EvilKidKneeVeil57 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers

"You look beautiful, Rain" answered Elena.

Rain giggled. "You're a shitty liar, Elena."

The two young women laughed.

"I'm sure that me and a raccoon could share make-up tips," countered Rain.

The laughter died down and the room was filled with tension and silence. "I am going to head off," Elena said to her as she pointed to the bedroom's doorway with her right thumb. "Once again, I wish you a safe travel as you drive back home."

Rain gave the woman a grin and then a head nod. "Thank you, Elena."

Elena walked away from her position and she walked towards the doorway. Before she could walk through the threshold, she came to a halt. She turned around and stared at Rain. She noticed that Rain had gone back to the process of packing. Elena stared at Rain. While she viewed the heart-broken and forlorn woman, Elena marveled at the strength that emitting off of the woman. She believed Rain, when she proclaimed that she was going to be all right.

It was here, at the mansion, where she met Rain Hadley for the first time. Based off viewing the woman's body language, she knew that Rain was a self-assured woman yet she possessed insecurities. After having one conversation with her, Elena thought Rain was an awesome woman who possessed the maturity and wisdom similar to an older woman, a cool older woman. Elena enjoyed being in the same company of Rain. She preferred her company than hanging out with Georgina and her company. She was going to miss having the auto-body mechanic around.

'I'm not going out tonight. I am going to be here so I could send her off properly,' Elena concluded.

She had taken a few steps in the direction of where Rain stood. Then she bent at her waist, so she could reach for a few items that were on the floor. She gathered items off of the floor, brought them over to the mattress and proceeded to fold them.

Kendrick was still in the dining room, when he heard Rain screaming. He leapt from out of his chair, ran out of the dining room and into the corridor. He ran into the foyer and climb up the staircase in marvelous speed. He made it into the second-level corridor before he had come to a halt. He saw that his friends were standing in the same corridor and were eavesdropping. He listened to the argument as well.

He listened to his Rain stand up for herself and give Iris a piece of her mind. When he heard her declaration of love for him, a smile formed and his heart pound rapidly. As she informed Iris about her friends' indiscretions, his eyes glanced at the subjects. His sister fumed and stood there with her arms folded across her chest. Delilah appeared cocky and arrogant at first, but when Rain mentioned the list of her failed attempts of seduction, her face blanched. Then, once Mr. Moppet's name was spoken, a look of embarrassment and mortification arose. She slowly backed into her bedroom and gently closed the door. Then he listened to the sage advice that she had given to the naïve follower. By then, the mob in the hallway had dispersed and left Kendrick in the hallway by his lonesome. Kendrick walked towards the end of the hallway, in the direction of Rain's bedroom. He was a few inches away from the doorway, when Iris bumped into him. She glanced up at his face. He saw that her face was dewy with tears.

"Excuse me," she whimpered. She shifted out of his personal space and proceeded to go to her room.

Kendrick stared at Iris' retreating form as she traveled down the corridor. He shook his head with pity. He was aware of the school-age crush that she harbored for him. When he was younger, he thought her crush was flattering. He was sure that he would've made a play for her, if he thought that she was attractive. He thought she wasn't ugly, she was cute, but she wasn't his type. For one, he loved a 'lone wolf-take charge-alpha' type of woman. Iris wasn't one of those women. Then there's the fact that he loved a woman whose body held curves, felt soft and she was thick. He knew a woman that fitted the bill and right now he was standing in the doorway of her bedroom.

Kendrick stood in the doorway of Rain's bedroom. He was not pleased at seeing Rain packing up her belongings and preparing to leave the mansion. He was gazing at her. He watched her as she packed her belongings into two suitcases while she chatted with Elena. Her back was facing him. He used this time to observe her curvy frame for the first time, ever since it was hectic earlier. He thought that she possessed the perfect 'hourglass' shape. The concept of having her body positioned at the edge of her bed, legs opened and her body writhing in ecstasy as he plowed his cock into her, flooded his mind's eye. He felt his member stir awake in his sweatpants. He adjusted himself. Elena glanced over at him. He watched Rain turn around to see the person who was standing in the doorway. Her dark brown, almond-shaped eyes had become smaller in size as she glared at him with animosity.

'Shit,' his mind muttered.

"Wild Boy..." His eyes darted over to Elena. "... How are you feeling tonight, dear? How is your arm feeling?"

"It's feeling all right," Kendrick reported. He glanced at Rain. "How are you feeling?"

"Peachy," Rain spoke through clenched teeth, as she turned back around.

She grabbed a few items off of the bed. She gave Elena a glimpse and then she walked away from the woman. She ended up entering the bathroom that was a part of the suite. She slammed the door shut. Both individuals flinched at the harsh sound of the door slamming.

"Are you going out with the gang tonight?" asked Kendrick while staring at the bathroom's door.

"No," she answered in a whisper. Elena faced him. "I don't want to leave her alone. I don't want her to think that no one here likes her."

'No,' his mind growled. 'I have to be alone with her tonight.' Kendrick sighed. "Elena, go out tonight—

"But—

"I need for you to go out tonight. I want to talk to Rain and I need some privacy. I don't need for any distractions to be around," he explained. He could tell that Elena was apprehensive at leaving her newfound friend. "I'm not going to hurt her, I promise. Elena, for as long as you've known me, when have I ever intentionally hurt someone?"

"Never," Elena answered, "Now if you would've asked me about you hurting yourself, then that's a different answer."

Kendrick laughed. "You would be right about that one."

Elena eyed Kendrick for a few seconds. She was trying to decipher if it was a good idea to leave Rain alone with the brother of the person who humiliated her. Kendrick stared at her with a look of plea in his blue eyes. 'Shit, if he hurts her, I will cut out his intestines and make them into a pair of garters.' Elena sighed from resignation.

"Let me go and get ready for tonight," she said to him while conceding to his demand.

She walked over to the bathroom. She knocked on the large, intricate wooden bathroom door. The door opened a few seconds later. Rain stood in the threshold. Kendrick noticed that she was wearing another outfit: a pair of ill-fitting, masculine, dark-colored jeans and a strapless bra. Her long, pretty coiffed hair was now captured in a ponytail. The seductive makeup that she wore was now gone and she was bare face, the desired preference for Kendrick. His prick had become fully aroused at the sight of her almost-bare upper body. His eyes ogled her muscled stomach, small defined waist and her large, lace encased bust.

"I'm going to get ready for my night out. I know that there's a chance that you won't be here by the time we return, so I want to wish you a safe travel home..." The two women embraced. "... and please call me when you get back to New York? I am going to be worried sick if you don't."

"I promise that I will call you," Rain said to her. The women parted and Elena gave her a wave, before departing the bedroom. She gave Kendrick a pat on the shoulder, on her way out. His eyes met Rain's as she stood in the bathroom's doorway. "Can you please leave?" she asked him.

She looked perturbed, according to Kendrick. He doesn't find fault with her. He understood. She was feeling angry, due to having her vulnerability exposed and denigrated by some unscrupulous individuals. He thought that she would also have distrust for everybody that is staying in the mansion.

"Sorry," he muttered.

He walked out of the bedroom and closed the door behind him as he left. He leaned up against the solid wood. He left out a sigh and slipped his hands inside of his pants' pockets. He was anxious and excited to tell Rain the news that he was the one.

'How in the hell am I going to tell her that EvilKidKneeVeil57 is me? She believes that she was speaking to Georgina. I don't know if I should tell her now. She'll probably think that I am a part of the prank as well... No, I need to tell her. It's been six years. It's been too fucking long. How...'

The fingertips on his left hand had struck a hard, plastic inside of his pocket.

An idea was created inside of him. "Oh..."

Rain tried her best to not think about the incidents that has transpired tonight. She tried hard to not think about how the past six years were a part of a mean-spirited joke. She didn't want to acknowledge the pain that Georgina, Iris and Delilah had inflicted on her. Also, she didn't want to accept that she is vulnerable and was a fool.

After getting dress, Rain stared at her reflection. It was a few hours ago, when she felt wonderful. She felt blessed to have found a wonderful man off of a social place where the majority of the men are snakes, liars and cheaters. A few hours ago, she felt like she was standing on the shoulders of a giant. Now, as she stared at her reflection, she could only see the sadness and stress in her face.

"Gosh, I look terrible," she muttered to the mirror.

A Mozart's "Piano Sonata No. 11" inspired ringtone had filtered the bathroom. Rain looked away from the mirror and to the Samsung cell phone that rested on the sink's countertop, in amazement.

'What in the...?'

To makes sure that her mind was not playing tricks on her and she wasn't having a stress-induced hallucination, Rain picked up her phone and checked the Caller ID. The name "Evil Kid" appeared on the screen and Rain thought her heart stopped for a few seconds. The Mozart piece was a ringtone that she assigned to EvilKidKneeVeil57, so whenever he called, the music played.

"You have a lot of fucking nerve—

"Hello, Tomboy Cutie," said a familiar masculine, baritone voice.

Rain's voice died down, when she heard the low-pitched tone oozing out of the receiver. A loud gasp left her mouth and the noise had gone into the phone. It was the same voice that spoken to her, daily, for the past six years. Every time she had listened to his voice, mental images of a thunder erupting and lightning bursting through clouds floated into her brain. Or even the scent of chunks of dark chocolate goes through her head, whenever she hears his voice. The voice belonged to a man that she considered being her "identity less, friend-turned-boyfriend". It was the voice that lulled her to sleep on numerous nights, when she was unable to sleep. This was the man who would use his sensual voice to help coax out orgasms, on many late nights. This man and his compliments, as well as, with his words of encouragement provided a beacon of hope for her. He was the person who held her attention by telling her intriguing tales that were humorous, sad but contained hope, or stories that were suspenseful. The voice belonged to the man who she was in love with and was a man that just so happened to not exist.

The revelation that this great man didn't exist had struck her as she stood there. An unintentional sob escaped her mouth along with a few spurts of trembling breaths, before she spoken.

"Please," her voice creaked. "Please, don't call me anymore. Georgina and Delilah told me about everything, so you can..." Another sad whimper fell through the cracks and then another, before she started to speak again. "Just please stop calling me."

"Rain, baby.... I need for you to listen to me..." Rain took note that Evil Kid's voice was trembling as well. "... Please, just let me explain my side of the story. Can you please allow me to explain?" she heard the person ask.

Rain contemplated for a moment. She was confused. She didn't know whether or not should she listen to this stranger's story. A part of her wanted to hear this tale, in hope that this person was going to tell a tale that made him appear to be a redeeming character. The other part of her wanted to hang the phone up, because she felt that whatever he was trying to sell her, she was definitely going to buy it. She knew that she was at a point of weakness, where she wanted the love that she thought she had was real. And she was willing to settle for just a smidgeon of it. She felt disgusted at that knowledge.

"H-hello?" the person on the other end of the phone asked.

"Yes," she sighed. The level of disgust increased ten-fold.

'God help me.'

She heard the mysterious person take a deep breath before talking. "The person that you started talking to, six years ago, was me. I was the one who initiated the contact on Yahoo Messenger, not Georgina or Delilah. I was interested in you, Rain, and once I found out that you had a Yahoo account, I took the initiative. Georgina and Delilah did not know about our conversations until about a week ago. I didn't see the harm of them knowing that I was talking to you. I thought nothing of it. Baby, the shit that happened to you tonight, I had nothing to do with that." Then, the mysterious man had gone silent. Rain figured that he was giving her time to digest the information.

Before he could finish his story, her mind was already made up about this guy. The disgust that she felt about herself was still there. It has grown to new heights to the point where she thought that she might turn physically ill.

With a shaky voice, she said "I... I believe you."

She heard the stranger sigh. "Can you please come out of the bathroom and tell me to my face?"

'What?' her mind questioned. "What did you say?"

"Can you come out of the bathroom?"

"Why?" she asked.

'You sound absolutely stupid,' her conscience commented.

"Cause I want to talk to you, face-to-face."

Rain felt like she experienced one of those "out of body" occurrences.

'Face to face; so he's here?'

She felt a conglomerate of emotions. She was anxious, tired, stressed, curious and angry. She walked over to the bathroom's door and held onto the knob. She inhaled a gust of oxygen.

'Calm down,' she admonished herself. 'Calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down...' she repeated inside of her mind, like it was a mantra. As she silently chanted, her spirit was lulled into a state of even-temperament. She twisted the knob and then pulled the door opened.

'What in the hell...?' Rain was greeted by a familiar face. "W-Wild Boy?" she said quizzically as her brow line crinkled.

He was standing a few inches away from the doorway. His slightly tanned, muscled arms were positioned high above his head and were resting on the posts of the doorway. In his right hand, there was a cell phone. She was closed enough to smell his body odor of deodorant, cologne and the strong smell of pine. She gazed into his dark blue eyes and found that he was intensely staring down at her.

"Wild... Boy?" she whispered. Her brow wrinkled as she stared at him. She was surprised to see him. "How?" she asked as she gently shook her head.

He let out a chuckle while there was small smile gracing his full, pink lips. "Do you want me to explain?"

Rain nodded her hand. "Yes please," she said softly, almost like a whisper.

She felt his right hand grasp onto her left one. He gave a gentle tug, a wordless request asking for her to follow him. Rain complied with his request. She left the bathroom and was led into the bedroom. Wild Boy led her to the king sized, wooden sleigh bed and instructed her to sit at the edge. Once again, she complied with his instruction. She gazed up at him as he stood in front of her. There was a twenty-eight second moment of silence between them.

"Can you please tell me what is going on?"

She watched Wild Boy's face turn a crimson shade. He folded his arms across his broad chest. He walked a few feet away and came right back to his original spot. Rain figured out that he was nervous about something. He sucked his bottom lip into his mouth. Rain noticed that it made the dimples in his cheeks more pronounced. He let out a sigh.

"For the longest time..." he started out with. His face grew a deeper shade of red. "For the longest time, I've liked you, Rain..."

She was surprised by that revelation. When they were younger, she considered Wild Boy to be a baby brother, despite the fact that they are the same age. When Georgina and she were great friends to each other, Wild Boy hung out with them frequently. She never understood why he was so willing to hang out with them, with a bunch of girls. Now, after hearing his confession, she understood.

"...I mean that I had a crush on you since I was a kid, back when you and Georgina were friends. I didn't say anything because I knew that you didn't like me..."

Even though his tone of voice was neutral when he made the statement, Rain could see the slight disappointment flicker in his eyes. She felt a twinge of guilt in knowing that he was right.

"Remember in our Social Media class, back during our junior year, Mrs. Harper had given us an assignment and we needed to give our email addresses. Do you remember that?"

"Yeah, I remember," said Rain as she nodded her head.

"I remember hearing you say that your email address account is from Yahoo. I had a Yahoo account as well and I know that with every account, the member has access to their instant messenger service. So I did a little research and I found your profile page. By then, you and Georgina had your falling out and weren't friends anymore. And due to y'all being women and having your codes and ethics, I couldn't be friends with you too, cause she is my sister and everything."

Rain rolled her eyes at the 'women-codes and ethics' statement. She would've found it to be annoying, misogynistic drivel if she didn't find it to be funny.

"I thought that maybe I could have a way in, if I were to speak to you through the internet, but I didn't want to use my own account. So, I made another email account and another profile. I found a picture of another dude from MySpace—

"You had taken a picture of 6'3 black man and pretended to be a naval officer and lives in San Francisco—

"I needed an identity in which you wouldn't figure me out," explained Wild Boy. "Rain, baby, with every conversation that happened between you and me, it was between you and me. There was no one else. For every phone conversation—

"Speaking of which, our phone calls... Your voice sounded different. On the phone, you're Barry White and now you're... you."

Wild Boy laughed. It sounded like rough growl because it was soaked with a bass tone. Hearing his laughter caused the hairs on her arms to stand and a cold shiver to drip down her back.

"I can change my voice," he explained. To further prove that he was EvilKidKneeVeil57, Kendrick decided to speak his next statement in his 'telephone voice'. "It's an easy party trick that I used from time to time."

"Oh," she said with her eyes wide, a subtle flinch and with amusement at the sudden change in pitch. Both of them laughed at her reaction. "So, is there anything else that I need to know?"

"That's it; the rest of the stuff that I told you was things that actually happened to me." Kendrick noticed an expression of subdued on her face. There was a glow in her dark brown eyes. He couldn't decipher how she was feeling. "Rain, tell me what's—

MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers
123456...8