Evil Secretary Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers

I was still rubbing his cock as he walked to the door. He grinned at me and we kissed. I couldn't be angry with him. After all soon we would be together, forever. No, I was angry with that drunken bitch. Still I allowed myself a little smile, when she saw the wedding photos hopefully it would hurt like fuck!

I sat in the chair staring at my mother as she rocked back and forth. She was out of it again. The drugs plus what had happened had turned her nutty. The therapy sessions were wasted really, but she needed help. I had been there ½ an hour when she finally clicked who I was.

"Oh Amy how are you?"

"OK I guess," I mumbled, as I flicked through a magazine.

Her smile started to drop.

"I'm sorry for what happened. I know they hurt you, I'm sorry."

I held her hand and tried to sooth her. Here we go again I thought. Her eyes started that bloody hard stare.

"You let them both fuck you didn't you?" she spat.

"Mum I was 18, I didn't know what they were doing was wrong. Anyway you knew that is why you went off to bingo."

"You little bitch. I know your father's death was an accident, but your uncle. When I saw him going blue between your legs, you suffocated him!" She shrieked.

"I didn't kill him though did I? You plunged the knife in his back."

"I, I had to protect you," she moaned, as her rocking increased.

"Well, why didn't you do it when it first started?"

"Get out, get out you little whore," she hissed.

"Yes, I suppose I'd better, after all it's my money that keeps you in here. I work my ass off so you can sit and stare out of the window all day."

"Get out whore," she spat, and started rocking faster.

Tears welled up in my eyes. I didn't like seeing her like this, why couldn't she be normal?

"Mum, I love you, I'm sorry," I sobbed.

"Get out you filthy, filthy whore!" she bellowed, and then spat at me.

I was pushed aside as two nurses came in to calm her down. I ran down the corridor and out into the grounds.

I pressed my head against the wall, and a cigarette was pushed to my lips.

"She is not getting any better is she?" I mumbled.

"Amy, why don't you come back and finish your treatment, it would help you know?"

"Because it was voluntary, so I don't have to come back. I'm not sick, my mother is, and you don't seem to be able to help her very much, do you?" I snapped.

"Amy we both know what you did. Just a few more sessions, at my home if you like?"

I threw the cigarette down on the tarmac. I blew out the last of the smoke and looked into in his eyes.

"You want to listen to it again don't you, tell me you want to sit there and play with yourself. That was fine wasn't it, until you couldn't stop from touching me yourself!"

"Amy, I can have you taken out of society, if I think you are a threat."

"No, you can't, you said I was fine, you said I wasn't the mad one in the family, and face it there are enough of those to pick from!" I hissed.

I looked down at his trousers. There it was that little disgusting little tent. I grabbed it and jerked it a little. His mouth hung open and he panted slightly.

"You still get hard for me then? What are you thinking about, the men who had me at your house?"

He pushed me back against the wall and looked deep into my eyes. After a few seconds he slowly released his grip.

"You know I could get you struck off for what you did to me 4 years ago. I spent a week in your bed doing all those things for you. I paid the price for my freedom and I wasn't even sick!"

I squeezed his cock hard and he winced and pulled away.

"Go and find another patient to screw. You are the sickest person in this place and you are the fucking doctor!"

"I mean it Amy. I'll give you until your next visit to decide. Come back voluntary or the third incident will be investigated."

I turned away, knowing the doctor had discovered more out of my sessions than I had wished. My mind started wandering as his footsteps moved away. I couldn't let him tell anyone about explosion.

"Wait, doctor wait, do you deal with alcoholics?" I asked.

He nodded.

"I know someone who is vulnerable, and I'm sure you could train her easier than you thought you could train me. Her husband is rich and so is she. Wouldn't that be more appealing?"

He smiled, and I smiled back.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers
12