Ex-Hubby Affair Ch. 01

Story Info
Newlyweds have problems with his views on sex.
12.3k words
3.94
99.7k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's Notes: This part one of three. Its a cheating wife story but it has what I hope is a slight twist. For those who remember the TV show this has nothing to do with Man From U.N.C.L.E. even with the title. I just thought it fit. :)

Still would like comments.

* * * * *

Two years ago George and Sunny were married on July 19th.

Many of his friends and family rejoiced that he had found another love after the tragic death of his first wife. A few thought he was making a mistake. They thought Sunny was white trash because of her mannerisms and the way she dressed. She usually wore outfits that were skimpy and of a style, such as short skirts and levis pants, they assumed country hicks would wear. During the few times she and his family swam together it was revealed that she wore bikinis. They were far from being string bikinis but they were still significantly smaller then the suits worn by his people. She graduated from high school but never took any collage classes. His family and friends were all college graduates. She didn't know many longer words they liked to use. On top of that many times her grammar wasn't correct. She was willing to express her opinions on any subject without always knowing the full details. When asked her opinion on world affairs she expressed her ignorance. She knew just the basics of U.S. affairs such as who was the current President, Vice President and Secretary of State but didn't know many of the cabinet members.

Many friends and family on her side were happy that she had found someone who was a good man . He treated her and her family graciously and was known for being generous, giving to charities and individuals. Her family rejoiced that this time she had found someone who seemed to be almost perfect and someone who could take care of her financially as he owned his own small business.

Each had originally married their high school sweethearts while very young. George's first marriage had been used as an example of what a marriage relationship could and should be by his friends and family. Their marriage of ten years ended tragically when she died of a brain aneurysm. One day she had complained of bad headache and while he had gone to get a pain reliever she died. He came back to find her laying on her side on the couch. When he couldn't wake her he called 911 but by then it was too late. There wasn't anything anyone could do. After watching them try to revive her and failing he asked if he could go in the ambulance but he had to follow them in his car.

Sunny's marriage had been the opposite. Both had been immature and had tended to be jerks; treating people, even friends, with little respect , made bigoted comments about minorities and made fun of people in general. Sunny outgrew the those characteristics, while her husband, Ronny, had grown worse. After six years she couldn't tolerate him anymore and divorced him even though she thought she still loved him.

George was a tall, swarthy man with short black hair and a neatly trimmed full beard. His ocean blue eyes added to his attractiveness. Since he was of Armenian descent he had a wide, elongated nose but in his case it didn't take away from his rugged handsomeness. He worked out regularly therefore looked buff. His voice was into the bass range.

Sunny was a full foot shorter then him with shoulder length dirty blond hair. Sunny fluctuated from being ten pounds to twenty pounds over weight while George stayed a steady five pounds over. She had a nice looking pixie face with green eyes and medium breasts. Her voice was a little on the high side which sometimes sounded on the verge of being whiny when she got excited.

They first met at a dance he attended on one of the very first dates he had gone on after his wife's death. They had literally run into each other in the hallway leading to the bathrooms. They talked for a moment as they sidestepped each other. Next time they met while attending a musical at his church. She had gone because she knew someone in the performance. Before it started, while she was looking for a seat he was going the opposite direction. He said hi and stopped briefly. They talked for a few minutes. Their third meeting was at a concert by an entertainer who sang a mixture of Country, gospel, patriotic and pop songs. She had won tickets to the concert and also to a reception held before the concert. George was at the reception when she arrived. She decided to be daring and go up to him, after all he seemed to be a nice guy and was good looking too. She was pleasantly surprised he remembered her even though it was three months since the musical. After talking a while they decided to sit with each other during the concert but found that their tickets were for specific seats.

George invited her to go out for coffee after the concert.

She was felt a little unsure about going out for coffee that late with a guy she hardly knew. She usually didn't do that type of thing and she was a little afraid of what he may want afterwards. He was a gentleman and didn't even hint at wanting to go hers or his place, only asked for her phone number. Afterwards she, despite her earlier feelings, wondered why he hadn't made a pass at her.

He obviously liked her since he called a few days later. They seemed to hit it off immediately, even with the many differences between them. Among which was that she was more vocal and impulsive while he was quiet reserved and tended to think things out before acting. They dated for a few short months then married, amidst rejoicing from both families.

*****

They, because of his morals and values, did not have sex until the wedding night. She would have been Okay with them having sex after the engagement but didn't push it since she didn't mind that he wanted to wait 'til they were married. He really looked like the perfect mate especially after her ex. He was very romantic, considerate and not prone to being mean or acting like a jerk.

Sunny was shocked by what she learned their first night together. She knew that George had came from a subculture that believed sex, even between a man and wife was to be controlled and to be given in to as little as possible. George had patiently explained his values before the wedding so she hadn't been expecting a lot but she was still shocked by how little they did. They consummated their marriage but because of this belief system, she was disappointed as he was not very big on foreplay or variations of sexual positions.

He sucked on her breasts some and fingered her a little to get her body ready for sex. He had no desire to lick her pussy or even for her to suck on him more then a couple of minutes. He didn't mind cuddling afterward, no going for her G-spot, he rubbed her clitoris a little but never licked or sucked it. She was able after much discussion and pleading to get him to lick her and chew on her clitoris once during the honeymoon producing a nice orgasm but it wasn't what she was used to. She was able to have one orgasm during their wedding night fuck because he had sucked on her breasts and used two fingers for a few minutes but it was only one after he had entered her. It hadn't been a bad one but still she was used to three or sometimes more with her ex. The next morning she had wanted sex but he refused. They had consummated their marriage and that was it for the moment.

She still thought of their first night together as special even with her disappointment over their lack of enough sex.

They had been able to spend some time kissing and necking during the reception when they found a dark corner while dancing. After the huge reception they drove four hours to a very nice, very posh hotel set on the beach. The only time she had been in a similarly priced hotel was on the honeymoon with her first husband but even that one had not been as nice as this one. The view from their room was breathtaking. She stood on their balcony, while he tipped the bell hop and started to unpack. Soon she came back in and they kissed and necked some more.

She went into the bathroom to change into something more suitable for the wedding night. She had spent a lot of time trying to decide what to wear the first night as she wasn't completely sure what George liked. She didn't want to go by what her ex-husband liked.

She came out wearing a white form fitting bodice with long white, lacy, gloves. The outfit ended in silk stockings with a black garter belts. The top covered her shoulders even though it was bare under the neck, showing a lot of cleavage. She liked this outfit since it had a touch of class as well as an old fashioned look to it. It was mostly white with the black garter belts, as well as black streaks down the top of the gloves and black trim where her breasts were and more where the very short sleeves ended.

She thought it was breathtaking. From his reaction so did George. He seemed to frown for a moment like he wasn't expecting that type of outfit but it quickly disappeared to be replaced by hunger. He rushed to her and hugged her, kissing her more deeply then ever before. Sunny kissed him back as hard, finally being able to release her hunger for him. She kissed his upper lips then his lower lip then went back and sucked on each. She already knew he was a different kisser then her ex, at times more gentle but at the same time stronger. Her ex tended, to be more forceful. He had always started kissing with force and sticking his tongue in her mouth almost immediately. George didn't, in fact he seemed to not want to French kiss at times. This time he let her force her tongue into his mouth and later to suck on his. She was in heaven being able to kiss him as much and as hard as she wanted.

Finally George backed her to the bed and sat her down. He sat down and they kissed and necked some more. She loved his tongue on her neck, licking it then peppering it with his small kisses. Suddenly he pushed her backward laying on top of her as he smashed his mouth on hers losing control for a moment. He apologized for being so rough after a minute or so.

She looked at him and said, "I don't mind. That wasn't all that rough. I like it that you think I'm so sexy you can lose control."

She had spoken the truth about him not being that rough, her ex had been even rougher at times. And she liked the thought that she could make George lose control.

She decided to show him that loss of control can work both ways. He had slipped off of her and was lying on his side. She flipped over on her side facing him then quickly pushed him onto his back. Immediately Sunny flipped over so that her top was laying across his, then she smashed her mouth against his. He fought for moment then gave in, accepted her tongue and her wild kisses. He even kissed back even harder after a few seconds. She was really getting passionate when she felt something different. She realized his hand was now between them and was slipping down her front. She smiled against his mouth.

Soon he was cupping one of her naked breasts and she heard him sigh passionately as he did. Sunny thought he must be really feeling turned on if he hadn't had sex since his first wife's death over three years ago. She didn't mind if he slacked his built up passion on her. She knew him well enough to know he wouldn't get too carried away. Suddenly he lost control again as he gripped her breasts harder and returned her kiss with even more force, at the same time humping upward against her. She made a noise and he slipped his hand away from her breast and pulled back his head from hers.

He said, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to squeeze that hard, I...lost control again."

"You didn't hurt me, I'm used to harder squeezes on my boobs. That was a passion noise I made."

To emphasize her words she grabbed his hand and placed it back on her breast.

"I like your hand there, it's been years since I've had a hand there and I missed it. Your hand is what I want there."

He squeezed again and soon she was laying beside him with her breasts uncovered, as he sucked on a nipple. God she was in heaven it had been too long since a guy had sucked on her like that. Soon after he snaked his hand down in-between her legs and touched her through her outfit. She jumped! It was so sudden. She smiled and nodded for him to continue. He began to gently rub her in swipes all the way from her clit to the end of her outer lips. It felt good but he was being too gentle.

She looked at him and said, "You can do it harder, I'm no virgin."

He looked at her with a strange look and said, "I know you're not a virgin."

"Then you can do it harder."

He said, "but..." paused, shook his head remembering he was doing someone else now, increased the pressure of his fingers. She leaned back a bit, enjoying what he was doing to her, all too soon it ended as he began to unbutton the rest of her negligee. She smiled as she watched him. When George finished he lay there for a moment. She took the hint and slipped out of her outfit including taking off the garter belts and gloves. For a second he seemed to look at her with a disapproving expression as she unsnapped the belts and rolled down the hose. Soon she was naked and lay down on her back with her legs slightly parted to give him a view of everything. He was standing since he had gotten up to help her and now looked down on her. He took in a sudden breath and actually started panting. It was the first time he had seen her naked. His eyes glazed over in lust and desire. He stood there licking his lips. She realized desire was warring against his self control and not just because he didn't want to hurt her by jamming it in but also because he didn't want to lose control. Finally he took a couple steps back and got out of his clothes. She helped him take off his shoes and pulled off his pants as he sat down in a chair. She got back on the bed as he slipped his shirt off. He stood and walked to her.

She looked him over then said, "You forgot something."

He looked at her with a puzzled expression and Sunny pointed at his middle section. He looked down saw that he was still wearing his briefs. He said something that sounded like oops and bent over to slip them down. As he stepped out of them she again looked him over stopping at his middle section. It was the first time she had seen him completely naked and she wanted to see what he looked like. As her gaze dropped low enough to see his hardness pointed toward her she gasped. Sudden desire and thrill shot through her. She wasn't positive but she thought it was larger then her ex's. It had looked so big, but a second look showed it wasn't really that large. She decided it was bigger then Ronny's but not as large as she first thought. She suddenly sat up deciding she wanted to touch and taste it first. She grabbed hold and ran her hand over it, feeling its smoothness and what bumps there were. He jerked as her hand enclosed it and let out a loud groan. She bent more and took it in her mouth but he stepped back as he felt her wetness envelop it.

He said, "Let's not lose too much control."

"But I want to feel you and taste you."

"You can feel me some but you really don't have to taste that part of me."

Sunny didn't want to argue at this stage, so she watched as she slid her fist up and down his shaft. It felt harder and wider than her ex's and she was sure it was. Of course that could be a trick of her memory since it had been three years since she had felt her ex- husband's cock. She felt the whole thing, the head, she ran her finger tips over the skin and she swiped her open hand over his ball sac then gently squeezed them. Her new husband groaned loudly during the whole time and looked like he wanted to tell her to stop playing with his balls. but decided to allow this. She again had an urge to cover it with her mouth but she resisted it not wanting to spoil the moment. She would do that later. Now was for their first fuck.

A minute later she scooted back on the bed far enough so she could lay back and he could climb on top of her. He took one look over her whole body taking in everything. Her legs, her arms, stomach, her breasts and her slit. Next he reached out and softly rubbed her slit for minute then pushed in two fingers. He quickly started fucking motions. And as quickly bent over and began to suck her breasts, first the right one then the left. She groaned. A second later she raised her hips. God that felt good! He stopped after two to three minutes as she was starting to get into it. She looked at him in wonderment and was about to say something about being disappointed when she noticed that he was assuming the position. The right position to fuck her that is.

George climbed onto the bed and onto her. When his hips were above hers he lowered himself to lay on top of her. Her legs were already open to receive him so his cock slipped in between her legs. As he pushed forward he hit her wrong and it seemed for a couple of seconds he had problems finding the right place. It hit her that he, probably subconsciously, was doing it by memory and that it was the memory of another woman. Sunny was a different height with a different size torso then what he had been used to. But a second later those thoughts dissipated as his cock found the right place. She gasped as his head separated her slit's lips. It entered slowly even though she was wet enough and eager enough for him to jam it in. She felt the shaft as it slowly filled up her pleasure hole. There was something to say about entering her slowly after all.

Half way in he suddenly let out a loud, "Ggaaaaaan! NAA!"

He didn't stop but kept going in at the same speed until he hit bottom. She raised her hips again to hump against him once hard then bite her lower lip. It felt good and it had been so long plus there was the double pleasure of being their first fuck.

He rested for a moment then pulled out a bit and pushed it back in gently. He repeated that half a dozen times and then pulled out all the way. She looked at him with puzzlement but he pushed it back in all the way in one push. She groaned as her upper body spasmed. His upper body also jerked driving him in deeper. He let out a gasp-moan and pulled out almost all the way. He immediately shoved it back in less gently and soon had a good rhythm going. She watched his face as it twisted in ecstasy knowing it was her body that was making him feel that way.

All too soon his groans changed sounding like his organism was fast approaching. She couldn't be sure with him but his rhythm also changed to shorter, faster thrusts.

She said, "No, not yet," since her orgasm was just starting to build significantly. It was on its way but still not even close.

He managed to grunt out through clenched teeth, "It'll be Okay."

Half a minute later there was no mistake his climax was very close. She shook her head again not wanting it to be over but George suddenly jammed his shaft in all the way and grunted very loud. She could feel the extra wetness as he spouted and spouted and spouted inside her.

She was starting to feel disappointment then realized he hadn't stopped or even slowed. George was continuing with the speed he had using. He pulled out and thrust back in as hard and fast, quickly returning to the rhythm he had been using. She thought again he was doing what he was used to with his late wife without thinking she may want something different. She liked a rhythm a little faster and harder but this was doing the job quite nicely anyway.

Soon she felt her orgasm building more and something else. There was a wetness dripping down into her butt crack. She wondered what it was at first, sweat maybe, then realized from how sticky it felt that it was his cum. Each time he pulled out it brought gobs of the stuff which had collected at the bottom of her pussy and now was dripping down. She couldn't be sure but from the feel he must have filled her pussy with his man stuff. He would have a lot stored up since it had been years since he had sex with anyone.