Exchanging Flesh Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Thank you,” she said.

“No. Thank you,” I replied.

She smiled, gave me a light kiss on my lips before we let sleep took over.

A couple of hours later, I woke up and found her lying next to me. My heart was full, and my cock was once again hard.

I knew I wanted to experience her again, but I want it to be different from the one before. I gently undid the bandana and slipped it from her face.

That awakened her. “No…” she said drowsily, her voice thick from sleep.

“Yes,” I said, as I turned her over and took her in my arms.

I kissed her mouth softly and probed between her teeth to find her tongue. We kissed sweetly for several minutes. Then kissing her face all over, I roamed my hand down her body, stopping to tweak the nipples of her fine breasts, before finding her aching cunt. It was wet and ready for me.

I kissed her again and rolled on top of her. She took my penis and placed the head at her entrance. Then she placed her hands on my waist. She said, “Make love to me.”

I kissed her harder and deeper. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I did and I slowly pushed my penis into her. Liz wrapped her legs around me to allow greater access and I plunged in to the hilt. Then we simply moved together, fucking gently, touching each other’s bodies affectionately.

It was a dream fuck. A sweet and hopeful joining. Our kisses heartfelt and warm.

Our orgasms built together and we came nearly simultaneously. I knew she was savoring the feeling of my semen splashing into her cunt.

Afterwards, we lie down quietly, my cock softening inside her vagina. Her arms and legs listlessly wound around me.

I kissed her and said, “Thank you.”

She looked at me, small tears in her eyes and said, “No. Thank you, Danny.”

Then again, we slept face to face.

When I woke up the next morning she was gone.

***

On my wedding the next afternoon, I saw Liz sitting in one of the pews smiling softly at me. I felt happy and a little sad.

And then, Melissa sang. Her voice was clear and pure as she sang of evergreen and true love. And even though I was marrying someone else, I thought of her as she played with the notes of the song.

Bobbie was beside Mae during the ceremony. Her teasing the night before seemed so long ago. I knew she ended up in Peter’s room after all. I’m sure she thought I had been listening to them fucking all night long. I’m sure she wanted me to hear her loud screams of pleasure to let me know what I was missing.

I smiled. She knew nothing of Liz’s gift to me.

I became all the more sure of her intent when she gave me my obligatory wedding kiss after the ceremony. “Last night, your best man came all over my tongue,” she shamelessly whispered in my ear. And as she drove the live muscle into my mouth, I realized that she had not brushed her teeth.

12