Evolution Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!, asshole, I'll talking to you."

Jamie felt a sharp poke to his back as he heard the words. He slowly turned in the seat to face the guy in the passenger seat. The guy he had been told was a bank robber.

"What's your story asshole", Bank Robber glared at him, daring him not to answer with his intense look of impending violence. It wasn't a question, it was a demand.

What was his story? He heard himself speaking, telling them his name and that he had only been arrested over a reckless driving rap.

"Are you telling us that you never met this asshole buddy of yours before last night"? Bank Robber cast a meaningful look at the driver, and continued the questioning. "You telling me that you don't know anything about what is going on here?"

Jamie nodded his head.

The driver reached across and raised Jamie's face to look into his hard eyes. "Tell me again while I can see your eyes," He ordered.

Jamie looked him in the eye and repeated. "I don't know nothing about what is happening, I only met Danny a few hours ago."

Bank Robber seemed to be thinking about this, you could see the wheels turning in his mind but his hard eyes never left Jamie's. "We'll see about that bitch," his hand reaching out to grab a handful of the boy's hair he pulled his face towards him "take off your clothes, every fucking stitch of them. I want to know for goddamn sure you ain't wearing a wire."

What the fuck was happening now. Jamie was both excited and a little frightened by this. He was too slow, and the driver hit him a backhanded blow to the side of his head. He saw stars. The driver's voice seared it way to his brain with his sharp command.

"Strip now you fucking faggot or I 'am going to rip your fucking face off"

Jamie's hands went to the buttons on his shirt but he was too slow, Bank robber ripped the shirt from his body. The driver had reached over the seat and was pulling his shoes from his feet, he then grabbed his pants legs and in one hard pull jerked them down the boy's legs.

"Get your feet out of them pants and lose the underwear bitch".

When Jamie didn't move they both started in on him at the same time. There was nothing he could do to stop them as they penned him against the rear seat and tore and ripped his clothes until was naked again, wearing only one of his shoes Satisfied that he wasn't wearing a wire, bank robber started to go through his pockets leaving the boy under the thoughtful gaze of the driver.

His eyes ran up and down the young body like he was looking at a woman or girl. His hand reached out and started to rub against Jamie's upper leg. He tried to ignore the hand but it was very unnerving having a total stranger take control of his body that way. The driver's hand started to reach into the inside of Jamie's legs and soon ran up to his crotch where he found his hard dick.

"Well, well, well, what have we got here". The hand that held the my dick pulled hard forcing the boy to turn over on to his back." Jim, I think we got us a hot piece of young chicken here."

Jamie tried to regain some control and reached for the hand to tear it away form his dick, but he quickly slapped he across the face, stunning me for an instant. That was all the time he needed to switch his grip from my hard dick to my soft and yielding balls. The pain was staggering as he squeezed my balls without mercy.

"Listen to me bitch. I know a jailhouse slut when I see one and I am looking at one now.

Here's the way this works, when I say shit, you shit. When I say suck, you suck. When I say swallow, you better swallow every drop." His hand squeezed ever harder making the faggot paratrooper cry out in pain. "Now tell me what you are."

The pain was so great that he could hardly speak but he managed to tell him that he was just a friend to Danny that he was not a cop, that he didn't care about anything but getting back this job on a tugboat that night. The driver had no desire to hear this from him, his left hand was free and he used it to slap him across the face and then backhand him so fast that it seemed like one blow. He was so stunned that he was speechless. He slapped him again and asked.

"What are you?" The driver squeezes harder and asked again.

"What are you?"

Jamie heard the question he gathered his senses, he started to answer, to tell him again that he was no threat to him or his friend. Before he could force the words from his mouth he heard a soft reply spoken from out side the car.

"He's mine, and I want to know what the hell you think you are doing to my friend?" It was Danny and the surprise was complete. The driver let go of the naked boy and Jamie drew back sitting up in the seat leaning back against the cushion as far as he could get from the driver. Suddenly the driver seemed to be coming at him but he stopped when he hit against the seat back. Danny was right up against his face, a gun in his hand was pushing against his cheekbone.

The driver had a bloody slash across his forehead, blood was dripping down the barrel of the gun held at his head. Blood ran down his face and now Jamie saw blood was spattered all over his own body and face as well as the inside of the car.

The driver was alive but he was fading to black from the force of the blow to his head. He slumped down against the door. He was no threat anymore. Danny now held the gun steady and it pointed directly at bank robber. "I want you to get out of the car"

Bank robber could hardly believe what was happening to him. "What the fuck you mean, get out of the car? This fucking car is mine" there was rage in his voice but Jamie also thought that he was a little less sure of himself. He was watching his driver/friend bleed, there was a growing puddle of blood on the seat. He watched it as it ran toward him slowly but relentlessly. He licked his lips and started to say something but Danny cut him off.

"I said get out of the car, If you don't do it right fucking now I am going to strip you like you did my friend. Now get the fuck out of the car. Now. " The gun served as punctuation as it jerked and pointed at the bank robber. The man that Jamie knew only as bank robber saw that there was no use in saying anything. He opened his door and stepped outside to stand by his door.

Danny opened the driver's door and drug the slumping body of the driver out onto the alley. He then reached into the back seat and threw bank robbers prison uniform out onto the grass side the road. Danny reached in the rear window and handed Jamie the gun. "If this asshole does anything that looks like a threat to us kill him."

With that said Danny went about the business of stashing the four big trash bags in the trunk. He kept the gun pointed at bank robber until he felt the car shake with the force of Danny slamming the trunk lid closed. He returned to the front seat where he took the gun back from Jamie. Without a word spoken, Danny cranked up and they drove away.

Jamie watched as bank robber started to drag his friend the driver into the bushes. His jailbreak plans had really went to shit when his friend started to fuck with Danny's friend. He now realized that he had made the classic mistake of underestimating a man. Bank Robber knew now that he should not have fucked with Danny or people that Danny cared about. He had learned an expensive lesson; he could be paying for this mistake for years if he wasn't careful. Jamie had an uneasy feeling that maybe he was underestimating Danny too. It was for damn sure that he was in over his head with these people; they were definitely playing for keeps.

"Are you alright"? Danny asked him

"Yes, they just scared me more then anything," Jamie almost smiled, almost, "and they smashed my balls into jelly. "

Danny was looking at him and he was reminded of his nakedness once more. He started to look for his clothes but the only thing left was his other shoe. They were gone, thrown out along with the prison uniform of the bank robber.

Danny smiled at him." I like you that way a lot better, get your ass over here into the front seat" Jamie hurried to obey him and slide his body over the seat to sit beside the door.

"No, no, I want you to lay with your head on my lap like you were doing before" Danny was not smiling now. Jamie felt that he was slipping down that slope again, that he might never get back up but it seemed that he had no choice. Thinking that this is how Molly got started on her path he did as Danny asked him to do.

As he settled into his new position Danny's hand was placed on his hip. His naked hip now had a mans hand resting on it and his fingers were straying down over his butt cheek. He started to pull away from that hand but Danny told him to stay where he was. Jamie lay as still as he could and watched the shape of Danny's dick as it began to grow down his leg as he drove. One hand on the wheel and one hand on Jamie's ass Danny drove them to an old dirt road where he found a deserted old house. He turned into the yard and then drove around behind the house and turned the car off.

"Stay just the way you are", His hand left the boy's hip and went to his pants. His knuckles brushing against Jamie's face he used both of his hands to unzip his pants and pull them down to his knees. He wore no underwear and now his dick was hard and waving inches before the soldier's face, as he lay naked with his head in Danny's lap.

" Now you remember what you were doing so nicely to my thumb? Well I think that you know what to do. I want you to keep doing it until I tell you to stop. Now suck my dick bitch"!

At this point Jamie was sporting a hard-on that was hard to hide. At this point he was already helpless and naked in a stolen car with the law looking for him as a dangerous escapee. He was truly fucked, but this man had save his life. He opened his mouth and let Danny's dick slide inside. He started to suck his dick like he had sucked his thumb. Like he had sucked the niggers last night in the trailer, like he had sucked his friends James and Simon, Jamie started to suck like the slut he had become.

Danny started the car and they were rolling again. Jamie couldn't see where they were going he couldn't hear anything but the radio playing country songs. He just lay in Danny's lap and sucked on his dick like it was the best thing in the world. It was. He had just discovered why those men had been willing to pay him to do this. He loved the taste, the feel, and the nastiness of it. He loved being used this way by a man, a strong man.

He had sucked for a good while before he heard Danny tell him to swallow every drop. He knew he was going to cum and Jamie wanted it now. He wanted to suck him dry. It still took him by surprise the way it squirted deep into his throat. He swallowed as fast as he could but it just kept cumming he sucked and sucked and swallowed until he had got it all.

Jamie raised his head to tell Danny how good his cum tasted but Danny put his hand behind his head and pushed him back onto his cock.

"I told you to suck until I told you to stop bitch, now get that mouth back onto my dick and don't you stop again, if you know what is good for you."

Jamie went back into suck mode working his mouth up and down his shaft as he drove.

"Bitch, You better take it easy on me you know that I just came. My dick is very sensitive right now so I want you to lay still and gently rub your tongue along my shaft and softly suck around the head only. As I get back to normal you can get back in to slut speed and drive it to the finish again. After each time I cum I want you to let it rest and take a break, just keep it in your hot little mouth and let me feel your tongue do its work."

Jamie didn't know how long this went on, his mouth was very sore and his lips were feeling raw. His jaw ached from being held opened so wide for so long. Finally he heard Danny tell him to get up and let it rest for a while.

Jamie sat up and looked around to see if he could determine where they might be. They were on a back road made of red clay; surrounded by rows of pine trees for as far as you could see in both directions. Danny was giving Jamie a hard look. He began to wonder what he had did wrong. He had only done what Danny had told him to do.

"Bitch, you better get you ass into gear." Danny was pissed, Jamie could tell by his tone and manner but why? What had he done?

"Get you ass back over here and pull my pants up and buckle my belt. Put my shit back together over here until the next time I let you suck it."

The newborn slut was actually relieved that it was only that little thing that he had did wrong, that was easily fixed. He reached across Danny's body and got his pants, a hand on each side. When Danny raised his ass off the seat so Jamie could pull up his pants, his semi-erect cock was right in the boys face. Without even thinking about it he kissed it on the head and gave it a deep suck into his mouth.

"Let it rest bitch. I'll tell you when I want your mouth on my dick. For now I don't want you to do anything but what I tell you, when I tell you, for as long as I tell you and with whomever I tell you. You got that bitch?" Danny's eyes burned into Jamie's'.

He nodded his head, basically accepting his new role without protest. Jamie wondered if Danny had heard the bank robber's driver when he had told him almost the same words. It seemed that most masters wanted the same thing from their slaves.

Jamie remembered what a prude he had been with Phillip. How Phillip had always let him decide if he wanted to do something or not. How he had used that kindness to deny Phillip the pleasures of his body. Now he was swallowing these fuckers cum like it is going out of style. What the fuck kind of game was he playing here. This guy could hurt him as easily as he had the driver back there. Jamie had no doubt that he would have shot bank robber if he had tried anything.

The thing that really worried Jamie was that his dick was hard just from thinking about what was happening to him. He remembered the look of fear and excitement in Molly's eyes as she had served her black master last night. He more fully understood what had been going through her mind today.

Danny pulled the car out of sight down a fire lane got out and walked to the back and opened the trunk. Feeling pretty safe about how remote their location was Jamie jumped from the car too, unconcerned about his lack of clothes. Danny had found a map in the trunk and was unfolding it across the hood of the car when Jamie walked up to stand beside him.

"We have a problem my new found friend, it seems that I am lost" Danny went on to explain that he had kept to the back roads, mostly unpaved dirt roads and many of them were not marked on the maps. "I thought that I was in this area" he ran his finger in a circle that was located just north of Jackson and a little west of the center of the state.

Jamie's eyes ran over the map looking for something that he could use to help locate them. His eyes found the city of Greenville the town that Phillip had gone to file the papers. He asked Danny if he knew what time it was and he told the naked boy he thought that it was about four maybe five in the afternoon. Phillip would be thinking that he had fucked him over, took the car and ran off.

Jamie had really mistreated Phillip; a man who had always did only nice things for Jamie. He was heartbroken over how bad it must seem to him, how it would look to him like Jamie had fucked him over. Used him and then betrayed him.

Phillip would be getting ready to shove off in a few hours. Jamie decided that he, at the very least, owed Philip a phone call to let him know what was what. He wanted to tell him that he had not stole the car and that he would be there to take the next trip with him, if he still wanted him to.

"Danny, I got to get to a phone," Jamie said and then he continued, "I have to call my friend Phillip and tell him that I didn't steal his car and that I will take the job that he has offered me"

Danny looked up from the map and asked the boy "Was the car in his name?"

Jamie had to think for a minute, "It must be because it had plates on it and they have to be in somebody's name don't they?"

Danny nodded his head and told him, "Cops will already have tracked him down and told him the tale of your and my escape"

he paused then went on

"they'll be watching his place and they will have a tap on his line by now waiting for you to call. He's too hot to touch right now."

What he said made sense but Jamie still owed him a call or something, he had to let him know that he had not planned this to happen this way.

The sun was low enough in the sky that you could tell where west was, "do you remember any roads that we have crossed?" Jamie raised his eyes from the map and looked at Danny "any numbers that you can recall?"

Danny seemed to be thinking about what he might have seen, after a moment he said "there was a road that I thought was going to be an interstate highway, it crossed over us on a bridge but there was no way to get on it from where we were at. There had been a fence and a high bank the bank was too steep to climb with this heavy ass old wreck"

"How far back was this ", Jamie asked.

"Bout six or seven miles I guess, no more I don't think",

"I think that was the Natchez Trace," Jamie said. " It is a federal highway that is built on the same route that the pioneers took when they were walking up and down the country back in the old days. It is a controlled access highway and you can only get on from certain roads. This is it here,"

his finger traced a red line that went across the state to end just above Natchez Miss. Jamie had stretched himself across the hood in an effort to trace the line with his finger. He felt Danny push against his ass with his body as his hands reached over Jamie to hold the boys hands out over his head. The car was warm against his skin as he lay across the hood letting Danny play like he was butt fucking him. Jamie realized that he was not playing when he heard his zipper being unzipped. He spun around and confronted him.

"I ain't no queer and I ain't gonna let you put your dick up my ass".

He felt that he was very close to losing his balance and falling headlong down that slippery slope into being something beyond just a simple queer, Jamie was afraid that he was turning into what Molly was. He had watched this same play just last night only tonight, he would be playing Molly's role and Danny would be Raymond.

Danny just gave him that knowing smile of his and put his hand out to touch the side of Jamie's face. The naked boy had no way to hide his cock from this man, so when he started to fuck into his mouth again with his thumb, he could watch the sluts dick get hard. Jamie knew what was expected of him and opened his mouth to him, accepting the make-believe-dick deep into his throat.

"There, there, now you sound so much better." Danny moved his thumb around in the boy's mouth almost making him gag.

" I want to hear slurping sounds when you are sucking my thumb or my dick. I want you to think how lucky you are to have my dick."

As he talked his thumb continued to rape Jamie's mouth bringing water to his eyes, it was very uncomfortable and the boy wished that he would stop, but he said nothing and he stood before him until he pulled his thumb from his lips allowing the boy to breathe freely again.

Jamie's relief was short lived as Danny told him to drop to his knees and suck his dick. The slut willingly complied with this command and soon he was devotedly sucking him off once more. Danny's fingers found his nipples and played roughly with them, pulling and twisting them cruelly.

Jamie was surprised at how hard his dick was as he did this to him and he felt that he could feel his own cum rising in him, though he had not touched his dick. Jamie took his dick into his own hand and started to stroke it in time with Danny's thrusts into his mouth.