Executive Platinum Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,448 Followers

"Jim, I suppose you think I'm a total slut." She paused but I said nothing. "I'm really not -- I've never done anything like this before."

I nodded, took a sip of my wine.

She glanced back out the window. "We were out there on the balcony -- do you suppose any of the neighbors saw us?"

I shook my head no. "Possible, but I doubt it. If anyone was outside they might have heard us, but even then sound is funny on the hillside, it tends to go straight out, voices are reflected by the deck so the neighbors normally can't hear anything."

She nodded. "I'd forgotten how much I missed being touched," she said quietly, the neighbors forgotten.

"What do you mean?"

She didn't answer immediately, finally asking, "When was the last time you had sex?"

I pondered the question, not that I didn't know -- just wondering what she wanted to know for. The last thing I wanted was a jealous argument from a woman I hadn't even bedded yet. "Oh, I don't know -- not that long."

"I haven't had sex in four years." She said this as if it defined everything about her. She took a sip of wine.

"And the funny thing is -- I've had better sex here today with you than I did in my entire 16 years of marriage. Do you know I was married for four years before I ever had an orgasm? If it hadn't been for a girlfriend..." she faded off.

"I really love it when you touch me, when your hands are all over me. Brett didn't touch me much, with him it was all about him. You know, I'll bet I gave him ten thousand blow jobs over the years, and I think in that entire time he went down on me maybe twice. He always wanted me to get a boob job, said I was too flat." She spat the last out.

"You know how I found out he was having an affair? He wanted me to give him a blow job and his cock smelled like pussy. I told him we needed to take a shower first but I knew."

"How'd you find out for sure?"

"I followed him. I checked with the secretary at work, told her I had to get some papers signed and she let me look at his calendar to see where he was. On the day I suspected something, it said he'd been visiting one company just before noon, and I noticed he was going there regularly, always about noon and always for a couple of hours, longer than anywhere else. The next time he was scheduled there, I traded cars with my girlfriend so he wouldn't notice me, and just followed him. I found his car at the business he was at before, and followed him to the next one. He didn't even have to go in, she was waiting outside; he just picked her up and they drove to a hotel. I waited about ten minutes, and followed him inside. I told the girl at the desk I was there to meet my husband, he'd just called but I'd forgotten what he told me the room number was and asked if she could give me a key also. She was a little suspicious but I showed her my ID - and she gave me a key. He'd registered as Mr. and Mrs. -- so there was no reason not to. I just opened the door -- and there they were. They hadn't even locked the door."

"So what did you do?"

"He heard the door open, he was on his back and she was on top of him. I had my camera in my hand, I just took a picture said "I want a divorce" and walked out. That was just about 4 years ago." She didn't sound bitter; it was just all matter of fact. She took another sip of her wine.

"I look back now, and it was always that way. When we first started dating, I'd give him a blow job almost every night. He was eager to get in my pants, and I was eager to let him. We did it almost immediately, but we always used condoms. Then we went to our senior prom, and afterward he and a buddy had rented a hotel room. We didn't find out or realize we didn't have any condoms until we got there. A month later I missed my period and we got married later that summer."

I just nodded, what was there to say?

"You know, the funny thing, before today -- that night was, what would I call it -- Nastiest? Sluttiest? I don't know, probably just naughtiest night I've ever had. The room had two beds, but they were in the same room. Even with the lights out, there was enough light to see. The other girl, Mary, had big boobs. Brett was always talking about how great her boobs were, and he got to see them all that night. She was really proud of them and didn't mind showing them off. I guess I might have been that way if they were mine too."

"You don't have anything to be envious of" I interrupted. "Chances are hers now hang to her knees and yours are still perfect."

She laughed lightly "God I hope so."

"It's the truth."

"Whatever." She started back into her story. "Mary had this backless, strapless gown that must have been held up by magic. When her boyfriend unzipped it, she just took it off. All she was wearing was panties and Brett's eyes just about bugged out. She didn't put on anything more than panties until we left the next day when she put her gown back on. I don't know if Brett ever felt her up -- I suspect he might have, but she certainly wasn't afraid to let him look. I was a little more bashful, I made Brett give me his t-shirt. Still, making love with another couple in the same room, even with the lights out we could see what they were doing and they could see what we were doing, I've got to admit that was pretty hot." She looked up at me. "Am I boring you?"

"Not at all."

"That's about it anyway. Next thing I know I'm pregnant and married and thinking is that all there is?" And then I'm a mother and finishing college and there isn't much time for much of anything. And then one day I'm over to a girlfriend's house, and we're back in her bedroom and she'd left her vibrator out on the bed stand. I didn't even know what it was at first. She was all embarrassed when I asked what it was, and then when she realized I really didn't know what it was, well, she made me borrow it."

"Until then, I really hadn't realized what I'd been missing. I mean, Brett and I had sex, and it always felt good, but not all THAT good, and suddenly I found out what I'd been missing. Brett always liked to attack my clit. I'd always known I'd just get numb really quick but it still felt good, and then with that vibrator I had my first orgasm. That's when I realized sex with Brett wasn't really all that good, but no matter how hard I tried, he never changed." She set her now empty wine glass on the table.

"More?" I asked. She shook her head no, pulling her legs up underneath herself, feet facing me. She was wearing panties I noticed.

"When we divorced I had my vibrator and my daughter Melissa, until she went off to college, and then all I had was my vibrator. Lori knew what had happened with me and her dad, I didn't hide anything. When she got old enough and started dating she told me that I should start seeing other people too, but I didn't do it. Then when she and I went to the beach and she made me realize there was still more to life. We were at South Beach; we had a hotel right on the beach. I didn't realize that so many girls were going topless these days. Melissa shocked me at first when she took hers off and even more that she kept trying to convince me I should take mine off too. I untied it when I was lying down, but I didn't have the nerve to take it off. I should have, after today if we ever go again I will. Anyway, I'd been conversing with Ned online for quite a while, and when he suggested I come out for the weekend....well, I thought I actually knew him but that was a disaster." She looked up at me, shrugged her shoulders.

"So there it is, I haven't had sex in about four years, and even when I was having sex it wasn't very good. I've never really done anything slutty in my entire life until today and you have me running around outside naked and masturbating in front of you and dreaming about what it's going to be like to go to bed with you." I looked at her, nodding to indicate I was still listening.

"So what did you mean by 'not too long ago' for when you last had sex?" she continued.

"What difference does it make? I mean, it's no one you know...."

She didn't hesitate but just a second. "Truthfully, I've never liked condoms. I brought a box of them, just in case it worked out with Ned and I and he didn't have any. I feel like I know you better in 24 hours than I thought I knew him, and..." She left the sentence hanging.

"And you were hoping we wouldn't have too." She nodded, almost appearing sheepish.

"You're not worried about getting pregnant?" It didn't make any difference, but she didn't know that.

"I've been back on the pill ever since our trip to Miami."

"That's good, but it wouldn't make any difference, I had a vasectomy years ago."

"So, you've been around? I mean, I know you were married and all but...."

"But have I been sleeping around?" I finished for her. I shook my head no. "Not sleeping around, but I haven't been out of circulation either." Now that I knew what she was asking and why, I had no reason to not tell her.

"There's a neighbor woman that I see a couple of times a week. I was with her last week before I left."

"Oh." I could sense her deflating. "But it's not quite what you think."

"What's to think? You're single and attractive and you've got a neighbor...." It suddenly dawned on her as to what it might mean, "Is she married?"

"Yes, but I said it's not what you think."

"You're having an affair with a married neighbor woman and it's not what I think? I don't understand."

"Janet and her husband Rob live across the street. I wouldn't have had an affair with her except that her husband asked me to - or gave me permission to, or whatever. You see, Rob's a quadriplegic, almost totally helpless. Broke his neck in an auto accident a few years ago. After my wife died, Janet came over one morning to offer me a cup of coffee and found me pretty much the same way you did, and well -- one thing eventually led to another. It's not that we're dating, or cheating on her husband -- he knows. He told me his wife was too young to be a nun, he just asked that I don't take her from him. I guess you'd say we're fuck buddies. She calls or comes over; there're times I've called to see if she was busy -- but generally she comes to me."

I didn't say anything for a moment. "Not quite what you thought was it?"

She nodded in agreement. "Not quite."

I reached over, she took my hand. "I'm fairly certain I'm clean if that's what you're asking. My wife and I had another couple that we were playmates with regularly early in our marriage, but they moved away years ago." I paused, carefully choosing what words I would say next, "Our families have gotten together a couple of times over the years since then. Other than that, I haven't been with anyone besides my wife and Janet in years. And Janet says she hasn't either. In fact, from your description are you certain your husband wasn't playing around with others?"

Gloria shook her head no. "No, actually I'm pretty sure he was. I don't know who or when, but looking back I'm pretty sure he did." She looked and reached for her wine glass, I realized we were both empty.

"I'll get us some more" I told her, setting my empty glass on the table. "Be right back."

When I got back she started talking while I was filling the glasses. "It didn't dawn on me at first that maybe he had. I'd already filed for divorce; I knew he'd been having sex with someone else, that he'd been cheating on me. I was just numb for weeks, and then my girlfriend asked the same question -- if she'd been the only one."

She took a sip from her wine. "Mmm, that's good. Anyway, it began to bother me; that I didn't know anything, that I didn't know what he might have gotten and given to me. I felt fine, but there was that nagging doubt, you know?"

"Yeah, I'll bet."

"So I went in and got tested. Everything came back negative."

We sat silently for a few moments. I pulled her to me, she turned in the couch and leaned back against me, snuggling in.

"It's so nice just to be held again." I didn't say anything; we just sat there looking over the valley.

I turned my head, my nose and face finding the back of her head. The smell of clean hair, the smell of a different woman filled my nostrils. I nuzzled the side of her head, kissed her ear, inhaling and enjoying her scent -- different than my wife, different than Janet.

"Mmmm. I like that."

"Like what?"

"I like it when you kiss my ears." I lowered my mouth just a bit and sucked her earlobe like I had earlier. Her hands came up and rubbed her bare arms -- I looked down and saw goose bumps.

"God that curls my toes when you do that." I changed to the other side, sucked her other ear lobe. She shrugged her shoulders and giggled, the hair on the back of her neck standing up.

"Do you have fantasies?" she asked.

"Of course. Why do you ask?"

She didn't answer immediately, and then shaking her head said "You'll think it's weird."

"Try me." She said nothing. I bent back to her ear and whispered just before I sucked her ear lobe again, "Does it have to do with your ears?"

She shivered in response. She nodded.

"Tell me."

"It's impossible."

"Impossible to tell me or to do?" "To do. I've always fantasized about being sucked by a group. Not just my ears, but everything, ten mouths on my fingers, ten on my toes, on my ears and nipples and pussy. All at the same time."

I sat quietly for a moment, and then hugged her to me, my hand on her breast, her nipple again hard in my palm. "I don't think you're weird." I whispered. "And you're right -- I think it might be impossible. You might have to settle for one per hand and foot, but the rest -- it could be done."

"Oh no!" she gasped, "I don't actually want to do it -- it's just a fantasy." She nestled back against me, enjoying my caresses. "How about you? What's your great fantasy?"

"Hmmm. Hard to say. As a guy, of course every woman is a fantasy." I left the answer hanging as I thought about it, then it dawned on me. "I've had this one fantasy since high school. There were these identical twins in one of my classes that were the hottest girls in the school. I've always fantasized about a threesome with twins."

"That would be a tough one."

"Tell me about it. That's why it's a fantasy -- it'll probably never happen."

It wasn't long after that we finished the wine, and called it a night. She refused my offer to share my bed, I kissed her goodnight at the bedroom door and she didn't invite me in.

BenLong
BenLong
1,448 Followers
12