Ex-Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Dr. Jennifer Jones put down the print out of Stephanie's journal writing. The rest of it was irrelevant to her current activities, more whining about her ex-girlfriend Chloe and even some steps in a good direction. Not that she cared at the moment, her hands tracing a complicated route under her skirt and into her underwear, avoiding the garter belt straps and trying not to snag her stockings. She had fifteen minutes between patients and she was putting them to good use.

That last dream of Stephanie's had done something to her. The fantasy, though ill described, was addictive. Jennifer wanted it, the fantasy of it, the helpless orgasm. She couldn't wait for Stephanie's next appointment, and with it the next batch of dreams.

A clock dinged and she removed her hands, using a baby wipe to clean away traces and lighting a scented candle to cover the smell. The room now smelled of vanilla and cunt...

***

I can't stop, I just can't stop. The dreams are overwhelming, I can't even write them down as more than fragments it's just coming so close, dripping wet, knowing that just one word from her will bring me release and she denies me, she stops me. Strap-ons and toys and pleasure that brings me just to the brink. There's nothing I can do... I should go back to her, back to Chloe, no, no I can't I won't. I'm done. I need to move on. I need to stop.

***

There was hardly anything for me in Stephanie's new journal entries. Just a small fragment of masturbatory material, amid a ton of reassertion of self-control and even progress made with the relationship with her mother. Damn it! And now the old entries wouldn't even bring me the pleasure that they once did. I hadn't orgasmed since before her last appointment. Well before. And to think I had had to switch her back to once a week now that she was improving. Damn it. So now, I just had to hope and pray for a relapse of her infatuation with Chloe or I might never cum again.

The door opened and Stephanie walked in, smiling, actually smiling! She sat down on a chair, sitting straight and confidently.

Then the door opened again, and I looked up in confusion at this interruption. A tall girl with dark blond hair and vivid green eyes strode into my office and I knew it was her. I felt myself tighten and moisten. I sat still, paralyzed as she walked up to me and pressed a cloth to my face. A sweet smell, like vanilla and cunt was the last thing I knew before darkness claimed me.

***

The same room that Chloe had taken Stephanie in, behind the bar, fully supplied with restraints and toys was the next place Jennifer gained consciousness. She was tied onto a straight-backed chair, still clothed, groggy but drawn awake by the scent of vanilla and cunt... the scent of Chloe. Stephanie was moaning and writhing on the floor in a series of orgasms, tied up and buzzing softly. But Jennifer soon had something more important to pay attention to as Chloe began to speak.

"Oh doctor. Everyone goes for the body. It is the most defended and least valuable part of you. The mind is less guarded, mostly out of arrogance. But the soul. The spirit. That part of you that you try to deny even exists. That part is left vulnerable to my words, to the seeds I've planted deep in your mind through my ex-girlfriend here. You were cultivated until I could direct your dreams and your fantasies like they were my own. Now that I have your spirit, that your mind is tangled in my web, your precious body is mine and you can't fight it. I know what you think of when you close your eyes in bed and slip your hand down to that dirty cunt. Or sitting in your office, a hand sliding under your skirt for just a few quick caresses. You stopped wearing underwear for me. For me, and for your body. Feel it. Feel yourself dripping? I know you do. And I haven't even touched you yet. I know you want me to touch you. You want an orgasm. At first, masturbating to dear Stephanie's journal entries was the best orgasm you ever had. And then I stopped you. You haven't cum in over a week and you know I can do it to you. Force that beautiful shining orgasm through your entire body, for as long as I want. You know it will make you mine, to give in like this, but you can't help it, can you?"

Jennifer's head shook no in response as tears continued to flow down her cheeks.

"It isn't that easy. You know better than that my dear doctor."

The silence stretched on. Tension and the smell of cunt filling the room.

"Please," one quick word, a soft exhalation with desire laced inside.

"Please what?" a singsong rhetorical question. Forcing her to be the instrument of her own degradation.

"Please . . . I want to orgasm. Please?"

Chloe stepped closer to Jennifer restrained in the chair, her eyes boring into the doctor's, and allowing her the near orgasmic privilege of the scent of her skin. She turned away, and with her back to Jennifer said, "I don't buy that you really want to. Convince me doctor."

It was as if she stopped breathing, as if she had died, for just a moment, a break between her last free heart beat and the moment she went in her head to the door with the neon 'no exit' sign above it and stepped inside. Then she went crazy.

"Pleasepleaseplease make me cum makemecum oh god please fuckfuck fuck please please please I need it need cum need orgasm fuck please fuck!" she thrashed in her bonds as she screamed her pleas, a symphony to Chloe's ears.

"Quiet doctor," and Jennifer instantly fell silent in hopeful anticipation. "I believe you now. When I touch you, you may cum."

Hands coming oh-so-close almost touching, near caresses sent Jennifer closer and closer to the biggest release she had ever known, the first in her new life. Hands drifting down to the cunt between her legs made Jennifer buck in a silent beg, but no, not there, not for the first touch between them.

The sound of the hard slap across Jennifer's face was quickly eclipsed by the scream of rapture emerging from the depths of her soul.

When the orgasm finally ended she found her restraints had been undone.

"Stand up you little slut," growled Chloe. Jennifer complied.

"Take off that wet clothing my filthy little bitch," Chloe crooned, voice dripping with disgust and possessiveness. Though Jennifer jerked with pleasure at being called 'my' anything, she also obeyed quickly, drawn on by the need for more pleasure, more pain.

"Now lie down over here, cunt," Chloe gestured to what looked like a gynecological exam table with stirrups deployed.

"Good. Strap yourself in place, slut."

The erstwhile doctor strapped her ankles in the specially designed stirrups. Positioning herself so she could reach them, she ended up hanging off the end of the table, ass and cunt wet and exposed as she lay back. She managed to fasten the left cuff, but fumbled helplessly with the right before begging for help.

"Please Ma'am, could you fasten this last one?"

"You may not cum until I tell you that you can, whore," Chloe cautioned as she stepped over to finish securing her newest conquest. It was time to enjoy herself after all her hard work and such a long time in coming. Time to see if the doctor could take a fist or two.

"Stop," the voice was male, and came out of the blue to Chloe. It also reached deep inside her, that voice, that particular voice... She ceased all motion, going absolutely still, stopping. Her face was blank, devoid of emotion.

"Well gentlemen, I hope that this last demonstration proves to you beyond a doubt that we here at CyMinD have created a true learning and creative AI program. You set the parameters for the test and model FauxDom has clearly succeeded," the man gestured at the constantly orgasming slave that used to be Stephanie, rocking on the floor near the door, and the waiting doctor restrained on the table.

"I can discuss custom orders over here individually, and please feel free to enjoy the fruits of our long experiment as you wait or as you decide. FauxDom can be used or woken and made to use the others, or to submit even, though I do caution you that experience will be rough."

12