Evil Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whinston
Whinston
679 Followers

"Shit, I'm gonna cum!" he said between thrusts.

"Hold on, dude, lets fill her at the same time!"

Felicia's eyes could not get any wider, but she could not believe she was in this situation. She NEVER let guys cum in her mouth, not even Stew her husband, and disliked even more them cumming in her pussy regardless of the fact she was on the pill. But now, here she was, her face stuffed with one black cock, her pussy another, they were both about to cum after already swallowing one load, and all her body could do was build up to a third orgasm!

"Shit, shit, shit!" Luke grunted just as he thrust into Felicia one last time. Felicia felt his cock expand just as a blast of his sperm erupted inside her, splashing against her insides and filling her further.

At that same instant, Ravin groaned and squeezed his full balls as he emptied himself down Felicia's throat. Felicia had never felt so full of cum in her life. It was being blasted into her from both ends, her pussy was filling fast and she could feel it leaking out of her. She was also being choked, not being able to swallow fast enough the volume of cum that Ravin was pumping into her.

Ravin pulled out and emptied the rest on her neck and mouth. Felicia gasped for air, cum bubbling from her lips and before she knew it, she was licking them clean. Luke pulled out too, emptying the last over her stomach. He massaged it into her toned body, running his thumb over her clit, causing her to cum herself.

She lay there, tied by the hands as two strangers who had just filled her with cum, watched her orgasm right in from of them. It flowed through her, wave after wave, her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her body experienced what it had been yearning for all day.

When she was spent, her thighs wet and sticky from a mixture of her and Luke's cum she collapsed back onto the bed.

Ravin lay next to her, his cock softening, but still almost stretching to his belly button. Luke got up and went to the fridge. He picked out three bottles of water. After pouring some of the vial into one he drank from another and threw the third to Ravin.

He then held the first bottle to Felicia, who drunk it thirstily. Mixed with the high concentration already surging through her body it would not need the hour to kick in, but Luke did not know that.

"Now then slut." He said after she had finished the entire bottle. "I'm going to untie you. You're going to have a shower to get cleaned up, but not only that you're going to shave the pretty little cunt of yours for us!"

Felicia just shock her head slowly. She was suffering slightly from shock, but mostly from the powerful orgasms she had experienced at the hands of her attackers. "I-I..."

"Do it, Slut, and we will leave without another word."

Felicia could not just ignore a way out of her ordeal. She ignored the small voice of disappointment at the thought of the men leaving, focusing on wanting to be rid of them. To put this behind her, to get back to her husband and forget it ever happened.

"Do you agree?"

Felicia just nodded, tears in her eyes again. Luke undid the belt and Felicia sat up shakily. She was covered in the two men's cum, and it was oozing over her skin. She had to resist the urge to stroke herself in front of the guys, she did not want to give them any more pleasure.

How had this happened? She asked herself as she slowly stumbled to the shower? And what would it take to get them to leave her alone. She wanted to believe that simply agreeing to their request would be enough.

Picking up her razor she entered the shower and turned the water on. Leaving her attackers laying on HER bed, grinning and staring at her...

Whinston
Whinston
679 Followers
12