet, I don't need that kind of exposure either."

"Alright... so do I have to wait or..."

"Nope just go and stand at the foot of the bed for me."

She got up and walked to where I told her and I hit the remote and we were live. I sat at the foot and motioned for her to get to her knees.

"Show me what a good cock sucker you are lover," I said.

She licked her lips and dropped down and just like mom used only her lips, tongue and suction to pleasure me. I was hard again in no time at all. Denise was an A Class Cocksucker. She deep throated me with no sign of a gag reflex and cupped my balls and played with them as my cock popped into her throat. Then she began to hum adding a whole new element to the game and I loved it.

"Damn girl you definitely know your way around a cock." I praised her.

Her head was bobbing up and down as she licked and sucked like a fucking demon. If this were the good old days I'd marry her on the spot. She beat her mom's talent by light years.

"UNNNNNNN UNNNNNNNNNNNN UNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," I was moaning to beat the band. "I am going to cum darling... do you need to..."

She ground her head down until her lips were easily wrapped around the base of my cock and even as she massaged my balls my dick swelled up and as I shot down her throat she jabbed a lubed finger up my ass and I saw fireworks. I came TWICE. I bit my lip so hard I bled to keep from screaming the pleasure was that intense.

"GOD DAMN GIRL," I moaned in her ear when I could breathe again. "NO ONE HAS SUCKED MY COCK THAT GOOD EVER!!!!"

She slowly lifted her head up licking the underside of my dick as she went, then she wiped each corner of her mouth before grinning wickedly at me.

"I told you I was good."

"Hands down best fucking blowjob ever... I mean EVER."

"And we can watch it over and over again."

"Yes we can."

"My turn..." she moaned in my ear as she sat in my lap. "Will you eat my pussy mister?"

"Do you like getting ate out little girl," I asked nibbling her ear.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM yesssssssssss," she said in that coy girly tone that got me stiff hearing it. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMISTER your thing is all hard again."

"It's all your fault," I said nipping at her neck.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM I like that too mister..."

"Good not sit on the edge of the bed and I'll lick your little pussy til you scream."

"Oh you're bleeding," she said then licked the blood from my chin before kissing me.

Oh there was a dark side to this girl and the more I saw it the more I liked it. I played with her tits while she kissed me and when she finally broke the kiss she was moaning in my ear and squirming in my lap.

"Fuck me lover," she begged.

"NO... first I lick your pussy like the naughty little girl you are."

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM okay," she said and moved off my lap reluctantly.

Denise sat down next to me and I moved to kneel between her legs.

"Tsk Tsk," I whispered. "Your pussy needs shaving my pet."

"Oh no," she said putting her fist to her mouth. "Who will shave my tight little pussy for me? Would you do it mister?"

"You bet I will," I said smiling. "Let me get a few things first."

As I stood up the little devil tried to snare the head of my cock with her mouth again and pouted when she missed.

"Damn."

I got what I needed and returned to my bedroom. I placed a towel under her ass and had her lie back. I used a wet towel I brought in a bowl with water to get her pubes wet enough. Then I used some shaving cream and lathered her up real good. Her bush was thick and hadn't been trimmed ever as far as I knew. I unfolded the straight razor and her eyes lit up. It wasn't fear I saw in them but excitement.

"Don't move a muscle," I commanded her.

"Yes Sir."

I spread her legs wide and licked my lips as I brought the razor into play. I had never done this before so it was a night of firsts. Bit by bit and slowly but surely her pubes disappeared beneath my steady hand and soon she was bald as the day she was born. I rinsed and wiped her clean before applying baby powder to treat the bare skin. Denise sat up and grinned at her naked sex.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM I love it so smooth..." she said running her fingers over the area.

I removed the bowel, cloth and razor and returned ready to eat some pussy. She was prone once more and I knelt down and lowered my mouth to her pussy. I breathed lightly on it and she moaned softly. Then I licked her from the bottom of her sex to her clit in one slow motion.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN fuck!" she growled.

I flicker my tongue over her sensitive clit and felt her hips leave the bed with a feral moan. Then I slowly lapped at her clam shaped pussy teasing her labia and clit in tortuous leisurely movements of my tongue. When I felt she was ready I ease a single finger inside of her and heard her gasp of pleasure. When I began fingering her and suckling her clit her legs began to shake. I lifted her left leg onto my shoulder and eased a second finger into her and 'boom' she came and I heard her muffled scream but I kept thrusting my fingers in and out of her.

"Oh please fuck me... please... please..."

"UMMMMMMMMMMMM NO," I told her as I thrust harder and faster into her.

"OH... MY... GOD..." and her hips left the bed again and her sex was soaked now.

I rolled her onto her belly and yanked on her hips until she was kneeling on the floor with me. I took my cock in hand and teased her with the head.

"Please lover... give it to me..." she pleaded.

"Grab your ass cheeks and pull them apart for me," I demanded.

"Anything..." Denise said as she reached back, grabbed her well rounded cheeks and pulled them apart. "Is that far enough?"

"Yeah," I said and leaned down and spat on her puckered anus.

Then I took my index finger and made slow circles over the slick sphincter.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM slide it into me," she groaned. "Let me feel your finger in my butt."

"Ass..." I corrected her. "In your ass."

"Please baby slide that sweet finger of yours into my ASS!"

I pushed slowly and heard another gasp and a low groan.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN feels so good."

As I began to finger her asshole I slid my cock into her pussy.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS fill me up lover!"

I thrust slowly with my hips as I teased her ass with a single digit.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN another..." she moaned.

"Another?"

"Two fingers?"

I eased my ring finger next to my index finger stretching her asshole even more now.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN is this what double penetration is like?" she asked dreamily.

"Not hardly do you want to try that?" I asked surprised.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM what girl doesn't dream of being the center of attention of two guys?"

"Has your mom ever done that?" I asked as I thrust my fingers harder now.

"Maybe," she purred.

"I have a toy hidden under my pillow... now has your mother ever fucked two guys at once?"

"Yes... it sounded like she was going to die from pleasure."

"Have you ever done anal before, I mean with toys or your fingers?"

"MMMMMMMMMaybe..." she purred. "Can I have the toy now mister?"

"Sure, go get it..." I said as I pulled my fingers and cock from her.

She hopped up and dove onto the bed and found the dildo under my pillow. Then she retrieved her bottle of lube and applied it to the toy. Denise rolled onto her back, lifted up and spread her legs so I could see everything. She gripped an ass cheek with one hand and eased the toy into her ass with the other. It took her a while to ease it in but once it was in she was all business.

"Hey mister do you want to watch me fuck my ass with your toy or do you want to fuck me while I do it?"

"What do you want?"

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I want you to stand over me and jack off while I use your toy."

Like I said this girl has a dark side and I was slowly falling in lust. I crawled onto my bed and lay on top of her kissing her fiercely before standing up and placing one foot on either side of her.

"Show me what you got," I said as I grabbed my cock and started stroking it.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM can you see my asshole mister... good!" she asked as the dildo moved in and out of her nether region. "I bet you wish this was your COCK don't you. Yeah I can see it in your eyes. You want to fuck my ASS don't you?"

I nodded and stroked my cock a little faster.

"UNNNN UNNNN UNNNNNNNNNNNN... see how deep its going into my butt? I wish it was your cock in my ass mister. So thick and so hard... sliding in and out of me. I bet it would stretch my little asshole better than this toy is. MMMMMMMMMMMM I want to feel you deep in my ass..." she licked her lips and jabbed the toy into her ass harder now. "UNNN UNNNN UNNNNN I can only imagine it's your cock mister. I can only dream it's you fucking my tight... little... ASS!" She was gripping the dildo with both hands now and was shifting so that her ass and pussy were pointing at the ceiling now. "See how deep your toy is in my butt! See how it stretches it out. MMMMMMMMMMMMM hey mister... are you going to spray your cum all over my dirty little hole or maybe my face? Would you like to shoot your thick cum all over my tits? No... I know what you want. You want to ram that long... fat... cock of yours deep into my ass and cum in there don'tcha?"

I was panting now and my cock was leaking precum like crazy. I was so fucking close and I could tell she was too.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM please cum with me mister. Please shoot your thick load all over me! I need your cum lover... I need your cock in my ass! OH GOD BABY I'm gonna cum! Gonna... gonna... CuMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

I couldn't have planned it any better. The minute she cried out my cock pulsed and that hot thick cum she wanted painted her ass, her tits and her face in a lovely arc. My knees nearly buckled and I had to sit before I fell over I had come so damn hard. She was licking and rubbing my cum into her skin while the toy was still sticking out of her ass so obscenely. Denise got onto her hands and knees and crawled over to me and I could see the toy like some tail poking out behind her.

"Hey you did you enjoy that as much as it looked like you did?" she asked.

"UHHH HUHHHHH," I moaned weakly.

"Do you still want to fuck my ASS?"

"You know I do," I growled.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM maybe next time I don't want you getting bored of me."

"Sweetness I don't think I could ever get bored of you," I admitted.

"Good cause I am addicted to your COCK." She said accentuating the last word.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM good... and ummmm you so need a shower."

"Take one with me?"

"If I do I can't promise I won't do something naughty to you."

"MMMMMMMMMM I'm counting on it."

Six o'clock came early the next morning considering that Denise left at four o'clock. Mom stalked down and opened my door and peered inside.

"It smells like sex in here Jonathon," she said with an evil grin. "Did you fuck that poor girl to death?"

"I think it was more like the other way around," I moaned.

"Coffee?"

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM yes please."

"Oh my god I just got wet hearing you moan... damn I need a boy toy." She hinted and was gone.

I showered, shaved and managed to dress myself without mishap. Everyone was upstairs and staring at me like I had been caught red handed.

"What?" I asked as I grabbed a coffee mug.

"How about nine point nine on the volume last night stud," My dad said.

"Sorry."

"Don't be your only young once enjoy all the sex you can get while you can." He advised.

"I will," I said looking at the twins who grinned back.

After three cups of coffee and a full breakfast I felt remotely human. Dad and the twins left leaving mom and me alone.

"So?" she asked.

"So?"

"Spill it mister," she grinned.

"Denise is a total fucking freak."

"Excellent! Try not to break her too soon."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,772 Followers