Evolution Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get your hands off that little clit stick of yours and put them around my ass. Pull my dick into your little whore's mouth with both hands. That's right slut," He said as Jamie let his hard dick go unattended and started to pull Danny's body into his face with each of his strokes.

He was so hot and he needed to cum so bad. He had been doing such sexy and nasty things for Danny for most of a day now and he needed some sort of release for himself. Danny didn't seem to notice his needs at all, he just stood before him, and looked down on the boys short hair as he face fucked himself for his pleasure.

"I once had a bitch when I was in Fla that loved to suck dick, but she was not as good at it as you are. You are a natural born cocksucker, a born slut if I have ever seen one. I am going to take you everyway that you can be taken. I am going to make you beg me to fuck your sweet ass. When I pull my dick out you are going to turn around and suck it clean for me. You will learn to go to strangers and suck their dicks if I tell you too. You are mine fuck toy now and you will do as I tell you to do or I will beat the shit out of you and then you will do as I tell you to do."

His words were empathized by his dick pushing harder into his throat. Yesterday morning Jamie would have panicked if this had happened to him but tonight it was old hat. He had learned to breathe shallow through his nose and he could get enough air that he could make it, even when you are deep-throating a big cock.

That's when Danny raised the stakes, his hand reached down and held Jamie's nose pinching his nostrils closed.

"Don't even think about moving your hands slut, just keep sucking until you can't suck anymore."

Jamie was in a panic and started to squirm a bit on his knees, he wanted so bad to tear his face from this crotch and take a deep breath but he stayed glued to his dick like a leach sucking for all that he was worth. As he panicked he started to pound Danny's dick into his face, driving it harder and harder into his poor throat.

He had to make his master cum before he died. He didn't want to die like this, choking on some guys cock. His life had to mean more then just a climax and a cheap thrill.

Jamie was on the point of passing out when he felt the cum erupting into his mouth and he felt it slide down his throat. He swallowed as best as he could and kept sucking even as the light faded from his eyes and he started to slip into darkness.

Jamie didn't remember when Danny had pulled his dick from his mouth. When his senses came back to him he was laying on the ground with a great amount of cum on his chest and belly. His dick still had a steady stream of cum oozing from it. He didn't remember cumming, he must have passed out.

Jamie felt very fulfilled and satisfied, maybe even a little proud of what he had done. Danny saw his expression and smiled at him.

"Yeah, I have seen a lot of jail house sluts but you are the best so far. I got a lot to teach you but you are going to work out just fine."