Excellence In Loving You Ch. 08

Story Info
Chayne stands up exposing her beauty...
1.7k words
4.75
6.2k
00

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 06/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NikkiTrakz
NikkiTrakz
15 Followers

Chayne opens her eyes and for a split second she has no idea where she is or who she's with. Throughout the course of the evening she and Dirty drifted into the spoon position.

She lifts his arm from around her and crawls out of bed. She has only been sleeping for a few hours.

Chayne goes into her closet cracks the door and turns on the light so she can see the mysterious man she's been spooning with. Her heart almost stopped. It's Dirty! She wonders how he got in her bed. She was wearing her bra and panties still which is odd for her. Not just because she is a loose women but because she sleeps in the buff.

Chayne goes to the bathroom, brushes her teeth, washes her face and applies a light coat of makeup. She slips back into bed and snuggles in the spoon position with Dirty. He sleeps very quietly. For a moment Chayne is happy. She is in the arms of a man and she feels secure. Her feelings of peace are cut off by her libido. She hasn't had sex in 24 hours and is starting to have withdrawals.

Why must basketball shorts have such flowing material she thinks to herself as she runs her hands across his crotch? She hates to molest him while he's sleeping but she has got her second wind.

Chayne gently tugs at his shorts and stops when she sees his pubic area. He trims, how delightful.

Chayne gently releases his penis from his boxers and places it in her mouth. She wraps her lips around his flaccid member and opens her throat. Chayne loves to deep throat cock. She takes his penis into her mouth and stops once it reaches her tonsils. Once they meet she bobs her head up and down at a rapid pace.

She tries not to moan but can't help it. Dirty is slowly waking up and when he realizes what's going on he pulls his shorts off completely. Chayne fixes herself between his legs and continues to go to town. Dirty is moaning quietly and moving his hips. He places one hand on the back of Chayne's head and begins to fuck her face.

Dirty is in hog heaven. Nothing beats having his penis in the mouth of a nasty girl who wants to swallow his seed. He is making more noise and pumping at a faster pace now. Chayne likes having her face fucked. It strips her of control and forces her to submit. This pleases her. If she is not in control Chayne prefers to be dominated. It's one way or the other with her.

Dirty tells Chayne he is getting close and asks if he should stop. Now what man opts to not cum in a girl's mouth? Not many, right? Correct. He wants to paint the back of Chayne's throat but wants the green light first. With a mouth full of cock Chayne tells Dirty to keep going. When he cums he lets out a big groan. It almost startles her. She has never had a man cum that loud before.

His seed is very sweet indeed and she swallows it all up. Before she can wipe her mouth Dirty switches spots with her. He removes her panties and spreads her legs. His mouth is so soft and his tongue is so impressive.

He is eating her pussy like it's his last meal. Not sparing a drop of her love juice. He parts her lips and gently sucks on her clit.

Chayne is a squirter. Most people think female ejaculation is urine but it is not. Chayne can only cum when she knows someone really well and since she just met Dirty that's not going to happen.

She enjoys sex with randoms yet only climaxes with herself. When she starts getting close her body tenses up.

Chayne has too much dignity to fake an orgasm so she usually just closes her legs and tells the person at the other end that they have had their fill. She can't talk to Dirty like that however. She actually respects him as a person not just another stiff dick.

"Come here." She says as she pulls him up towards her.

He stops eating and slowly lays his head on the pillow.

"Did I do something wrong?" he asks.

She replies with no and begins to sniff his face. Chayne likes her own brand. She was obsessed with the way her pussy smelled. She can be known for doing a smell check before the intimate stage of a date begins. Her pussy smells sweet like honey and it tastes good as well. Even though her vagina has seen much traffic it is surprisingly tight. She cannot take full credit for this however. She swears by Kegel exercises and the fact that she has never given birth. There is no other explanation as to why her pussy fits like a glove when it is in such constant use.

Chayne sits up and looks over at her desk. "Did you smoke our blunt?" she asks.

His smile gives him away and he apologizes.

She lets him know it's okay and gets up to roll another one. Dirty observes her naked body as she walks around her room collecting supplies to get them high. He finds it so fascinating that she is so comfortable being naked in front of him being that it is they just met. She doesn't peg him as a working girl- she seems so cultured and classy. She is well spoken and has manners.

Little did he know Chayne was good at pretending to be stable and hiding her faults. If he only knew what she was thinking.

She hands the blunt to Dirty and switches back to her playlist. Loud rock music fill the air. Chayne does not care about the time either. She can't get high without listening to music.

Chayne excuses herself and slips into the bathroom. Her makeup looks nice and her hair is still pulled up in a ponytail. She is only wearing a bra at the moment and can't decide which direction she wants to go with Dirty. She has already sucked him off and allowed him to eat her pussy but she is not sure if she wants to pursue anything else.

She looks under the bathroom sink and retrieves the tampon box where she hides her drugs. Inside the box is a mirror a bag of blow, a bag of dope, a pipe, a razor and a straw. She turns on the fan, lights an inscent stick and fills the pipe with dope. She only needs a few hits in order to kick start the day.

Thoughts of all the money she is passing up is beginning to cloud her thoughts. She wants to hang out with Dirty but gives priority to her addiction with spending money. She hits the dope again, hides the drug paraphernalia, turns on the sink for a few moments and leaves the bathroom.

Dirty put the blunt out and waited for her. Chayne lights the blunt and stands in her closet. She removes her bra and cups her naked breasts in her hand. Not sure of what to wear Chayne grabs another wrap. Even though she is fully clothed Dirty still sees visions of her naked body.

Chayne leaves the room and heads for the kitchen. This is not the first time that she passed out with food on the stove. To her surprise the stove is off and the pan she was cooking on was placed in the ice box. Chayne smiles to herself. Attention to small details such as that make her happy.

Maybe she will give Dirty a fair shake. Chayne whips up a fruit and cheese platter and grabs a bottle of wine from the counter. As she enters the room she finds Dirty laying back with his eyes closed. He is very cute when he sleeps. Chayne sets the tray on the table and goes back to the kitchen for glasses and orange juice. When she reenters the room Dirty is sitting up.

"Help yourself" she says.

He grabs a plate and loads it up. "I'm so hungry" he says.

I know she remarks, me too.

Chayne finally sat down to eat. She loved hors d'oeurvres. She neatly arranges the meat, cheese, crackers and fruit on her plate. The first bite fills her stomach and arouses her hunger at the same time. Chayne often starved herself. She wanted to test her ability to endure suffering.

After a few bites she pours herself a glass of white wine with a splash of orange juice. She eats another bite and pushes her plate away. Dirty is thankful for this little snack it fills the spot. Chayne pours him a glass of orange juice and adds a few sliced strawberries to the glass.

Dirty asks Chayne if she wants him to take off. Chayne tells Dirty she will be needing to shower and get started for her day pretty soon but asks him to smoke another blunt with her. Chayne gets up from the bed and sits at her desk so she can roll another blunt. She puts on her Radiohead playlist. Her mood is changing.

Dirty cannot help but think he did something wrong. He is usually not a gambler but today he takes a chance. He gets up from the bed and walks up behind Chayne. He places each of his hands on top of hers and brings his lips to her ear. He gently caresses her ear with is tongue before taking the lobe into his mouth. Chayne throws her head back in ecstasy. He has released one of her hands and unties her wrap.

Chayne stands up exposing her beauty, turns around and reaches out for Dirty's face. She is used to being in control and finds it shocking when Dirty grabs her wrist and spins her back around. He moves the chair out of the way and gets behind her again. Dirty reaches around her and places a firm grip on her neck. With this grip he guides her head back and continues to caress her ear.

She reaches inside his shorts and finds his penis. Her fingers travel down the shaft to his testicles. She gently rubs her finger across the fleshy sack. Her touch is so soft. His kisses have moved from hear ear down to her neck. That is her erogenous zone. Once again she turns around but before he can redirect her she plants a kiss on his lips.

NikkiTrakz
NikkiTrakz
15 Followers