Ex Wife At A College Party

Story Info
I found out about a night my exwife had in college.
4.8k words
4.01
131.7k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stjack
stjack
14 Followers

My ex-wife Debbie and I had been divorced for about 6 years when I heard a story about her at a college reunion.

Let me back up...Debbie and I met the first week of our freshman year in college. We were both 18. We dated the entire freshman year and then I dumped her over the summer because I wanted to see other girls...which I did. When we got back to school for our sophomore year, we ended up getting back together and we stayed together. In fact we got married after graduation and stayed married for almost 15 years. We parted on ok terms at the end and because we have kids and we are both lawyers in a small, midwest town. We have stayed reasonably civil.

A couple years ago I went to a college reunion. Debbie didn't go. I had a relatively lame weekend, but I did run into some guys and women I knew back then. And later in the evening a guy recognized me and came over and introduced himself.

"Hey...aren't you Jack" he said with a beer in one hand a strong slur to his speech. I told him I was and I apologized for not remembering who he was. He told me his name was Steve and it turned out he was a friend of a guy I had known. We talked about some guys we had as mutual friends and some parties we had both gotten trashed at. Then he asked me "Weren't you the guy who was dating that tall blond girl...Debbie something?" I told him yes, that was me.

"Damn," he said. "She had great tits."

"Yes she did" I agreed.

"And she sure loved to fuck!" he said and I almost spit out my beer.

At that point I was sure we were not talking about the same girl. Not that Debbie didn't like to fuck—she did! But in college she had only fucked one guy and it was me. When we met at the start of freshman year, Debbie was a virgin. And not just a virgin...she had never even seen a dick before. She had dated in high school, and she had let a couple guys feel up her great tits, but she had not let anyone see her topless and she had never seen a guy's dick until she saw mine the first time. And after we had been dating a while and she let me pop her cherry, I was sure I was the first. And other than the summer we broke up, we both only slept with each other...so I was sure this guy was talking about someone else. So I told him I thought he was confused.

"No...no...I know the girl. Her name was Debbie. She was tall, like maybe 5'10", blond, smart...great tits...her roommate was a short girl with brown hair...I think her name was Janet...she was dating my roommate Randy"

Holy shit I thought...her roommate's name had been Janet, and she had dated a guy named Randy for a while. I was trying to think of a way to find out what this guy knew without letting him know that I was in the dark. I decided to just play along so I said "She was a fun fuck wasn't she?"

He said "Yeah...well I only did her at that one party at the house...but I will never forget that night!"

"Oh yeah...that was quite a party." I said, having absolutely no idea what party he was talking about.

"Did she tell you about it?" He asked, "I heard you guys got back together later that year, but I didn't think she would have told you about what happened."

It was getting clearer now. This must have been a party that happened while we were broken up. That summer I had dated and slept with a few women while I was doing an internship in Chicago. Debbie had stayed on campus and had worked and taken a couple classes because she was changing her major and needed some extra credits. When we got back together, we agreed not to talk about what we did while we were apart...that was mostly my idea. I knew how conservative Debbie was and I knew she wouldn't like the fact that I had slept with three other women, so I figured I was protecting myself. I knew that she went out with 2 or 3 guys that summer, but I didn't think she got further than some above-the-waist play. The funny thing was...hearing about the fact that she had fucked another guy wasn't getting me angry...it was getting me hard. I wanted the details.

"Yeah, she told me." I lied. "But I am sure she didn't tell me everything...why don't you give me your side of the story." I said as I handed him another beer.

And he did...

It was 4th of July weekend. Steve lived in a house right off campus that he rented with 5 other guys, one of whom was Randy who was dating Debbie's roommate Janet. Debbie and Janet had gone to a party that started around noon that Saturday. It was a beach themed party (although there was no actual beach) so they had worn shorts and bikini tops. Neither of the girls were big drinkers so they tended to stay away from a lot of alcohol, but at the party, the guys had soaked some strawberries in Everclear and put them in a punch. The girls loved strawberries and although they didn't drink much of the punch, they kept picking out the strawberries and eating them...getting drunker and drunker and not really knowing why.

After dinner, as the sun started going down and it started getting cooler, the girls started walking back to the dorm and Janet said she wanted to stop by and see Randy. So they ended up walking over to the house. The guys were having a typical Saturday night—drinking, watching porn and playing poker and they asked if the girls wanted to join in. The girls said sure...and were given drinks and seats at the poker table.

Now, I played a lot of poker in college and Debbie had been with me and watched and even played some, so she knew how to play and could basically hold her own. Janet didn't know the first thing about it and, along with the fact that she was drunker than Debbie, could not play for anything. So they played for a while and had a lot of laughs and drank more and more.

Predictably, after a while, one of the guys suggested they switch the game to strip poker. Debbie immediately said "No way." But Janet, who was far more tipsy and was sitting across from her boyfriend and was also watching more of the porno movie than Debbie was said "Oh come on...heck you are winning tons of hands anyway." Which was a bit of an overstatement, but not totally untrue. Of course all the guys joined in and said "Yeah come on." After a few minutes they talked her into playing.

Now, the girls hadn't completely thought the game through because the fact was that no one had a lot of clothes on to begin with. It had been a hot July day and even though it was evening, the house wasn't air conditioned and was still hot. The girls had put tee shirts on over their bikini tops, but other than their shorts and panties and sandals, they weren't wearing anything. The guys were probably worse off. Most of them just had on shorts and tee shirts with no shoes or anything.

But the game started anyway.

Debbie held her own for a while. She had lost her sandals early but that was it. The guys were having mixed results; most were shirtless at that point. Janet wasn't doing as well. She had lost her sandals and her tee shirt and had just lost another hand. Everyone was looking at her wondering what would go next. If she took off her shorts she would be in her bikini top and panties...if she took off the bikini top...well everyone would see her 34bs. She went for the shorts and the guys all groaned and complained. The girls laughed.

Debbie lost the next hand and took off her tee shirt. She felt a little self conscious with 6 guys watching her take her shirt off. Her bikini top wasn't skimpy but it was a bikini top. It showed a lot of her 36c tits and she could feel that her nipples were erect. The guys were very happy and most of them shifted in their chairs.

Randy lost a hand that put him down to his underwear and then Janet lost again and the table got quiet. Janet looked at Randy as if she was looking for his approval and he said "It's not fair to walk away from the game now. You got in at the beginning—you have to stay to the end—no matter what." He had a big smile on his face.

Janet reached around and undid the ties of her top and took it off and the guys all cheered as she sat there in her panties. Her dark nipples were rock hard.

Matt, who was big dark haired guy, was the first to go out completely. When he lost his final hand, he stood up and dropped his boxers and Debbie found herself looking at only the second cock she had ever seen in person. She felt a tingle as she stared. Matt excused himself from the table and went and sat on the couch and watched the porno...never bothering to get dressed. Debbie continued to sneak peeks. Her lack of concentration caused her to lose the next hand...costing her her shorts. Now she really felt exposed in front of these 6 guys...most of whom she had just met a few hours ago.

The Janet lost again. Again there was some nervous cheering. No one really knew if she would go through with it. Debbie's heart was pounding too. But Janet, being a good sport, stood up and wiggled out of her panties exposing her nicely trimmed bush to everyone in the room. There was applause!!

Janet asked "Am I out or can I win back clothes or what?'

Everyone looked at Randy, the guys figured it was his call. He said "Well, you can sit in for another hand...if you win you can get something back...if you lose there has to be some penalty because you can't just play for free and you don't have any clothes left to lose." He looked around the table for suggestions. There were lots of suggestions made...most of which were never really considered.

Finally Matt, who was still sitting on the couch watching porno with a half erect cock said, "I could use a hand job."

Randy got a big smile on his face and said, "OK, if Janet wins a hand she gets something back. If she loses a hand she gives Matt a hand job." Everyone, including Janet agreed and the game continued.

Lyle, the only black guy in the house, lost the next hand. He stood up and took off his shorts, leaving just his briefs. Debbie looked right at the outline of his cock through his briefs and gasped out loud. Then she realized she had done that out loud and everyone looked at her and laughed. Lyle looked at her and said, "It's real baby...but you gotta win to see it all." Everyone laughed and made some quiet jokes about the size of Lyle's cock...which already had Debbie's head spinning.

Tony went out on the next hand. Tony was probably the nicest guy in the house and Debbie actually had a bit of a crush on him, but Tony always seemed to be dating someone else. He stood and dropped his boxers and Debbie took a long look at his cock. It was semi hard and Debbie thought it had a very nice shape to it.

The next hand--it happened—Debbie lost. She had pretty much forgotten that she was sitting there in only her bikini top and panties until that moment. She panicked a little. She was in a room full of 6 guys who she hardly knew –two of them were naked—and she was about to take off her top and let them see her naked breasts. She had only let one guy see them before and only a couple of guys had ever touched them. But with her heart pounding in her chest she managed to find the strength to reach around and undo the ties and let the top fall off. She had great tits. Perky with pink nipples that got hard and just called out to be sucked.

"Damn'" Lyle said from across the table. The other guys agreed.

Then Janet lost again, which was surprising because most of the guys were looking more at Debbie's tits then they were their cards. Janet looked at Randy for approval and Randy just said, "Get ready for great hand job Matt."

The game was pause while Janet went over and sat next to Matt and stroked him off. He had been watching the porno movie for a while, so needless to say, it didn't take Janet very long before he shot off all over her hands to the loud cheering of the crowd.

The game continued. Everyone was getting pretty drunk at that point.

Steve lost the next hand and was out of the game. Debbie liked seeing his cock too, and Janet cheered as he dropped his briefs. Steve said, "I want to buy back into the game too...what do I have to do?"

Janet said, "I had to give a hand job...so you should have to give a hand job." Everyone laughed and Steve said, "I'll give you a 'hand job'." Everyone agreed that would be the penalty if Steve lost again. Steve threw the next hand on purpose. He went over and started kissing Janet on the couch and reached between her legs and started getting her off with his fingers. She lasted longer than Matt did, but eventually she was having a huge orgasm right there in front of everyone. Debbie was amazed at her friend and could feel her own wetness intensifying. She knew all the guys were looking at her and wondering what she might do if she lost and wanted to buy in...she was wondering herself.

Randy went out on the next hand. Debbie thought he had a nice cock when she saw it. "What's my buyback?" Randy said.

"Go down on your girl," Lyle said. Debbie felt a tingle again.

"I think I should get to come back in the game again," Janet said.

"OK." Lyle thought for a minute. "If Randy goes down on you he comes back in. If you guys fuck right there on the couch, you both come back in."

Randy and Janet looked at each other for a moment and nodded in agreement.

Randy went over and sat down on the couch. Janet sat on his lap facing him and slid herself down on his dick. She let out a loud moan as she took him inside. She started to go up and down at a speed she liked and Randy started thrusting up to meet her as she did. Pretty soon they were both cumming and Janet collapsed on top of him.

"Guess you both get to come back in." Steve said.

Randy came back into the game, but Janet said "Nevermind...maybe later." She was too exhausted from her second orgasm of the night.

Then Lyle lost. Debbie's heart started to pound again. Lyle stood up and slowly removed his briefs. Debbie was amazed. She didn't know it but she was looking at a classic big black cock. It was semi hard and already bigger and thicker than any of the other guys. The color was amazing and she was enthralled by it. The guys were watching her staring at it.

Janet said from across the room, "Geez....that's the biggest thing I've ever seen. There's no way that thing would fit inside me."

Steve said, "Ten bucks says Janet could take the whole thing in her pussy."

Matt said, "I'll take that bet...no way she can take it all."

Everyone was quiet for a minute when they all realized what they were betting on. Everyone looked at Randy and he just said, "Let's stick to poker bets for now. Deal the cards." So they dealt another hand.

And Debbie lost.

She stared at the cards for a minute while she processed what just happened. She was caught up in everything and now she had lost and she was going to have to be completely naked in front of all these guys. She slowly stood up. She wondered if any of them realized they were seeing her in a way only one other person had seen her...ever!! She slowly pulled down her panties and stood there. Her bare ass and her naturally blond bush on display for all to see. The guys were appreciative in their comments and she tried to act nonchalant about it.

As she stepped back from the table Randy said, "Don't you want to buy back in?" And the room went silent.

"What would I have to do?" she asked.

"Well I believe the last bet on the table was something about 'taking Lyle'." Randy said with a smile. Debbie froze. She didn't even know how to respond. She couldn't imagine having sex with Lyle...and especially not in front of anyone. But he was very sexy and she was curious what it would be like. And a lot of her sexual barriers seemed to be dropping tonight. She couldn't believe she was actually considering it. But still...it was huge!!

"Hey, what about me?" Tony said. "I have been out of the game longer that Lyle. Shouldn't someone do something to me?"

Randy said, "Well that's true...poor Tony is needing a little something." Debbie liked Tony. She would have considered doing something with him even if it wasn't for a game.

"OK...so I guess the buyback is to do Tony." Randy said.

"'Do' him?" Debbie asked.

"Yeah...have sex with him."

She looked at Tony. His cock was fully erect and he had a very eager look in his eyes. Everyone was looking at her. She had only had sex with one guy until tonight and she had made him wait months before she gave in. She said quietly "OK."

She walked over to the couch and Tony said "I'll get a rubber."

Debbie said, "No...it's ok...I am on the pill." Debbie couldn't believe she said that out loud. Every guy in the room almost came when he heard that.

She laid down on the couch and Tony got on top of her. They kissed and moved together. She moved her legs apart and he moved between them. She could feel the tip of his cock against her opening. She moved a little to take him in. He pushed in some more and withdrew. She opened her eyes and looked at him and said quietly "I want you."

He moved again and went deeper. She was wet and it was easy moving in. Debbie was aware of everything. She knew this wasn't about the poker game any more. She was getting fucked by a guy she hardly knew. She was naked in a room full of guys. She looked over and saw Janet sucking on Randy's cock and it looked like she was giving Steve a hand job at the same time.

Tony was picking up the pace and fucking her harder. She was going to cum and she could feel it building. They were both breathing heavy and as Tony arched his back she could feel him cum and it put her over the top. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him deep inside and came and came. It was one of her most powerful orgasms ever.

Tony got off her after a minute and she opened her eyes to see Randy standing over her with his hard cock in her face. "Can I take a turn?" He said.

"But...Janet?" Debbie said looking around for her friend.

"She's a little busy right now." Randy said and Debbie saw Janet with Steve's cock in her mouth and stroking Lyle's cock...which looked like it was still growing. Debbie also noticed that the last two players, Brian and Dave had gotten undressed and were watching the action with semi hard cocks. She smiled at Randy and took his cock in her mouth. Debbie had had a lot of practice sucking my cock and she was very good at it...and she liked it—which made her a great cocksucker.

While she was sucking Randy she felt a hand on her pussy and looked to see Brian playing with her. Brian wasn't the kind of guy who had had many dates...let alone the opportunity for something like this. He was an engine-nerd as they say. She could see him stroking himself and she felt a little bad for him. "Brian" she said quietly, "You can do me if you want."

Brian climbed on and came on his second full stroke inside her. Randy came in her mouth at almost the same time. Debbie looked around and saw that Janet was now fucking Dave. Steve came to Debbie and said, "How 'bout me?"

Debbie smiled and nodded and he climbed on. Steve took his time. He was enjoying things. He was really fucking Debbie and she was really getting into it. He was driving her to another orgasm and she could feel it building. Finally as she started thrashing and moaning he came inside her too. As she lay there for a moment catching her breath she realized that she had just had three guys fuck her and one guy cum in her mouth. She had never done anything like this...not even close....but she looked up and saw Lyle standing there with a big grin on his face and she knew she wasn't quite done.

"You ready for me?" he said.

"I don't know...I think so...just don't hurt me ok?" she said.

"Deal" he said with a smile. "You should get my cock wet...it will make it easier." Lyle said putting his cock by her mouth. He knew that after fucking 3 guys Debbie would be nice and wet, he really just wanted to see her suck his big black cock.

Debbie looked at the monster cock and couldn't believe she was about to suck and fuck something that size. She wrapped her hand around it and felt its thickness. It was massive. She started licking the head and licking up and down the long shaft. She thought it had to be 10 inches long now that it was fully erect and it was a thick as her wrist. She took the head in her mouth and tried to take as much as she could into her mouth. She stroked the shaft and sucked the head at the same time. She looked up at Lyle and he head his eyes closed and looked like her was really enjoying it.

stjack
stjack
14 Followers
12