Evolution of a Dominant Ch. 02

Story Info
Zak's journey continues.
8.4k words
4.68
16.3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zak and Amelia enjoyed their continued teenage experimentation; albeit most of it restricted by the confines of a car. However, one night Amelia's parents were gone for the evening and Amelia invited Zak over.

All summer Zak had been training in preparation for his upcoming college soccer season. He was in the best shape of his life. He was stronger and his "motor" seemed to last forever. With this fitness came an even higher level of confidence.

Amelia sensed a change in Zak. He was always sure of himself. But now he was tuned into her feelings and doing the subtle things that she loved. A firm hand on her lower back as he guided her through a crowd. Asking her to bend over and stay bent over for an extra second when she would pick the ball out of the hole at mini-golf. While waiting in line at the grocery store, he would run his hand up the back of her scalp and give her hair a quick strong tug. He paid for everything and thanked her for her company. He was witty without being negative or sarcastic. Small and seemingly minor things to an outsider but these were pure gold to Amelia.

When she called Zak, she knew that there would be nothing subtle about this evening. They both had been waiting for a chance to express themselves sexually. She saw his headlights pulling into the driveway and met him at the door with a big hug and deep kiss. Zak closed the door and smiled at her. It was a mischevious grin. She was in for it. And she couldn't wait.

"Hey beautiful. Strip," Zak ordered. Amelia quickly removed her tank top, lace bra, tight shorts and a simple white cotton thong. Zak pointed to the bedroom and playfully slapped her tight ass as he followed behind her up the stairs. Amelia intentionally slowed down so he could get a smack each time she took a step. They were in her bedroom less than a minute after he arrived.

"Get in the bed on your back sweetheart," Zak said. As she settled in, Zak put her arms above her head. Amelia's bed had slats in the headboard and Zak placed her hands between the slats and tenderly wrapped her fingers around them. "These hands don't move unless I say so. Understand?" said Zak. Amelia simply nodded. Zak then reached down spreading her legs wide and slightly bending them at the knees.

Zak moved to the base of the bed. As he stripped, he devoured Amelia's full young firm breasts, erect nipples and already glistening pussy with his eyes. She was ripe and ready. He burned the sight of her into the hard drive of his mind.

Normally Zak enjoyed foreplay. But this time he was taking what he wanted. He climbed between Amelia's legs, grabbed her calves and doubled Amelia's athletic and limber body over so that her ankles were now by her ears. He then slid his arms down her calves to the backsides of her knees and placed his hands on the bed using his biceps to pin her legs.

Zak raised into a push up position with his hard-on poised directly above her stretched, moist and fully exposed pussy. Amelia expected Zak to slam hard into her but he surprised her by entering slowly. Zak methodically drilled his first stoke as deep as he could go eliciting small sexual sounds from Amelia. They usually had sex in the cramped quarters of the car which restricted both of them. There were no such confines on the bed and Zak wanted savor each moment.

Zak began to increase the pace. From one stoke every five seconds, to one every four seconds, then one every three, once every two, once every second and then finally a strong piston like pace almost as fast and hard as he could go. He was now lifting his full body off the bed and then slamming it, frog style, directly onto her, focusing all his energy on his pelvis area.

As the pace increased, Amelia's body responded. When Zak reached full speed, every thrust resulted in an an explosive mixture of pleasure and friction. In the comfort of her own bed, Amelia let her emotions free. She found her voice. A uniquely loud sexually savage sound emitted from Amelia on every downstroke.

Zak wasn't slowing down and Amelia's release was imminent. As Zak was in an upstroke, Amelia practically screamed, "Can I cum?" Zak responded by slamming her pinned body with an even stronger hip motion eliciting another almost orgasmic scream. "Please let me cum,"Amelia yelled, She knew he heard him this time but Zak slammed her again. She knew the next one was the one. As Zak raised his pelvis up, he leaned over and whispered quietly in her ear "Cum" and slammed her again holding the down stroke and grinding his pelvis into hers. Amelia's orgasm started at her clit but quickly expanded into the rest of her body causing convulsions which would have been more pronounced had she not been pinned. Rather then slow down, Zak pounded Amelia even harder causing several after shocks. He was taking her to new heights.

Amelia's orgasms were too much for Zak and he felt his own building. He pulled his cock from Amelia's now sopping pussy, released her legs and climbed up to where he was straddling her chest above her breasts. "Bring your hands to me." he said. Amelia released her grip on the headboard and reached towards Zak. He grabbed her wrists and put one arm under each one of his knees. He left enough slack in her arms so she could do what amounted to a crunch.

Amelia's mouth was now inches from Zak's glistening cock. She lifted her head a little and opened her mouth knowing instinctively what he wanted. Instead, Zak reached one hand back between her legs, dipping his middle finger into her pussy and then bringing the finger to her lips so she could taste her own juices. She sucked at his finger hungrily.

Zak then reached both of his hands behind her head lifting it up so it was level with his cock. Once again he began slowly. He was on top of the world. He took another mental picture of her mouth filled with his pussy juice covered cock. Picking up the pace he began to face fuck her.

Amelia's head and mouth were immobilized. So she focused on creating as much pleasure with her tongue each time he entered her mouth. By the sounds he was making, Amelia knew her Zak was close.

He took his hands of the back of her head and grabbed the hair on the top of her head with his left hand. His pulled his cock out of her mouth with his right hand kept it pointed at her face. His load landed first on her right eye, then her hair and then on her lips and chin. He tried to cover her entire face.

Zak released her hair and moved his knees to allow Amelia to free her arms. She reached up and squeezed the last drops from him onto her chest. She smiled with her face still covered. "I don't know why, but I love it when you cum on my face." she said. Zak smiled back. "I do. You love it because you know it pleases me. You love being my slut." And she knew he was right.

Unfortunately, Amelia and Zak didn't last. They continued to see each other but something was missing. Their "break up" was mutual and amicable. They went to lunch near the end of the summer and talked it out. Both intuitively realized that they were a sexual match but they were too young.

Ironically, Amelia and Zak went to the same college and both played soccer. During the freshman training camp Amelia met Zak in his dorm room and they fucked passionately. She told Zak that she would be sexually available to him anytime he wanted for the next 4 years. Zak took advantage of the offer a couple of times, but Amelia got a boyfriend who Zak liked and the sexual relationship quietly ended.

Zak made his way through college with a variety of mediocre vanilla sexual encounters, a couple of pretty hot three ways and an occasional willing soccer groupie. But nothing smoking hot or appropriately submissive.

Zak would use these encounters to hone his sexual skills. In addition to developing his physical abilities, Zak worked on learning the inner workings of a woman's mind.

Zak learned that many women put on strong fronts often using the word "perfect" in describing their socially acceptable relationships. But in their heart of hearts, they didn't want the perfect nice guy. They wanted a man to "man up" and take control of a situation. They wanted a man who would to take them places mentally and physically where they were afraid to go on their own. Zak made an effort to identify these M&M girls (hard shell covering a softer inside). If he could spot these girls and then narrow them even further to those who had a submissive streak, he would have his target demographic.

Zak also focused his physical criteria. He liked a stronger rougher sexual relationship and would nicely but quickly eliminate those who weren't enthusiastically on board. He liked thinner, fit, attractive women. Breast size wasn't important to him. He liked long legs, pretty faces and toned bodies.

Zak was beginning to formulate a dream of how he wanted his life to be and his optimal sexual situation. To reach his dream, Zak knew he was going to need to be financially sound (but not always chasing the next dollar) and strong in mind and body.

As his college days grew to close, Zak had choices. His parents offered to pay for graduate school. They would give him a small stipend through the end of graduate school and then he was 100% on his own. Although they had the financial ability, his parents were not going to spoil him with untempered discretionary funds. Giving Zak a head start by leaving school without debt was the best gift they could give him.

Zak was greatly appreciative of his family and knew that they had given him a gift that few others had. He was not going to waste it. His family had a background in medicine and the law and his grades left him both options. He felt his mind and personality were better suited for law so he decided on law school.

Summer of sex

Zak was accepted to several law schools. He chose a Southern school because the weather was warm and he could be outside almost year round. Zak got an apartment in a large complex near the school. The location was known for housing mostly single people in their 20s. Zak quickly settled into a new life of classes, heavy study and staying fit.

The women in his complex were amazing. Both in number and attractiveness. His confidence, looks, sexual appetite and growing ability to read women were a good match with his surroundings.

The summer after his first year in law school, he slept with ten different women, each seemingly prettier than the next. There was the short haired brunette nursing student who was unbelievably horny but ruined everything when she talked. There was the blonde big breasted flight attendant who came by during her lay overs. There was the restaurant manager who gave great head but also exemplified "the nuttier the sluttier". It was like Zak was at an all you can eat buffet.

Zak also knew that all of these woman were "catch and release". None of them were going to last past the summer. So, he tried new things. For one month, he worked on his technique for find and manipulating the g-spot. By the end of the month, if a girl was a "squirter", Zak was able to ignite the geyser.

He went to a local adult store and bought rope, leather restraints and a few vibrators. He would practice tying different knots while he watched tv. He began tying the summer girls up.

He tied the nurse to the four corners of his bed face up with a pillow under her ass. He took his time. He used his mouth, fingers and cock to get her really worked up. Zak made her beg for an orgasm and then made her cum so many times that she had to beg him to stop.

He tied the flight attendant's hands together in front of her. He put her hair in a ponytail and had her face a mirrored closet door where he had placed a hook at the top. He hooked her hands above her head fucked her hard from behind while forcing her to watch herself in the mirror. He spanked her ass and pulled her ponytail whenever the mood struck him.

In a tribute to Amelia, Zak had the restaurant manager lie on her back and he placed her ankles next to her ears and tied her to the headboard. Instead of immediately fucking her, he used his fingers and then a vibrator to get her close to orgasm. He would bring her to a plateau and then level her off without allowing her to climax. He continued to raise each plateau higher and higher without release. Finally, when she could get no higher, he plunged into her. He wanted to see if she would cum in less than five strokes. She did.

All of these women were interested in Zak. He was different. He didn't drink, smoke or do drugs. He was safe. He was good looking and took care of himself. He was on his way to a professional career. But he also wasn't boring. He had an edge both spiritually and sexually. He could rock their world sexually one minute and then understand their feelings the next.

But Zak learned that while these women were nice and bubbly in a social setting, and were willing to let him explore his sexuality with them, most of them were not very nice people. Most were more set on catching a man who could provide long term financial security rather than exploring their sexual limits. And none of them had the right combination of submissiveness, sexiness and a positive personality.

Near the end of summer Zak's one year lease was up and he rented a condo in a gated complex not far from where he had been staying. It was a little more expensive but Zak had landed a clerkship over the summer which paid more than his stipend and he had saved that money.

Shortly after moving in Zak met Ryan. Ryan lived in one of the condos and Ryan was same age as Zak. Ryan dropped out of his first year in college because his parents couldn't afford it and he wanted to make money. Ryan felt college was overrated and Zak thought he was probably right.

Ryan had spent the last four years in sales traveling throughout the country and he was making good money. The first time they met, Ryan was showing Zak pictures of two girls in a 69 position at a batchelor party in Vegas. Ryan and Zak clicked.

Ryan was also really funny. This was his gift and it served him well in sales. Zak and Ryan hung out together the rest of the summer and became good friends.

Zak got through the second year of law school and landed a good clerkship with a medium size downtown law firm. His sexual appetite hadn't decreased and he still had a few girls he saw on semi-regular basis but nothing serious.

Ryan, on the other hand, was in full on player mode. He had increased his sales was making more money than he could have imagined. And he was using that money to lure hot girls to his house on a regular basis. Ryan introduced Zak to Max. Max was alos in sales. Max was an ex-football player their same age who would walk into a room and all the girls would almost climg over each other trying to get to him.

One night, Ryan, Zak and Max went to a local sports bar in the hottest new part of town. Ryan had been there often and said when there were no big games on television the bar had a nice male to female ratio.

They settled into a small, high table in a corner near the bar. There were a lot of hotties but none that set off Zak's radar. Max went to prowl and Zak decided to play the role of Ryan's wing man for the night.

Not that Ryan needed one. Ryan was "peacocking" with a purple tuxedo jacket with tails made out of sown together Crown Royal bags. He had also brought a backpack full of blow pop lollipops and scratch off lottery tickets. Ryan called it slut bait. Ryan went to the bar and ordered himself a crown and royal and Zak a bottled water. It took him 5 minutes to get back because everyone wanted pictures with the jacket. When he finally got sat back down at the table, Ryan began to pontificate.

"A girl ranks you on a scale of 1 to 10 in the first seven seconds," Ryan said confidently.

"7? Are you sure it isn't 6?" Zak said.

Ryan ignored the sarcasm and kept going. "She also immediately puts you into one of four categories ... I'm going to fuck that guy, I might fuck that guy, I wouldn't fuck that guy but my friend might, and no way I am ever going to fuck that guy."

"Can you get an upgrade? Like airline miles?" Zak asked. . "Sure can," Ryan said. "You can get a two point and one category upgrade if a girl wants to scam you."

Zak was confused. "Scam me?"

"Scam. S. C. A. M. Security. Commitment. Attention. Money." Ryan explained. "Security means you are potential boyfriend material until something better comes along. Commitment means you could be the perfect husband, two kids and white picket fence. Attention is if you are a rock star, athlete or reality show personality that will get her noticed for being with you. Money means you are rich or at least she thinks you are rich."

Ryan turned to Zak. "Let's look at you, for example."

"Do we have to?" Zak said.

"You are an 8 and I might fuck him guy. But you got a little bit of everything in SCAM. The law student thing helps you out. So for a lot of girls you get the upgrade. And then with some girls you get the maximum score with that voodoo thing that you do to some of these broads. They act like they would run through a wall for you."

Ryan took a drink of his Crown and continued.

"Now Max is the 9 and 1/2 I want to fuck him category with almost every warm blooded American female. But god is a fair god. Max isn't horny like you and me. Imagine if he was like us. He would spread his seed far and wide. But all he wants is a blow job. Then he is all good. No fuss, no muss. But you and I, we have to work at it. For you and I, it is a whole production."

On cue Max walked by arm and arm with the shot girl, by far the hottest girl in the place. Zak and Ryan shook their heads.

"Alright, Mister I got it all figured out. What are you?" Zak asked.

Ryan looked up. "Me? I'm a 7 to 7 and 1/2. But I'm the Avis of players. I try harder. ABC. Always be closing. My goal is to get those panties off. Panties are my purchase order. No sale is done until I have the purchase order in hand or no girl is closed until the panties are on the floor. ... Why do you think I learned to cook three and only three really good meals or have country music on my system at home? Some girls love a man to cook for them and some of these country girls melt with that music."

Ryan continued. "But you, Zak, are like a hypnotist. If the right girl gets within 5 feet of you, they get swept into your world. They can't seem to resist you."

Ryan paused and said "You know, I hate cooking and country music. But if it gets me the deal. ...." Ryan suddenly stopped in mid-sentence.

Zak looked to where Ryan was staring and saw what made Ryan stop talking. A slutty looking twenty something blonde who had momentarily separated from her friends was waiting for the bartender to get her a drink. She was eminently fuckable and right in Ryan's wheel house. Ryan would sometimes describe his dates as "You would bang her, but you might not be happy about it."

This was not one of those. She was more of a girl that was hot and in her prime but looked like she had to work hard at it. She had the potential of a drop in looks later in life. Ryan said he would catch these girls at their "52 week high", a stock market reference that seemed to fit.

Ryan walked over and dove right in. He handed Ms. 52 week high a lottery ticket and said something that caused to her laugh. The hook was in.

The night wound down and Max got his blowjob in the parking lot. Zak took Ryan and Ms Right Now home. Ryan invited Zak over saying, "Dude, she will fuck you too." Blondie nodded eagerly. Zak thought about the kind invitation but this was a 2 v. 1 with a girl that didn't fit his criteria and that wasn't what he was after. "Thanks but you two love birds go make some beautiful music." "You sure? She's up for it," said Ryan.