Evil Secretary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,390 Followers

He sat on the bed as I moved forward. I kept eye contact with him as I pushed my leg against his. He slowly moved his legs open as I stepped between them. I offered him the tied belt of my red rain coat. He slowly undid the knot. I grinned at his fat 55 year old face. As my coat dropped open, so did his mouth. I shrugged my coat off my shoulders dropping it on the carpet behind me. He was now sat there staring at my black stockings, red suspender belt, and tiny red panties. His eyes trailed up to my naked firm breasts.

"Well, you seem to be a more than an adequate replacement for Mandy," he said, with a grin.

I smiled back at the fat 5' 2" Welshman, with the big mole on his right cheek. I felt his hands on the backs of my bare thighs just above my stocking tops. I started slipping the knot of his tie open. His hands had moved up to my backside, they slipped under my panties, and started caressing my ass.

"Do you like my ass, Mr Ashford?" I purred, as I pulled his tie off his shirt.

He gripped my ass and pulled me forward. He buried his face in my panties kissing and groaning roughly at my pussy.

I looked at my watch as I cradled his head. 30 minutes and I had to be back behind my desk.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,390 Followers
12