Evil Intentions

Story Info
Mom's replacement.
4.1k words
4.17
313.8k
57
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Sadie26-
-Sadie26-
623 Followers

My name's Lacey and I'm 19 years old. I just graduated from high school and I have no idea where to go from here.

My parents, John and Melinda, just told me tonight that they're getting a divorce.

Twenty three years of marriage and they now decide they've grown apart. I'm not really sure how I feel about that or if I have any right to feel anything. It's not MY divorce and I'm no longer a little girl. And let's face it, things around here have not exactly been moonlight and roses.

Daddy just started a new job with a law firm and has been working insane hours and Mom, well, let's just say that Mom's noticed and has been very vocal with her anger. She's been on strike, as she calls it, trying to get Daddy's attention, but to no avail. He is usually coming home as she is getting up for the day. Their conversations lately involve nothing more then insults and dirty looks.

So, I guess you'd say, this divorce is not exactly shocking news to me. Besides, I have my own life to live now. But, I knew the days to come would not be easy for any of us.

I'm hoping they can at least be civil to each other. Picking sides is not exactly my strong point.

"What are your plans today, sweetheart," asked John, glancing over his morning newspaper.

"I don't know, Daddy," I answered, pushing my spoon through my soggy cereal, "I guess I could call up some of the girls and go shopping."

"That sounds like fun," he said, "It's summer, you should be out having fun."

"Yeah, I guess," I said, standing up and taking my bowl into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Lacey," said Mom, seeming unusually chipper.

"Ummm, good morning, Mom," I said, giving her a strange look.

"What's that look for, Lace?" she asked, "Is it a crime to greet my lovely daughter?"

"Do what you want, Mom," I snapped, tossing my bowl into the sink and walking past her.

At this point, I was really not in the mood to have friendly conversation with either of my parents. I had no desire to get locked into a heated battle of who loves me more and who can give me the most attention.

"Where are you going?" asked Melinda.

"Upstairs," I answered, "I'm gonna go call some friends and see if they want to go shopping."

Mom just gave me a sort of blank stare and shrugged her shoulders.

As I made my way up the stairs, I could hear Mom and Dad talking about me and about Daddy moving into his own apartment. The whole idea was sickening to me and I did not want to be around it. I immediately ran up the last of the stairs and into my room. This was my safe haven. My own little piece of the world where I did not have to put up with anyone's bullshit. I fell across my bed and grabbed my phone, quickly dialing all my friends I had on speed dial. Minutes later, Daddy knocked on the door.

"Lace? Can I come in?" he asked, gently pushing my bedroom door open.

"Sure, Daddy," I said, just give me a minute to hang up with Angie.

He smiled and nodded his head before coming in and sitting on the edge of my bed.

Minutes later, I concluded my call and hung up the phone.

"What's up, Daddy?" I asked, rolling onto my side and facing him.

"We need to talk, Lace," he said, taking a deep breath and getting more comfortable, "There's a few things you need to know."

"Okay, Daddy, I'm listening," I said, propping my head up on my hand and placing my other hand on my side.

"Your mother and I have decided it's best for me to move out," he said, looking directly into my eyes, "She's gone to her sister's house for the next few hours to give me time to pack my clothes and gather all of my belongings."

"I'm really sorry, Daddy," I said, unsure of exactly what you say in a situation like this.

"Don't be, none of this is your fault, baby," he whispered, running his finger through my fallen bangs, "This happens sometimes."

I don't think I have ever seen my father so sad as he was right now. He looked so defeated and so tired. His eyes were red, obviously from crying. His clothes were wrinkled, which was very uncharacteristic for him. He was always so firm on having his shirts both ironed and tucked in, always very neat looking.

"I wish there was something I could do to help you, Daddy," I said, raising up on my knees and giving him a warm hug.

"I do too, baby," he answered, "But, what's done is done and I can't turn back time."

I just sat there, for a moment, hugging my father tightly, inhaling the faint scent of his cologne. This was a familiar scent to me since early childhood. I remember that being the first impression when he'd come home from work, at night, and I'd run and greet him at the door.

"Whatever she says about me, don't ever hate me, baby," he whispered, gently rubbing my back.

"No, Daddy, I'll never hate you," I promised, hugging him tighter.

It was then that I noticed my father's hands were no longer on my back. They had fallen to my ass and were showing no signs of leaving.

"Daddy? What are you doing?" I asked, pulling back and looking into his eyes.

"Don't tell me no, please, baby, I need this," he whispered.

I wasn't quite sure what it was that he seemed to need so badly, but I did not ask him to remove his hands. I just sat there, holding him and letting him rub my ass.

"Will you do something for Daddy?" he whispered, still firmly rubbing my ass cheeks.

"Sure, Daddy," I whispered in his ear.

"Unbutton your shirt, I've always wanted to see your tits," he said.

At first, I didn't know what to say. I was shocked, but more turned on. I slowly released my hug and sat back on my legs and feet, facing my father. With shaky hands, I slowly began unbuttoning my shirt. I watched him, watching me and my pussy suddenly began getting wet.

He sat back and leaned up against my headboard, watching my every move and occasionally letting out a deep moan.

Finally, all eight of my buttons were released and I slowly slid my blouse off, revealing, to my father, my size D tits.

His eyes widened and a smile took over his face. He was definitely pleased at what he was seeing.

"God, you're gorgeous," he whispered, "Rub your tits for Daddy."

I hesitated, at first, but then obeyed my father's wishes. I reached down and cupped my massive tits, pushing them together until my nipples touched. My pussy was becoming more and more wet and my nipples had now become small pieces of glass.

Daddy continued moaning deeply and reached inside his sweat pants and pulled out his monster dick. I had never seen one so big and so thick in my entire life!! The head was swollen and the cock tip was glossy with pre cum and every vein seemed to be ready to explode from his shaft.

"You ever been fucked, Lace?" he asked, slowly stroking his massive rod.

"Just once, Daddy, but his dick looked nothing like yours," I answered, unable to stop looking at it.

"Someone popped my angel's cherry?" he said, sitting up a little from the headboard.

"Yes, Daddy. Remember Luke? My prom date?" I said, still rubbing my swollen, puffy nipples, "He rented a hotel room and we had sex."

"I had no idea," he answered, getting up from my bed and facing me, "Come here, Lace."

I had no idea what Daddy had planned, but I could tell, by looking in his eyes, he was not happy with me.

"You're a slut then, huh, Lace?" he said, pulling his sweat pants down to his ankles.

"I'm no slut, Daddy," I said, almost in an angry tone, "It was just once."

"Suck Daddy's dick, slut," he said, reaching forward and grabbing my long, blonde hair in his fist, "Show Daddy how a slut sucks dick."

Before I could object or say anything, Daddy's cock was in my mouth. His thick cock tip had pushed its way past my lips and was resting on my tongue. I fell forward and grabbed his hips to keep my balance, completely arching my back and thrusting my ass out. He pulled on my hair tighter, pushing my mouth further. I could feel his cock tip push past my tonsils and I gagged immediately.

Daddy laughed, finding humor in my inexperience at sucking cock.

"Well, I see Luke didn't have you suck HIS dick, huh, slut?" he hissed, pulling my hair and moving my head up and down.

I couldn't even whimper, so I shook my head no and gripped Daddy's hips tighter.

"Suck me off, Lace," he ordered, "Do it. I fucking need to get off."

And, I began. I held onto my father while I moved my inexperienced mouth up and down the length of his shaft, trying my best not to throw up from being gagged. I found it helpful to lock my throat muscles around his dick and squeeze, thus preventing him from going too far, but also giving his dick the sensation of being inside a pussy.

"Yeah, that's it, Lace, suck me off," he said, tightening his grip and moving my mouth up and down his shaft faster.

Minutes later, Daddy's breathing had become more rapid and his cock had swollen to almost twice its size.

My throat was becoming raw and the need to vomit feeling had subsided. My throat was now completely loosened up and my tits were swinging beneath me.

"Get on your hands and knees," he said, jerking my mouth off his dick and pushing me backwards onto my bed.

I did as I was instructed and suddenly felt so slutty, but definitely enjoying it.

"I have to fuck you, slut," he said, climbing up onto the bed behind me and grabbing my hips, roughly yanking my panties from my body, "Tell me to fuck you, Lace."

"Fuck me, Daddy, please fuck me," I whispered, as my heart began pounding.

"Oh, I'm gonna fuck you, baby," he said, "I'm gonna give you a fucking you'll never forget!!"

Seconds later, Daddy's cock was buried inside me and I fell forward. His shaft was so thick and warm and wasted no time shoving its way right past my tight pussy walls.

"Fuck!!! You're tight," he yelled, jabbing my pussy with his thick rod, "God, your mother's cunt never felt like this!!!"

I propped myself up on my elbows and pushed backwards, feeding Daddy my slutty pussy. My back arched and my ass pushed out as my arms hugged my sagging tits. My hair fell into my eyes and all I could see was the bed shaking beneath me.

"Shit, I wanna fuck you forever, bitch," he yelled, pulling his dick from me, then stuffing it back up my pussy, "I want you to be my secret slut, Lace."

"Yes, Daddy, yes," I groaned, trying my best to hold back my orgasm, "Fuck, I'll be your secret slut, Daddy."

"Even when I move out," he continued, "I want you to come over and let me fuck you."

"Yes, yes, " I promised through heavy breaths, "I'll fucking come over and be your slut."

"Goddamn right you will," he hissed, "Even if I have to kidnap you and bring you to my apartment. Your pussy's mine, slut."

Just then, Daddy shoved a finger into my asshole, driving it deep and offering no apologies.

"OHHHH, GOD!!!!" I screamed, "DADDY!!!!"

"Shut up, Lace, the fucking neighbors will hear you," he said, in a very angry tone, "Keep your damn voice down!!"

I put my face down into my bed, trying my best to muffle my screams. I had never had anyone's finger up my ass and, needless to say, it hurt!!

"Tell me you like my finger in your asshole, bitch," he said, jamming it further inside me and moving it in and out, equal to the rhythm that his dick was fucking my pussy.

I lifted my head and whimpered, "Yes, Daddy, fuck yes, I love your finger up my asshole!!"

"Good girl," he whispered, driving it in and out, as his dick got thicker, "Daddy's gonna fucking flood you, slut," he said.

I began chanting over and over, "Cum in me, Daddy, please, please!!"

"Yeah, Daddy's gonna flood your pussy, baby, you want me to get you pregnant? Huh? Tell Daddy to get you pregnant," he hissed, yanking his finger from my ass and gripping my naked hips tightly.

"Get me pregnant, Daddy!! Please!! Please!!! Make me have your baby," I cried out, seconds later greeting my own toe curling orgasm.

"Fucking take it then, bitch!!!" he hissed, jamming his dick into me, balls deep and holding it there.

Just then, my orgasm went into overdrive as Daddy's warm cum jetted through my pussy and slammed into my womb. My eyes rolled into my skull and my body felt lifeless. The room began to spin and all I could hear was Daddy's heavy breathing behind me.

"Daaaaaaaaaaaddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed, squirming and whimpering as the most intense orgasm of my life rocked my insides.

"That's it, Lace, cum on Daddy's dick," he said, grinning and slapping my ass as his cock began to soften inside me, "Daddy's gonna make you his baby machine, slut."

Seconds later, I fell limp on the bed and tried desperately to catch my breath. My heart was banging in my chest and my pussy felt as though I had peed myself from being so wet with Daddy's cum and mine.

"Is my angel worn out now," asked Daddy, slowly sliding his flacid cock from my raw pussy.

"Yes, Daddy," I whispered breathlessly.

He laughed and got up off the bed, slowly pulling his sweat pants back up.

"Get your rest, Lace, you're gonna need it later," he said, leaning down and kissing my aching ass before exiting the room.

I just laid there, for a moment, trying to process what had just happened. I had actually had sex with my own father!!! The very same man that taught me to ride a bike and tie my shoes had just pulled his dick from my pussy.

I slowly began to get my breath back and I sat up on the bed, whincing from the pain of my raw pussy and asshole. I slid off the wrinkled comforter and walked across the hall, to my bathroom, to run a hot shower.

I guess time had flown faster then what I realized because I was not under the water more then five minutes, when I heard Mom humming in the bathroom.

"Mom???" I asked, poking my head around the shower curtain, "What's going on??"

"Pay me no mind, honey," she said, "I'm just looking for some aspirin."

I smiled and resumed showering, making sure to wash my pussy a few times.

Minutes later, I felt refreshed and turned the water off, emerging from the shower, into the steamy, foggy bathroom.

"My, how you've grown," said my mother's voice through the fog.

"Mom???" I said, trying to focus my eyes through the steam.

"Of course, Lace, who else would it be??" she asked.

"What are you doing?" I said, trying to find my towel.

"You don't need that," she said, taking my towel and tossing it across the bathroom.

It was then, that I noticed, my mother was standing there totally naked. Her pussy was naturally hairy and her tits were enormous!!! Her tummy was a bit flabby, but, by no means, was she fat. She was curvaceous and gorgeous, standing there in all her glory.

"Your body is very sexy, baby," she said, walking towards me.

"What's going on, Mom?" I asked.

It was then, that my question was answered.

My mother stepped to me and wasted no time pulling my naked body to hers and kissing me like she kisses Daddy. Our tits pressed together, as well as our pussys, and soon, her hands were on my ass, just as Daddy's had been not even an hour ago.

She broke the kiss and demanded that I get on the floor, on my back and spread my legs.

I was unsure what to do, but seeing as how I had just had my own father's dick inside me, who was I to object to this?

So, I obeyed and took my place on the floor, on my back, awaiting my mother's next request. However, her next request was not in words, it was with motions.

She quickly dropped to her knees and assumed the all 4's position, placing her mouth just inches from my fresh, wet pussy. She pushed my legs further apart and leaned down, dragging her tongue across my wet clit.

I instantly began moaning. I had never had a woman's tongue anywhere near my body and this was quickly exciting me. She pushed my pussy lips apart, gently spreading them as she licked the folds, occasionally pushing the tip of her nose into my swollen clit.

I was so engrossed in what my mother was doing, I had not even noticed that my father had snuck into the bathroom, as well.

"I always knew you were a whore, too, Melinda," he said, quickly jolting me from the zone I had fallen into.

My mother quickly raised her head and looked over her shoulder, "Leave us alone, John, this does not concern you."

"Like hell it doesn't," he snapped, again pulling his sweat pants down and getting on his knees, "Sixty nine her, Melinda, while I fuck that fat, delicious ass of yours."

I could not believe this was happening. My own parents were about to have sex with not only me, but with each other, right in front of me. True, this had always been a fantasy of mine, to watch them fuck, but I never dreamed it would ever become a reality.

"Fucking do it!!!" ordered my father, pushing my mother forward and twisting her around so that her pussy was right above my mouth.

I looked up and there was my father's hairy, tight nut sack, also right above me. I watched him grab her hips and slide his cock into her ass. However, she must have been used to this because she made no sound at all. She arched her back and spread her legs on either side of my head and pushed down. And, before I knew it, her pussy was in my mouth. I reached up and placed my hands on her hips and drove my tongue deep into her pussy folds. Seconds later, her tongue was buried in my pussy again, swirling around inside my cunt walls.

I groaned and hummed and blew warm air into her hairy cunt, lapping at the hairy pussy lips and her own swollen clit. She groaned into my pussy and dug her tongue even further, sucking my clit into her mouth and biting down on it, gently.

"That's it, you fucking whores," hissed Daddy, "Eat that fucking pussy. You're both nothing but nasty damn sluts!!!"

My mother's body shook above me as Daddy pounded away at her asshole. Her clit rose higher and I sucked it into my mouth, gently returning the favor and biting it back.

Her cunt became more and more wet and I could tell she was close.

Daddy's breathing had become fast and short, just as it had done moments earlier in my bedroom.

And, my own orgasm was creeping up, again causing my body to go lifeless.

I concentrated on eating my mother's pussy, diving my tongue in and out, lashing it violently, while still trying to hold off my orgasm.

"Oh, shit," yelled my father, "I'm gonna fucking cum right in your dirty ass, bitch!!!!"

My mother groaned one last time inside my pussy and suddenly there was a warm, sweet liquid all over my mouth, tongue and chin. My mother had just had an orgasm right on my face and this was all it took for me.

I began thrusting my hips upwards, feeding my hungry cunt to her mouth, swirling my hips and driving my clit into her nose and teeth. She bit down again and I released my own sweet, warm liquid, returning the favor and feeding my mother.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled my father, slamming his dick into my mother's asshole, one last time, and holding it there firmly while he unloaded his seed into her.

My mother spread her legs as if to say, go, and I obeyed that too. I slowly slid out from under her and sat up against the wall, watching my father finish off.

He looked at me and licked his lips as he slid his dick from his wife's gaping asshole.

"Get up on the counter, Lace," he said, "Spread your fucking legs and let me watch you finger that nasty pussy."

As I hopped up onto the counter, my mother sat up on her knees, watching my every move.

"Finger it, slut," he ordered, "And, Melinda, you watch her, that's my next wife up there on that counter."

My mother began to cry, but I didn't care. I slid three fingers inside my hot cunt and began fingering away, watching the tears roll down her cheeks.

"Tell her, Lace," he said, "Tell your mother you're mine now."

"NOOO!!!" cried my mother, "Not her, John, anyone but Lacey!!"

"Shut up!!" he yelled, "Keep going, slut."

-Sadie26-
-Sadie26-
623 Followers
12