Evilena - Zen Ch. 01

Story Info
Evilena teaches a dishonest mechanic a lesson.
2.2k words
4.23
52.2k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evilena -- Zen and the Art of Automobile Maintenance

Part 1 -- Breakdown by Mistress

Evilena loved her car. And as she drove down the Florida Highway 1, headed to her copyright attorney's office , she heard, or maybe sensed, it was running a bit rough. Usually, she would take it to her regular repair shop, but as she neared her destination, she passed a repair facility that had been recommended by a friend and thought she would try the new shop. After all, it wasn't a major repair... just a minor tweak.

She pulled her cherry red , 1969, Camaro Z-28 into the drive and turned off the ignition.

Even before she could get out of the car, two mechanics rushed to the driver's side door to ask how they could help. The combination of a gorgeous blond, and a smokin' classic car , add a 302 V-8, it was a torrid trio too much for any repair guy to resist and the two practically fell over each other to be the first to assist the delicious damsel in distress.

" How can I help?" said Tweedle Dee.

"What's wrong?" echoed Tweedle Dum.

Evilena, used to this kind of fawning, smiled at the two, and spoke. " My car is running a bit rough, and I'd like you to check it out. Can you handle it?"

Dee and Dum answered in unison, " Oh certainly, Miss ." and opened the door, allowing Evilena to get out. They stared, mouths open, at the black dress, seemingly painted on the gorgeous blond's perfect body, and the at long blond hair surrounding the sultry visage of the erotic vision standing before them. A tiny drop of drool formed on the corner of Dum's lips.

" Now listen, boys. I have an appointment just up the street with my attorney, and I'll be done in about an hour. I expect you to be done by then, too." she instructed in her honey sweet voice.

Without another word she turned and swayed up the street as, unable to tear their eyes away, Click and Clack watched her walk, all the way to the corner.

"Wow," said the first. "She's f'n GORGEOUS!"

A devious smile formed on the lips of the other, and he said, " You've got that green Porshe to work on, I'll take this one. I don't think it will be a big deal."

But to him it WAS a big deal, it was a chance to get to know the beautiful blond better. And although it seemed to be just a minor carburetor adjustment to lean out the fuel mixture that was needed, he additionally loosened a wire, that would fall off a few miles after the Camaro left his shop. The gorgeous girl will be stranded on the road, he surmised, and I'll "save" her. I'll be her hero and that's ALWAYS a chance to " get acquainted." He chuckled to himself as he sabotaged her car.

When Evilena returned to the garage she smiled when the mechanic said, " It was just a minor adjustment, no charge, Miss ." She took the proffered business card, with his cell phone number scribbled on the back ( as if she'd EVER call him) from the mechanic and tossed it on the passenger-side bucket seat of her car. Then she climbed back into the low slung Chevy and gunned the engine, and turned the vehicle in the direction her home. The highway was backed up due to road construction, as usual, and traffic slowed to a crawl. As she crept along she noted traffic markers and yellow saw horses all along the road side. Then traffic ground to a complete halt. About forty minutes away from the shop, as she was about to pull off the conjested highway, her car "mysteriously" sputtered to a stop.

"Damn!" she thought. "There WAS something wrong and those idiots couldn't find it."

She guided the car to the right shoulder of the road and let it drift to a slow stop. "Should I call my regular repair shop or make the skilless duo drive here, " she thought, finally picking up the card still laying on the seat, and then dialed the number on her cell .

" Hello," a voice answered, as the phone responded on the first ring.

"Hmmm, you must have been expecting a call. Do you ALWAYS fuck up repairs like this?" Evilena barked, her voice neither soft NOR sweet.

" I ... uh .... er..." stammered the mechanic hoping she didn't REALLY suspect he purposely sabotaged her car so he could get to meet the voluptuous blond again.

" Speak up, " she spat out.

"I'm sorry! Who is this? Can I help you with something?" he said as he regained his composure.

'It's Evilena, your last customer, and my Camaro just crapped out right in the middle of this highway construction . Get your ass out here and fix it.... NOW."

He tried not to laugh as he responded, " Oh yes ma'am, I'm SO sorry ma'am. I'll come right out there myself....personally. I'll be there in under an hour ma'am , please forgive me... I'm so sorry..." then he hung up, and smiled. " Stupid bitch. You'll be fucking me in TWO hours, when I fix your car, that I broke myself .... but I'll do it for free. Women can be SO stupid."

Evilena was seething , but regained her self control as she wandered over to a large oak tree, near the roadway, to find some shade on the hot day. Then she settled down to wait for the mechanic. Cars slowed down to help the beautiful blond, but she waved them on, not wanting any company while she waited.

Finally a large Econoline van, with "Geeks-2-Go" painted on the side, slowed down and pulled over to the side of the highway. The driver got out and walked up to Evilena. " C.. C... Can I ... I ... I ... h... help," he inquired, staring at the gorgeous blond, almost struck speechless.

" No, I waved you on. My mechanic is on the way. Just leave me alone."

" B ... But it's so hot, you'll get dehydrated....." the nerdy looking Samaritan stuttered.

"Go.... go now..." she said with a frown, as she pointed toward the roadway.

Dejected, the oddly dressed young man walked back to his Ford , with a longing gaze over his shoulder. Then, he climbed into the seat of the van and sighed as he drove off.

But, just a few minutes later, the large truck pulled up behind the disabled cherry red Camaro again and the same geek got out and and placed several big, orange traffic cones around Evilena's disabled car, the waved at her, smiled, and drove off again.

Now Evilena laughed. He obviously had stolen the cones from one of the repair jobs down the road and had come back to get another glimpse of her. This time , as he drove off, she waved at him and gave him a small smile , as his reward.

In barely another ten minutes, " Geeks-2-Go" again returned and parked his garish van behind Evilena's car, and snapped on his emergency flashers. This time he had several bottles of cold water in his hands, and walked up to her again. " Please, " he said, " take these. It's really hot and you'll need them. I drove up the shoulder of the freeway, got off at a Quick-Shop and came back, just to make sure you were OK. "

The hypnotic blond, sighed, " Oh well," she said, to herself. "I do have some time to kill, and here's a guy who is just BEGGING to be put under my control. He's so submissive now, what will he be like under hypnosis? Bet he'd just LOVE to be spanked. "

The mesmerizing maiden reached out and took one of the frosty bottles, slowly lifting it to her face and rubbed the cool, wet, container across her forehead. The nerdy stranger was immediately captivated by the erotic image.

Then, noting his already lost expression, Evilena decided, right then, to capture him.

"That's it .... just continue to look into my eyes .... they are so deep .... so compelling .... just like a lake .... look into my eyes and feel yourself drowning in their depths .... deeper .... deeper...keep looking at my face ... into my eyes .. deep green eyes ... lose yourself .. lose yourself in my eyes ... deeper ... deeper ... deeper... it's like falling into a deep green ocean ... poor boy ... now you are so deep you can't even swim to the surface... gaze deeper..."

He was paralyzed and couldn't look away from her eyes. The remaining bottles slipped from his hands and tumbled to the ground . Helplessly his arms dropped to his sides as he was held motionless by her hypnotic gaze.

"Good boy .... you are already ready to surrender aren't you .... just keep looking into my eyes and listening to my voice ... all the traffic noises are fading away ... all you can hear is my voice .... guiding you .... capturing you .... pulling you further and further under my control .... you are lost in my eyes .... lost .... keep looking and listening to me .... only to me ....obey my every command ... look deeper ..."

Her " rescuer" moaned and his jaw fell slack, then a tiny drop of drool formed in the corner of his mouth as he felt as if he were actually falling into Evilena's green, mesmerizing gaze.

Seldom had anyone fallen under her control so quickly.

" I'm going to give you a phrase that will immediately put you into a deep, helpless hypnotic spell whenever you hear me and only me say it." She reached out and put her hand on his shoulder and pushed. "Obey Evilena." The gentle touch of her hand on his shoulder forced him to his knees before her. " Obey Evilena," she repeated and touched his shoulder again, as he fell further under her control. " OBEY EVILENA," she said one more time and his head dropped forward, unable to bear it's own weight.

He was captured.

"What must you do?" She laughed.

"O...o....obey ... Evilena," he mumbled.

"Louder."

Obey Evilena," he said, this time with more force in his voice.

"LOUDER BOY! "

"OBEY EVILENA OBEY EVILENA OBEY EVILENA...." he fairly shouted.

Evilena laughed out loud and looked around. He had gone under in mere seconds, but this was too public a place, what with all the cars driving by. She glanced up and saw her nerd boy's giant van. "Follow me," she commanded and walked over to the truck, opened the rear doors, and climbed in, followed by her newest acquisition, both now hidden from the prying eyes of passing cars. The truck seemed to be full of computer equipment, boxed and unboxed... a gamers paradise.

"Let me see," she thought to herself, " he disobeyed me, but he DID try to help.... I'll just spank him . THAT will be his punishment... or reward."

Evilena pulled up a large computer box and sat down on it and beckoned her hypnocaptive closer. The sound of slowly passing autos penetrated the cargo area of the van, but Evilena's hypno-geek could hear nothing but her voice and see nothing but the hypnotic depths of her eyes. He was lost in her hypnotic spell.

"What is your name my little slave boy?"

" Melvin," was his immediate response.

Again the hypnoteuse laughed, " Melvin? Your name is Melvin? Well, MELVIN, drop your trousers, I'm going to spank you for being so disobedient."

The entranced geek fumbled at his belt, as he helplessly continued to stare into Evilena's eyes, and his pants fell to the floor, revealing his boxer shorts and their Sponge Bob Square Pants design.

The hypnotic blond reached out and grabbed his wrist pulling him over her lap, and started to gently spank him.

"Oh ... oh ... oh ... ummm... uh.....ooohhhh...." he moaned with each blow. Even in his entranced state the act of this gorgeous blond slapping him on the ass excited him and each slap made his cock grow stiffer and stiffer. " OH ... AH ... OH .... YES ... YES ...."

"Each blow draws you deeper and deeper under my power ... makes you desire me more ... say thank you after every slap, my pet ... thank your mistress..."

And as Evilena's spanks slowed and and became more rhythmic he responded as she had commanded.

SPANK ... "thank you" ... SPANK ... " thank you" ... SPANK ... " thank you" ... SPANK ... "thank you " ...

She felt him writhe on her lap, his prick growing more turgid with each blow.

" Now say thank you mistress, each time I spank you , slave-boy."

SPANK ... " thank you mistress" ... SPANK ... "thank you MISTRESS" ... SPANK ... " THANK YOU MISTRESS" ... his voice grew louder with each repetition of the mantra. He seemed near tears.

Just then Evilena heard the honk of her car horn, sounding the shave and a haircut rhythm.

She speeded up the rhythm of her blows on the hapless captive, faster and faster. Melvin fairly screamed his appreciation to the hypnotic goddess. " THANK YOU MISTRESS"... over and over.

And , as Evilena had expected, the mindless hypno-slave finally ejaculated with a piercing scream ................ "AAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHH ."

Just then the door to the van was yanked open.

CONTINUED