Excuse Me Miss... Ch. 04

Story Info
The wedding.
4.9k words
4.76
21.4k
19

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately for Jeremy as she had done after their first night together Alicia pulled away from him in what he assumed was an attempt to protect herself. He was pleased to find she still wanted to ride the train with him in the evenings and although he saw her rarely that week, mostly because she had largely ignored her friends the previous week and wanted to see them, they still got together for a few wild nights together in the time between the camping trip and the wedding. Jeremy even met her for lunch one afternoon.

He was noting a pattern forming, however. Every week they would grow closer and gain a bit of ground and then without fail the next Monday Alicia would tighten up and barely speak to him. As the wedding approached he hoped to finally put an end to this, but the only way would be for her to face her fears there and that was tough to ask.

The weekend of the wedding Jeremy planned to take a half day on Friday and meet Alicia at the airport for the flight to Colorado. Unfortunately for him a customer discovered a major glitch in one of the software products he had helped in designing. The glitch had virtually shut down an important client so everyone involved with the devolvement was called in for emergency overtime until the problem was resolved. So, after apologizing several times to Alicia and promising he'd be on the first flight to Denver as soon as he was done, Jeremy stayed at work.

It turned out to be a very long night and it wasn't until after 2 am before the team had resolved the issue. Jeremy immediately headed for the airport and managed to catch a red eye to Denver. He slept the whole flight and figuring he was too tired to drive and had nowhere to stay once he got there, he checked in at the airport hotel. He left Alicia a short voicemail updating her on what had happened and where he was, set the alarm, and crashed.

When he awoke the next morning the sun was up and a quick check of his watch revealed that he had slept through the alarm. In the next few minutes he was certain he set a speed record as he showered, shaved, dressed, and tore out of the airport rental car place. As he got close he began to get nervous calls from Alicia wondering where he was. He promised her he would be on time and kept driving.

Fortunately he made it. As she got in the car he muttered a quick apology about being late and missing the night before. She said nothing as he pulled out.

"You look great by the way," he said as he exited the hotel parking lot on his way to the church that was not too far away. She smiled.

"Thanks, so do you, and don't worry about yesterday. It happens and I certainly understand work emergencies. Did you guys get it fixed?" He explained briefly what had gone on and how long it had taken. "Wow, that really sounded bad. I'm glad you could make it. Thanks for going through the extra effort to get here; it means a lot."

Jeremy was glad she seemed in the mood to forgive him, not that yesterday had been his fault, but still. Truthfully he had only missed the rehearsal and he probably would have been intruding anyway. Still, he wished he could have been there for her. He asked her about it, and he could tell it had not gone well at all, though to try to ease his guilt she pretended it had not been that bad. Jeremy was not fooled though.

He dropped Alicia off at the front of the church and then parked the car. As he walked to the church he saw a group of guys huddled around something spread on a car hood. There was a lot of snickering and as he passed they all went quiet and proceeded to watch him closely as he walked by. He was not sure who they were, but he knew they were up to no good. He just hoped it involved the groom somehow.

When he raced up the front steps he saw Alicia talking to an older woman he figured was probably her mother. The older woman's back was turned but even so he could see they were of similar build, although Alicia was definitely taller by a few inches even without the heels she had on.

As Jeremy got closer he overheard what Alicia's mom was saying, "...and heels Alicia, how many times have I told you dear you can't wear those. It's not right to look down at your date, if you truly have one at all, which I'm starting to doubt. Work emergency indeed." Alicia smiled when she saw him and seeing this, her mother asked, "And what are you smiling at?"

"Mom, I'd like you to meet Jeremy, my date." She grinned a mile wide and Jeremy took that opportunity to move next to Alicia and put his arm around her, a move that made it very clear why Alicia had chosen to wear heels.

"My god you're tall, forget what I said Alicia. Jeremy, it's nice to meet you," she said moving away and clearly embarrassed.

"How much did you hear?" Alicia asked.

"Enough. It seems I was right on time."

The pair walked in together and once inside Alicia introduced Jeremy to most all of her family. By the time the ceremony started the only one he hadn't met was her brother. However, just before the ceremony was to start the group of guys from the parking lot came in and one made right for their row and sat between him and Alicia's sister-in-law, who glared at the new arrival.

"You with Alicia?" the man asked, which was something Jeremy thought would be fairly obvious, but he nodded anyway.

"Good to meet you. I'm Brad, her brother."

"I figured. I already met your wife; I'm Jeremy, nice to meet you." Then, just before the music for the processionals started, Brad leaned in and said, "Hey, find me after the ceremony. I got something I need to discuss with you."

Jeremy didn't like the sound of that, but nodded and the music soon started. The ceremony was unnecessarily fancy, and it was clear that the bride's family was trying to win approval from the groom's side, which from the little he'd seen of the two groups was obviously the richer of the two.. Not that Jeremy thought they needed to. Alicia's family was not loaded like Joe's was, but they were well enough off from what he had seen, and what's more they were a higher quality of people.

Fortunately for all the ceremony was rather short and the guests had soon moved on to the reception. True to his word, though, Jeremy met with Brad while Alicia was talking to her mom, sister, and Brad's wife about the ceremony. It seemed after the previous night and the lavish ceremony they were strangely beginning to agree with Alicia that Jane and Alicia's Aunt Kim had clearly gone too far this time. Jeremy had heard the muttering and couldn't help noting the satisfied grin on Alicia's face as her family finally came around to how horrible the couple had been to her.

Brad chuckled as he saw Jeremy watching Alicia, "She's enjoying herself a bit more about now eh?" Brad asked. "I'm glad. Poor Alicia; she got the wrong end of this deal and worse Aunt Kim convinced my wife, sister, and Mom that Alicia was overreacting, not sure how really. Not me, though. I saw the prick for what he was when he was dating Alicia. The day he dumped her was a huge sigh of relief for me. I just wish she hadn't gotten caught in the crosshairs. Best thing she did was take the job out east and get away from this mess. She took me too literally, though, working all the time. I wish I had a better connection for her. Alicia's a good worker and loyal too; shame she's stuck working for another selfish bitch that reminds me of my cousin, but she needed out fast so... "He paused, shaking his head, then continued, "My friend said she'd get the inside track on a promotion, and they were having real trouble getting anyone quality to work for her."

Brad paused, then looked at him, "I tell you, if it weren't for you Alicia might be in a real mess. She really cares for you, you know?"

"I know," Jeremy said, "I just wish she would show that more. I see flashes, but little more."

Brad smiled, "You're a good guy Jeremy, hang in there- she's worth it. I suspect you'll tire of hearing this, but patience. It's not right that a guy like you has to pay for Joe's mistakes, but unfortunately that's the way it goes sometimes. She's getting there man, and you being here is really important to her."

"Yeah, just wish I hadn't missed last night."

"You're human. We all got jobs and if anyone understands work conflicts it's my sister. The number of things she's been late for because of work..."

Jeremy was just thinking to himself that work hardly ever got in the way of their meetings, quite the opposite in fact. Perhaps it was the fact that her job had lost its luster since she had been passed over, or just maybe it was something else. Jeremy tried not to reveal this and nodded in agreement to Brad's words.

Then Brad broke the silence, "Well, enough of that serious stuff. You clear care about my sister and all that, and I think you're aware I'm very protective. I'd say hurt her and I'll kill you, but you can't do a worse job than Joe, and for the love of god please don't try."

"I don't intend to," Jeremy interjected.

"Glad to hear it," Brad continued, slightly annoyed at being cut off. "Anyway Joe did that and he's still here, so you know it's an empty threat. Still, I think you know how special she is and what she's been through, so just be careful man." He paused then said, "Anyways, what I really needed to speak to you about was a plan me and a few of my cousins have."

Brad then explained that Joe had bought himself a brand new luxury car as a wedding present to himself the week before and as soon as Brad and his cousins saw it they had begun planning. Amongst them they had enough car experts and practical jokers to make the next time Joe drove the car, or rather tried to, a very interesting experience.

"We could always use a few extra hands and your height certainly would be an asset." Jeremy looked at Brad, who was only a few inches shorter than he was, quizzically and Brad said, "Well, an additional asset anyway."

Jeremy made a quick decision and agreed. Brad said he'd come get him when the time came. The plan was to do it right after the cake had been cut when it was less likely they would be missed.

Jeremy collected Alicia and they headed to the reception which progressed as most do. Dinner was pleasant and Jeremy was glad the speeches were not too over the top. He was also very glad that Alicia's feeling of vindication carried through dinner so she laid off the wine which word was how she had gotten though the previous night.

After dinner and the first dance and the tosses, neither of which Jeremy or Alicia caught despite their height advantage, things cooled down and Brad signaled Jeremy, who apologized to Alicia, quickly explaining. She was not happy, but she let him go, telling him to be back for some dancing.

A half hour later the crew arrived back successful and cracking up as they walked in. They had messed up the interior, removed key fuses and crossed a few wires, nothing a good detail guy and a mechanic couldn't fix easily, but enough to likely panic Joe when he tried to drive it. Jeremy might have felt sorry for him but after what he had done to Alicia, he felt Joe deserved a little suffering, and he could certainly afford fixing it.

However, their joy faded as they were met by an icy glare from Tracy, Brad's wife, as they walked back into the reception.

"Explain yourselves, and this better be good Bradley!"

Brad proceeded to nervously explain to his wife where he and the others, including Jeremy, had been. Jeremy tried to leave, but Tracy was having none of it. She shot him such an intense, 'Oh, no mister you stay right here, this concerns you too' glare that Jeremy remained rooted as Brad tried to explain their childish prank.

When he had finished Tracy said, "Well, while you two and the other boys were off having your little fun, hoping to go unnoticed, Joe and Jane made their rounds."

"Oh shit," Brad said, clearly having not thought this through fully, "The rounds Trace, I completely..."

"Forgot," she said, cutting him off in an icy tone, "yes that's obvious, because when the wonder couple came around to where Alicia was neither of you who promised she would not have to face the idiots alone were there for her, and why may I ask did you break your promise to Alicia? A childish fucking prank. Nice going guys."

Both he and Brad tried to speak at once, but Jeremy was quicker, "Is she..."

"Okay?" Tracy snorted, "of course, but that's hardly the point, is it."

"No, it's not." Jeremy said, "Now if you two will excuse me I have to try to fix this, if I can."

"Good luck," Brad said.

He ordered a drink for himself and Alicia. He then looked for her and when he was unable to find her he asked one of her cousins, "Excuse me, have you seen my date? She's the tall girl in the blue gown."

The cousin looked at him oddly; "She's outside and only the bride is wearing a gown, Alicia has on a dress." She rolled her eyes and walked away.

Jeremy found Alicia stewing alone on the balcony that overlooked a mountain valley below. Even at night it made for a breathtaking sight, as was the woman viewing it. Alicia heard the door close and turned. Seeing who it was she said, "Oh, it's you."

"I bring a peace offering," he said, indicating the drink for her, "I'm so sorry I didn't..."

"It's okay, just please don't ever do that again. Tracy said it was probably you just trying to get along with Brad."

Jeremy nodded then sat. He indicated for her to join him and to his surprise she did.

"You're absolutely right, that was wrong of me. The last thing I wanted for you was a repeat of last night."

She nodded then looked at him expectantly and asked, "So?" He was confused and she rolled her eyes. "Spill! What did you do? If I had to put up with Joe and Jane myself you better have gotten him good."

He smiled and told her and to his relief she was laughing hysterically by the end. "Well, I guess it was worth dealing with those two for that."

"Do you want to talk about it?" Jeremy asked, 'What they said I mean?" She shook her head

"No, but thanks for asking."

He nodded and said, "Well, in that case let's dance. I may not have been great keeping promises tonight, but I believe I agreed to dance with you young lady and I intend to fulfill that one. Let me make my mistakes up to you by helping you forget the occasion. I know that being here can't be easy for you, and I hope my little decision didn't hurt you too much. It's just that I know the temptation to try to forget nights like this too well... in the wrong way I mean. Weddings are never easy for me either."

"Then why come?"

"Honestly, I wanted to see you again and you were hell-bent on kicking me out of your life. The fact that it would help you out, and in turn me, was a bonus. Now though? I care about you and I want to see you happy. Now I'm not asking for you to forgive, but maybe for tonight just forget. Forget why we're here and enjoy the evening. It seems to me you went to great effort and expense to select that dress. It'd be a shame to only remember sitting alone miserable in it. Especially when you have someone to dance with," he said rising and holding out his hand. She smiled and Jeremy continued, "So, what's it going to be? Are you going to sit here and mope or try to have some fun and show off just how sexy you look in that dress?"

Alicia took his hand and rose. Then she pulled herself close to him and kissed him deeply.

"I'll take that as a yes then," Jeremy said, dazed.

"After that offer, how can I refuse?"

He led her back inside and for the remainder of the night the pair barely left the dance floor. They only stopped to rest every so often and to go to the bathroom, which during one trip Jeremy heard what distantly sounded like the groom fucking one of the female servers.

Ordinarily Jeremy was not big on dancing, but its funny how having a sexy woman for a partner along helps get one in the mood. Most of all he was pleased that Alicia seemed to be having a blast the rest of the night.

At the end of the night as things wrapped up the DJ played one last slow song, and Jeremy, despite barely hearing the music, would never forget that dance. It was not wild and crazy, but soft and slow and the pair barely moved. They just enjoyed the feel of each other and when they looked in each other's eyes Jeremy could tell that in that moment they felt the same strong connection. One he hoped she would still feel tomorrow. As the song stopped they kissed one last time and it was the most amazing kiss he had ever felt in his life. If he could feel half as good as he did in that moment for the rest of his life he would die a happy man.

When the kiss broke neither said anything, but they found themselves alone on the floor. There was a slight spatter of applause which Jeremy was sure Brad had a hand in leading, but his focus was on his date and getting their stuff. When they reached the elevator she kissed him again, and this time love was not the emotion in her eyes. His sex goddess had returned and he could tell she was ready for action.

No sooner had the door to their room upstairs closed behind him than she jumped into his arms. They kissed as she wrapped her arms and legs around him and held tight. He leaned against the door for support before getting an idea. Suddenly he spun around so her back was against the door. Then pressing her against the door he let go long enough to release his belt and drop his pants and underwear. Several hours of grinding against Alicia's sexy body had warmed him up plenty and his cock was rock hard. He then began bunching up Alicia's dress to get access to her panties, which were so wet when he found them that he had no doubt she too was ready. He moved aside the fabric and dipped one finger in, drawing a longing moan, before he began the complex process of blindly lining up cock and pussy.

"Come on baby you can do it," Alicia whispered in his ear before giving his earlobe a brief suck, "Stick it in meeee mmmmm." Alicia's speech turned to moans as he at last lined up and lowered her onto his shaft. "Good boy, now fuck me you stud you!" she said.

"Your wish is my command miss!" he said and promptly began fucking her in earnest.

For the next several minutes it was hard to tell what made more noise, the door as Jeremy slammed Alicia up against it with increasing force or Alicia's moans of pleasure in reaction to her lover's efforts. Whichever it was Jeremy eventually had to put her down. So he carried her over to the bed, barely losing a stroke and laying her down proceeded to finish the job. Not long after they both came together and collapsed to the bed Alicia said something about ruining the dress and then half-heartedly laughed.

When they had recovered they stripped off each other's clothes. Alicia, who was on the bed first, beckoned him to it and once he had joined her they kissed deeply. Then Alicia moved down his body, slowly teasing him before taking his momentarily soft cock in her mouth and slowly sucking it back to hardness. Jeremy moaned in pleasure as he felt her mouth and tongue giving his cock lavish attention. When he felt he could stand no more he felt her mouth leave him. He looked up to find her facing away from him looking at him over her shoulder and wiggling her hips in a very clear invitation with what to do with his now rock hard cock. He smiled and rose and positioned himself behind her, but paused to sensuously run his hands over her body and caress her favorite spots before bending down to kiss her.

"Do me baby," she whispered to him as the kiss broke and without hesitation he complied, lining up and gently burying himself in her love tunnel. He was fast and furious with his fucking and soon their combined moans filled the room as he struggled to hang on long enough for her to reach climax as he fought his with every stroke. At last when it seemed neither could hold it he came and as his shaft erupted, sending pulse after pulse through his body with each shot into her waiting pussy, he felt her walls clamp down as she too came.

12