Evolution Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over everything else though hung the presence of Raymond. They both were kissing each other but they both were tasting and exchanging Raymond's cum. She held him in her ass because it was Raymond's ass, it did what Raymond said. Jamie fucked up into her because he was a slut and wanted all the sex he could get. He had no defense.

Jamie was totally amazed when he felt the stirrings in his dick. Even thought he thought that Molly was the sexiest woman he had ever known, he hadn't believed anything could get his dick hard again.

Molly knew that her life from here on out was going to be two things, intense and short. That was OK; she had made all the choices that had brought her to this. It was nobody's fault but her own, she had made this bed, now she would sleep in it. She rode this boys hard dick, this friend of her little brothers, planted sweet kisses on his face and pretended that it was a man she loved. She had her eyes closed and was feeling just a little dreamy but she also felt her high had left her. She was going to need another couple more Quaaludes soon. She hadn't heard the men when they came back over to where she still rode the boy tied to the chair. They gather around her and watched the beautiful young redhead as she fucked in a dreamy slow tempo, seeming to sway as she bent her head into the kisses she was giving, never stopping the slow fucking as she did. The men talked as they smoked and drank their coffee, Molly and Jamie was just a floorshow they could watch.

Molly wasn't sure if it was the drugs wearing off or if her ass was getting dry but it was beginning to hurt. She had hoped that the night was about over, she was fucked out, but she wasn't the one calling the shots. She knew that she would fuck all night long if Raymond wanted her to, with that in mind she parted from the kiss, sat erect on Jamie's cock and asked, "Raymond, baby, could you give your girl a little slickem on her ass, it feels dry and I'm getting sore"?

"Bitch! Who the hell you think you are to start telling me what to do. You just keep working that cunt and ass. I'll worry about how sore you get or not." Raymond was pissed that she would ask like that; at the same time he knew that he should have thought of it himself. You got to take care of your equipment whether you are a contractor or a pimp. "Yeah, girl, you just keep that slutty ass of yours working on that dick, I'll get you some oil" Raymond went back into the one of the back rooms and came back with a small blue bottle. He held it out for the girl to dip her fingers in.

Molly got a gob of the Vaseline type substance and rubbed it on Jamie's cock, letting his cock carry it deep into her asshole.

"Now then bitch, I don't remember telling you that you could talk." He stopped and looked around the room, "Do any of you remember me telling this bitch that she could talk any fucking time she felt like it?"

Molly didn't like the way Raymond was handling this, but her ass did feel better as the lube worked its way into her. Jamie was sliding painlessly into her ass now and slipping painlessly out when she rose up on him. But now there was another feeling starting to make itself known, when the cock was deep inside everything was fine but when she fucked her ass up on it she felt a burning on her cunt lips, it seemed to be getting worst with each stroke.

Jamie felt the difference too, a coolness when he was inside and a burning as the air hit his wet cock outside her cunt. It concentrated his attention on his cock, focusing his thoughts on the fucking that this girl was giving to him.

Molly was going crazy now as Jamie's cock aggravated the burning on her pussy lips as it passed in and out. She was unable to keep quite even though Raymond had just scolded her for talking. "Oh God baby, do something. Baby I am going crazy here, I'm burning up. Help me!" She was begging but she didn't stop fucking.

Raymond was pleased. He decided to play a little with her while she was so distracted by her burning cunt.

"Bitch stop!" It was a command that brought Molly to a standstill. She looked to Raymond as the burn started to intensify.

"Bitch, I want you to turn yur ass round on that little white dick you got up yur ass. Don't you let that fucking cock slip outa yur ass" Raymond thought that it was an impossible task for the girl to accomplish, he didn't see how she could do it.

The three other blacks stood with their hard to semi-hard cocks in their hands as they watched this white cum slut try to do what Raymond had told her to do.

Molly knew that she might be in trouble here and knew that Raymond would start to use his belt again if she took to long before she started to do whatever she was going to try. The first thing that she did was to start to flex her ass muscles just a little bit; she didn't want to squirt the thing out. The shit that was burning her cunt had brought Jamie's dick back to life and it was hard and big in her ass. She put her hands behind her hips and reached down below her own ass to grab under Jamie's legs. She slowly leaned back, arching her back letting her head hang down toward Jamie's feet. This maneuver pushed her ass hard against Jamie. Molly then took a chance and picked her right leg up, she straightened it out as she let her other leg bend setting her ass down harder onto Jamie's hard cock driving him deeper then he had been so far. Molly balanced her ass on the cock while she ran her hands up her leg to her ankle. She pulled her leg with her hands between her and Jamie's face forcing her asshole to twist on Jamie's cock. She let her leg drop, now she was sitting crossways on Jamie's lap with him still inside of her. It was easy to crab walk the rest of the way around until she was sitting facing the same way that Jamie was, his dick still held securely in her ass. Molly looked up to Raymond's face and said, "Yes sir. Now can you please help me?"

Bitch really pulled that off nicely, Raymond had to admit to himself, she was one limber bitch. Raymond stepped up to the girls face and inserted his stiffening dick for her to suck. He motioned for his friend on the left to take the white boys mouth and fuck him at the same time. "Lets fuck these crackers good. Leon is yur cock hard?" Raymond asked.

"You god damned right it's hard" Leon replied.

"Then git your ass in gear and git around here and put it in her pussy"

Leon hastened to do as he had been told, he had to hunker down on his knees to get his cock to line up with the bitch's pussy, he pushed the head in. It was very tight, he could feel the other cock, the white boys cock was still in her ass. Leon started to press into this pussy with his ten-inch cock.

Raymond watched the cock as it disappeared into the slut's pussy. He felt her panic in the way she was sucking on his cock.

"Look at me bitch" Raymond grabbed a handful of Molly's red hair and pulled her face up to face him. Jamie had cut his eyes up to Raymond's face at the command also.

Raymond looked down into that beautiful face stabbed by his cock. Her green eyes were glowing with the light of a panicky fear. Her red lips still held the large cock that he was feeding her. She was a sexual wreck; a woman on the brink of being used up Leon was making her move up and down with his hard strokes into her cunt. He knew that the white boy was still in there and if Raymond were any judge of events it would seem the whitey's cock was growing too. Molly's had a wild-eyed look on her face as she was filled in every hole, and her ass was on fire now. She tried to hold Raymond's gaze but she had to close her eyes with her first orgasm, she felt another right on its heels. Raymond was smiling as he watched his new slut earn her wings. He pushed deeper into her throat as he thought of all the money this whore gonna make for him, not to mention all the things that she would do for him and his friends. Yeah, this is one fine whore he got here. He shoved his cock in as far as it would go and let it lay there. She watched him as he watched her. Molly started to spasm uncontrollably slamming her self back onto both the cocks inside her body. Her eyes wide with fear, pain, and yes, lust. She watched as Raymond watched her suffering and yet she couldn't stop climaxing, she was truly going crazy fucking herself on two cocks and sucking this monster cock in her mouth. She came again and would have wailed if her mouth hadn't been stuffed with cock. She couldn't breathe, she couldn't stop sucking either, it was almost like a reflex action. Her body went into over load all her orifices sucking like they were trying to breath the air that her throat couldn't pass. As she passed out she made three cocks cum with her unconsouis convulsions.

Raymond had shown surprising gentleness in the way he had carried the slow breathing girl out to his car, laying her down on the back seat still naked but with a blanket wrapped around her. He came back into the house and got some warm water and a couple of washrags as he passed he stopped and watched Jamie as he twitched and squirmed on the chair. His cock on fire and his hands tied so that he couldn't do anything about it. He left the boy to suffer while he went out to tend to his whore.

Jamie was still tied to the chair still naked, his dick was still swollen and red it didn't look like it was burnt but it felt as thought it was on fire. To Jamie's horror the pain and sensation was bringing his dick back to life again. What kind of slut must he be to react this way to so many types of stimulation? His cock draped itself across his leg dripping cum, coated with shitty juices from Molly's ass. But as he watched it began to stretch itself down his leg. His face was covered with sweat and cum mixed with his own spit and slobber as well as Molly's. He was a sexual wreck, but he was getting hard again in spite of himself.

Raymond spoke. "Hey there white boy, you turned out to be a pretty fair cocksucker, if I had the time I might break in that cherry ass for you. But I gotta get my bitch and go home."

"Where you going with Molly?" Jamie asked. "Ain't she done enough for you? Can't you let her have a little of her life back?"

Raymond considered these questions for a moment and then walked around behind Jamie. "Me and you gonna have a problem over this bitch here?" he asked. "I can see that I need a little sumtin to protect my ass from you don't I? Leon you and Otis get your asses back in here, bring that instant camera with you and a couple of packs of the film."

As Raymond spoke these words he was unzipping his pants, pulling his big soft cock out

"Leon, cut the cracker loose and get him on his knees in front of me."

Leon hastened to obey his friend and soon had Jamie untied and helped him to walk over in front of Raymond where he kneeled down on his knees.

"Otis, I want you to take a picture of this white boy with Leon's cock in his mouth".

Leon protested, "Damn I so sore now that I don't think I can get it up again"

"That's the white boys problem, not yours Leon, "Raymond said. "If he can't get your dick hard, why should I give a good rats fuck about his dick burning."

Leon stepped up beside Jamie, the boy turned to the cock hanging before his face, and he took it in his hands and fed it into his mouth. He started to suck.

Otis was dancing around them snapping photos. A bright flash of light and then the sounds of the machine spitting out the picture still wet and black with no image on it yet. He would lay one on the table and hurry to take another one.

Raymond stood where his dick was visible next to Jamie's head; He called to his third friend.

"Amos, git yur ass in here, I needs you again for a minute."

Amos came back inside the trailer and watched to see what was happening. The white boy was still sucking cock, it seemed he just couldn't get enough.

Raymond saw him and told him that he wanted some photos of white boy sucking on several cocks. He wanted shit that was so bad that he boy would never want to bring this day up again because these photos might be revealed.

When Jamie had sucked Leon's dead cock back to life. The black man started to face fuck him again. Jamie squeezed his ass together and tried to ignore the burn on his own cock as he serviced the black one in his mouth. After a few minutes Leon shouted that he was about to cum. Raymond told him to pull out and cum on the cracker's face for the camera. He did and Jamie soon had cum dripping from his eyebrows and nose.

Leon took the camera and Otis took his place with his dick hanging in Jamie's face. Jamie started to suck.

Soon all the men had been sucked again except for Raymond who stood with his dick still outside of his pants. He motioned for Jamie to come before him. When Jamie was in position waiting for his last dick to suck, he looked up at the black man.

Raymond looked down on the kneeling white boy, he held his dick in his hand. Pointing it at the boys face, he released a thick yellow stream of piss.

"Open up that slut mouth bitch!" he yelled. Leon was there with the flash going off until Raymond ran dry.

Jamie had opened his mouth and now had the taste of cum washed away with the bitter taste of piss. Raymond looked at him sitting in a puddle of piss, cum all over his face, his dick hard. What a cunt. No wonder we were losing wars these days, if our paratroopers were faggot cocksuckers what would a regular solider be?

"Boy, this is your lucky day, you got some pussy and you got some cock. Now you gonna get to leave here alive. That's what you should do leave here and forget this girl, she's mine, by her own decision she is mine. She's mine because I give her the drugs that she wants and the sex that she wants. She's mine cause I want the money she will make for me." He cast a cold look at Jamie. "Don't fuck with what's mine."

It was the last words he had to say, he turned and walked out the door.

As Leon left he tossed Jamie a photo, "I got plenty, here's one for your scrapbook."

Jamie sat there for a few minutes, he had a hard time believing that he had actually did everything that he had done today. His eyes found the photo, his hand reached out and got it. He walked into the kitchen and burned the picture of him sucking three nigger cocks on the stove. He washed his poor cock and where the stuff had ran down to his ass, He had no clothes to wear There didn't seem to be anything he could use, and then he remembered the bathrobe. He found it behind the door in the bathroom and wrapped it around him. It was dark when he stepped outside, so he walked to the road and followed it down to the next driveway where he found his car. He got in the car and just sat there in the dark.