Excellence In Loving You Ch. 01

Story Info
She battles anger & addiction only to find love waiting.
811 words
4
8.7k
3
2

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 06/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NikkiTrakz
NikkiTrakz
15 Followers

Someone warned her that this Doctor runs way behind but she scheduled and appointment with him anyway. There she is in the waiting room trying to muster up the courage to redirect her thoughts to something more positive rather than continue on with the angry rant she has going on in her head:

"My fucking time is just as valuable as yours is, I may not have a college education but I have been well versed in common fucking courtesy!"

The ranting may have stopped but the toe tapping and eye rolling have just begun. She has been waiting for about fifteen minutes and is just about to leave. Before she can make it to the door she hears a gentle voice say: "Chayne, you're up next!"

She turns around and plasters a fake smile on her face. "Dr. Blaze, so nice to see you!"

As she enters his office she observes the mini Apple store docked on his desk. iMac, iPad, iPod, iHome and of course the all American staple an iPhone. The couch is leather and cold on her naked legs. She always insists on wearing revealing clothing yet becomes confused when men stare at her chest when she speaks. It's like a game of cat and mouse with this one.

"So Chayne how can we help today?"

Well Dr. B I want thank you for seeing me so quickly. I don't know how else to say this so I am just going to put it all the way out there: I just can't stop fucking! Dr. B it is like a curse. I have already laid with six men already and the week has just begun. The sad thing is that I have even more dates lined up. In the middle of her sentence she drops her head and begins to cry.

"Chayne, what is coming up right now?"

I don't know Doc. I think I am overwhelmed at the endless pit my vagina has become. This is getting out of hand. I can have a date and within 30 minutes I have the urge to find another victim. I am concerned that something is wrong with me and I want something to be done about it.

"Chayne, forgive me for chuckling but there is nothing wrong with you." "You are a young women with a hearty sex drive, don't be alarmed."

She wipes her tears and smiles faintly. "Well just for my record keeping I am keeping track of all of my partners. I purchased a brand new journal and a new pen. This season in my in life is titled: The fuck of the thirties." It consists of dates, names, descriptions and a score from 1 to 10 for each of my new partners.

"Chayne that is very interesting, what gave you the idea to record these events?"

Well Dr. B I am so disconnected from myself when I am allowing these men to use me sexually and I have no idea how to manage stress properly so I figured if I look at my sexual activity in black and white I will have more insight. That is just how I feel about it anyway.

I feel as if I am spiraling out of control and I know rock bottom is soon to follow but I still cannot get off the train. It is a very helpless feeling.

"Talk to me more about your feelings Chayne."

Well I think that......

"I'm sorry to interrupt Chayne but I asked for your feelings not your thoughts."

She was overcome with more tears. She cannot connect with her feelings and usually finds herself stuck in logical mind. There was a perfect example. She was asked in particular about how she was feeling yet she responded with what she thought instead.

Why am I so dead inside Dr. B?

"Chayne you are not dead inside- instead of healing you choose a path of destruction."

But why Dr. Blaze? Why must I suffer so much?

"Now Chayne, I am going to answer your question but first but I need to know what your sleep has been like for the last 5 days?"

Here we go again she says! Dr. B I am doing just fine. I was up a little later than I wanted to be but I feel just fine- please don't patronize me. I am twenty-eight not twelve and the very fact that you are thinking about my sleep rather than the many men who have entered my vagina make me question your ability to offer service to someone with as many fucked up issues as I have.

Before even thinking Chayne picked up her handbag, grabbed her counseling journal and stormed out the Doctor's office. As she exited the waiting room she looked over at the other patients and told them not to even waste their time.

NikkiTrakz
NikkiTrakz
15 Followers