Evil Twin Ch. 01

Story Info
A strange doll leads to an amazing 18th birthday.
3.7k words
4.48
119.6k
31
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gruad
Gruad
64 Followers

A rather innocuous package arrived at the household of the Barkers one Saturday evening. No return address was listed on the brown box. A simple postage and the mailing label which was directed to Tiffany Barker. Since it arrived the day of her birthday, it was assumed to be just an ordinary birthday gift from her a friend or relative.

Sarah Barker, Tiffany's mom, picked the package off the front stoop and brought it into the kitchen where the rest of the presents from other family members were stacked. Tiffany amassed tons of gifts for her 18th birthday. Some boxes were large while others were tiny.

The immediate family gathered around the table as Tiffany cut the first slice of cake. Tiffany was incredibly gorgeous. Flowing blonde hair that went down to the nape of her neck. Sparkling blue eyes that lit up any room she walked in. A classic hourglass figure, with hips that mesmerized men and woman alike as they swayed into a room. Tiffany's proudest feature was her perky tits. She loved the attention paid upon her when she wore a bathing suit. She never wore anything too revealing, because despite her looks she remained quite shy.

Sarah Barker just a tad over 40 does not look like she could have mothered two children. Certainly none that were 18 and 20. Her 36d breasts were still firm at her age. She kept herself fit by going to the gym five days a week and watching what she eats. Her platinum blonde locks showed only hints of gray. She could easily be mistaken for a woman in her late 20s. She flashed her beautiful smile every time she gets carded for buying beer. While not vain, Sarah prided herself in looking her best at all times.

The oldest child of the family was Stephen Barker. A shy young man at the ripe age of 20. He wore thick-rimmed glasses and recently grew a goatee. He spends most of his time on the computer when he is not attending college at the community center. While never athletic, Stephen was still in decent shape. Unlike his blonde mother and sister, he had dark hair much like his father.

The head of the family was Jeffery Barker. A successful banker he provided for his whole family. They lived in a nice four bedroom 3 floor old-style Victorian house. 3 high-speed computers and a state-of-the-art entertainment center were readily available. A BMW as well as a sporty Mazda Miata sat out in the driveway. The Pathfinder was being repaired. Jeff did not want to be showy with his fortune, but he didn't want to deprive his family of some of the finer things in life.

Unfortunately to provide for his household, Jeff often had to work late. It was only on rare occasions he was out of his suit. Jeff managed to work out during his lunch hour and remain in great condition at 43. His black hair slightly thinned on top, but not noticeably unless you looked directly at it. Jeffrey surveyed his family, proud at how well his life was going.

"Time to open my presents," Tiffany said enthusiastically.

"Sheesh sis, can't you wait til we finish the cake first," exasperated Stephen.

"No, I've been waiting all week to see what I get," retorted Tiffany. She scrambled out of her chair and grabbed the first package.

"That's from me honey," said her mother.

Tiffany tore into the gift, not bother preserving the wrapping paper. She opened the box from Saks Fifth Avenue. A loud squeal emitted from the birthday girl.

"Eeeee, this purse is beautiful. I will be the envy of all my friends," squealed Tiffany.

"I'm glad you like it Tiff," said Sarah happily. "Here open your brother's."

"I bet its something stupid," said Tiffany as she stuck out her tongue at her older brother.

"Funny, funny," said Stephen. "If you don't want it..."

Stephen reached to take the gift away from his sister. Tiffany yanked it back and stuck out her tongue again. She quickly unwrapped the present. Two DVDs fell into her lap. One was Tiffany's favorite movie of all-time "The Princess Bride." The other was a copy of the classic film "Casablanca." A smile appeared on Tiffany's lips.

"Oooo, I love these. Thanks bro." Tiffany stood up and gave her brother a peck on the cheek. Stephen pantomimed wiping it off. Tiffany used her usual response and stuck her tongue out at him again.

"This one is from me sweetie," Jeffery handed his daughter a small box.

Tiffany wasted no time opening it. Her eyes lit up as she saw the contents of the box. Two diamond earrings stared back at her. She hastily scooped them out of the box and placed them into her ears. She proudly showed them off to her family.

:"I feel so grown-up now." Tiffany said happily.

The rest of the night was opening packages from various family members and friends who could not attend the intimate gathering. Tiffany received a wide selection of clothes and gift certificates. It was an impressive haul for the young woman. She was quite satisfied with her presents.

"Oh Tiffany, one more gift came late. I think it's from Aunt Sue, cause I don't see a present of hers here." Sarah produced the ordinary looking brown UPS package.

"Where is your sister these days," asked Jeffrey.

"Somewhere in either Japan or China I think. Last I heard she is working for some archaeologist."

Tiffany opened the package and pulled out an odd shaped doll. It was dressed in a kimono, but looked very similar to Tiffany. Tiffany examined it closely and shrugged as she set on the table.

"Eh, its looks ok."

"Well Aunt Sue must have had it specially handcrafted, it looks like you."

"Yeah I guess, I was hoping for something more exotic. But it's not bad."

"Well be sure to thank Aunt Sue with a letter," insisted her mother.

"I will Mom. Can you help me carry my stuff upstairs?"

"Sure honey."

The rest of the night was spent eating cake and telling stories about birthday past. Stephen turned in for bed when they began discussing the time for his 14th birthday he fell into the pool wearing his clothes.

Before long the clock struck midnight. Jeffrey had to turn to bed to catch some sleep before work the next day. Sarah and Tiffany both agreed it was time to turn in as well. The family said goodnight as Jeffrey and Sarah headed to their bedroom on the third floor as Tiffany settled into her room on the 2nd floor across from her brother.

Tiffany cleared her newfound goods off her bed and took another look at the doll from her Aunt. It was kinda cute. She placed it on the edge of the bed with some her other stuffed animals. Tiffany did appreciate the fact that her aunt went out of the way to make something handcrafted.

Tiffany's sleep was restless. She first dreamt an unseen force was chasing her. Every corner she turned the force was waiting for her. Eventually the dream led her to a hall of mirrors. She saw different images of herself as she continued running in a panic. One image stood out though.

In the center of the chamber of mirrors stood the doll she received as a birthday gift. Tiffany felt drawn to it. As if touching that mirror was her only escape. Her hands grazed the pane and her body started to tingle. The sensation felt incredible. Tiffany reached forward and touched the glass. A jolt of energy went through her body. It felt like a powerful orgasm.

After nearly collapsing from the pleasure she turned back to the mirror. The image of the doll was gone. Before her stood a gorgeous woman. Tiffany suddenly realized she was the gorgeous woman. She smiled wickedly as she admired her body. Thoughts of what she could do now ran through her mind. They seemed completely foreign but completely enjoyable.

The morning came to Tiffany as Sarah shook her shoulder to wake. Tiffany blinked her eyes several times and saw her mother standing above. Sarah wore a jumpsuit for the gym. Tiffany admired her mother's body and wondered what it looked like under the clothes. This notion both shocked and excited Tiffany. She never thought of another woman let alone her mother naked before.

"Wake up sleepy head," chided Sarah playfully.

"Mom..." Tiffany's voice sounded distant.

"Are you feeling alright sweetie?"

"Umm yeah, just tired from the party. Couldn't sleep well." Tiffany said softly. Words seemed like a struggle. Its as if she had to learn to speak all over again.

"You don't sound ok," said her mother with concern in her voice.

"I'll be fine," Tiffany said stronger.

"Well ok, I'm going to the gym then to hang out with Carol and Barbara. Dad is at work"

A naughty thought of her Dad caused Tiffany to flush a little. "Dad," she murmured. Sarah looked at her daughter worried.

"Are you sure you are alright, you look a little red."

"Mom, I'll be fine," said Tiffany as she sat up. She looked at her bed, but saw the doll nowhere around.

"If you say so, well Stephen went to the computer store to pick up something he'll be back soon."

Tiffany involuntarily smiled at the thought of having the house alone with her brother. Tiffany could not figure out what came over her but she enjoyed whatever it was. She had sudden cravings and impulses she could not explain. But the only thing she knew is that she wanted all her cravings to be satisfied. And soon.

Sarah looked down at her daughter once more. She still worried that she might be feeling ill. However Tiffany insisted that she should go out and enjoy herself. Sarah sighed, there was nothing more she could now at the present so she decided to let Tiffany be.

As soon as her Mom left, Tiffany rose out of bed. She put on an old black t-shirt. It was tight and form fitting to her ample chest. She made the decision to forgo underwear and put on some daisy dukes. She loved the feel of the denim between her bare thighs. She had never worn clothes with out a bra or panties before. However Tiffany felt excited.

Tiffany went downstairs to the kitchen and prepared breakfast. She tried to ponder if she might indeed be sick. However she had no symptoms and didn't feel under the weather. She felt something else instead. She smiled wickedly as she heard the front door open.

"Stephen is that you?"

"Yeah Tiff."

"Come to the TV room with me, I want to watch my new movies."

"Do I have too?" Stephen said as he entered the kitchen. He stopped almost in his tracks as he saw his sister in her tight clothing. Even though they were related, Stephen had to admit to himself that his sister was drop dead gorgeous.

"Come on." Tiffany hopped out of her chair. Her tits bounced as she did. This allowed her shirt to ride up a little to reveal a perfectly fit midsection. She grabbed her brother's hand and led him to the TV room. She plopped down on the couch and cross her legs underneath herself.

"Since you bought them," Tiffany began, "You can decide what we watch first."

"But.." Stephen said to protest.

Tiffany pouted. In Stephen's eyes she didn't look like a little girl wanting to get her way. Instead she looked damn sexy. His will was too weak to refuse. She could have asked for almost anything at that point and he would have given. Stephen was just thankful his sister didn't realize it.

"Fine...Fine...how about Casablanca?" asked Stephen.

"Sounds good, slide it in."

Stephen slid the DVD into the VCR. After fiddling with the expensive system the movie began to play. He headed over to a green leather chair, when Tiffany motioned for him to sit on the couch. Stephen shrugged and sat down next to his sister. As Humphrey Bogart appeared on the screen Tiffany snuggled up to her brother and grabbed his arm.

They stayed and that position throughout the whole flick. When the movie finished and Bogart's character walked off with his new best friend, Stephen saw a tear in his sister's eye.

"Tiffany, you ok?"

"Oh fine," said Tiffany as she wiped away the tear. "The movie is just so sweet you know?"

"Um yeah," said Stephen.

"You guys are all a like," Tiffany said with a sigh. Stephen watched her breasts rise up and down as she breathed. His sister climbed off the couch and went to the VCR to presumably play the second movie. As she got to the VCR she noticed an unmarked case.

"What's this?" asked Tiffany curiously.

'Shit' thought Stephen. He just remembered he forgot to hide his recently purchased porno in his room after he watched it down here.

"Its nothing Tif," Stephen said unconvincingly.

"Nothing huh? Then you don't mind me putting on."

Before he could object further, Tiffany had the DVD out of the case and into the VCR. Her eyes opened wide with both amusement and pleasure as she saw the title screen "Big Tit Sluts IV."

"Nothing bro?" Tiffany said wickedly. "Those boobs don't look like nothing."

"Fine you caught me, don't tell mom and dad please," pleaded Stephen.

"I won't," Tiffany promised.

Stephen sighed in relief. "Ok let's watch Princess Bride now."

Tiffany smiled at her brother, "Nah, let's watch this!"

Stephen dick start to stiffen as he realized that his sister wanted to watch the porno. He didn't know what to say as she resumed her position close to him on the couch. He also realized that Tiffany was staring more at the bulge in his pants then the hot action on the screen.

Tiffany's hand slowly drifted up and down Stephen's arm. The motion was soothing, relaxing and a tad sensual. Stephen hesitantly glanced at his sister. He saw that she was staring hungrily at his crotch; she seemed to be constantly licking her lips.

Stephen was unsure how to react. The first emotion was embarrassment that his sister noticed his hard-on. The second feeling was shock that his sister could be possibly interested in what's inside his pants. Finally he felt turned-on that something may in fact occur. This caused his dick to grow larger.

Tiffany purred as she saw the bulge increase in size. Her hand drop off Stephen's arm and over onto her brother's crotch. The sudden move caused Stephen to jump slightly. Tiffany responded by giving his cock a reassuring squeeze.

"Don't be afraid Stephen, I just wanted to see what it felt like..."

"I don't know if..."

"Hush," tiffany said as she put a finger to her brother's lips. She slid it inside his mouth before taking it and putting it in hers. Stephen's cock ached to be released from its confines watching his sister perform such sultry moves. Tiffany grinned wickedly and slowly worked her brother's pants zipper down.

"Tiffany..."

With a giggle, Tiffany said, "I guess I need to quiet you another way."

Before Stephen could react Tiffany pressed her lips against his. Stephen's reactions were instinctual. He opened his mouth to accept his sister's tongue in a passionate kiss. Their tongues entwined in each other's mouth. Tiffany pressed her body tight against her brother's as she reached inside his unzipped pants. She fished out what she had been searching for.

Tiffany's hand began to stroke his cock gently. Sliding her hand up and down the length of the shaft. Spreading some of the precum over the tip then back down the length of his hard cock. She repeated this motion several times as they continued their erotic embrace. Stephen's dick was rock solid in her soft grip.

Reluctantly, Tiffany broke her kiss from her brother. Stephen was speechless. His fly was open and his dick was in his sister's hand. They had just shared the greatest kiss in his life. He had no idea what to expect next.

Stephen did not have to wait long for the answer. Tiffany lowered her head and greedily took his dick into her mouth. She sucked on it hard and fast. Pumping her head up and down. Occasionally, she lifted her head up and licked the sides of his dick. When it was nice and moist she slowly began working her head down over the full length of his cock.

No one had deep-throated his cock before. Stephen was aghast that his sister not only attempted this feat, but that she was actually succeeding. The sensation and the knowledge of his sister blowing him, Stephen knew he could not hold out much longer.

"Tiffany, I'm going to cum..." Stephen said in an attempt to warn his sister.

Tiffany slowly worked her head to the base of his dick and then slid her mouth to the very tip. She climbed off the couch and onto her knees in front of her brother. With one final kiss on the head of the dick, it exploded. The cum shot forward, Tiffany opened her mouth to catch most of it. However some landed on her face and her tight black shirt.

"Oh my such as mess," Tiffany stated.

"I'm sorry," apologized Stephen.

"Don't be," began Tiffany as she wiped some strands of cum off her face. She stuck her fingers in her mouth to lick his sperm off. "But I guess I can't wear this shirt anymore."

Stephen didn't get to say a word before Tiffany pulled off her top. The glorious sight of her perky naked tits greeted Stephen. Tiffany smiled as she thought she saw her brother's cock stir slightly at the revealing of her breasts. She pinched her nipples and heard Stephen gasp.

"The shirt was much too hot for this weather," Tiffany said slowly with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "So are the shorts..."

Tiffany yanked off her daisy dukes to reveal her smooth bald pussy to her older brother. She rubbed her hands up and down her thighs and spread her legs wider. Stephen saw her dripping pussy. Her brother was completely mesmerized.

With a crooked finger, Tiffany beckoned her brother off the couch and to join her on the rug. Stephen obeyed instantly. Grabbing the back of his head she guided him so that his face was merely inches from her horny cunt. She held him there just out of reach so that he could smell her sweet nectar.

"Do you know how to please a woman with your tongue, big bro?" Tiffany asked teasingly.

"Please let me show you how good I am at it..." begged Stephen.

Tiffany laughed as she shoved her brother's face into her cunt. Stephen responded by sticking out his tongue and lapping away. His tongue swirled around her pussy fast and furious. It probed deeper with each thrashing. Eventually it brushed against her clit.

"Mmmm," moaned Tiffany as she wrapped her legs around her brother's head. Stephen cupped his hands underneath her ass to hold her in place. With a gentle squeeze on her behind, he dove his tongue in deeper.

Stephen's tongue went in as deep as possible, touching every tasty inch of her juicy cunt. Tiffany squirmed as a pending orgasm began to build. Her brother's hands on her ass kept her firmly underneath his mouth. Tiffany started pulling on her nipples as she moaned in excitement.

"Yes Stephen. Lick me. Suck me. Don't Stop! Faster! Deeper! HARDER!"

Stephen responded to Tiffany's verbal cues. He put as much pressure as his tongue could bear directly on her clit. This sent his sister over the edge. Tiffany began to tremble as a powerful orgasm wrack her body. A couple waves of pleasure followed. Her cunt flooded with her juices. Stephen enjoyed licking up every bit of moisture.

After her orgasm subsided, Tiffany leaned back and mouthed the word "Wow..."

"Did I do a good job Tif?"

Tiffany smiled that devilish grin once more. "Nearly perfect. But now I need to see how well you can fuck me..."

Any thought of wrong it would be to commit incest had fled Stephen's mind eons ago. All he knew now was that he wanted to plant his re-hardened cock into this gorgeous vixen. His pants came off quickly. Stephen couldn't remember if he removed them or if his sister yanked them off. All he could remember was that they both wanted to fuck that instant.

Tiffany's hand guided her brother's cock over her entrance. She wrapped her other arm around his neck and pulled him close. They exchanged another long passionate kiss as Stephen entered his sister for the first time. He pushed his cock slowly and deeply into her cunt. As their tongue's mixed, Stephen continued to slide into Tiffany.

"I feel so full," moaned Tiffany.

"You feel so tight," responded her brother.

Gruad
Gruad
64 Followers
12