Executive Platinum Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,462 Followers

"It's too sensitive right now."

"Sorry." She released her grip, sliding her hand down to my balls which she gently fondled. "You know what would be fun?"

"What's that?"

"I'd like to take you in my mouth, sometime when you're completely soft and suck you hard and make you cum and then feel you shrink all the way down until you're soft again without taking you out of my mouth. That would be so hot."

"Umm. Sounds good to me."

"Anybody ever do that to you before?"

I nodded. "Debs sometimes woke me up with a blow job. She said I was soft when she started, but I didn't wake up until I was already hard. But she did that just so we could fuck, she never sucked me off completely."

She released my cock and stood up between my legs, pushed me back and crawled onto the table, and me, straddling my body. Lying on top of me, she kissed me, and then slid off to the one side. I moved my arm so she could also lie on top of the table. She propped her head up on an arm, her other hand running across my chest, a finger searching out and finding my nipples before running her palm across them.

"Are you interested in dinner?" she asked.

"I'm not particularly hungry as yet." I answered. I'd eaten small amounts on two planes and breakfast at the Miami airport already today, so wasn't particularly in need of any food.

"I wasn't thinking of food" she said, taking my hand which was resting on her bare leg and moving it left just a bit. I cupped her mound, immediately noticing a multitude of pricklies; it had been a while since she shaved. I slipped a finger inside her, feeling her warmth and wetness. She responded like a cat, melting into me, her slight moan a virtual purr, her legs spreading just a bit wider. A thought popped into my mind. I glanced around the kitchen.

"I don't know," I said with a teasing voice, slipping my finger out of her love nest but not moving my hand from her mound. "I don't think I'm interested in any dinner."

She stiffened just a bit; was I actually turning her down on an offer to eat her? I let her wonder for a few seconds before continuing, "You've already eaten, but perhaps you could entice me to whip up a dessert. It would take a little preparation," and with that I drug my fingers across the stubble around her pussy so she'd understand what I was getting at, "but I'm good at preparing desserts."

"You didn't tell me you were going to be here, or I'd have shaved this morning."

"All the better, all you need to do is tell me where your stuff is, and I'll do it."

A quick trip to the bathroom allowed me to relieve myself and find her things and moments later I went to work on her.

I can't exactly say for certain that having me shave her pussy aroused her, as she had been wet before I started, but she was certainly just as wet or wetter afterward as she was before I started. She just lay there the whole time, leaning back on her elbows, watching. I trimmed her pubic heart, carefully sharpening the edges as only someone who can really look at what they're doing can do. When I finished, I wiped her clean, then leaned in and kissed her pussy, running my tongue along the length of her slit, burrowing the slight distance it took to caress her clit with my tongue. Her sigh of pleasure let me know she enjoyed it.

"There." I said, wiping my hands on the towel before checking her smoothness once again.

"Umm." She giggled naughtily. "Are you ready for dessert?" She tweaked her legs outward just a bit, opening herself to my eyes just that smidgen more.

"Not quite. That's just the bowl that I've gotten ready, now I've got to get the dessert ready."

Her legs shifted closed just a bit, her eyes narrowed -- wondering what I had in mind. "Just what are you up to?"

"Trust me." I answered, "This will be good. And you should know by now - I love to lick the bowl." Her face broke into a mischievous smile, I felt her relax again. "Now close your eyes and lie back. I'll let you know when you can open them." She did as requested.

It only took a few moments before I found what I thought I would. When I opened the refrigerator - just to see what might be there - she questioned again what I was up to. When I shushed her she said "This better not be cold." I didn't say anything, the extra surprises I'd found in the refrigerator wouldn't be cold for long anyway.

When I was again positioned between her legs with my toys on the floor between my legs, I asked if she wanted to watch. She sat up to lean on her elbows again and, not seeing anything, said "What are you up to?"

I grinned, and reaching to the floor picked up the banana. "We're going to have banana split." I broke the skin and began to peel the smallish banana.

She involuntarily started to close her legs. "What are you going to do with that?"

I stuck my tongue out and licked the end where I'd finished peeling it, then sucked the end into my mouth, careful not to bite it. "I'm going to eat it of course." Her eyes narrowed.

"You're going to do something kinky, aren't you?"

I answered by holding up the now naked banana, and before she could protest, I reached down and slid the peeled banana shaft slowly along the lips of her pussy. I rubbed it back up, stopping where it would be resting against her clit, grinning. "Well, that depends. Just what do you consider kinky?" She didn't answer.

I slid the banana back down until I found a soft spot, and with a gentle push it slid in until there was only about two inches left out, enough to grab and pull it out by later. She made no protest, just watched as it slipped in easily, her own juices making for an easy penetration. Reaching down between my legs I pulled out a bottle of chocolate syrup, not giving her a chance to respond before I was pouring it over her pussy and the banana. "I prefer hot fudge, but I guess we'll just have to be content with chocolate syrup." Putting the chocolate back on the floor I came up with the can of whipped cream I'd unexpectedly found in the refrigerator, "And whipped cream, of course." I sprayed just a dollop of cream between the banana and her clit. Reaching back down, I opened the bottle of maraschino cherries, fishing one out, "I know there used to be a natural cherry somewhere here, but I think we need a new one to top it off."

I looked up to her face again, recognizing a look of mixed feelings on it. "I would normally eat a banana split with a spoon, but since it's more a banana in your split, and I really don't have a spoon, I guess I'll just have to do without." With a grin I added, "And my mama told me to never eat with my hands."

I leaned back down and slowly began licking chocolate from her thighs, catching a tongue full of whipped cream, nibbled the end off of the banana. I licked her other leg, came back and bit off most of the banana that was extended from her body, not quite leaving it flush. I gradually cleaned her up with my tongue, licking the chocolate and most of the cream -- carefully leaving the cherry perched on its mound of whipped cream above her clit. When I came back to the banana, I placed my mouth completely over the remaining stub, and sucked. I was barely able to catch it, but pulled the banana out about an inch with my teeth, biting off the last inch. I felt her hard little nubbin under my upper lip and made sure I pulled her lips out of the way and wiggled my own lips against it before I moved away. I pulled back, making sure she saw me chew and swallow the banana before I leaned back down and put my mouth over the cherry and the cream that was left. I ran my tongue around, teasing her body as much as I was cleaning the cream and getting the cherry into my mouth. I made sure her lips were spread and my tongue twirled around her clit. Gloria moaned; I sensed movement and looked up to see her hands moving toward me.

I reached up and grabbed her wrists, moving them back to her side. "Uh uh, no playing with my food." Reluctantly she moved her hands back to the table where she gripped the edges.

I ran my tongue once more up her slit and across her clit before I smiled up at her. "You know, I believe I can now say I got your Cherry." She just looked at me, her eyes semi-glazed over, her body wanting an orgasm not a silly joke. I saw her hands reach from the edge of the table to cup and squeeze her breasts, her thumbs playing over where her nipples were hiding beneath her bra and shirt. Running my tongue up to her clit I tickled it just a bit which elicited another moan and a contraction of her stomach muscles.

Over the next few minutes I continued removing the rest of the banana from her pussy, bite by bite. Each time I pulled it out I kissed and sucked her pussy lips, licking and playing with more than just the banana, until I sealed my mouth around her pussy and sucked one last time, catching the remaining stub with my teeth to pull it out. With the last piece of banana gone, I swabbed her pussy with my tongue, tongue fucking her before moving back up to her clit which was now even more visibly swollen and protruding from her pussy lips. I sucked it hard for just a moment, eliciting a groan.

I pulled away. "No, don't stop" Gloria whined. Sticking my tongue back out, I forced it between her lips and lapped up and across he clit once, then ran it around, teasing.

"Please, suck me." Her hips were rising now, trying to follow my movement, to force herself against my mouth. Instead I began nibbling her lips again, lapping her nectar, moving back down to keep her on the edge of nirvana. Looking back up her body her hands were once again gripping the edge of the table, her body twisting and squirming as I tortured her below.

I shifted a bit to get a better angle and as I did I noticed a rivulet of chocolate that had run down her leg and across her bottom. I moved my hands from her legs to her bottom to lift a bit, and in doing so noticed that chocolate was also in her butt crack where it had run down from her 'taint. I went as low as I could on her butt, licking up and along the stream of chocolate, and thought "what the hell," and moved to her butt crack. I started at her "taint" licked up and across her pussy, then started again, just a little bit lower and did it again. I felt her tense the first time, a bit more the second, but on the third I tongued her asshole.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed, followed by a gurgling sound in her throat. Rather than swiping up to her pussy, I continued to tickle her rosebud with my tongue which was all it took. Her back arched, her bottom pushed into me and she exploded in orgasm. I felt something hit my face, and focused my eyes just in time to see a second, and then a third spurt of clear liquid from her pussy. I moved back up her body, my tongue trailing over her drenched pussy to her clit which I felt throb when I closed my lips over it. I moved my hands up to part her lips, her swollen clit was protruding as much from her body as I'd ever seen. I ran my tongue around her clit; her hands almost instantly grabbed my head to stop me. "Too much," she moaned, "it's too much."

I stopped and stood, my previously limp manhood once again hard. Thirty minutes of shaving and eating Gloria had restored me to action. I stepped forward, my cock at exactly the right level and without hands it bumped perfectly against Gloria's pussy. I moved my hips back and forth, the first time my cock slid up her lips, the second time I did it a bit slower and eased the head of my cock into her pussy. "Oh yeah. Do me." She begged.

Without pulling the head of my cock out, I reached over and one at a time lifted her legs until they rested on my shoulders. Gloria's juices were in a puddle between her legs, a small puddle on the ground where they'd run off the table. Despite the lost juices, her pussy was still sloppy wet. I began fucking her, each thrust creating the sound of wet slapping of flesh. Her hands reached down to grab her legs; I was pushing against them for leverage.

I was using long easy strokes, coming almost completely out before sliding back in to the hilt. Gloria never did come down from her high, as soon as I started fucking her I could tell she was still close. She rolled her head back and forth, her lip sucked between her teeth. I could see her fingers tightening their grip on her legs, and suddenly she convulsed in orgasm again. And again, and then yet again. Little tremors kept convulsing her body. Although the angle was perfect for me, she was so slippery I wasn't going to cum too rapidly, but I never stopped my motion. As my own orgasm approached, the little shivers going through her both became stronger and lasted longer. I could tell that Gloria was nearing something explosive.

"I'm... getting close... cum with me." Despite my request, despite her impending climax, I could tell I was closer than she was. "Finger yourself. Strum your clit, make yourself cum with me." Her hand dropped from her leg, went into a buzz saw back and forth motion on her pubic bone just above her clit.

"Oh, almost... almost..." I almost couldn't grunt out the "now" but when I did, her finger moved that slight fraction of an inch to direct contact with her clit and we orgasmed together. I spurted my load deep into her pussy, feeling my cock throbbing, feeling her pussy contracting as I held myself deep inside her. Her legs contracted behind me, keeping me buried deep within her, my own legs were rubbery from the exertion. I stood panting, watching Gloria's chest heaving from her own panting, beads of sweat glistening above her blouse on her flushed chest.

I remained buried to the hilt; my own pounding heart slowing just as Gloria's panting was slowing. Several minutes later, my cock had shrunk until it fell out of her pussy, a small gusher of semen and pussy juice adding to the mess on the table edge and floor. Gloria took a deep breath and let out a sigh of contentment. "Was it good for you?" I asked in my most innocent voice, as if I didn't know.

She sighed once again. "Oh God yes. God yes." I eased her legs off my shoulders, and when I reached out a hand, hers came up and took it. I helped her upright; she slid forward into my arms. Looking down, she looked up and our lips met. She kissed me hungrily, and then pulled away. "That was the best sex I've ever had."

"I think you say that every time, don't you?"

"It's the truth, I can't believe it, but it just keeps getting better."

We moved to the bathroom, Gloria cupping her pussy with her hand to keep from dribbling, and we showered together. Afterward we moved to her bedroom where we curled together in her bed, falling asleep.

~

It wasn't long, probably just a short time, before she woke me by saying, "You really are a kinky bastard aren't you? Did you really tongue my asshole?"

"Hum hmm." I answered groggily.

"And eat a banana from my pussy?"

"Hum hmm," this time a bit more awake. I'd have to get up almost immediately or I'd be asleep for the evening. What with the time change, even though it was still early evening here, it was approaching midnight from where I'd been, and I certainly hadn't had a good night's sleep on the plane.

"What is it about you?" Gloria asked. I didn't know exactly what she was asking, so I didn't answer.

"Ever since I've met you it's like everything nasty or naughty or kinky or perverted or twisted that's ever crossed my mind is on my mind all the time."

"Is that what got you so horny?"

"Huh?"

"When you came home. You were like a bitch in heat; you wanted sex when you walked in the door. What turned you on?"

She was silent.

"It was something, wasn't it?" Again she was silent. My only half awake mind pawed through what we'd talked about -- came up with an answer.

"It's the computer nerd." I said simply. She didn't admit, she didn't deny. I said nothing, just squeezed her naked breast where it rested in my hand and rolled her nipple between my fingers. A minute or so went by.

"He's like a kid. I don't know what it is, he's so socially inept, and I catch him peaking at me -- stopping by to say hi by pretending he had something he needed to do in the area. And it's like I want to flash him, to show him my titties and ask him if that's what he wants to see. And when he actually has to be around me for something I know he's always getting a hard on... and knowing that it's for me... I get so hot and feel so sexy..."

I waited, she seemed unfinished, but when she said nothing I asked, "Are you going to fuck him?"

"Oh of course not, I couldn't possibly. He's so young, and I've got you..."

"And that has what to do with you fucking him?"

"But we work together -- I'd have to see him every day and ..." her voice trailed off. She hadn't denied that she hadn't been contemplating it or it hadn't crossed her mind.

She rolled over, curling her arms in front of herself and looked at me. I put my arm across her shoulder.

"Ever since I flew to San Diego, you've turned my life upside down."

"How's that?"

"I've done things with you I never dreamed of, or rather things I've only ever dreamed of. A weekend, practically naked at your house... I fucked you when you were practically a stranger - You were a stranger for God's sake, I didn't know you from the man in the moon. I walked naked on a beach... I went to a nude resort and a strip bar and made love to a woman and sucked her husband and almost fucked him, too. And I loved every minute of it. And then you start getting kinky on me, and talked me into using a vibrator in my ass and you eating a banana out of me and stuck your tongue in my ass... And all I can do at night is have dirty, nasty, kinky, sexy dreams about you, and Ron, and Steve and Mary -- and Melissa and doing naughty things that will never happen and I've masturbated and had more hot, satisfying, sex in the last couple of months than I've had in my entire life." She stopped, I'd heard it all, but my ear had fixated on one thing she'd said.

"You almost fucked him? Steve?"

She bit her lower lip, realizing she'd slipped -- probably not meaning to really say that. At last she nodded. "Yes."

I nodded back. "Me too."

She looked puzzled momentarily. "You... almost fucked Steve?"

"Oh no," I laughed. "Heaven forbid. No, it was Mary."

"When?"

"In the pool. You were playing with Steve, Mary was rubbing up and down on my cock... and she rose up a bit too much and when she slid back down if she hadn't stopped, I'd have been in her."

"You didn't really penetrate her though."

"My cock head did. She stopped, and I knew she really wanted it. She was offering, if I hadn't said no, she'd have done it."

"Oh."

"I'm pretty sure they just said they don't swap so we'd play with them, because you said you couldn't."

"Me too."

"Huh?" It was my turn to not understand what she'd said.

"Me too. I'm sure they would have fucked if we'd said yes."

"Why's that?"

"Because Steve told me. In the pool, probably about that same time. He said that they really do still swap sometimes and they wanted to with us if we wanted to with them."

"And you wanted to?"

"The only reason I didn't was because we didn't have any condoms."

"There were in the house." She didn't say anything for a moment.

"I'm glad I didn't know that."

She twisted, rolled in my arms so her back was to my chest. My arm draped across her shoulder, my hand resting comfortably on her breast. Her right hand rose and gripped my hand holding it to her, her nipple a hard little diamond in the palm of my hand. I moved my hand in a circular motion, her nipple rolling beneath my palm without really changing position. "That feels nice." Gloria whispered a few moments later. I slid my hand back, fingers finding and pinching her nipple rolling the hard little eraser between my thumb and forefinger.

"Why didn't you fuck her?"

BenLong
BenLong
1,462 Followers