Evolution of a Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
A husband wears his wife's panties and becomes her slut.
4.1k words
4.35
61.7k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer01x
Writer01x
53 Followers

"oh, shit," I thought, as I heard the door open. I quickly pulled on a pair of basketball shorts as my wife's footsteps echoed down the hall. I wondered what she was dong home so early.

"Hey Sweetie," I said cheerfully, as I looked in the dresser for a t-shirt. "What brings you home so early? You feeling ok?"

"Not so good, really, just tired."

Jan is a middle manager at a technology company, and usually works long hours. So for her to show up at one o'clock in the afternoon was very unusual. I work as a freelance writer, so I'm home most of the time.

"I'm just gonna crawl in bed for a short nap, then I'll be fine. Haven't felt great all day."

"Sorry to hear that. Go ahead and rest. I'll be in the office," I said, trying to get out of the bedroom as quickly as possible.

As I spoke, she began to undress, first her sweater, then her stockings and skirt, and finally she unhooked her bra and stepped out of her panties. We always slept naked. She had a great body, long legs, beautiful breasts - not that big, but perfectly shaped with gorgeous nipples - and a great ass. She was about 5'8" tall with long reddish hair and green eyes. Every time I saw her naked I realized how lucky I was.

I was no slouch myself. I had been a swimmer in high school and college, and still worked out. Not a muscle jock, but well built. Almost six feet tall, about 175 pounds, brown hair and brown eyes.

She crawled under the covers and said, "Come on and snuggle for a few minutes before you go back to work."

I hesitated, saying I had a deadline to meet, but that didn't stop her.

"Please, Alex?"

I guess I had no choice, so I crawled in next to her. She put her arm around me and nestled her head on my chest. A few seconds later she ran her hand down my back and over my shorts. She always loved doing that, and she'd tell me what a great ass I had. I began to worry that she'd want to fool around, but figured that she didn't feel well, so I was safe.

Then it happened. Her hand ran down to my thigh and back up under my basketball shorts. She stopped, leaned up on one elbow, and said, " Alex? What's this?"

She had felt the satin panties - hers, of course - that I had been wearing when the front door unexpectedly opened.

"What?" I asked, trying to sound innocent.

"What do you mean, what?" She threw the covers off and tried to slide my shorts down.

"What are you wearing?"

It was no use. She could see that I had on a pair of her panties. She looked at me and smiled.

"Really?" she asked? "Very interesting. Tell me more."

The good news was that she didn't seem upset, just surprised. I decided that I couldn't deny it, so I explained that I just liked the feel and sometimes I would wear her panties around the house. It was nothing, really. I sounded so nervous and guilty.

"Why, you little panty-boy. I wouldn't have guessed. Let's get a better look."

She made me get out of bed and take off my shirt and shorts, then walk around in just the panties. I was embarrassed of course, but I did it.

"I'm sorry. I hope you don't think I'm crazy," I said apologetically. "It's really no big deal." I think I was tring to convince myself as much as her, but I didn't sound so sure.

"Not at all! I like the look, actually. Your ass is even hotter in those. You can be my panty-boy slut!" She laughed and I could see that she already felt better.

She reached out to stroke my ass, then my cock, through the satin. I was getting hard. And I was so relieved that she wasn't angry.

"OK, slut, so here's the deal. When you wear panties, you're my slave, and you'll do whatever I ask. Got it? Agree? Oh, and you'll call me Mistress."

She was clearly intrigued by this new situation, and seemed to be enjoying it.

"Yes Mistress," I replied with a grin. "At your service."

"Very good, slut, you learn quickly. And now I want you to eat my pussy and don't stop until I tell you to," she said with a smile. She was certainly feeling better and had begun to massage her pussy while she spoke.

This, of course, was no punishment at all since I liked nothing more than licking her pussy until she came. I always loved the look on her face as she got closer, eyes closed, head back, lips open slightly. I instantly got down between her legs and started to lick, first the insides of her thighs very slowly, then all around her lips, until my tongue finally touched her clit. As I continued to lick and suck on her, she started breathing more heavily. Her eyes were now closed and I could see that she was gettiing close.

"Now fuck me with your tongue!" she cried, throwing her head back and thrusting her hips forward.

I did, over and over, until she came in waves and waves, her pussy pounding against my face, my tongue furiously shooting in and out of her, her juices flowing over me. I had always loved eating her, but doing it while wearing her panties, the smooth feel of the satin on my cock, made it somehow even better.

So that was the day she found out about my love desire to wear her panties, and the beginning of a whole new experience for both of us. She had not only accepted it, much to my relief, but she had really embraced it.

Every morning, as she was getting ready to leave for work, he would pick out a pair of panties for me to wear that day, sometimes bikinis, sometimes thongs, and even a black sheer g-string that I had bought for her. And she made it clear that when she walked in the door after work, I was to greet her wearing nothing but the panties she had selected. I loved the new routine because I got to wear panties all day, and it was clear that she enjoyed it almost as much as I did.

I would get hard almost immediately when she had me walk around in front of her to show off. When we were home alone on weekends, she would dress normally and have me wear nothing but panties or a thong around the house. Our sex life had always been good, but now it was great. She began to get much more verbal in her Mistress role, telling me explicitly what to do to her, and I loved it all. She was enjoying her new power and I loved being the submissive slut.

One Friday afternoon a couple of weeks later, she called from the office.

"I'll be a bit late," she said. "I'm going shopping on the way home."

"OK, cool. What are you getting?" I asked.

She chuckled. "Oh, you'll see, you little slut."

I didn't know exactly what she was getting, but I assumed it involved panties...and that we would end up having hot sex. I was excited all day as I worked at the computer, stroking my cock from time to time but being sure not to cum. I'd save that for tonight.

She came home at about 6:30, kissed me and said, "Nice thong, you sexy bitch. Now into the bedroom!"

I smiled and followed her, wearing the black satin thong that she had picked out in the morning.

She had a small bag from a lingerie store in the mall. She handed it to me and began to walk back out to the kitchen.

"I'm pouring us some wine. When I get back, you will be wearing what's in here. Do you understand, slut?" she said with a smile.

"Yes, Mistress. Of course." I smiled back, getting hard with anticipation. I could just imagine my face between her legs, and later my cock pounding into her wet cunt, shooting a huge load of ccum inside her.

I expected a new pair of panties, but when I opened the bag I saw that she had gotten me a black lace garter belt, sheer black thigh-high stockings, a deep red satin g-string, and a matching red satin camisole. I couldn't believe it! Panties, sure, but all this? She was clearly raising the stakes.

I hesitated, but she had given me a direct order, and that's the deal we'd made. So I slipped off the thong I had worn all day and started to dress. It took me a while to get the garter belt and stockings figured out, but I finally did. I looked in the mirror and smiled. Pretty hot, I thought to myself. I hope she likes it. Then I slipped on the g-string, which just barely covered my cock and balls, and pulled the camisole over my head then slid it past my shoulders. I adjusted the straps so it came to just above my waist, showing off the garter belt and g-string. All in all, it looked pretty damn good, but I wondered what Jan would think when she saw me fully dressed.

She called down the hall. "Wine is poured, my little slut. I hope you're ready."

"Yes, Mistress, I am," I responded, trying to sound less nervous than I felt. I stood next to the dresser.

She walked in, looked me up and down, and said, "Turn around. Let me see it all."

I did, although I felt very self-conscious.

"You look stunning, you sexy bitch," she said with a smile, as she handed my my wine.

We each took a few sips as she ran her hands over the camisole and g-string, which got me so hard that my cock strained against the satin. She put her glass on teh dresser and started to slowly undress. When she was naked except for a pink lace thong, she walked slowly toward me, put her arms around my neck and kissed me, her tongue instantly finding mine. I was afraid I'd cum before we even started. I put my glass down to free my hands, ran them over her soft ass, and kissed her ears and neck.

"Just one more thing and you'll look perfect," she whispered. "Come into the bathroom."

I followed, and we stood in front of the mirror. She reached into a drawer and took out a red lipstick.

"Now hold still, my panty-boy slut," she said as she applied the lipstick. She blotted it with tissue, then told me to look in the mirror. I did, and as strange as it seemed, I felt even more sexy with bright red lips. She kissed me again.

The feel of my lipstick on her lips was thrilling, so soft and silky. She slowly got down on her knees and began to stroke my cock and balls through the satin. She slid the g-string aside and slipped my hard cock into her mouth. I watched her from above, then in the bathroom mirror, as my cock slid in and out of her mouth. I was enjoying the feel of her lips on my cock as I stroked her hair and started to moan softly.

"My slut looks so good. I want to show her just how happy I am," she said, as she got every inch of my throbbing cock into her mouth. I was sure I'd cum in just a few seconds more, when she stopped sucking, kissed the drop of precum off the tip of my cock, and said, "Not yet slut. We'll save that load for later."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, breathing heavily. I hoped I could wait.

We went back into the bedroom. She lay on the bed, her head propped on on two pillows, and instructed me to walk around the room, showing off my new lingerie. I did, naturally, and I loved the look and feel, watching myself in the mirror. Jan began to fondle her breasts, then slid her right hand down and massaged her pussy.

"Slut, come over herre and remove this thong," she said softly. I could see that she was getting hotter and her breathing was heavier.

I slipped the thong off, feeling the wetness as i did, and placed it on the dresser. She continued to play with herself, alternating her fingers between her cunt and her clit. She looked at me as she played with herself, with both hands now stretching her lips wide open.

"Does my slut want to watch his Mistress cum?" she asked, as three fingers slid inside her.

"Yes, Mistress."

I stood next to the bed as she moved her fingers more rapidly. Her breathing was heavier and she was thrusting her hips in the air. She began to pant and moan, her head thrown back on the pillow.

"Oooh, oooh, Fuck!" she cried, as the orgasm took hold of her. Show me your cock!", she cried, so I pulled it back out of my g-string and started to stroke it. She stared at it as her wet fingers flew into and out of her cunt. She shoved her fingers as far inside her as she could while massaging her clit with her other hand.

"Fuck, fuck, aah, aaaaah!" Her hips thrust forward, her entire body tensed, her eyes closed as the intensity of her orgasm rolled over her. I was ready to cum at any moment, my eyes fixed on the sight of her dripping pussy. I slowed my stroking and tried to hold it off.

She slowly relaxed, breathing more easily, as the orgasm subsided. She smiled and asked if I enjoyed watching that. It was the first time she had let me watch her do it, and I had loved seeing her lose control as it hit her.

"Yes, Mistress. Of course I did," I replied, still slowly stroking my cock.

"Good, because now you're going to have a chance to entertain me," she said. "You like it when I suck your cock, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress, I love it."

"And sometimes I let you cum in my mouth and I swallow your load. You like that too, don't you? I know you do."

"Oh yes, Mistress. I like it very much. Watching you swallow my cum is wonderful."

"Good. I thought so. Now kneel next to me so I can suck your panty-boy cock."

I knealt on the bed, my cock in front of Jan's face. She reached up, stroked it gently, and began to lick and suck it. She stopped and looked up at me.

"When you're ready to cum, here's what you'll do. Take it out of my mouth and jerk off until you shoot every drop of cum on my tits. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." I was ready to do anything she asked at this point.

She resumed sucking slowly but it was only a few seconds later when I had to pull it out of her mouth and shoot my load onto her tits. I stroked it until every drop was squeezed out, looking her in the eye as I did. It was a great orgasm, and left me breathless. It also left a huge load of cum scattered in pools all over her tits and chest.

It was the first time she had ever watched me jerk off, and I could tell by her expression just how much she had enjoyed seeing the cum shoot all over her. I expected her to send me for a wet washcloth and towel, but as I started to turn for the bathroom, she stopped me.

"Oh, that was nice slut," she said. "Now see that last drop of cum dripping off the end of your cock? Wipe it off with your finger and lick it up."

I did as she said, tasting the salty warmth of my cum.

"Good slut," she said. "Now you will lick every drop of your cum off me, and swallow it all. Show me your tongue with every lick so I can see how it looks."

I hesitated for just a second and she commanded, "Lick up the cum, slut!"

I leaned over her and began to lick, showing her my tongue and swallowing as I went. I wasn't sure at first, but I began to enjoy the taste and the sensation of my cum in my mouth. When I had gotten every drop, she reached up and pulled me down onto her, kissing me, probing with her tongue.

"Mmmmm, so nice to share the taste of your cum," she whispered. "You're such a good panty-boy slut. I have plenty more in mind for you."

I had no idea what to expect, but I was ready for anything my Mistress wanted.

The next Saturday afternoon, I went to the gym to work out. Jan was out shopping, and we had planned to stay in and watch a movie. That evening, after we ordered pizza and finished eating, I went up to the office to check my email. When I came back down, Jan was standing in the kitchen wearing only a black thong and a white see-thru babydoll top, in high black heels. Her nipples were hard and they brushed against the sheer fabric.

"Wow, you look great," I said, reaching out and pulling her toward me. I kissed her and ran my hands over her beautiful ass.

"Want to be my panty-boy slut tonight? I have something special planned." She smiled and kissed me again.

"Absolutely!"

"Good," she said, "go change into the things I left out for you, and I'll bring us some wine."

I couldn't wait to see what she had chosen for me to wear. It was always something very sexy. I walked into the bedroom and saw a hot pink g-string, lacy pink thigh-highs and a sheer pink babydoll top. I put them on and checked myself out in the mirror, just as Jan came in with the wine.

"Very nice," she said, "but don't forget the lipstick. Go take care of that please. Pink."

"Yes, Mistress," I said and went into the bathroom where I applied the pink lipstick that she had left on the counter. I could hear the closet door open and close, and wondered what she was doing. When I returned, she was holding a box wrapped in shiny red paper.

"For me?" I asked.

"Yes and no. You'll see. But first, come over here and lick me while I'm enjoying my wine."

She sat on the edge of the bed, legs spread open, holding her wine. I got on my knees before her, leaned forward, and started to lick her through the thong. I could feel her getting wet and I pushed the thong aside to see her gorgeous pussy, hot and wet, in front of my face. My tongue found her hole, then moved up to lick and suck her clit.

She moaned softly between sips of her wine, a slight smile on her lips.

"You look like such a feminine slut in that outfit. And you know what every feminine slut wants, don't you?"

I wasn't sure what to say. She picked up the box and handed it to me.

"Open it, slut," she whispered with a smile.

I removed the wrapping paper and lifted off the lid, never anticipating what was inside. I looked at Jan, then back at the box.

"Take it out," she said softly. I picked up the strapon dildo and held it up.

"You're kidding, right?" I asked.

"Certainly not. Anyone looking as feminine as you deserves to be fucked. After all, I like to get fucked, don't I?"

"Yeah, sure, but...."

"Slut! Do NOT argue with me. Do you remember our rules?"

"Yes, Mistress, but really..."

"Enough, my panty-boy. It's time that you were fucked. And after that, you can fuck me. Now that's fair, isn't it? Isn't it, my pretty slut?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said, realizing that this was a game I couldn't win if we were to go on having great sex.

"Good. Then help me with this."

I helped her fasten the strapon around her hips, the dildo cock sticking up in front. It looked too big, and I was very nervous.

She walked around the room, stroking the dildo as if it were her real cock. I had to admit that she looked incredibly hot. She stopped in front of me and motioned me to kneel.

"Now suck my cock just like a little slut."

I began to suck on it, almost choking at first, as I looked up at her face. She was smiling at me, enjoying every second. When I had sucked it for a while, actually beginning to enjoy it, she said, "Good slut, I like the way you suck cock, but that's enough for now. Get me the lube from my dresser."

I got the container and handed it to her. "Now take off the g-string and kneel on the bed."

I got on my hands and knees, and felt her rub the cool lube on my asshole. I had to admit that I was getting excited, even though I expected it to hurt. I could see her in the mirror, spreading lube over the dildo, then wiping her hands on a towel.

She got on the bed behind me, leaned over me and whispered, "This may hurt, but just relax and I'll be very gentle. I want my panty-boy to enjoy his first fuck."

Then I felt the tip of the dildo rub against my asshole, and I tried not to squirm away. She gradually pressed forward and I could feel it beginning to enter my ass. I was breathing faster as I tried to relax as much as possible. It was very tight at first, but she just kept up a steady pressure and I felt it slide a little further in, then even further, until it was all the way up my ass.

"Very good,my little fucking slut" she said, as she began to slowly pump it in and out. It hurt, but at the same time I loved the way it felt. The idea of her cock up my ass was exciting, and I could tell that she was enjoying it. She spent several minutes slowly fucking me and whispering how much she liked being inside me. Finally, she pulled it all the way out. I could see her in the mirror, removing the strapon and fingering her pussy.

"Get yourself cleaned up," she said, "and come back in here."

I wiped the lube off in the bathroom and went back to the bed. Jan was lying on her back. She reached out and began to stroke my cock, but I was already hard.

Writer01x
Writer01x
53 Followers
12