Evolution Ch. 01

Story Info
A sexy awakening turns kinky quick.
1.3k words
4.24
11.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--There are no characters under the age of 18 in this story--


I'm lulled out of my sleep by the soft tickle of fingers brushing across my labia beneath the sheets. My hips buck up, and I roll my head around only to find my lips covered by his. Strong and deep, his kisses are filled with passion and pain as the stubble on his cheeks burns against my skin.

"What are you...?" I mumble softly as a finger begins to slide up inside of my cunt.

"Ohhh god..." I moan into his neck. I can feel his smile pressing into my skin as he pushes deeper. He moves his finger slowly, massaging the deepest part of me.

"Wake up, my love," he coos in my ear as he pulls the lips of my cunt aside and teases a second finger against my slit,

"you don't want to miss this." He twists his long fingers as he moves inside of me, corkscrewing deep inside of me, until he is pushing against my cervix. I bite down on the pain, and tighten around his fingers. They are long and thick. His hands have always been one of the sexiest parts of my man, but fuck those fingers especially hit all the right places. He curves them up against my belly, searching for my g-spot. He doesn't prod me, just pushes slowly, stretching and filling me. "Just opening you up," he whispers as he gets dangerously close to the spot I need his fingers on. He hits it, just as he whispers, "want you nice and open for this hard cock." I grind on his fingers as he holds his fingers deep inside on my g-spot.

"Oh fuuuck," I cry, "open me up baby. Make it hurt." Sometimes he doesn't work me up to it. Some of my favourite sex has been without foreplay. When he decides he needs it, sometimes even he enjoys a dry fuck. I'll deep throat him for a second to get him wet, but then he will pry open my legs and cunt lips, and stuff himself inside of me.

His cock is a full nine inches, and when I'm not wet it should take a long time to get it in, but when he needs me, he forces himself in in just a thrust or two. The feeling of his member burning through my body, needing my cunt is the best kind of pain, and dry fucking rarely stays dry for long.

Once he is inside, he is stuck, the friction and little wetness holding him firmly in my pussy. That is when I start to flood with juices, and he can fuck me how he needs to. I love those nights, but tonight is the exact opposite.

He's taking his sweet time getting me wet, making my cunt beg for him. I'm on the edge of an orgasm when he cruelly pulls his fingers out of me and smiles. "I think you need a little more than that." He whispers as he tucks a piece of hair behind my ear.

He opens my legs and kisses down my thighs, his wet tongue laps up the moisture coming from my pussy, and I arch off of the bed. I can't get enough of his mouth. He pulls gently at my clit, and licks it tenderly, slowly sucking and pulling me back to orgasm. I lose my fingers in his hair, and pull. I cry out again and again, until I'm screaming his name, and my legs have fallen open as far as they can. This is when he stops. Bending my knees up, and pushing them down to the bed, he has a front seat view of my open cunt.

I shiver in anticipation as he pushes himself up on his knees, his erection pointing right at me, and his heavy balls bouncing to brush my clit as he observes my soaking open cunt. He hooks a finger inside of me to open my pussy for his dick. I suck in a breath as he gives a little thrust and I feel the pop as my cunt seals around the mushroom head.

Oh god, he's so big... I think to myself as I always do as I wait for the rest of his thick meat to penetrate me, flooding me with pleasure and pain. He's going so gently tonight, giving me an inch of himself at a time instead of forcing me to take it all. My hips rock, and I buck up to him, begging for more. He smiles down at me and my impatience.

"Baby, please, give it to me. Fill me up with your cock." I beg and whine. He slides in another inch. "Ohhhh PLEASE!" I ram my hips into him. I look down between my legs and still see six inches of cock between my body and his. I only have three inches in me? Fuck, baby, give me more. "I need you," I cry, "Right—NOWWWOHGOD!" I scream as he rams the remaining length of his manhood inside of me. I feel him bump against my cervix so hard I think it'll cause a bruise.

He braces himself on one hand, and fills his grip with a handful of my hair. His gentleness is fading away, and I am fucking an animal. He grunts and moans, pulling his cock out of my and forcing it in deeply with each thrust. Without hesitation, he suddenly pauses and flips me onto my stomach, somehow keeping his cock tightly buried in my pussy while he does it. I grip the sides of the bed and spread my legs wide, pushing myself up onto my hands and knees. I feel a sharp push on my lower back, and suddenly I am face first in a pillow.

"Get down there," he grunts as he grabs my ass to keep me from bouncing too much, "I want to fuck you deep, and get a good look at this ass. I can't do that with you bouncing all over the fucking place, now can I?" He has an edge to his voice that means, "don't mess with me."

I love when he gets dominant. This is about him. I don't have a problem with this, since there are many nights that are just about me. I smile into the pillow, thinking about how I will top him later, when the smile is wiped off my face by a swift spank that burns across both my ass cheeks. He spanks me again, and again, making my ass redder with every thrust.

I reach down between my legs and fondle his balls. He bucks at the touch, and I feel his cock twitch and respond to the petting. He twists my hair into a thick rope, and yanks my head up. My body follows, and he grabs my breasts, holding me against him, and moving inside of me as my body slides tight against his. His hand slips down over my shaved pussy and finds my clit. He expertly pulls the skin around it, bumping it against his fingers gently, and I explode in orgasm.

The contractions of my pussy's walls are too much for him, and he once again pushes me face first into the bed as I feel his thick cock pumping milky semen deep inside of me. His body tenses and I wait for the pressure of his huge erection to subside, but... it doesn't. His breaths are deep and ragged as he strokes over my back and down my ass, tracing the lips of my pussy and smiling as he catches a drip of his cum as it leaks out of my abused slit.

I feel him slide out of me and immediately miss the pressure and weight of his member inside of me. I whimper in protest, begging for him to be inside of me again, but am shocked when I feel his gentle hands spread my ass cheeks open, and feel the weight of his heavy dick against my asshole. "Oh god," I hiss, "right now?" I look back at him, big eyed, excited and worried. He slaps me again on the ass. Hard. "Oh you didn't think I was done yet, did you little girl?" He smiles, and begins to push in.

To be continued...