Evolution Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go Jim play or do what ever it is that you like to do to a dick, it's all yours for a while." Jamie's eyes were daring the man called Jim to be what he was in front of these witnesses.

Jim for his part was horrified at the way things were going today. His little sexual hi-jinks had always been accomplished far from home where there was little chance of the news ever getting back home. As his hand crept up the mans leg, Jim wondered where these men lived, were any of them from his hometown, just a few miles away. He watched as his hand reached the hard cock and started to caress and lightly tease it. He licked his lips as he watched the cock respond with a big throb when he ran his fingers beneath it to its tender underbelly. Like a snake charmer leans in to kiss the back of a cobra's hood, Jim leaned into Jamie's dick. He kept his eyes locked on that hot and hard cock, he knew that the men were watching but he didn't care. He hoped that he would never see them again but if he did it would be right here most likely. It was awkward but Jim leaned across the mans legs and took the head of that big cock into his mouth. The way he was laying across the young mans legs let him look up into his face. He started to suck on this man dick right here in broad daylight with four other men watching. The out house door opened and closed as one of the men left, he didn't get far before he was drawn to the public drama taking place here before him. The other guy from the outhouse came out and joined the group of on-lookers. The doors opening and closing had gone unnoticed by all the other men.

Jamie ran his eyes around the group that were watching him get his dick sucked. He couldn't tell the suckers from the suckee's maybe there was not that much difference. "Jim' was going to town now running his face up and down the pole of Jamie's hard cock, apparently he had overcome his stage fright. It was a sexy scene that he was watching. Jim was in effect giving all these man a free ride if they wanted it. I mean what could Jim say if one of these guys approached him in a bar one night and told him that he had seen him that day that he had sucked a guys dick. All the guy would have to do is threaten to start telling the story around and Jim was exposed as a pervert someone not to be trusted with children. He would have to give up another blowjob or face certain ruin.

These thoughts had not crossed Jim's mind today though, today he was free, and today he was thrilling to total exposure total freedom. He was serving up the best and hottest blowjob he had ever delivered. He was wallowing in the nastiness of sucking this stranger in front of all these man, his dick inside his pants was hard and felt so tight against his shorts.

Jamie saw Jim as he reached his hand down to his cock to rearrange it, he pulled the mans head up off of his dick,

"Come between my legs and take out your dick and play with it while you suck me. I want us both to cum together if we can. If you cum first, don't stop sucking until I cum. OK?"

Jim had gotten up and was now kneeling down between Jamie's widespread legs. His eyes make a circuit of the circle of men watching him as he performed for this man. They would all know things about him that his own mother and father could never know. What kind of power did that knowledge represent? It was an idle question that just popped into his head as he reached inside his pants to withdraw his own hard dick. He avoided looking at the men surrounding him as he started to stroke his cock at the same time as he lowered his face onto this mans dick. This was far worst then anything he had ever imagined and here he was with a hard dick while it was happening. God, he prayed nobody would ever find out about this. Yet he was glad to get to for once live in the fast lane and do something risky and kinky. He might never do anything like this again but at least he would always have the memory of how it felt. That was worth some risk.

Even thought he had about beat himself to death already today, Jamie felt the cum starting to rise up in him again. He didn't say anything to Jim but he might have started to rise up to meet his face on the down stroke. Jamie was the pitcher and Jim was the catcher that day. Jamie shot his weak load deep into that hot mouth and Jim sucked like a champion. It was over as quick as it began, that's what Jamie liked about these places, you can get what you want and then leave. As he zipped his pants he noticed that Jim was wiping up a mess of his own, he had cum with Jamie as soon as he tasted the boy hot juices. Jamie stood up and turned to the still kneeling Jim.

"Thanks man, that was great Jim, thanks a lot." As he spoke these words he was turning to leave. He still had to get to James and back to the truckstop before he ran out of time.

As he climbed into his new car he thought that was five times that he had cum already today. His cock was still semi-erect or maybe it was just swollen Jamie was not sure.