Evil Secretary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,386 Followers

"Sir, if I can help in some way, any way," I said, standing close to him.

Again he shook his head. I smiled to myself as he went into his office. Tomorrow I would start my seduction of Mr Harris Silver, by flirting with his brother!

For the first time I wore a skirt to the office. It was black, flared, and 6 inches off my knees. I wore black tights, and black court shoes with a 4 inch heel. My blouse was white and showed a little of the delicate pattern of my pink bra. My hair was pinned up as usual, with a few wispy strands dangling down that tickled my neck.

Dylan Silver was two years older than his brother, and not as attractive. He got to the office before his brother. His eyes were all over me.

"You can wait in his office if you like?" I said, as I put a coffee down for him.

His eyes ran down my cleavage.

"No, I'm fine here," he said, grinning at me.

I twisted round on my swivel chair and opened the bottom draw of the filing cabinet. My feet were spread either side of the chair castors. I watched out of the corner of my eye as he looked at my spread thighs. My skirt was forced up quite a way, but not far enough to expose my panties. We made eye contact and I smiled at him. I closed the drawer and dropped the file on the floor between my legs. He was soon on his knees picking up the spilled papers. Maybe, if he had looked at what he was doing, instead of at my spread thighs, he would have picked them up a little quicker. I smiled as he handed them to me.

"Thank you," I mumbled, looking deep into his eyes.

We shared a grin before he finally got to his feet. As he moved back I turned my chair and put my legs back under my desk. I could feel his eyes on me as I worked.

When Harris came in I saw him give his brother a rather aggravated look. Dylan was the waster of the family. He came to the office once a month to get his cheque for £10,000. Then he was off, spending it on women and booze. It was an arrangement between him and his brother, after Dylan had pissed off several clients a few years ago. He had lost a few valuable contracts with his laziness and didn't give a fuck attitude.

"Well, it seems you have finally hired something worth looking at," Dylan said, with a grin at me.

"For heavens sake Dylan," Harris mumbled under his breath, as he pulled his brother into his office.

10 minutes later I walked into Harris's office with two coffees. My boss seemed a little surprised to see me in a skirt, and such a short skirt at that. Dylan gave me a little grin and gazed openly at my legs. I gave him a little smile as I went out of the office. Even before I shut the door Dylan was on to his brother about how sexy I was. I stood the other side of the door and listened.

"So, have you fucked her yet?"

"No, she is just a secretary. She is good at her job, and that is all that counts."

"Oh come on, she knocks spots off anything you have hired before. I bet Kath is jealous of that pretty little thing waiting on you hand and foot?"

"Dylan for the last time Amy is just secretary, nothing more nothing less."

I could hear Harris was becoming increasingly annoyed by Dylan's probing.

"Come on Harris, I bet you think of her when you are with Kath? How is Kath by the way, still drinking our money away?"

"Look fuck you Dylan and forget lunch," Harris spat.

"Fine, just give me my money and I'll be out of here. I might go and see Kath on my way, if that's all right with you?"

Silence fell in the office for a few seconds, and then Dylan chuckled.

"Don't worry dear brother. Kath and I are history I'm only winding you up. It has been 2 years since we last, well you know?"

I jumped back into my chair as I heard Dylan grab the door handle.

"Well, Annie," he said with a grin.

"It's Amy, sir," I said, correcting him.

"Sorry, Amy, so does my brother let you out to lunch?"

I looked back at Harris as he stood in the doorway. Dylan gave him a mischievous grin.

"I'll have you picked up at 12.30, how does that sound, Amy?"

I watched Harris brush past his brother with another annoyed look.

"Yes, that would be fine," I said to Dylan, so Harris would hear as he went on his way to a meeting.

I was picked up by a driver and taken to a hotel. Even going up in the lifted, I was wondering what Harris thought of his future wife having dinner with his brother. Dylan was a little drunk when I got to his room. On the table was more food than I had seen in one place for ages. He handed me a glass of champagne. His hand now free went around my waist.

"I don't think this is a good idea," I mumbled.

"Oh I do," he replied, and then started kissing my neck.

"I could be married or have a boyfriend for all you know."

"Have you?"

"Would it matter to you if I did?"

His moustache tickled my neck as he kissed me again.

"Have you ever been with a married woman?" I asked trying not to cringe too much, as his hand went up the back of my skirt.

He chuckled.

"You overheard, didn't you?"

I pulled down his fly and started rubbing his cock in his pants. His hand clawed at my backside.

"You fucked Mrs Silver, would you do it again?" I asked, tipping my head so he could get at more of my neck.

"I'd only have to turn up with a bottle."

"She told me she wished she had married you. She still fancies you."

My hand was stroking him faster, as he panted in my ear.

"So you listen at doors do you?" he whispered.

"No, I just overheard you say you hadn't touched her for two years. Is that right?"

He giggled drunkenly.

"Every month I come back to get my money, and every month I pay her a visit," he groaned lustfully.

I felt him tear my tights off my ass. I started jerking him faster.

"And are you going to see her this time?"

"Maybe tomorrow morning, now why don't you lay down and....no wait, not yet, no!"

I had slipped to my knees and sucked his 6 inches into my mouth. I felt him quiver and shoot in my mouth. I choked and gagged as he kept shooting.

"Sorry, I am saving myself for my husband. If you really want a fuck go and see Mrs Silver tomorrow."

"Oh and why do you think I need to do that?"

"Well, I'm sure £10,000 a month is less than you are worth. I bet you love getting back at your brother. He has the money, the company, and you get an allowance. It must hurt to be treated like a kid?"

"OK, I get a kick out of fucking his wife. But I would rather fuck you."

"I'm sure when I walk into the office with bare legs Harris will think we did fuck. Seeing as how he has come on to me a few times, I bet that would hurt, don't you?"

"So why do I need to screw his wife?" he asked, with a chuckle.

I moved forward and ran my fingers through his hair.

"You don't, but you have got more out of me than he has, so why not score a double victory?"

I slipped my tongue in his mouth.

"You like twisting men round your finger don't you?"

"I know I could never twist you round my finger, but Harris, well, let's just say for the money I'm on I need some entertainment. Knowing you are screwing his wife and Harris wants me, well, it just sort of rocks my boat."

"What about you and me?" he asked, as he reached up my skirt and rubbed my pussy through my panties.

"I'm sure the next time you come for your wages, we could have a little more fun."

"But no fucking you? Huh, you really are making a big mistake. I'm going to fuck Kath but if you won't let me fuck you then, fuck you, if you know what I mean?"

I narrowed my eyes which caused him to chuckle. I grabbed a serviette from the table. Dylan wrenched it out of my hand.

"You look better with spunk on your face. Get out of here, and if you try blackmailing me it won't only be your job that you lose."

He grabbed my neck and marched me to the door.

"I'm sorry please don't say anything, I, I don't want to lose my job, please don't?"

"See not so tough now are you? Don't play games with grown ups, honey. You have a pretty face, and I'm sure you know the chemicals I can lay my hands on at work could change it."

He marched me over to the lift and pressed the button.

"Pleases don't hurt me. I swear I won't tell anyone anything," I sobbed.

He threw me against the lift and gave me a little wave and a horrid grin as the doors shut. By the time I reached the 3rd floor, I had cleaned his spunk off my face and dried my fake tears. I was removing my torn tights just as two men got in the lift. They watched stunned until we got to the ground floor.

"You are late Amy," Harris snapped.

"Sorry sir, I snagged my tights."

He looked down at my legs that were now bare. His eyes looked into mine. He looked disappointed with me. I looked away from him.

"You went with that good-for-nothing idiot brother of mine didn't you?"

"Sir, we just had lunch, I swear that is all."

I was clearing my desk 2 minutes later, sobbing to myself. I kept looking back at his door. He didn't come out.

"Is there anything you want before I leave?"

He didn't look up.

"No, Amy, just go."

I stormed out of his office realising I had fucked up big time. Still, there are plenty more fish in the sea!

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,386 Followers
12