Exciting Adventurous Experiences Ch. 03

Story Info
Indian couples fuck in forest, seduce wives and get kidnapped.
9.8k words
4.32
32.1k
23

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
413 Followers

What a thrill and suspense it was! Remembering those events even today, I feel goose pimples on my arms. Even today, we are unable to comprehend the mind boggling experiences in a short span of time. It was the experience of adventure, suspense, titillation, excitement, sensuality and most of all subtle and expressive love; all mixed together to make a thrilling package. Those interested in only hard porn, may please move elsewhere. I urge interested readers to read the earlier parts before starting this part. That is because many things in these parts are linked to the earlier parts and it would deprive you of proper understanding of the events that followed.

*****

QUICK RECAP

I am Sunil. My wife is Sunita. I am a political journalist covering sensitive national security matters. Sunita is a marvellous wife and was and is really attractive. We were in our middle or late thirties, when the incidents happened. Colonel Jaswant Singh was an Army officer from "Anti Insurgency Force". He was an expert in anti guerrilla warfare. His comely wife Jyoti was a house wife. We were neighbours and over a period of time our two families' relationship grew quite close.

Being in the same age bracket, the Colonel and I were quite free with the other's wife and vice versa. Initially there was no sexual intent or overture except staring at the other's wife's boobs or ass or hugging the other's wife occasionally casually. Our relationship with Colonel Jaswant Singh and his wife Jyoti went up a few notches, when all four of us watched an uncensored English movie in a film festival, where we flirted with the other's wife. We then planned a trip into Himalayas to attend an Army camp. We left for the camp as per schedule.

During the travel in the train, we travelled with young lass, Neetu and Capt. Kumar, who was young, handsome and street smart. Capt. Kumar and Neetu flirted in a toilet of the train. I cautioned them not to make a scene in a public place.

We finally reached the camp site. On the day of arrival many amorous incidents happened. They have been elaborated in earlier parts.

READ ON...

When we returned to our tent, the scene was tantalizing. My jaw dropped when I saw Sunita. I was unable to recognize my conservative wife of so many years. Her hair was turned around from the back of her head onto the top with many curls and knots tied beautifully. She wore a frilled cotton skirt with twin layered semi-transparent outer and cotton white inner. The skirt was not too short. It covered her thighs. However, it was a bit tight and accentuated her hips. This was quite a departure for my conservative wife. I was foxed with the change in her.

Jyoti had put on a plain cylindrical black skirt; like the ones American girls wear for the office. The skirt ended well above her knees. She had a sleeveless green low neck top. The top covered just her breasts and ended in the form of two thin strips which circled around her neck. It left her shoulders, armpits and portions just above her breasts bare on both the sides.

The program started on the dot at 6 pm with the address to the gathering by the administrator, who was the camp head. As expected, our wives caused a stir in the group of men and women. Both looked ravishingly beautiful and made an impressive entrance. All eyes were focussed on two pairs of tits and ass. It looked like there were two VIPs and the rest were ordinary citizens.

The administrator introduced himself and his team. He said that they organised the camp with three objectives. First was to create awareness of terrorism and to impart some primary ideas on how to deal with it without panicking. Second was to create awareness and enjoy fitness by doing some physical exercises. The third was to enjoy each other and the nature.

He outlined schedules for the next six days. It was more or less as explained by the Colonel. The schedule was packed with morning yoga and exercises, followed by outdoor trekking, hill climbing etc. and finally entertainment, drinks and dance etc. in the evening.

The first day evening schedule had a magic show program by a famous magician. We all watched the show enthusiastically. As the program was nearing the end, the venue shifted outside around camp fire. There were two camp fires and around each there was a group of people, who was served alcoholic as well non alcoholic beverages.

There was an announcement for a dance program. The PA system played some fast numbers. The Colonel and Jyoti went to dance. Both danced very well. Sunita and I watched them and others dancing on the floor. After a break, the Colonel picked Sunita to dance with him. She declined saying that she did not know how to dance. However, the Colonel dragged her to the floor and began teaching her the steps. I was surprised to see my wife dancing fairly well, letting the Colonel grind his crotch on her crotch. Seeing this Jyoti got encouraged and made me dance close with her. Jyoti and my wife danced with some other army men also.

After the dance was over, we decided to skip the dinner as we had enough snacks. The Colonel said, "We have a long day tomorrow and we have to start early morning. I think we must hit the bed now. Let us get to bed early." He winked at me and said, "It is a different matter that we may sleep late. Good night and keep the door open." The Colonel conveyed his program for the night.

There was sound of huffing and puffing, moaning and sighs from our adjoining room. my wife Sunita was keen to see the Colonel and his wife making love. She had said that it was her fantasy. I caught her hand and we hid to watch their love making from a crack in the door. When we returned, she was excited and wanted me to fuck her. I reminded her that she had to fulfil my fantasy also. She knew that my fantasy was to share her with the Colonel.

As we made love I casually asked her to fulfil my fantasy also. She said, "Anil, to fulfil your fantasy, I don't mind flirting with the Colonel. However, physical relations are out of question. My mom taught me that a woman gives her everything to the man, who sacrifices his life for her. You are my husband and you have sacrificed everything for me. Any other man, no way." She concluded finally. I was sorely disappointed at her firm stand. She saw my disappointment. She clutched my hand attempted to pacify me with her womanly charms. However, I turned away and fell asleep.

The next morning, we woke up at 4 am at the sound of a bugle from the camp base. I woke up Sunita and Jyoti. The Colonel had already left for the ground as he was one of the instructors. We were on the ground at 5 am as per the instructions. Sunita wore a chemise (a loose fitting top hanging from shoulders) and a skirt. The chemise was real sexy. It was semi transparent. The chemise, although loose, fell on her proudly erect breasts and highlighted them. The pleated skirt on the other hand was knee length with fairly large circumference of hemline, making her look like a school girl. This was opposite to what she wore the last evening. Jyoti put on blue 'T' shirt, which hugged her figure snugly. She wore an ass hugging short which was really 'short. Her long legs looked enticing, athletic and lovely.

All the participants assembled on the ground and formed neat rows. Initially, we did yoga exercises. That was followed by a brief lecture from the Colonel. He talked of some basic tips on how to deal with a terrorist attack. There was a practical demonstration on how to quickly organise, in case of an attack. He specifically emphasized on the safety and self defence of women. The emphasis was more on the self protection and escape rather than fighting the terrorists.

Exactly at six am the people were divided into six teams, each of 10 persons. There were in all about 60 participants. Each team was to go into the hills in different directions, walking about six kilometres on foot climbing up the hill.

The Brigadier backed out. He said he had heart trouble and would not be able to walk up the hill. Neetu and Capt. Kumar were in our team. We had nine people after the Brigadier backed out, plus one army person, who was our guide.

Our team started at five minutes past six am. We were to assemble at the upper camp at ten am. We were to walk in groups of at least four persons. This was to guard against any accidents or anybody getting lost in the thick forest. We were six persons. The path was clearly marked with direction every few meters. Capt. Kumar told me that since the arrival at the camp, he could not meet Neetu alone, except for a few minutes in the swimming pool.

Neetu was wearing tight half pant and a tight cotton shirt. The shirt highlighted her full breasts. Her breasts swayed and her buttocks made sideways pattern as she walked. It was a tempting sight. Capt. Kumar quickly joined Neetu and after initial greetings they began walking up together. They left us behind soon and moved ahead.

My wife Sunita walked closer to me and said, "Sunil, I am sorry about last night. I know how bad you felt. But I have this problem." She caught my hand and said, "I shall try and overcome it, if I can. At least I shall not offend him, I promise."

I told her, "The Colonel came to our bed after you had gone off to sleep last night. He had overheard our conversation. He was sad. He forbade me to talk with you on this subject. He said that he did not want to offend you and would not disturb you again." I sighed.

My wife looked distressed. She said, "I am sorry that I hurt his feelings. He is such a nice man. Are you really so serious about your fantasy? Of course, I know you that are serious. Will you not feel jealous later? Look, it is natural for the Colonel to get attracted to me and vice versa. However, such experiments, if taken too far, could result in breakdown of our marriage. I am happy having sex with you. I do not want a problem in my marriage. I do not want a problem in their marriage either."

I told her, "Firstly, I am serious. I swear I will not feel jealous. I will feel happy. Besides, how can you even think that our marriage could break up? If you do it, it will not be for your pleasure; it will be for mine. Besides, I shall be there to support you, when you decide to accept the Colonel. Thirdly, I do like Jyoti also. I think she likes me too. Jyoti I will also be with you two. I have talked with the Colonel and he is ok with it. Lastly, you do not have to do it, if you are repulsive to the Colonel." I coughed awkwardly. She looked at me amazed.

She was stressed, "How can you say that I won't do it because I am repulsive to the Colonel. I am note repulsive to the Colonel. On the contrary, I like him very much. I also admit that I find Colonel attractive. There is no doubt that he is attracted to me. I feel bad that last night, unknowingly, I have hurt the Colonel's feelings. He has never taken advantage of my attraction for him. I shall try and make it up to him, I promise you. It seems to me that you fellows have already planned everything. I am only a pawn in the game, right? What about Jyoti?"

I was on the defensive. I said, "You are not the pawn. You are the queen for both of us. As far as Jyoti is concerned, why not you talk to her?" I asked.

I was thrilled to hear her admission that she was not repulsive and thus implying that she was not averse to having sex with the Colonel, if there was a proper opportunity!

Sunita was serious. She said, "I shall also try to check with Jyoti. I don't know what I shall talk with her." We slowed down to let Jyoti and the Colonel catch up with us. As soon as the Colonel looked at me, I winked at the Colonel. He smiled.

I deliberately fell behind and asked the Colonel to walk with me. I let Jyoti and Sunita walk ahead of the Colonel and me. I looked at provocative movements of their heaps from behind as they walked. I looked at the Colonel. He seemed to be pretty much doing the same. My wife and the Colonel's wife were deeply engrossed in talking. I saw Jyoti stretching her hand around Sunita's waist. In turn, my wife also did the same. Both the women walked with one of their arms around the other's waist. They seemed to have developed good chemistry and I was almost sure that my wife must have asked her about her thoughts on the aspects of their husbands' flirting.

There were a number of water springs running down by the side of the road. At one point, a stream turned into a small pond and carried on again as a stream. It was a stunning sight. Long row of snow capped mountains tapering off into thick green forests, ending finally so close to us in the form of these small infant streams. Sunita and Jyoti stopped to look. We caught up with them. All of us looked at the astounding sight. We were mesmerized by the view. That certainly was the nature at its best.

When we began to walk up further, suddenly, my wife Sunita said, "I am tired. My legs are paining. I need to sit for a while. Can we rest here for a few minutes?"

The Colonel had first aid kit. I asked the Colonel if we could walk a few steps down and watch the nature more closely, whilst he applied ointment to Sunita's legs. Sunita said she did not mind walking a few steps down. The Colonel thought it was a good idea. I held my wife's hand we came down gradually. We were almost on the specified path. We got into a maze of thick bush, shrubs and vegetation enveloping us completely. We could barely see.

We ploughed our way forward and were just about to come out of the thick forest and approach the pond; when we heard giggling sound and joyful shrieks of Neetu quite close to us. I gently pushed aside some branches and saw her kissing Capt. Kumar at some distance. We were in the dark covered by thick vegetation. They could not see us. I signalled all to keep absolutely quiet. We did not want to disturb the young couple.

There were two rocks side by side slightly above the ground level providing good place for us to sit and watch. We could sit on it with our legs hanging down.

The Colonel and my wife Sunita sat on one of the rocks. That rock had just enough breadth to seat one person in the front. The Colonel sat in the front with his back towards the pond. Therefore he could neither see us properly nor the young couple. The Colonel took out his medicine box from his shoulder bag. I signalled my wife to sit with him facing him and let the Colonel massage her legs. Sunita stretched her legs forward between the Colonel's legs to enable the Colonel to massage her legs. She could not avoid her legs slightly pushing the Colonel's crotch as there was not much space behind her to move backwards.

Jyoti and I sat side by side on the other rock. We were completely covered by the tree branches, vegetation, bushes and shrubs. It was pretty dark inside.

Jyoti and I sat slightly ahead of Sunita and the Colonel. Jyoti wanted to watch the young couples love games surreptitiously. I looked behind to see the Colonel signalling my wife to raise her skirt and stretch and part her legs. She looked at me inquiringly. I nodded my head and signalled my wife a go ahead. The Colonel sat on his knees with his back to us and began applying ointment on Sunita's legs.

There was no body all around. We could hear the girl's "mmm..." denoting her enjoyment of her mate's each move. They were standing right on the edge of a small pond formed by the stream. I saw the young Capt. Kumar's hand going for the young girl's breasts and squeezing her juicy boobs. The girl had her hands behind Capt. Kumar's butts and was squeezing and pinching his butts over his shorts. They probably had a swim before we reached there. They were drenched fully with their clothes sticking to their bodies and water flowing down their legs. The young girl's hair was spread down across her front covering her pretty face.

Capt. Kumar inserted his hand to enjoy the sensuous feel of the girl's full breasts. Whilst mauling her breasts, he gently unbuttoned her wet shirt, which in any case was hardly able to conceal her lovely mounds. In fact the wetness enhanced the size of her boobs. He pushed apart the flaps of her top to reveal her fair cream coloured skin. Her bra stood as the lone resistance for him to feel her breasts. His one swift move to unclasp her bra at her back, made the strap jump sideways, making her breasts' exposure a mere formality. The young woman raised her arms to dispose of her bra

We looked in awe at her un-tanned lovely full and firm breasts. She did not have to wear a bra to support her breasts. They stood firm and erect defying laws of gravity. Her nipples stood firm and erect pointing straight ahead, as if showing a direction. Her topless body showed off her un-tanned and tanned skin. The whiteness of her skin under the bra stood out.

Capt. Kumar's attention was focused on her breasts. He kept kissing them frequently. She was in Capt. Kumar's arms and was looking in his eyes expectantly; expecting a lot more to come from him. Her hands moved to unbutton his drenched shirt. As she pushed apart the two parts of his shirt, Capt. Kumar manipulated his body to dispense with the shirt and his vest along with it.

There was a mat on the sand bed and grass. Capt. Kumar laid the young lass gently on it and moving slightly away and lying flat on sand, he pressed his mouth on her lovely and juicy breasts. His hands moved caressing her exposed navel, stomach, back, waist and her belly button. He was teasing her and inserted his hands behind her and must have poked her ass, because she shuddered and jumped up a little from the laid back position; letting out a mild cry. He rotated his mouth to enjoy her breasts fully one after the other, whilst she closed her eyes in ecstasy and experienced an enthralling happiness of his mouth on her breasts. Perhaps it was the first time that she had an opportunity to feel such.

I was certainly aroused and I was sure that the rest of us were aroused also. My rock hard erection strained my bermuda. Jyoti saw my discomfort. She gently placed her hand on my hard rod. She gripped it for a while and then shook it instinctively. Her eyes were focused however, on the young couple. Our spouses could not see us as our bodies and tree leaves were blocking their view. Jyoti moved slightly and looked behind. As our eyes got adjusted to the darkness inside, we saw that my wife strained eyes to look at the young couple playing the game of sex. The Colonel was massaging my wife's calf muscle and inching upwards. Sunita pretended to be oblivious to the Colonel's massage and she looked mesmerized by whatever she could see of the couple's love games.

From a corner of my eyes, I saw the Colonel insert his hand under my wife's skirt. She shuddered at his touch. She looked at the Colonel, smiled, but did not react otherwise. She remained unmoved letting the Colonel carry on.

Capt. Kumar's hand Travelled all over Neetu's body and reached at the triangle between her legs. He explored it over her shorts, as the girl began grinding her hips on the sand in a sign of expectation and ecstasy. Her hand reached his crotch and she caught his cock and fondled it on his shorts.

The young girl Neetu was sizing up his erection. She was preparing herself for the ultimate pleasure of giving and accepting physical love that the meaty shaft in her hand was going to give her. She fumbled for the zip of his trousers and flipped the flaps open. She sat aside. The young man's engorged cock jumped out of his trousers. Jyoti looked at the young Capt. Kumar's erect long and thick cock with awe. It was sizable and handful in the young female's hand. The young girl gleefully cranked his cock up and down, feeling its size and girth.

I subtly looked behind through corner of my eyes. The Colonel concentrated on massaging my wife's thighs under her skirt. The skirt was big. It conveniently concealed his hand and its movements. However, from the way my wife jerked several times, I was almost certain that the Colonel was playing near her love triangle and was arousing her. Sunita didn't seem to mind the titillation. The Colonel occasionally looked behind him to watch the young couple.

iloveall
iloveall
413 Followers