Exam Turnaround

Story Info
Medical exam goes all wrong, or all right?
3k words
4.08
378k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
valmet
valmet
7 Followers

The patient was led into the exam room late in the evening. The appointment had been set for 3PM but the Dr. had been called away for an emergency. He was the only patient that had chosen to stay when the nurse had advised all the patients that the Dr. may be unable to return for any appointments. This was however, not the result of his patience and understanding. During the two hour wait he had made the time hell for the nurse. At 450PM the Dr. called and confirmed that he would not be returning to the office. She had almost told the patient to leave but then came up with a better plan. She would get even. She spoke with her friend and arranged that she would come by around closing time. With all of the plans made, she endured the last hour with the smug confidence that she would have the last laugh.

When her friend arrived she let her in the back door. They both peeked at the patient over the counter as the nurse related the behavior of the patient over the last couple hour. They were in agreement that they would get even and have some fun at it. The plan was simple the nurse had told the patient that the Dr. had made arrangements with a colleague to cover his appointments. She explained this to the man as she led him to the exam room.

She advised the man to disrobe and get into one of the exam gowns provided. Returning to the room she asked the benign question expected in all exams. She determined the man had no medical problems and that this was an employment physical that he could not get out of.

She began the preliminary tests, pulse, BP, and then temperature. She advised the man that the only reliable body temperature was rectal. She could see the man stiffen but continued in a professional manner. She advised the man to stand facing the end of the exam table. He could hear her gathering the equipment and felt the stirrings of an erection. He listened to the unmistakable sound of exam gloves being stretched on. The nurse told him to lean forward and place his chest on the exam table. As he did so the gown dropped open and left him with his ass exposed to the room. He felt the nurse behind him and in a moment a cool dab of KY jelly was deposited on his asshole causing him to flinch. The nurse commented that she knew it was a little cold and that she would warm it up a bit. He could feel her gloved finger lightly circling his anus and the stirrings of an erection became a full blown hard on. He shifted in an attempt to hide his cock. The nurse advised that he should not move and before he could react she had fastened a wide strap over his back, pinning him to the table.

She applied more KY and then resumed circling his anus. He felt her probe his hole and then comment that he was very tense. She told him that she would need to loosen him up a little. He began to protest but it turned to a gasp as the nurse swiftly inserted her well lubricated finger all the way into him. After twisting her finger a couple times she removed it. Again he felt the KY and her finger slide into him. After repeating this process several times she commented that he was ready for a little more. Again he felt the cool KY but this time he realized that it was not a finger poised at the entrance to his ass. It was something larger, and as cool as the KY. The nurse advised that she would now insert a special instrument that was shaped so that it would not accidentally come out. She advised him to hold very still and then slowly pressed the instrument into his ass. He felt it opening him farther than anything he had ever experienced. Just as it got to the point that he felt he could take no more. He felt it slip in and his ass close around a much smaller portion.

The nurse told him that it would remain in place as she prepared the rest of the instruments for the exam. He could see her walking around the office opening drawers and gathering items on the tray she carried. He knew that there was nothing he could do at this point. As he watched the nurse he suddenly heard the exam room door open. He could not see the door or who had entered. The nurse turned and addressed the unseen person. "Good evening doctor I was just finishing the preliminary workup on the patient". The doctor did not reply. The patient could hear the new doctor moving behind him but could not turn his head enough to see anyone. Again he heard drawers opening and the sound of rubber gloves being donned. The next sensation was a hand gently settling on the cheek of his ass. The instrument was pulled out a little, just enough for his ass to stretch in an attempted to retain the instrument. The nurse advised the doctor that she had had quite a time getting it into the patient. To his dismay he heard a soft feminine voice tell the nurse to show her how she had done it. He felt the instrument being removed from his ass with a slow steady pressure. The nurse then began to describe how she had slowly lubricated his ass and then inserted her fingers until she felt the patient was ready for the instrument. He could feel more of the cool KY and realized that the nurse was going to demonstrate this procedure. He would be having his ass on exhibit as she pressed her fingers into him. He began to struggle in protest. The women moved to either side of him and produced several more straps securing him to the table. They returned to the end of the table and he felt the cheeks of his ass being spread by hands. The doctor told the nurse to continue. The patient felt the small finger of the nurse penetrate him with ease. The doctor commented that he seamed loose enough now. "Try two or three fingers" she said. The patient struggled and was surprised when the doctor shouted "stop that" and gave his ass cheeks several hard smacks. "If you can't behave I'll have to turn your ass red". When he stopped struggling he felt his ass filled with the nurse's finger stretching him open.

His next embarrassment was the doctor commenting that though he was making such a fuss he seemed to be enjoying it some. She fondled his cock as it throbbed painfully. She said that in order to prevent any accidents she would secure it. He felt her gloved hands fixing a cock ring around him and strapping his balls securely. Her fingers moved over the skin of his scrotum gently caressing his aching balls. There now she said raking her fingers over his bottom. Now we will continue with the exam. The Dr. instructed the nurse to prepare him for a complete exam. The patient was not sure what that meant but it made him both apprehensive and excited at the same time. He heard several drawers being open and closed. To start with clean him up the Dr. said.

He felt the nurse move behind him and then the sound of shaving cream being sprayed from a can. The next sensation was the nurse slowly spreading it over him. She took the opportunity to stroke his cock several times, causing his hips to jump. The Dr. noted this and commented that he would have to be positioned better. He felt a small motor in the exam table hum and the end of the table began to rise. When his ass had been raised to a level above his head it stopped. His legs were extended almost to the point of discomfort and he realized that he would be unable to remain in this position for very long. Again they moved to either side of him and he felt a tall bench being moved up behind him. The Dr. and nurse helped him to position his legs in a kneeling position on the bench. Because of the height of the bench he would be unable to bring his legs together. He realized that his legs were now spread very wide and that he was unable to move from that position.

The nurse returned to her assignment. She spread the foam over his groin and paid special attention to his ball and the cheeks of his ass. He felt the slick razor sliding over his skin. Each stroke left a cool tingling sensation in place of the hair it removed. He felt the Dr. and nurse working together holding his cock to one side or lifting his balls out of the way. When they finished they used warm washcloths to clean his freshly shaven body. He thought of how he likes to see his wife's freshly shaven pussy and wondered how he would explain this to her. No matter what happened today he knew that lying safe with her he would tell her everything that happened.

The Dr. advised the nurse that they would need a semen sample. The nurse replied that she was unsure of the procedure to obtain this. The Dr. said that she would demonstrate for her. The patient thought that this might be some relief but was still very apprehensive. His apprehension was justified as he listened to the Dr. describe the procedure. The Dr. explained that a small drop of semen can be produced by firm internal pressure on the prostate. She explained that two fingers usually produce the best result but that in some cases three can be used. Next he felt his ass opened again and then the smooth gloved fingers pressing into him. He heard the Dr. and nurse talking casually about the procedure as if he were not even there. Once the fingers had been inserted into his bottom the Dr. grasped his cock and inserted it into a small specimen tube that had been lubricated to slide over his dick. There now, said the Dr. use a small rubbing motion while keeping your fingers firm embedded in him. As the nurse began to move her finger he could feel small amounts of fluid seeping from his cock. The sensation was like a series of miniature orgasms. After about 10 minutes of this treatment he had another very disturbing sensation. He had to pee. Not just a little, but an overwhelming sensation that he would explode.

Unable to contain himself he blurted it out. "I have to pee right now" The Dr. stated that that was not an unusual reaction and instructed the nurse to stop. He was relieved thinking that he would be released now. But to his surprise the Dr. removed his cock from the specimen tube but made no effort to release him. He saw the nurse walk to the counter and return with a bedpan. She placed it on the bench between his legs and he felt the Dr. point his dick slightly backwards. Go ahead she told him. He told her that he couldn't and demanded to be released. This earned him several hard slaps as a reminder of who was in charge. The doctor told the nurse that they did not have time for silly bashfulness. She instructed the nurse to resume the procedure with three fingers to help him start.

He gasped as the nurse filled his ass and started to massage him again. He pleaded with them to stop as the unmistakable sensation started with in him. He realized that there was nothing he could do. He would be made to pee for them. The nurse commented that it must be working because she could feel him tensing up. At that moment the Dr. began slapping his ass with harsh stinging blows and he lost control. He was completely under their control. One woman was stretching his ass open and another grasping his cock as he was made to empty himself in front of them.

When he was done the allowed him a few moments to cool down. They moved to either side of him a gently strokes his back and legs. They told him that the exam was almost over and that he would probably enjoy the next part. The next part of the exam would involve his ability to concentrate on a task. They did advise that there would some distractions. He would be required to provide an orgasm to them and then they would provide the relief he needed. He thought that things would be looking up. He also remembered the part about distractions. They returned from the counter with a large instrument tray on it were an array of toys. Some with and some without vibration in all shape, and most notable, all sizes. They explained that the nurse would lie on the exam table so he could lick her pussy. He would be required to lick her to orgasm and then they would assist him with an orgasm. They also told him the other one of them would be using the assortment of toys on him. As long as it took him to provide her with an orgasm he would remain at their mercy.

His attention was now divided as the nurse opened her exam coat and the Dr proceeded behind him out of his view. He once again experienced the whirlwind of emotion that had marked this day. In front of him was the body of a beautiful woman settling her wet pussy on the table. As she slid her long legs to either side of his head the warm inviting fold of her pussy opened before his eyes. She was moist and inviting like a ripe peach freshly sliced. He could feel her fingernail on his scalp not hurting but steering his head to her. He touched her lightly with his tongue and she moaned. For an instant he felt in control again. He thought about how he would lick her slowly bringing her to the edge and then slowing. He would lick the edges of her lips circling but not touching he clit. When she was ready he would use long slow strokes up her slit and ending with his tongue circling her clit. Not making direct contact but just close enough to make it swell. He planned to play with her for a while sucking her pussy and then taking her clit between his lips to bring her to a climax. As she neared cuming he would cover her clit with the hard direct circular motion of his tongue. His confidence was short lived.

The movement of the Dr. brought him back to reality. He felt her hand resting on his ass as she turned to get something off the table. Immediately he was reminded of his vulnerability. He may have a beautiful woman's pussy in front of him but he was still strapped to the exam table with his legs spread wide. He plunged his tongue into the waiting pussy franticly. He felt his ass being lubricated again and the Dr. sliding her small delicate fingers into him. He was surprised by how good it felt after having had his ass violated and stretched open. The slow smooth motion as the Dr. coated him inside and out with lubricant brought his erection back to life. He knew that the Dr. noticed this because he felt her remove the cock ring and slide her slick hand over his throbbing cock. He moaned and this earned him a slap. The Dr. advised him to keep his mind on his assignment and withdrew her finger. He licked with an intensity brought on both by fear and excitement. The woman behind him worked his ass with the toys. She alternated between large ones that opened him and smaller ones that provided an erotic sensation. Some times she would insert a toy and tell him if it came out he would be spanked. It always came out; it was just a matter of the effort used to see how long he could prevent it. She would rake her fingers over his bottom and he knew that she was watching him and enjoying his struggle. All the time he fought to remember that the pussy in front of him was his only salvation.

The nurse began to moan and he could see the wet lips of her pussy pulse as she began to cum. He licked more intently wishing he had a free hand. He knew that at this point if he could only slip a finger into her pussy she would then be at his mercy. The doctor seemed to sense the impending climax and increased her efforts. She stroked his balls with her fingernails. She had settled into a steady rhythm with a medium sized vibrator. It was thickly ridged causing his ass to stretch and relax with each stroke. Suddenly he realized that there were hands hold his bottom open while he was being fucked. He heard his wife's voice telling him how great it looked watching him get his ass worked by the Dr. The Nurse grasped his head and began to cum, bucking wildly again him. His wife increased her grip on his ass cheeks allowing her fingernails to press lightly into his skin. The Dr pulled gently on his balls and fucked his ass with long deliberate strokes. He heard his wife telling him to cum for them as her hand moved to stroke his hard throbbing cock. His hips thrashed with the same rhythm as the toy in his ass and he came. As he lay there in the aftermath of his exam his wife came and kissed him. She told him that she had come in with Lisa, the Dr. who was a friend of hers. She had sat quietly in the corner and watched. She told him how much fun it had been to watch him used by the two women. She also said that they would have to schedule these exams on a regular basis.

valmet
valmet
7 Followers