EvilKidKneeVeil57 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers

Rain felt like her heart was going to rip out of her chest, from shock and excitement. Her face grew flushed and her eyes burn with tears. She felt so happy that she thought she might faint. Rain's fingers fumbled a few times, when she typed a 'yes' into the small message box. She sent her message out, hoping that he will receive the message. A few seconds later, she received a response.

"I love you."

Rain let out a wavering sigh and used her hand as a fan. With those three words, he made her feel hot and flustered. She squeezed her thighs together to assuage the throbbing that was growing in the apex of her thighs.

"I love you too, Kid."

The friendship ended and this was the beginning of their relationship.

****

Once she was able to drive pass the police check point, driving was a breeze for Rain. She arrived back at the Snow Crest Ski Lodge and Resort, a few minutes later. After driving through a few of the tourist-heavy neighborhoods and the shopping strip, she arrived at the 'log cabin' in which she resided. The log cabin was a modernized mansion that housed twelve bedrooms, sixteen bathrooms, a banquet room-sized dining room, a restaurant-styled kitchen, an indoor Olympic-sized Infinity pool with three cabanas, a Media room, a spacious living room with a massive skylight and a veranda that views the Rocky Mountains. The expensive property belonged to George Moppett, a billionaire real estate mogul, Kendrick and Georgina's father. He also owned the ski lodge and resort.

While gathering all of her belongings from the front passenger seat, Rain saw two people lounging on the veranda. She heard a shrilled yelp slice through the frosty air while she stood outside of the car. It was her friend, Iris. She saw her friend run over to the porch's staircase. Rain took note of the surprised expression that Iris held on her face.

"Rain, oh my God, you look great! They did a great job! You look great!" Iris squealed.

"She's right Rain, the salon people did a great job," said Elena with her thick Irish accent slicing through the thick cold air. She was a fellow house-mate and the girlfriend of another one of the mansion's residents.

"Thank you," Rain said to the both of them, as she climbed up the porch's steps. "I like the new look myself. I will admit it does feel slightly uncomfortable."

"Will this new look that you have become your permanent one?" inquired Iris as her left eyebrow arched while there was a sly smile running across her lips.

"No, so you might as well take a picture because it is not going to be an ongoing thing. Plus, it is going to be hard changing oil out of cars and fixing carburetors with my hair out and with these fancy looking fingernails. And then, there's the fellas at work who will bust my balls about this new Barbie look," explained Rain. Elena giggled while Iris looked a little disappointment with hearing the news.

"But, you look sooo good, Rain! If you can keep this up, you can continue hanging out with us! I'm sure Delilah and Georgina would—

"Iris, honey, even if I did keep this look up, the last thing I would want to do is hang out Delilah and Georgina's evil asses! And what's with the 'Georgina and Delilah will let me hang out with them' business? The last time I've checked, we are no longer in high school. Pretending that you're hanging out with the rich bitches at the lunch table ain't cool anymore. Speaking of them, where are the two gargoyles?" Rain asked.

"They are still in town with the guys. They have gone shopping," informed Elena.

Rain scoffed. "What else is new about those two? For a moment there, I thought that you guys were out here because of their overabundance of pretentiousness and their conceitedness was stinking up the house." Elena laughed. Iris frowned.

"When are you and Georgina going to kiss and make up, Rain?" asked Iris.

Rain pulled the storm door open and then she opened the front door. She glanced at Iris. "The only thing Georgina could kiss is my ass, Iris. Besides, I wasn't the one who ended our friendship."

Rain entered the foyer of the mansion and was greeted by the warm temperature emitted from the heating vents. With her bags in her hands, she entered the hallway that led to the kitchen. She strolled by the entrance of the living room. As she attempted to stroll pass the room, she glanced into the room. She found two out of four male housemates, Cody and Wild Boy lounging on the floor, playing a video game. "Hey," she greeted them, before she walked pass the room. As she walked by the dining room, she heard two pairs of sneaker-clad feet skid across a hardwood floor. As she entered the kitchen, she glanced over her right shoulder. She saw Cody and Wild Boy enter the corridor.

She walked over to the center of the kitchen, over to the island counter. She placed her bags on the countertop. She traveled over to the refrigerator and opened the door.

"Rain?"

She heard the voice call her name as she perused the inside of the refrigerator. The voice revealed the confusion that the owner felt at the moment. Rain smiled, feeling slightly complimented. She closed the refrigerator door and saw the two young men standing in the doorway. On each of their handsome faces, each man held an expression that conveyed confusion and surprise.

'Did I look that bad before?' she pondered.

She walked over to the island that was in the middle of the kitchen. On the countertop was a bowl of fruit. She was starving and wanted to eat something. She grabbed a banana. "Yes?" she said innocently, as she peeled the skin off of the fruit. "How are you guys doing?"

"You... You..." Cody stuttered out while staring at her, wide-eyed and a small smile on his face. "You... You..."

"You look great, Rain," stated Wild Boy while staring at her intently.

"Thank you guys," she said with a smile and a blush to her face.

"What's the occasion?" asked Cody, as he walked further into the kitchen. He sat on a stool that was positioned on the other side of the island. Wild Boy continued to stand in the doorway.

"I am going out on a date tonight," she informed Cody. "He lives out in California and he's making a trip out here to see me."

"Oh yeah?" Cody said, with a bright smile.

"Yeah, but he's only staying for two days. He's on leave—

"He's in the military?"

"No, he's in the Navy. He was in the Navy when I first met him, but he's re-enlisted—

"So, he's older than us?" inquired Cody.

"Yeah, he's 25—

"Well, he might be older than us and is cold-blooded killing machine, but I can still kick his ass. So, you tell him if he breaks your heart, he has to deal with me," warned Cody.

Rain laughed at Cody's "protective, big brother" routine. Her right hand fussed with his shaggy, chin-length blonde hair.

"I will tell him," she informed him. A wave of silence had entered the room. It was during this time that the both of them noticed that Wild Boy had left the kitchen. "He seems... different today. Usually, he's bouncing off of the walls and acting like a little kid that's jacked up on sugar. Now, he's all quiet as shit. What's up with him?"

Cody shrugged his shoulders and briefly frowned up his face. "Who knows? He's been acting different since he's broken his arm—

"Speaking of which, how did he break his arm, by the way? I was too busy snowboarding. All I know is there was a mob of people around him as he lied on the ground."

"The dumb ass was trying to perform an Ollie off of a ramp while being blindfolded. He missed the ramp and ended colliding with a wooden pole. I'm sure some kid out there had recorded it and now it is on YouTube."

Rain laughed. "In my opinion, I think he was a dumb ass long before the arm-breaking incident."

"Rain?" Cody said to her with a tone of voice that sounded as if he was appalled by her statement.

"What, Cody?" she said to him, feeling slightly offended.

"You don't think that was a bit harsh?"

"Um...no," she said, matter-of-factly. She had taken a bite of her banana. "If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck and looks like a duck, then it is a duck. So, if Wild Boy does things that makes him look like a dumb ass in the end, then guess what? If you don't believe me, think back to all of the dumb shit that he used to do, when we were in high school. The dumb ass things like the time you dared him to jump off of your parents' garage and he did it. Or the time when you and Iggy dared him to hold an M-80 in his hands and he did it. Or the time he jumped off of the roof of Carl Mulligan's house and into his pool, because he wanted to outshine Carl, who just finished breaking his left arm after he jumped off of that very same roof. Or the time he had almost gotten his ass kicked by a couple of Cholo wannabes because he was acting like a drunken, frat boy."

"You say 'dumb' and I say that he is a risk-taker," Cody told her.

Rain scoffed. "Then there's the hairstyle he has right now. The mullet-mohawk thing that he is sporting is a dead giveaway. If you were a good friend Cody, you would convince him to shave that shit off of his head," Rain said to him with a smirk.

"What's wrong with the mullet-hawk?" said Cody.

"He looks stupid, Cody! He has a Mohawk with a mullet in the back. And what makes it worse is the fact that he intentionally grew his hair out so he could shave it all off and have that dumb hairstyle! I am surprise that Iggy hasn't said anything about it. You know how he likes to appear cool and fashion-forward, when he is in public."

"Iggy is not going to say anything because as long Wild Boy has that thing on his head, there's less competition for him. He loves it that way. He's such a prima donna. "

"I know. We have gone to the same prep school, remember? He can be worse than Joshua sometimes," Rain informed him.

"Yes, yes he can." Rain looked out of the window and noticed that night time was approaching. "Shit, I have to get ready for my date. Let me go and get ready." Rain picked up her bags and skipped out of the kitchen.

"Hey Rain, I mean what I said about your date! I will put a hurting on him!" Cody shouted out of the kitchen.

"Oh please Cody!"

****

"I wish that I would've brought some jeans instead of this!" grunted Rain. She was standing in the dressing chamber that was attached to her bedroom.

"You can't wear jeans in the Elk, Rain! It is a nice restaurant with a strict dress code!" Iris informed her, as she lied across Rain's king-sized mattress.

"I don't see why a person has to dress up as if they are going to a job interview, when all they are doing is eating a meal!"

"That's because most people attend to these restaurants for the ambiance and the privilege of being there," explained Elena as she sat on the chaise lounge at the foot of the canopy bed.

"Ugh, whatever!"

Rain emerged from the closet and was greeted by a collective gasp. Rain took note of Elena and Iris' facial expressions. Iris was a bright shade of pink. She held a look of pleasant surprise: her blue eyes were wide, her eyebrows were high and her mouth was agape. Elena's light brown face held a burgundy shade. She wore an expression of amusement.

'Well, if that is their reaction...' Rain walked over to the opposite of the room, to the vanity table and mirror. 'Oh' was her initial reaction as she gazed at her reflection, 'I look fucking awesome!'

Earlier on that day, when Rain was preparing for her day, she thought about her expectations from her trip at Hamilton Hills Day Spa. She wasn't expecting a vast improvement. She was expecting for them to do something with her long, kinky-curled hair and give her a halfway decent massage. She wasn't expecting the end result to be spectacular. When she left the mansion on that morning, she wore her staple: a men's ill-fitting sweat suit, a pair of black construction boots and a big men's coat over her clothes. Her unkempt and often-neglected hair was styled in four thick braids. On her round-shaped face, she didn't wear any makeup. Now, she looked totally different. She looked like the 23 year-old woman that she was.

The ill-fitting clothes were gone and its place was a dress with a pair of high heels. Rain wore a tangerine-colored, Herve Leger strapless, bandage dress. The dress ended at the middle of her thighs and showcased her long, beautiful legs. The dress hugged onto every curve on her tall, curvaceous 36-25-39 frame. The front of the dress had a 'sweetheart neckline' which provided a subtle dip that highlighted her cleavage. On her feet, were a pair of metallic gold, peep toe heels that made her gait stand out more.

Her unkempt, kinky hair was tamed and straightened. Mitzi had done a wonderful job, in Rain's opinion. Once she clipped away the split ends, she cut her hair into layers so her hair could frame her face. She added burgundy highlights which made her skin appear to be glowing. To add more of a feminine flair, Mitzi had curled her hair and styled it with a side parting.

Raven had done a tremendous job as well, with her makeup. He wanted to give her a 'sultry and seductive' look for tonight. He focused her eyes during the process. He gave a 'smoky eye' and added false eyelashes as well. He finished with his work by adding lip gloss.

"Oh my God Rain, you look so fucking hot! Your date is going to have a hard time—

Elena giggled at the unintended double entendre. Iris gave her a gentle slug on the shoulder.

"Not being distracted by you tonight! He is definitely going to try to get some good-good tonight," Iris suggested. "Is he going to get some good-good tonight?" she asked with her voice going down in octave, with an arch of a brow.

Rain gave a smirk. "Maybe," she said in a sing-song voice. "I am wearing some pretty skanky looking underwear underneath this dress!" The three young women erupted in squeals and giggles.

"So... this Evil Kid... Is he going to be your first?" Iris inquired.

Rain used the mirror's reflection to gaze at Iris's face. "Technically, no, he won't be." Her friend's eyes had gone big in shock.

"Rain, when and with whom?"

"It was a kid from my neighborhood. He was my neighbor. To make a long story short and less icky sounding, he popped my cherry when he fingered me, in my grandparents' garage. I was sixteen at the time."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Iris said to her.

"I was embarrassed as hell about it. He popped my cherry and I freaked the fuck out! I thought he had broken something. I was too afraid to tell my grandma about it. Luckily, I had Carol to talk to. So, yeah, I am still technically I am not a virgin. But I do want to be sexually intimate with Kid. I love him."

"Awww" Iris and Elena both groaned.

"Oh shut up!" Rain chuckled. "Kid and I, we've done some sexual things over the years. Nothing salacious like making videos and stuff, but we've sent pictures to each other and told each other about our fantasies. We've had had phone sex before. So, what about you, Iris? Are you still holding onto your V-Card?"

Iris shook her head. "No, I lost mine during junior year. It was with Peter Mulligan—

"Peter Mulligan, isn't he the big-tall-albino, gay volleyball player from our PE class?"

"Yep, he is the one and the same. I lost it to him because Georgina and Delilah said that he was a perfect candidate to lose it to—

"Iris, the perfect candidate that you should've lost it to would've been some guy that you actually like or was attracted to or perhaps loved. Someone like..." Rain applied a coat of her lip gloss to her bottom lip, "A man like Wild Boy, perhaps?" Rain asked with a smirk.

She watched her friend turn a bright shade of pink in embarrassment. She squealed and placed her face onto the mattress. She released a hail of giggles into the solid object. Elena and Rain watched her in amusement. Once her torrent of girlish squeals ended, she removed her face. "So, I'm guessing that would be a 'yes'?"

"Yyyyyeeesss," Iris said in a drawl. "He is so gorgeous!" she announced. Elena laughed. "Today, we were all hanging out by the pool and he had taken a swim. Rain, you should've been there! His body is banging!" Rain let out a hearty chuckle. "He has an eight-pack, Rain, an eight-pack! I don't know too many guys with an eight-pack! He has a body that was created by the gods!"

"Too bad those gods didn't give him enough common sense to know not to try skateboarding tricks blindfolded" Elena joked.

"That was not his fault! He was trying to impress a couple of bimbos!" Iris informed her.

"All right, I stand corrected" Elena said with a smile and her hands held up in mock surrender. "Go on and tell us what else do you like about him?"

"He's sexy and he's smart—

"HE'S SMART?" Both Elena and Rain said the statement simultaneously. Both women briefly glanced at each other and then back to Iris.

Iris rolled her eyes. "Yes, he's smart! He did get good grades in our classes. Plus, all of those stunts that he does take careful planning and schematics. It's not like he is doing all of these things half-cocked and all willy-nilly."

"So when are you going to make your first move?" Elena asked the love-struck woman.

"Soon," was Iris' answer. "Very soon. I am just waiting for the right moment."

The three women continued to talk as Rain continued to fix her up. Suddenly the bedroom door opened and two women entered the room. One woman was a brunette while the other woman's hair was a chocolate-colored brown. Both young women wore similar outfits: sweater-dresses with a pair of leggings and a pair of Ugg Boots on their feet. The brunette was small in height and petite in size. Her waist-length, black hair was straight and was styled to keep out of her face. She had a matured face with sensual features: a pair of blue eyes that doe-shaped, a petite but full pair of pink lips, high cheekbones and a pristine nose that is set on an oblong face. Her friend has a different stature: she's slightly taller, less curvy and thinner than her friend. Her shoulder-length, brown hair was slightly wavy and flowing. On her heart-shaped face, she wore a pair of doe-shaped brown eyes, a delicate nose, full cheeks, a pair of thin lips and a pronounced chin. Iris, Elena and Rain stopped talking and stared at the two interlopers.

"Don't you knock?" Rain asked the both of them, her voice lost the joy.

"This is my house, I can enter in any room as I please," said the mousy-brown haired with her arms crossed over her ample bosom.

"Hello, Georgina and Delilah," greeted Elena. Her attempt at trying to keep the energy up, and the environment less tense, was obvious.

Georgina and Delilah glared at Elena. "Mmm," Georgina hummed.

"Why, Georgina, you're being impolite..." Rain informed her, as she stared at her reflection. "...Elena said 'hello' to you and you are walking into people's bedrooms without knocking... Tsk, tsk, tsk, it's very rude and un-ladylike for you. I'm sure that your parents won't like hearing about that. After all, didn't your mom pay a lot of money on those etiquette classes for you?" Rain's dark brown eyes gazed at Georgina's reflection. She watched the woman stared back at her.

"Where you're going?" she asked as her eyes perused Rain's outfit. "You look like you raided Kim Kardashian's closet." Rain rolled her eyes in annoyance. She slipped a few bangles on her left wrist. Georgina glanced over to her friend, Delilah. "Doesn't she look like a Kim Kardashian reject?" Her friend giggled with feigned joy.

"Yes" Delilah chuckled out while nodding her head, "she does look like a Kim Kardashian reject!"

"Is it an actual Herve Leger dress or is it one of those H&M knock offs?" inquired Delilah.

"It doesn't matter ever since the dress is two seasons old," commented Georgina.

"I think she looks beautiful tonight," Iris chimed in.

MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers