Exclusive Club Remembered Ch. 03

Story Info
The evening's final act.
2.4k words
4.18
54.3k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 05/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kippy189
Kippy189
300 Followers

In Chapter 3 of this series, Melody is recalling an experience that happened to her two months ago. To get the feel for this chapter you need to imagine a beautiful woman, chained between two poles, almost naked, except for a demi-bra and a garter belt with black stockings. She is the evening's entertainment for a group of rich Club members.

************************************

Chapter 3 - Intermission

She felt the man's lips on hers and she was too exhausted to resist. He whispered, "I love you Melody. I only want to make you happy," and then he moved away. Another male voice announced an intermission over a loudspeaker.

And then Amy said to her, "Drink this Melody it will make you feel better." A glass of wonderfully tasting liquid was brought to her lips. She drank it greedily and Amy was right, it did make her feel better. She hadn't realized how dry her mouth had been.

Shortly she sensed people moving around her and heard snippets of conversation, many in foreign languages. She knew that she was nearly naked and strangers were now staring at her, evaluating her body, talking about her and she was embarrassed.

Even with the blindfold on she, could tell that the lights were now flickering and was relieved when she sensed the strangers moving away. She thought of her husband and she prayed that he wouldn't find out about the degradation being forced upon her. If only she didn't feel so guilty for having had that wonderful orgasm.

The rustling in the room stopped. The room grew quiet.

She smelled the man's cologne just before realizing he was standing in front of her again. His lips met hers. She felt it was useless to turn her head away so he tried to think of her husband while she this stranger kissed her. His lips were soft and warm and sent a tingle though her body. Her lips parted.

He grasped a butt cheeks in each hand and pulled her against him. She could feel his erection against her stomach and she tried to think of her husband. The man moved his head and nibbled on her ear which sent a shiver down her spine. And then he stuck his tongue in her ear. 'Oh god, not again,' she thought as her body shuddered involuntarily. "Nooo," she moaned quietly, but then heard her quiet plea being picked up by a loudspeaker.

While he worked on her ear and neck, he pulled her ass cheeks apart and she felt something being pushed into her anus. It was cold and smooth, round, like a marble. Another was pushed past her sphincter muscles, then another. Without understanding why, it sent shivers of pleasure through her. She felt several more marble like objects were pushed inside of her while the man kissed and nuzzled her neck.

The man moved one hand from her ass cheek. Her body heat quickly warmed the marbles inside of her and she couldn't feel them anymore, but she did feel a string dangling from her butt. His hand moved back to her groin and she felt his fingers between her pussy lips again. He was still kissing her as his finger found her clitoris.

Without conscious thought, she tilted her head back and his lips moved to her neck. "Oh no," she whispered quietly as he moved his head down and sucked on a nipple. "Ohhh nooo," she moaned, bending her head forward. He began randomly kissing her face and chest. He nuzzled his face under her chin and she leaned her head back so he could get to her neck.

She couldn't believe how sensitive her body was. He was playing her like a violin. The sexual energy that was building was almost too much to bear. She tried to think of something else as he sucked on her neck. She resisted for quite a while, but his lips on her neck were causing electricity to shoot through her body. She felt someone pull gently on the string coming out of her ass and her toes began to tingle. She groaned a loud, "OHHHH!" The current coursed through her body several times before the kissed her on the lips. Overcome by desire; she parted her lips and let his tongue slide inside her mouth. She heard people applauding.

Breathing heavily, she felt the restraints on her wrists being moved down the pole until her arms were down at an angle. Then hands on her shoulders forced her to squat. She felt the man's hot breath on her ear and he whispered, "Melody my love, my manhood is aching. Open your sweet lips for me."

She felt like crying and shook her head no; keeping her mouth shut. But then she felt his fingers closing off her nostrils. She had to open her mouth to suck in a lung full of air and the man's large penis slid between her lips and bulged her cheek out.

She was determined to not cooperate when a woman near her said, "Suck it honey!" She ignored the order but then felt her nose pinched shut again. She opened wide to suck in a breath around the cock in her mouth. The man pushed forward and his cock slid down her throat. She couldn't make a sound. She had to concentrate on breathing as he slowly forced his hard member in and out of her mouth. Again she heard people applauding.

After several minutes her mouth and cheeks were getting tired and she started to wish that he would just cum so that he would take his engorged penis out of her mouth. She began to suck him to encourage him to orgasm. He said lovingly, "Oh that feels good Melody. Suck me my love, my Cherie," and it echoed over the speakers.

A couple of minutes more passed. Her mouth was too tired to continue much longer and she was grateful when he pulled his hard pole from her mouth. Her wrist restraints were re-adjusted to move her back to a standing position. She heard applause as he kissed her on the lips. Her mouth was tired and she was in no mood to return his kiss.

She felt his penis pressing against her stomach just before fingers spread her pussy lips apart. A vibrator was turned on against her clitoris and his tongue moved to her neck. Her body quivered while he sucked on her neck. She knew that he was leaving hickeys that her husband was bound to see.

The he moved his lips moved to first one nipple, then the other. The vibrator was sending small shocks through her groin. He moved around behind her and kissed her back and then moved down to her buttocks while his hands roamed over her naked skin. He sucked on her buttock and she was pretty sure that he was leaving his mark there as well. How would she explain them to her husband?

She felt him move around in front of her and his lips softly came in contact with hers. "I love you," he whispered for only her to hear. She wasn't sure that she remembered when the vibrator moved away, but she felt his cock head just barely penetrate between her vulvas and overcome with desire, she kissed him back.

His muscular chest pressed against her breasts and she felt his cock slide to the entrance to her vagina. She sucked his tongue into her mouth, encouraging him to bury his hard rod into her. His cock was thick and she felt it forcing the walls of her pussy apart as he slowly pushed it in.

He kissed her neck and she leaned her head back as sparks seemed to flow through her body as he pushed further inside of her. She let out a loud groan and was vaguely aware of people clapping in the room; the sounds of her groan amplified by the loudspeaker.

It felt like he was all the way inside now and Melody gripped the poles on each side of her. The man reached up and pulled the blindfold off her eyes while his groin was pressed firmly against hers. The lights were blindingly bright and she blinked several times before she was able to really look at the man whose cock was buried deep inside her married pussy.

He was young and ruggedly handsome. He had the kind of face that women turned and watched as he walked past them while wishing that the man that they were with was half as good looking.

He ran his fingers through her hair and kissed her hard on her lips. Hungrily she kissed him back as he slowly began sliding his thick cock in and out. It felt like her whole body was on fire with sexual energy. If she could have wrapped her body around his she would have. She wanted to grab a butt cheek in each hand and dig her nails in to force him to plunge his cock deeper inside of her, but all that she could do was grip the poles on each side of her and hold on. She had never felt so overcome with desire or so wanton.

She heard wild applause and was barely aware of people standing in the perimeter of the room, clapping and whistling their approval. Through half closed eyes she saw a TV screen on the wall showing the view from the floor of his hard cock moving in and out of her pussy. She closed her eyes and moaned; then heard her primal moans played over the loudspeakers. She didn't care. She just wanted his thick cock to fill her up.

He slowly, tenderly made love to her for many minutes and she started to moan continuously as his cock moved in and out. He moved his lips near her ear and said, "Hold it back my sweet. It's not time yet."

"Oh god," she moaned. She didn't want to hold back, but she didn't want the sensations to stop either so she took several deep breaths.

"Soon, soon," he crooned into her ear. He picked up the pace and could tell that he was breathing heavier now. "Just a little longer," he asked.

"OH GOD!" she exclaimed. "OH GOD, OHHHHHH!" Her body had a thousand volts running through it and she squeezed her eyes shut. Suddenly she felt a tug on the string that was up her rectum. She had completely forgotten about the beads up her ass. One slid out past her sphincter muscles and she shrieked in unbelievable pleasure.

The handsome stranger was moaning now as another bead slid out. Melody felt like she was going to pass out as he pumped his cock into her with animal thrusts. She gripped the poles until her knuckles where white. "Now, Melody NOW!" he commanded. Then he thrust so hard it lifted her up on her toes and she felt his sperm exploding from his cock. Another bead slid out and she screamed in carnal pleasure, vaguely aware that microphones picking up every sound.

She moaned, "Oh god YES!" loud enough for speakers in the room to broadcast her lust to everyone in the room. "Oh god yes, I can feel your cum filling my pussy, OH, OH YES FILL ME UP, OOOOHHH!" The final bead was pulled out and she let out another high pitched shriek. The applause was immediate and prolonged.

Melody was exhausted and would have collapsed against her restraints if he hadn't held her up. He kept his cock buried as deep as he could for several more surges while he emptied his seed into her. Never if her life had she experienced such an intense climax.

He pulled back and started to slide out. "No, please keep it in me just a little longer," she pleaded as she squeezed his cock with the muscles in her vagina. Obligingly he buried it again, sending minor tremors through her body. "Oh yes, just push," she asked while her whole body shook with orgasmic finality. She couldn't believe the words that had just tumbled from her mouth. She was another man's wife; the mother of his children, but her body felt wonderfully used.

He slowly pulled out and she could feel his cum dripping down her leg. Weakly she whispered to him but he responded that he couldn't hear her so more loudly she asked, "I said, please don't tell my husband."

Current Day

---------------------

She looked at the envelope from the Club and knew that it contained a check. Money promised them if they told no one what had happened to them. But they had also been given a verbal threat that if she or Bill told, the Club would ruin his career as a banker in their close knit community.

And despite her plea, they had done more, a lot more, than tell her husband about her encounter at the Club. They had made him watch and after the handsome young man had cum inside of her she had opened her eyes to see her husband standing only a few feet away. He too was naked. At first Melody was horrified that her husband had witnessed her enjoying sex with the young man while a crowd of people watched, but then she had seen his erection; his hard cock sticking up straight from his groin.

Alone in their suite afterwards, her husband had held her and she had cried in his arms. He helped her out of the expensive dress, but then, before she could take off the bra or stockings, he forced himself on her even though she would have preferred to just take a hot shower.

It hadn't bothered him that the stranger's cum still coated her vagina as he forced his rock hard penis into her. He'd taken her with almost animal ferocity. His lust was so great that he came inside of her without caring if she'd had an orgasm before rolling off of her and promptly falling asleep. She'd laid there and cried some more while her husband's cum leaked out of her before she too, fell sleep.

Melody blinked to force the last memory from her mind and tore open the envelope. Besides the check there was a folded sheet of paper from Terrence, the young man who had made love to her that evening. It simply read:

"Call me. Love Terry." A business card was attached with Terrence Henri Ormond embossed in gold and a phone number.

Kippy189
Kippy189
300 Followers