Evil Dead 69

Story Info
Another Haunted House story.
4.9k words
4.02
38.5k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at home taking a shower when suddenly the shower curtain popped open. My step-brother had pulled the curtain while my step-dad snapped a photo of me naked, with my own camera no less.

I had been living with these clowns for over a decade. My mother divorced young, remarried and then went to jail for writing bad checks. She wrote a lot of them. Since she has been in jail, my main job has been to fight off these horny blokes.

I was going out tonight with my latest boyfriend Billy Biggerstaff, and yes he was. They named him correctly, unlike me who should have been named Susie Suckadick, B.J. Crazy, or Slutty Wetpussy. As it was I am just Susie, although everyone calls me Pamela. This is mostly because I look a little like Pamela Anderson: long legs, big tits, dick sucking lips and blonde hair. I also have fucked most of the senior class. You might say she was my idol.

Tonight I got to dress up for Halloween. The "gang" was headed out to the old deserted Packer mansion on the hill. This was the typical place teens would party in town on Halloween. Neither Billy nor I had ever been there. My immediate goal was to retrieve my camera from those two horny morons before my pictures were placed all over the Internet.

I stepped out the bathroom wrapped in two towels, one on my head and the other around my body. The "boys" were on the couch looking at the digital camera trying to figure out how to see the picture or download it. I doubted if they were even able to get a shot considering the poor lighting. I stood in the living room, a safe distance away, reached out my arm and said "AHEM! Can I have my camera back please?"

Daddy John (I called my step-dad that name. It gave him the honor of being my dad, but distinguished him from my biological father.) was looking at the camera from ever angle but the right one. "We just wanted a little harmless show," he confessed.

"I will give you a show anytime you want, just ask, now can I please have my camera back?" I shouted. I figured that would work. I could always go back on the deal once I got my camera.

Daddy John and Tom's (step-brother) eyes grew big. "Really?" he asked.

"Yes, now give me the camera," I said as I held out my hand.

Daddy John held out the camera and said, "I will swap you the camera for your towel."

"Okay," and with that I grabbed the towel that was around my head and tossed it at him and, said, "Satisfied? Can I have my fucking camera now?"

Daddy John chuckled, pulled the camera back, and held it close to his body. "Now the other towel," he said.

"Okay", I said. I dropped the towel and exposed my naked body. "How's that?" I asked.

I didn't get a reply. The boys just sat there staring. Feeling a little slutty I decided to give them a pussy show. I sat my naked ass down on the chair across from the couch and propped my leg up, giving them a full view of my blonde pussy, lips and all.

They came over for a closer look. I held out my hand and got my camera back from Daddy John. As I got up from the couch I had to squeeze my naked body between John and Tom. My tit brushed against Daddy John as I went to get ready. I felt Tom's hand get a quick feel of my ass.

I left the door open to my room as I got changed into my Halloween costume. It wasn't part of the bargain, I just felt like a tease. And as I suspected, there was no picture on the camera. I squeezed by D cups into an Elvira costume, although the vampire thing wasn't my bag. I added a witches' hat to complete the look.

The boys moved away from door once I had covered myself. Billy was outside blowing the horn on his Dad's construction truck. That was my cue to jump. As I was about to exit, Daddy John said to me, "Young lady, with a slit that far up your dress, people will be able to see your panties."

I smiled and said, "No they won't" I pulled aside the dress and said, "See, I am not wearing any panties." And with that I went out the door and climbed into Billy's truck.

Once in the truck, Billy kissed me and began to feel my tits through the fabric. He had my nipples hard. In turn I grabbed his dick through his pants and squeezed it as it grew in my hand. Billy then slid his hand under my dress to discover I wasn't wearing any panties. I parted my legs as he fingered me. I couldn't wait until we got out of the driveway.

As we drove off I noticed Billy was going in the wrong direction. Sort of normal for Billy, but I thought I would mention it. "Aren't we going to the Packer Mansion?"

"Yea, but we are going to stop by a friend of mine first. He is sort of a Halloween expert," Billy responded. "We have plenty of time to kill."

A Halloween expert? What the fuck was that?

We arrived shortly at a dark suburban dwelling. The residence looked like no one was at home. It was a nice ranch. There were lights in the backyard around a swimming pool. We got out of the truck as Billy quietly rapped on the door, almost as if it was a secret knock.

A man in a black hooded robe opened the door. Billy introduced us. His name was Michael. A woman appeared, WHO HAD MY DRESS ON! This was Mike's sister Felicia. She looked great in the dress-Bitch. With her long jet black hair she looked more like Elvira than I did. No wait. I was a witch, not Elvira, so it was okay. I think.

We strolled to the candle lit living room. Billy said to Mike, "I promised Pamela she could see a procession."

I believe "possession" was the correct word. Anyway, brains weren't the reason I kept Billy around. I didn't recall the promise. I looked at Billy questioning. He just looked back and winked— my cue to keep quiet.

Mike rolled up the large Oriental rug off the hardwood floor, and then left the room. He returned with a large wax crayon and began to draw a large circle on the floor. I couldn't get over how round and perfect the circle looked as he drew freehand. Mike had us sit on the floor outside the circle.

Mike continued to draw. I noticed that Felicia wasn't really panties either, the slut. Billy took notice too. I flashed my pussy often to keep Billy's attention. Mike just continued to draw like he had seen prime pussy before.

He drew a crescent moon using the arc of the circle. It almost looked like a smiley face. He then made two triangles into a 6 sided star. "Shouldn't that be a 5-sided star?" I asked. I knew something about the occult. I had seen "The Omen" 5 times.

"No." Mike responded as he continued to draw. "That is just in the movies. We must have a 6 sided star." He took his crayon and pointed to the upper part and said, "This is the male dick." Then he pointed to the lower triangle and said, "This represents pussy." His eyes pierced right at my pussy as he spoke. I instinctively and almost hypnotically opened my legs up further. Mike went back to drawing symbols.

After he had completed his drawing, Mike placed a large black mirror over the center of the circle, covering some of the symbols.

Mike explained, "The mirror allows the spirit to enter our world."

"So do we summon a spirit?" I asked.

"We could, but that tends to piss them off. I allow whatever spirit feels like talking to us come forth," Mike explained. "If you summon a spirit, they tend to be hostile. Trust me on this one."

"But couldn't we get an evil spirit like that?" I inquired.

Mike smiled, "Spirits are like humans. They tend to have combination of good and evil. Some have both sexes. Sometimes you may get a spirit as one sex, other times the same spirit will be the other sex. I have found Ishtar to be the most interesting. That is why I place her symbol and concubine's symbol in the circle. I hope to attract her, but never summon her."

"Meanwhile", Mike continued, "We shall have something to drink."

Mike pulled out his special mixture of tea. He explained it the correct magical combination of tea, mandrake root, wormwood, peyote, primrose, morning glory seeds, and Splenda®. He gave me and Billy shot glasses full of the mixture while he and his sister had tumblers. I looked at the difference in sizes of our containers and frowned.

Mike commented, "It is not that I am an ungracious host. You will be leaving here and Billy will be driving. Me and my sister however, will be removing ourselves from this realm through the doors of perception. You will be thankful for the small portion later."

We all sat around the circle at the four "corners" or opposite sides aligned with the cardinal points, whatever they were. The ladies dresses were such that the men folk could see our pussies if they wanted to look, although in the candle light they might go blind it they stared too long. Billy was taking his chances with blindness.

I was starting to feel the effect of the drink. It was a bitter sweet drink. It tasted almost like sperm except thinner. I was drowsy yet aroused. It was weird. Then sudden the mirror at the center of the circle started to vibrate slowly. As it vibrated it moved around inside the circle. I was ready to bolt out of there, but everyone else was calm as this shit happens all the time.

The mirror fluttered around and eventually landed by Felicia. She clapped her hands and said, "The spirit wants me!"

Felicia stood up and entered the circle. She stood on the mirror.

Felicia was immediately possessed by the spirit and began to speak strangely. Mike began a conversation with his sister or whatever she had become.

"Spirit, who are you spirit? Tell us your name so we might honor you?" Mike said.

I could see what he was doing. You flatter the spirit so they will reveal themselves.

Felicia spoke in a strange hissing echo, "Ishhhhh-tarrrrrr."

Mike talked to us. "Ishtar can be either male or female or both. Since it is early evening Ishtar is only female. That is why she chose Felicia, a body familiar to her." He continued on.

"Speak to us Great Goddess of the Heavens; please tell us what is in store for tonight."

Then Felicia or Ishtar spoke. She looked at Billy and at me and warned, "Don't go to the house. Don't go in the room. Don't play the words."

I was confused. Did Billy tell them about tonight? What words shouldn't I play? And what the hell did that mean? She continued to speak, "Stay with me tonight, we shall have some fun." And with that Felicia removed her dress and stood in front of us naked, rubbing her tits and pussy. She wanted to fuck us both right then and there.

Mike entered the circle and groped Ishtar's tits from behind and said, "Ishtar wants love."

WOW! This was his own sister he was groping. Ishtar spun quickly around and ripped off Mike's robe. She got on her knees and devoured his cock in her mouth. Mike said to us as he motioned toward the door, "You better leave now while she is stuck inside the circle," Mike said, "Or else strip and join us. Ishtar is insatiable at times."

I didn't have to be told twice. This shit was weird. I held onto Billy as we passed through the house. While we were passing through the kitchen, I stopped to check out the refrigerator. Sure enough Mike had some of his special tea left. I quickly drank several large mouthfuls from the pitcher. I don't know what came over me. I turned and peeked back into the living to see what the happy couple was doing. I was thinking maybe they had staged this whole thing.

I couldn't believe what they were doing. They were in a standing 69 position and Felicia was holding Mike sucking off her brother's cock. That couldn't happen! She wasn't that big or strong of a girl.

We drove away from that place. I figured after that weird scene I was ready for anything that Packer place might have to offer.

Billy drove his truck away from the city and back through the woods. We drove up a hill and arrived at the spot. There were some cars already there. You could see signs of life inside as kids were exploring the creepy place with flashlights.

I reached over and squeezed Billy's crotch. His cock was hard. All that pussy excitement had him stirring. Billy unzipped his pants and grabbed my head and pushed it toward his cock. I opened my mouth and sucked his dick such that even Ishtar would have been proud.

My lips glided up and down Billy's long cock. He lifted up his butt and slid his pants down to the floor so I could play with his balls. Billy was helping himself to a hand full of tit. He was about ready to cum when a loud rap on the window started me. It was Kevin and Billy's sister Anita.

I stopped what I was doing. I wasn't going to put on some porno show for Billy's buddy and sister. I got out of the truck and said to Billy, "Hold that thought, fucker."

Billy begged me to come back, but I had quickly grabbed a flashlight from the back of the truck, ignoring his pleas and headed inside the house. Billy had put his trousers back on and had joined me. His cock was still hard and bulging through his pants.

I walked around with Billy. The place was old and dirty, but not really spooky. Some of the kids would jump out from dark corners and try to scare you; others would hold a flashlight to their face and talk eerily. It wasn't nearly as freaky as it was at Mike's place with his sister.

What did startle me was while creeping through the place was the fact that one of the rooms was missing most of a floor. In fact I almost fell, had not Billy caught me. I guess he needed me to finish off his blowjob.

The room down below looked like virgin territory. I wanted to go explore where no kid has gone before. Billy fetched a ladder off of his dad's truck and we went down into the dark pit of a room.

The ladder was a pain in the ass for me as my fuck-me pumps did not fair so well. I wasn't going to take them off either with all the splintered hardwoods and broken glass all over the place. And worse, I might step on a spider. That would scare me clean out of my dress.

He looked around the basement floor and went into the adjacent room. This room still had old furniture in it. It had not been as yet looted by the locals, like us. One of the items he had there was an old fashion stocks. The owner apparently collected items from history. Billy said to me, "Pamela, let me lock you up in the stocks."

I laughed. "You first."

Billy said, "Okay, I'll go first."

Billy nonchalantly placed his neck and wrists in the stocks. I closed and latch the board so he was basically immobile. This could be fun. I went behind Billy and grabbed his cock through his pants and rubbed it hard. This was going to be torture for Billy as I wasn't going to let him cum.

After I got him good and hard, I circled around to the front and shined my flashlight on his face. His head was right about crotch level. I parted my dress and stuck my pussy in his face. "Eat me," I commanded. "I am Ishtar." This would be fun.

Billy stuck out his tongue and did his best to lick my pussy. His head wasn't a great angle for pussy licking, but once he found the spot I was able to get his face sticky with pussy juice. The idea of being in control was a sexual rush for me. I must confess I came a few times in Billy's face.

After my complete satisfaction, I let Billy go. "Okay it's your turn," Billy said.

"I'm not putting myself in there, "I replied.

"A deal is a deal," Billy said as he grabbed me and forced me into the stocks.

"Happy now?" I said as he latched them closed.

"Not yet," Billy responded as he lifted up my dress.

I felt his hands rub my already wet pussy. He slipped a finger inside of me. OH GOD! I was turned on.

Next I felt his dick enter me. In the blackness of night it could have been anybody except I know Billy's huge cock, even in the dark. It wasn't long before I heard noises.

"Billy, what's that? Let me go. Someone is coming" I said.

"Just some boys looking for a good time," Billy replied.

Now most likely it was someone I had fucked or blown before, but I didn't like being in the dark. That problem was soon over as a flashlight shined on my face. A cock was placed at my mouth with the command, "Suck it, Pamela. Suck it good."

I recognized the voice and cock. It was Kevin. I had once blown him for helping me pass chemistry or was it P.E.

Kevin's cock entered my mouth and he fucked my face. He grabbed me by the head and said, "Choke on it bitch."

I gagged a little bit from laughter as Kevin didn't have enough to choke a mouse.

Billy shot a load in me. I could feel his cum run down my legs. This made me hot. I sucked on Kevin's cock as he pounded my mouth. My prayers were soon answered as another cock entered me from behind. This time it wasn't Billy. He grabbed my hips and pumped my pussy.

The next thing I felt was the zipper being undone on the back of my dress. The dress loosened up and slid down my body a few inches. What this did was to expose my tits. There were hands playing with my boobs in the mysterious night.

How many boys had discovered that ladder? As one cock came in my mouth then another one entered. There seemed to have been an endless parade of cocks in my ass, pussy, and mouth. I had so much sticky goo on my face I could have caught a Peyton Manning football pass with it.

Finally when the parade of champions was over, I heard the stock unlatch. I grabbed my flashlight and surprisingly only Billy was with me. Where did they go? Was it my imagination or was it that beverage which was making my head spin? It was as if the boys were never there.

We explored the room some more. There were broken glasses, some old dishes, a pair of scissors, and an old tape recorder. Billy pressed the button on the recorder. Nothing happened. The batteries were long dead.

Billy grabbed my flashlight and started twisting at it. "Hey!" I shouted at him. "Use your own fucking flashlight."

"I can't," Billy replied. "Wrong bat-trees."

Billy placed my batteries into the tape recorder and played the cassette. It squealed a little and then started to play. It was a man's voice. He was chanting and summoning Ishtar. Fat chance Ishtar was going to show up, she was busy fucking Mike.

Billy set the recorder down on the floor. It looked like someone had drawn a circle on it. We continued our exploring while the chant played on. In the next room I jumped. Billy had pointed the flashlight into a mirror and we saw our own reflections. I stayed close to Billy as he had the only light.

We came upon a boarded up door. What was behind that? Treasure? We went back to Billy's truck to get a crowbar to remove the boards. By this time the area around the house was empty. It was late and it seemed as if all the kids had dumped their loads and left. That was good because that meant there would be more treasure for me and Billy.

We went back down in the hole. I held the flashlight while Billy pried the boards loose. The wood was rotted and came off easily, although there were enough boards on the door. There was also a bolt. Someone didn't want people to get in this door. There must be a lot of treasure on the other side.

Once the door busted loose, we shined our lights in on the treasure. The room was empty except for the smell of something dead and some flies. We shined our lights around and we saw a man! He had rotting blue skin and was walking in our direction. What a great costume, except I didn't know how he got in here with the door being nailed and bolted shut.

Speaking of bolted, that is exactly what Billy did. I suddenly realized this maybe wasn't a Halloween scare and ran right behind him. Billy hurried up the ladder with me close behind. My heel caught on the rung and I fell backwards holding onto the ladder and taking it with me.

I must have banged my head. I had been out for awhile. The creature was in the room with me fondling my breasts. Billy had gone to get Mike. They were both standing at the top of the room looking down with flashlights.

12