Evil Slut Bride Ch. 01

Story Info
Evil, manipulative bitches destroy an innocent little dupe.
5.9k words
3.74
128.5k
124
12

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterOmez
PeterOmez
398 Followers

"Love is the beast who will tear out your heart,

Hungrily lick it and painfully pick it apart."

- Concrete Blonde

***

My name's Mandy Thompson and, even though I'm only 23, I've been a married woman for four years. But as everyone I know can tell you, I am NOT a faithful wife, hahaha. And when I say "everyone", that includes my husband David (or Davey, as I call him). He's also 23, and I've been dating this poor dupe since we were 18. He wanted to go to college, but I talked him out of it because I wanted to get married as soon as possible. Why did I want to marry him when I had no intention of settling down, or being faithful to one guy? Well... I couldn't live with my parents forever, could I? And they wouldn't just let me live at home and support me while all I do is party!

So I needed poor Davey to fall so hopelessly in love with me that I could count on him to keep a roof over my head and food in my refrigerator. That's all I need, and I can spend my days (and nights) partying with my friends and fucking whoever I want. Hahaha!

I know your next question, though: Why would Davey marry such a girl? Well... obviously he didn't know what he was in store for. I made him think I was old-fashioned and wanted him to the be the provider, and I would just be his little stay-at-home wifey. He couldn't resist that: the chance to feel like a big, strong man I was dependent on. So in our senior year of high school I gave him an ultimatum: Go ahead and apply to colleges and lose me as his girlfriend, or throw those applications away and plan on going right to work after graduation.

When I turned 18, I went on birth control so I could fuck guys without condoms. I never let Davey fuck me, though, because... well, that's not what an old-fashioned girl does, is it? Have sex before marriage?? NO! Hahaha.

We both graduated from high school, and then Davey started applying and interviewing for jobs. He went right to work that summer, saving up for us to get married, and get our own place. That was such a fun summer! Davey didn't have much time off. I made him get as much overtime as he could - on the grounds that we needed to save as much as possible, of course - but the real reason was so he'd be out of my hair and I could go to parties, ride around town with my friends, fuck HIS friends - hahahaha! - and go out dancing.

So my poor fiance really didn't see much of me that summer. A part of me wished they'd schedule him 7 days a week, 16 hours a day so I didn't have to see him at all, hahaha. But then, if he went too long without seeing me, the spell I was casting on him might wear off. So... some nights he'd call at, say, 8:00, and say he was about to get off work, so (I roll my eyes) I'd have to go spend a little time with him.

One time he called when I was in the middle of giving a guy a blow job. I told the guy to be quiet 'cause my fiance was calling. In between speaking I continued to suck. This guy was really hot, and I really wanted to fuck him, so I told Davey I'd be there in 45 minutes. After hanging up, I got fucked rotten, then I hurriedly got dressed, and went to meet Davey with my pussy full of cum.

I let Davey kiss me and feel me up while I messed around with my phone, texting and such. Then I asked Davey if he'd like to feel my pussy. I said, "Even though we can't have sex 'til we're married, I think it's OK if you touch my pussy." He eagerly agreed, and I let him slide his hand down into my panties. I let him start to finger me, and said, "Ohh. Do you feel how wet I am? Oh my god... I want sex so bad, don't you?"

"Hhhyes," he answered, breathlessly.

"Oh my god, I can't wait 'til we're married."

"Me too."

Next I had him scoop some juice out of my pussy and suck it off his finger. "Do you like that? Does that taste good?"

"Mmmm, yes."

I almost burst out laughing, knowing that he was tasting not only my pussy juices, but some other man's cum, too. So I couldn't resist asking Davey, "Do you wanna lick my pussy?"

"I would love to," he said.

"OK, but I don't think you should be able to see it before we're married. Get something for me to blindfold you with first." He went and got a pair of black silk boxers, which was perfect, but I was surprised he had them. "Is this the kind of underwear you wear?"

"Well... sometimes. I bought a bunch of pairs of sexy boxers, because I thought you might like me in them. You know, once we're married, I mean."

I almost gagged at the thought of him trying to be sexy. He was a scrawny little wimp. But as much of a turn-off as that was, when I blindfolded him and pushed him to his knees in front of the sofa, and then held him by the ears and hair, and made him lick and suck my pussy, I got right back in the mood! I had the most incredible orgasm, knowing my stupid boyfriend was licking another man's cum from my slutty pussy, bahahaha! What a perfect duty for a little wimp like Davey.

Once I slipped my panties back up, and put my skirt back on, I took off Davey's blindfold and suggested we watch a movie. I planned to spend the time texting and wanted his mind to be occupied with something other than me, but I could still play the role of the good fiancee and have a little togetherness time with him. But of course, he was horny from licking my pussy and tried to keep the mood going, so he got back on the sofa and tried to kiss me. I pulled my head back and said, "Ew! You're not gonna try and put your lips on mine after they were just on my pussy, are you? Go wash your face. And brush your teeth. And use mouthwash!"

Of course I'd been kissed by lots of guys after they'd just gone down on me, but I avoided kissing Davey's stupid lips whenever possible. If I had to let him kiss me, I would ask him to just kiss my face and neck while I closed my eyes (so I wouldn't have to see him and could imagine some other guy, hahaha). I told him that was more erotic for me than kissing on the lips.

I figured when he returned he was going to try to keep the mood going, so while he was in the bathroom, I got a great idea for how to get him out of it. As he came down the hall, I intercepted him and asked him to show me that underwear collection he'd bought. He opened a drawer and I saw there were tighty-whitey briefs in there, too. I said, "You know what, honey? It's sweet that you thought these boxers might be sexy on you, but if you're gonna spend money on stuff like that, it would make more sense for you to buy lingerie for me. In fact, I have an idea: Why don't I take these boxers, and I'll ask my girlfriends if they have some lingerie they'd want to trade. Then they can give these to their boyfriends."

My poor little dupe agreed. Little did he know I had no intention of taking those boxers to my girlfriends for bartering; I was gonna give them as gifts to my boyfriends! Hahaha.

Besides, there was no reason for Davey to wear anything sexy. Tighty-whiteys were perfect for him, because he would never be anything but un-sexy to me.

Another night, when I blindfolded him and put him on his knees to lick another man's cum out of me, he tried to get frisky with me afterwards. I kept slapping him away, saying "Get off me, you horndog." He said, "Well, I was thinking... you know... um... I just went down on you, sooooo... maybe... you know, you could... return the favor?"

"What do you mean?" (Obviously I knew exactly what he meant.)

"Well, you know... um... we just had... um, oral.. sex... um... with you... you know, *receiving*... Maybe we could... um..."

I rared back, like I only just then understood what he meant. "Oh my god! Are you saying what I think you're saying??? You want me to, like... suck your...?"

"Well, yeah."

"Ew!! Noooo!!"

"Why not?"

"That's disgusting! Oh my god! How could you even ask me something like that?!"

"It's not disgusting. I just licked your, uh... you know, I just licked you down there."

"Yeah, but that's totally different, ewww! Oh my god! You're trying to get a *blow job* from me!? Eww. God, Davey, that's so degrading!" (Of course, I didn't think blow jobs were degrading at all - in general. I meant it would be degrading for me to suck *his* dick.)

"No, it isn't."

"YES, IT IS! Davey. It IS degrading! I can't believe you! Oh my god, Davey, don't you ever ask me to do something like that!"

"I don't... really... see the difference between-"

"There's a difference, Davey! There just is! Now... we need to stop talking about this 'cause you're starting to piss me off. I want you to apologize to me."

"Apologize?"

"Yes! Apologize. If you don't want me to leave right now, I want you to... as a matter of fact, get down on the floor, and.. go on, get on the floor, get off the sofa [I pushed him off]. Now kiss my feet, and say you're sorry for asking me to do such a disgusting thing. Apologize! Beg me to forgive you. And tell me how much you love me and how you'll never bother me with your perverted fantasies again."

For a minute, I almost thought I went too far, because I knew I was being totally ridiculous. But after staring at me in disbelief for a few seconds, the poor idiot did it! Hahaha! He kissed my feet and begged for forgiveness! He promised he'd never bother me with "perverted fantasies" again.

Of course, this whole charade was mostly designed to make him lose his confidence as far as trying to initiate any kind of sex with me. I knew as long as I could condition him to feel like he had no control over our sex life, I could make him into the perfect little pussywhipped hubby I would need to continue my lifestyle.

After I told him he was forgiven, I let him come back and join me on the sofa. I made him put a movie in. After a few minutes, he tried to continue the conversation, but I cut him off instantly and told him he'd barely gotten my forgiveness, and he was gonna fuck it up if he said another word about it.

During the movie, he sat and sulked, and I knew he thought I'd been totally unfair. I knew I needed to do something that would set my hooks in him better, so I curled up to him and started being affectionate. Then I got a naughty look on my face, and seductively led him back to the bedroom.

I told him I was going to blindfold him and let him lick my pussy some more, but I wanted to lie on my stomach and have him slide up, on his stomach, between my legs, to lick me from behind. I knew he wouldn't refuse any kind of sexual activity, so of course he did it. I kept giving him instructions on how to lick: Faster, slower, long licks, quick little licks, higher, lower. Sometimes I would have him stop licking, and I would just grind my pussy on his face and nose.

I knew I must be driving him crazy with horniness, but at the same time, I was also driving some of my boyfriends crazy, because as I lay on my stomach getting serviced by my fiance, I was also sending texts. Hahahaha! Oh, I'm so bad!

Then I told Davey I wanted him to kiss my butt, and give it lots of sweet, loving kisses. I cooed while he kissed every part of it, for a long, long time. Gradually I got him comfortable with putting his mouth on my butt crack, kissing up and down its length, softly. Eventually I got him to kiss between my cheeks, then kiss my actual butthole, then lick my crack and butthole. Finally, I coaxed him into slipping his tongue into my butthole. He loved my reaction and felt that he was REALLY giving me pleasure. It did feel good, but mostly my pleasure was coming from knowing that tonguing my butthole would make him feel more and more submissive to me.

After well over an hour of this, I suddenly got up, and put my panties and skirt back on. I patted his head and said, "Stay here. I'll be right back." I went in the bathroom and turned on the fan so he wouldn't hear, and I called my friends to see what kind of clubbing or partying plans they had that night. After making arrangements to meet, I stepped out of the bathroom, but left the fan running, and shut the door. I went into the living room and then called out to Davey, "OK, honey, you can take the blindfold off and come out now!"

When he came to the living room, I figured he was probably still horny, and I hoped it would make his erection go away if I said, "Oh, you might want to stay out of the bathroom for a while, 'cause I just took a huge dump." Hahaha! He had never heard his "sweet, old-fashioned" fiancee talk about pooping before. He probably went soft instantly. Hahaha, I'm such an evil bitch.

"It's gettin' pretty late, hun, I'm gonna go so you can get to bed. I know you have to get up early tomorrow."

"Well, no, I'm OK, it's not too late."

"No, honey, get your rest, I'll see you tomorrow." Then I sidled up to him and acted like I was wild with desire for him. I said, "Oh my god, honey, I looooved what we just did back there. You really showed me how much you love me and how devoted to me you are. You were so loving with your tongue in my... well, you know. Mmmmm. I *loved* that! I'm gonna have to make you do that every day now." Then I broke away from him and patted him on the shoulder. "OK, hun. Good night, have a good day at work tomorrow." And almost before he could react, I was heading out the door. He tried to move toward me to prevent the evening from being over quite yet, but I darted out the door and was gone.

Davey and my mom took care of all the wedding plans. It was a perfect arrangement. You know how you see these shows on TV where the daughter is trying to plan her wedding, but the mother tries to change everything the daughter wants to do? Well, leaving my mother in charge of all those decisions prevented any of that. Maybe my mom had wanted certain things in her wedding and didn't get it. Now here was her chance to make it part of MY wedding. I'm such a considerate daughter, aren't I?

But the best benefit of working it this way was that my mom would take up part of Davey's time, leaving that time free for me to do what I wanted. Hahaha. Poor sucker had to sit at my parents' house at the dining room table with my mom for hours, looking at all kinds of books and brochures. Meanwhile I was in the back of some man's car behind a club, getting fucked from behind by him while going down on his buddy.

Ohhh God, I love sex. It is so much fun to dress up slutty and go into a dance club, and get on the floor and grind. I just do my thing, and here come the guys! They come from every direction to slide up against my body. And the ones I like best will get to have me wherever they want. Their car, the alley, their place, their girlfriend's place. Hahaha, I don't care. And soon they can have me at my place... when I have a place. I love making myself available, and I love a man to take control. I love not knowing ahead of time what he will want me to do. That's why I could never have sex with just one man. It would be too predictable, and it would just get boring.

Sometimes a man will lure me from the club to a buddy's house, and bring me into some living room where several of his friends are waiting. He'll say, "I found this little slut at the club, and she is DOWN for anything, boys!" They'll all get up from a sofa and start to circle me, their eyes wide, and say, "Ohhhhh, really???" Then I'll feel hands all over me, and guys telling me, Stroke this, Lick this, Suck that, or On your knees, bitch. I love being a little sex slave for a roomful of hot, horny animals. Oh, God! So hot! I've even gotten fucked by some fat, old, or ugly men, who never could have succeeded in picking me up, but if their hot young friend picked me up and then forced me to service them, it would get me totally hot.

Other times a man will take me to his house or apartment, and wouldn't you know it, he'll have a wife or girlfriend who likes to abuse a little whore like me. He might join in or he might just watch, but several times I've ended up with my face held in some woman's thighs, or fucked by her with a strap-on. The best time was when I got double-teamed by a married couple, and he fucked me from behind while pushing my face into his wife's pussy.

Even though I was on the pill so I could fuck guys without a condom, no birth control is foolproof, so that was another reason I wanted to have a husband as soon as possible. By the time our wedding was close enough, I wasn't too worried. If I did get pregnant, everything would be OK as long as I wasn't showing before wedding day.

Davey and I live in Trentstown, which is big enough for me to have a lot of sex partners and not have absolutely everyone be aware that I'm such a slut. But still, it's not like we live in New York or something. So one day, one of Davey's co-workers, named Matt, noticed a picture of us he had on his desk. (Isn't that sweet?) Matt recognized me, because he had just picked me up in a club and fucked me the week before. So he asked Davey, "Who is that?"

"That's my fiancee," Davey said, proudly.

"Oh. Really? Your fiancee? Hm. Well... congratulations, man. She's beautiful."

Then I ran into this guy a week or two later, in the same club. He spotted me on the dance floor, so he went all around the club to look for Davey, figuring if we were engaged, Davey would be there somewhere. When he couldn't find him, he came out on the floor, and came up to me.

"Hi."

"Hiiii," I drawled, smiling as I wagged my ass in his direction. Hahaha.

"Where's your fiance?"

"My fiance?"

"Yeah. You know. David. David Thompson?"

"He's where he's supposed to be."

"Ha. And where is that?"

"Does it matter?"

"Well... I work with him."

"Oh, you work at Feedler?"

"Yeah."

"Cool."

He didn't really know what to say, so I continued my sexy dancing. Before long he had his hands on my hips, and I grinded my ass into his crotch.

"Soooo... you go out dancing without him, huh?"

"Sometimes."

"Does he know you're here?"

"Hahaha. What do you care?"

"Well, it's just... you know... he seems like a good guy. I work with him. I'm just... lookin' out for one of my bros, you know."

"So you believe in... 'bros before hoes', huh?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I do."

"And you don't think your bro knows he's engaged to a hoe?" I smiled up at him, hoping my charm and cleverness would be enough to put this hoe first. Hahaha.

"Well... I kinda doubt it."

"Well, then," I asked, as I slid my hands up his chest, "What would I have to do to buy your silence?"

At that point, he stopped dancing, put his hands on my hips, and took two steps back. He gave me the old stiff-arm, and held me away from him. Staring at me sternly for a moment, he let go, raised his hands up, and backed away. I stood making a pouty face, but after a few backward steps, he turned and walked off.

Damn! I thought. I started dancing again, but I was distracted. I thought, What is Matt gonna do now? Is he gonna try to warn Davey not to marry me? I spent a few minutes thinking of what I could do to get the jump on this guy, but then I realized, Davey probably wasn't going to believe any stories about me supposedly being a slut who's out there sleeping with everybody. He knew me as the sweet, wholesome, old-fashioned girl who didn't even have any lingerie, and who thought blow jobs were perverted. Hahahaha.

Even if it got as far as Davey questioning me about what he'd heard, I could just pretend to be really hurt that people were spreading nasty rumors about me, and why are people so meeeaaannn!!?? That's sick that they would even make up stuff like that!

Plus by now, the wedding was close enough that if Davey decided to call it off, it would be a huge pain for him, it would be a big disappointment to our families, and he would be out a lot of money. So... I decided I was pretty safe. That night I ended up getting gang-banged. Hahaha!

I didn't wear an engagement ring because I had told Davey, before he proposed to me, that when he did propose, he shouldn't give me the ring. I told him I really wanted to be surprised by both rings at our actual wedding. Hahaha. Ohhhh... can you believe he fell for that bullshit? But then, men don't usually wear engagement rings, so why should I?

PeterOmez
PeterOmez
398 Followers
12