Exchanging Flesh Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth dropped. The sensational movie with Marlon Brando and rated X. I was too young to get in of course but I had heard stories of its secrets.

Vera continued, "It was wonderful. Very erotic. A man becomes obsessed with this young girl--and she with him--but he becomes obsessed with knowing her sexually. Finally there's one scene that I'm sure you've heard of. The scene with the butter. Brando forces her to lie face down and--you don't see anything, of course--but he lubes her asshole with the stick of butter and fucks her up the butt."

My dick was hardening in her hand.

"It was sexy. I could feel Brando fucking me in my ass. I wanted a cock in my asshole so badly. The problem was, I knew Brando didn't have a thin cock like Marty does. I knew he had a thick juicy cock like you, Danny. So when I though of Brando fucking me in the ass, I thought of you fucking me in the ass."

She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"That's when I decided this day would happen. That it was time for us. Because I needed your big tool to satisfy my fantasy. But now, I know when your cock is in my butt it's not Brando I'll be thinking of. It'll be YOU."

She kissed me sweetly, her tongue driving into my mouth. She stroked my cock but there was no need. It was standing tall.

She broke the kiss. "It's so warm in here. I'm so relaxed. I know my asshole will open for you easily. But since butter would melt in no time, we'd better use some of the baby oil. Be a dear and go get it."

I jumped up and fumbled my way through the door as Vera chuckled. "Don't worry, baby. I'm not going anywhere."

I was out and the colder pool air made me shiver. I couldn't believe it, I was going to fuck my sweet Vera in the ass. I couldn't believe any part of this day. I found the baby oil and went back to the sauna. I opened the door and beheld a sight that made me gasp.

Vera was kneeling over the bench with her gorgeous ass high in the air. Her hands held her cheeks apart and the small rosy bud that was her asshole stared at me.

"Here's my asshole, Danny. Be good to it and it will be good to you. Be nice, Danny. Give it a kiss."

I got down on my knees before her ass, hovering over it like it was some kind of shrine. As I touched the white globes, her buttocks, Vera drew her own hands away. I spread the cheeks and the pungent smell of her anus wafted to me. It was succulent and naughty, all at once. The little slit gaped open a bit as I placed my pursed lips on it. I kissed the tiny hole lovingly. Vera groaned. I squeezed her white ass cheeks and drew my tongue from her perineum--the tube of flesh between her pussy and her asshole--up over her asshole and up to the top of the crack the cheeks made as I pushed them together. The feel of my tongue stuffed between those two mounds is one I'll never forget. I spread the cheeks again and put my mouth on her anal bud, sucking tenderly at the flower. Vera showed her approval by leaning into my sucking motion and pulling away.

She then requested, "Stick your tongue in."

I made my tongue a sharp little spear and pierced the bud, separating the folds of flesh easily until about half my tongue was in her butt. Vera's muffled ooh's and ahh's came to my ears. I thrashed my tongue around in there, tasting her shit and licking the walls of her treasure.

Vera's instruction continued. "Stick you index finger in. Oh, it feels good, Danny. I can feel my ass open up to it. To you."

I withdrew my tongue and looked at the hole. It was about the size of a dime now and dripping with my spit. I carefully placed my finger at the mouth and slowly inserted it to the first knuckle.

"More," Vera demanded.

I pushed more in--to the second knuckle.

"More," she said. "Give it all."

I did. As far as I could.

"Now twist it around to loosen the flesh."

I did so. Feeling the folds of flesh give as my finger pressured them.

"Yeah, baby. That's it. Loosen up Vera's tight little bunghole for your big, hard dick. She wiggled her ass around and around, accommodating it to my finger. After a few minutes, she told me to take my finger out. I did and saw that the dime had now grown to the size of a quarter. Vera turned her head around and opened her mouth.

"Give me that finger."

I placed my working finger on her tongue and she sucked at it like she had my cock so many times before. Her eyes were slits and her mouth was smiling as she licked it clean. When she, at last, plopped her mouth off the digit, she said, "Can't have my boy sticking a dirty finger some where he shouldn't, can we now."

I took my clean finger back and said, "Nope."

Vera smiled at me and said, "I think it's time for the baby oil, baby. Soak both my asshole and your big prick with it."

I aimed the bottle at her bunghole. I squirted the clear liquid on and into the red place. Then I squirted the stuff on my hard, hard cock and stroked it to spread it around.

Happy with my work, Vera said, "All right, Danny. Now put the head of your cock against my anus and push slowly in."

I hefted my shaft and indeed placed the cock head to the opening. I couldn't see how it was going to fit. My cock was three or four times bigger than my finger and at least twice the size of the quarter sized hole before me. Vera leaned back a bit and clenched her ass cheeks together engulfing the head of my dick.

"Ohh. It's so big. So hard. I know I can do this. Take this huge man meat inside my little butt hole," she crooned. She relaxed her ass cheeks and I saw that the very tip of my cock was inside the hole. "Do it, Danny. Stick it in. But go slow. It's so big. God, I want it so."

I pushed lovingly and, wonder of wonders, her asshole opened like a flower and the glans of my cock was in past the crown.

Vera screamed, "Yes, fuck me. Fuck my asshole. Now. So big. So fucking big."

I pushed forward more and about half my cock went in. Vera drew deep breaths and groaned deep in her chest. She was panting.

"More," she said.

I thrust more and two more inches disappeared into her.

Vera reached behind her to stop my hips. She yelled into the bench, "It's too much! Wait! I can't take anymore. Wait, Danny."

I stopped. I caressed her back and buttocks. She began to move back and forth on my cock. Easing herself up and down its length and girth.

"It feels so good. So full. I'm so full of your good hard cock. Fuck me, Danny. Slowly."

I slowly pumped my cock in and out of her butt. It felt so good, so tight. The smell was so strong--sex and shit. Our rhythm was building. I was soon going to fill her void with my come and I could tell from her moans, Vera wanted me to.

Then she stopped.

"No," she said. "I want all of that cock in me. I want a real man to fill my ass and there's a way to do it."

She eased off my cock which plopped out with a breath of air. Then she rolled over and got down on the floor. She drew her knees up to her chest and stretched them apart. Rolling her ass upward as she did.

"When Marty and I were first doing this, this position helped. Stick me this way, Danny. I know it'll work. Put more oil on first."

I did and found her asshole with the head of my dick. The opening was accommodating and my cock easily slipped into where it had been before. Vera spread her legs wide and I wrapped my arms around them holding her in a kind of wishbone position. Vera smiled up at me and mouthed one word.

Now.

I plunged in and my cock went in to the hilt. My balls slapped against the ass cheeks. Vera's ass lifted off the floor and her head went back with a bellow like she had been stabbed. I guess she had.

I backed off but she screamed, "No! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! God, it's incredible. Fuck me, you asshole."

I got a better hold on her legs and fucked her tight asshole. Hard, ball-slapping thrusts that brought tears to her eyes. She buried her hands in her crotch and dug at the big clit there. Then the feeling got away from me and I knew I would come soon. I started to moan and grunt too. Each time I plunged into her bunghole it seemed to hug me as I withdrew. I was lost.

Vera knew and through clenched teeth, she urged, "Yes, baby, come. Come in my asshole. Drench my shit with your white come. Come on baby, fuck MEEEE!"

We came together. My dick buried balls deep in her asshole. Her hands pounding at her groin. I held my position feeling my sperm shoot into that dark place. Joining her shit, mixing with it.

We both stayed put. Our bodies trembling, sweating. Then I released Vera's legs and she brought them to her chest. My softening prick eased out of her tight hole. I saw the now stretched anus, red and swollen. I saw something I hoped was not blood.

Vera said through her knees, "God, my ass feels so very fucked. So very fucked."

She eased herself up and onto her knees before me. She touched my cock gently. There were streaks of shit and come adorning the entire length. "Pretty baby," she said.

She took my cock into her mouth and licked it clean like she had before. Licked it clean of shit and come. It felt so warm and safe, my soft prick on her tongue. Vera tried none of her magic from before, she just held my cock there, suckling it.

After a while she released it and stood up to me. We embraced, mashing her good breasts into my chest. And kissed. We were done, we knew that. Nothing could top that. Not today, anyway.

We cleaned up. Showered together, tenderly, lovingly. She soaped me and I, her, being very careful around her bottom. Her sweet bottom. We were both very quiet as we dressed. Me in my dirty lawn mowing clothes, she in a short terry cloth robe.

When I left, she didn't kiss me, only put her arm around my neck and pressed her cheek to mine. She whispered, "Thank you. This was the best. Danny, I want you to understand that. This was the best." I nodded and left. She seemed very sad to me at that moment. I wanted to do or say something but what could it be? I was eighteen years old. What did I know?

Though, of course, I expected more such escapades, that was not to be with Vera. For some reason, I was never made privy to my parents and Marty and Vera had a falling out shortly afterward. I never knew what it was about--maybe my mother found out about my father and Vera--maybe my mother and father found out about me and Vera--I never knew.

To make matters more complicated, Vera and her family moved away soon after the breakup and I never saw her again. Never saw my beautiful pink lipped Vera with her needlepoint nipples and generous behind.

A few years later, Vera and her daughter visited my parents. Marty had died somehow. My parents said they looked good and I guess I've always wondered if Vera was trying to look me up. I also wondered if she and my father had gotten together somehow on that visit. But, I never heard from her or about her again.

Though I've always remembered Vera and all she taught me, I somehow I feel a neophyte in the remembrance of all her expertise. And to this day, every encounter with a new woman makes me feel like a dumb kid. A big cock and no idea what to do with it.

No idea that is until I started noticing some of my girlfriend's friends.

12